Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,346 members, 7,829,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4430609 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) ... (3675) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tochex101(m): 6:32am On Oct 19, 2023
Did anyone see the video that trended early this week of someone using bamboo in place of steel rods in Anambra state?
I could have attached the video but don't know how to....
Our pros here, what are your thoughts...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 6:39am On Oct 19, 2023
Tochex101:
Did anyone see the video that trended early this week of someone using bamboo in place of steel rods in Anambra state?
It has been mentioned here before that alternate exists outside our conventional materials but this is Nigeria. Change rarely happens. Once someone starts doing something that works, others will join without looking for better alternatives
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 6:46am On Oct 19, 2023
Tochex101:

I don't think it's safe but I will leave that to the engineers to debate on cheesy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 6:49am On Oct 19, 2023
Good morning

Electrical
Cctv
Solar/inverter
Whole house audio
Electric fencing

Let’s talk 08051355133/08035153923

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 7:30am On Oct 19, 2023
DISCOUNTED PRICES ON PRAG PRODUCTS! PICKUP IN PRAG OUTLETS ACROSS VARIOUS STATES!!!

Prag 20kva 80-260v servo stabilizer....... 750k
Prag 20kva 130-260v servo stabilizer ..... 550k "very limited stock"

Prag 20kva 45-280v relay stabilizer .... 365k
Prag 20kva 95-280v relay stabilizer .... 320k

https://prag.global/shop/20kva-relay-voltage-stabilizer/

https://prag.global/shop/20kva-servo-voltage-stabilizer-80-260v/

To mention are few . Visit our prag website for many more available products & get more discounts from us.

Feel free to contact u as usual for discounted prices on Available prag product of your choice.. Items purchased can be picked up from any state of your choice, i.e SMARTCELL GLOBAL can authorize Portharcourt sales outlet to release item to his customer.

Standard product warranty applies.

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2023
We are available
Pop & wall screeding

Message us

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2023
We are going higher 🎵🎵

GV by NextHome …creating inspired spaces for today’s lifestyle!

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2023
This scaffold was not supplied by NextHome 😂

Na Mr. Yinka supply am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tochex101(m): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2023
Olumighty123:

I don't think it's safe but I will leave that to the engineers to debate on cheesy
Obviously it will have limitations.....
Good morning
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2023
mufutau55:

Boss, just for update, I eventually went for Victron Solar system because of remote monitoring, their quality and reputation.
It drained my pocket but God always provide for us, the Kobo-kobo people. You dont want to know the cost o. Thanks for your help.

Hajji M.

Victron products is good and to me better than Felicity.
Sir, did you later bought the hybrid inverter type?
Hybrid type has two sources of charging and to me its a bit better and preferred

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GVTAsiwaju(m): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2023
Costarchem is one of the leading manufacturers of Construction chemicals; Concrete admixtures, Waterproofing admixtures, Tiling solution, Structural grout, Bonding agent, and Solutions to various kind of construction challenges; Spalling, Dampness, Shrinkage cracks, Concrete leakages, Waterproofing of wet areas and what-a-view

Please call Tosin; 08186542205

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 9:49am On Oct 19, 2023
n3xt:
This scaffold was not supplied by NextHome 😂

Na Mr. Yinka supply am.
Response needed on WhatsApp.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aforxzy(f): 10:47am On Oct 19, 2023
That's great. Researchers are working on bamboo as an alternative to steel reinforcement

The Bamboo fibre has a good tensile strength like mild steel and so can be used as reinforcement in concrete structures but with limitations.
It can be infested by insects which will reduce the strength and does not bond properly with the concrete cos it absorbs water during curing and shrink back afterwards creating voids and cracking of the structural element. It is also not advisable to use bamboo in large quantities because of the it size, and resultant expansion and cracking that would occur.
However if well treated against insect attacks and epoxy painted can serves as reinforcement for concrete but I will limit it usage to a storey building.

Tochex101:

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
topsy23:

Victron products is good and to me better than Felicity.
Sir, did you later bought the hybrid inverter type?
Hybrid type has two sources of charging and to me its a bit better and preferred

No. The Victron Inverter is not Hybrid, we bought a MPPT Charger which is about N1m for it.
It's a full fledged inverter + charger. Solar components are not incorporated into it.
And it is a transformer-based. I bought the Multiplus series.
It could be charged with NEPA, Solar, and Gen.
Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Blessedsunny2:
Still your blessed Sunny global investment home of building materials & blessed Sam building materials enterprises.
I wish my customers they shall remain abundant blessed.thanks for patronizing.
This is really beautiful. What is the dimension and price?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
sonnie10:

This is really beautiful. What is the dimension and price?
75by150
20,000 per square meters
It still negotiable on price(quantity matters)
Vitrified products

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ovoP(m): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
Good evening everyone. Please I have an uncle that has been sing me through school. Things are tough right now. He does roofing projects and sell roofing materials for building. He's highly skilled and good and honest at his job. Pls if you have any building project in warri and it's environs pls patronize him

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Price update available in stock

Gaza 18 inch rechargeable = 53k

Gaza 12 inch rechargeable = 36k

Solar rechaegeable fan =35k

All available. This weak price only!!! Delivery is free within lagos and Ogun state
Other appliances available as well

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MrOkenwa(m): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
twinskenny:
Price update available in stock

Gaza 18 inch rechargeable = 53k

Gaza 12 inch rechargeable = 36k

Solar rechaegeable fan =35k

All available. This weak price only!!! Delivery is free within lagos and Ogun state
Other appliances available as well
Boss, I need some nice switches, sockets , lights and good, simple and classy Chandeliers.
Kindly post pictures that I can pick from. I prefer real-time pictures instead of those computer-generated pictures.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
MrOkenwa:

Boss, I need some nice switches, sockets , lights and good, simple and classy Chandeliers.
Kindly post pictures that I can pick from. I prefer real-time pictures instead of those computer-generated pictures.

Cc twinskenny
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
MrOkenwa:

Okay ogami

Do you still use the same number? I will forward you some at the office Tommorow
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
bolu1986:

Cc twinskenny

Thanks B
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MrOkenwa(m): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
twinskenny:

Okay ogami

Do you still use the same number? I will forward you some at the office Tommorow
Not really. I’ll pm you sir, and forward my number to you. Do well to add their prices oga mi. So that I can choose my size.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
Good evening house,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chocho1: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
who can do good tv console in the south east?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by visaclick: 12:56am On Oct 20, 2023
Adedward:
Good evening house,
how you dey baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by visaclick: 12:58am On Oct 20, 2023
Tochex101:
if you can find a bamboo as slender as steel rods that requires less cubic area to achieve the same strength u are good to go🤣🤣
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 4:47am On Oct 20, 2023

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by azizola(m): 5:34am On Oct 20, 2023
Good day! Pls can someone explain this to me?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 6:57am On Oct 20, 2023
We are active and available to deliver 24/7
Kindly call or what'sApp 07026691840

(1) (2) (3) ... (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) ... (3675) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CELEBRITYSAND, capetownboyz(m), Rany4all(m), negy2016, Aduragbemi45(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.