Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4429663 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) (3518) ... (3674) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by double3(m): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2023
Good morning, pls are watson brand of doors durable. I would appreciate a review from anyone who has purchased such doors, also American panel doors. Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 11:13am On Oct 21, 2023
rukyboy:
Why do visitors toilets have shower drains
Water leakages can occur wherever there is plumbing. The floor drain is meant to take care of any such leaked water from the floor. In my build, I have floor drains under every sink and wash hand basin, as well as in shower cubicles and toilet areas.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ladyteeks: 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
How much do you sell the white marble Nigerian tiles?

quote author=Blessedsunny2
post=126516608]
Chinese super Polish 60by60
7500 and 7000[/quote]

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
rukyboy:
Why do visitors toilets have shower drains

you no go wash the place ni grin grin cheesy smiley

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
Happy weekend from ADEDWARD company,

Below is our installation of gatehouse of our new estates,

Using grey glass imported
With 5mm glass,

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
Electrical
Solar/inverter
Cctv
Whole house audio system
Fire alarm
Electric security fence

Send us a message

08051355133/ 08035153923

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2023
Happy weekend let’s design for you

Pop & wall screeding
Very much available

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
ladyteeks:
How much do you sell the white marble Nigerian tiles?

quote author=Blessedsunny2
post=126516608]
Chinese super Polish 60by60
7500 and 7000
This is Chinese products, sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
Reeefe:

Are u like an architect or a town planner?
We are a TEAM of Architects Engineers and Planners

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
DFAMEGUY11S:

Someone gave me these “Spanish” tiles for #11k. And they are 75 x 120.
Please educate me, what is the difference? Thanks.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by nurd(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
Good day to you all. Pls I need cement art work for my windows. Osun State. Any recommendations?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2023
folmus:

you no go wash the place ni grin grin cheesy smiley
Why don't you have floor drains in your living room or bedrooms then...abi you no go wash those places ni? grin grin tongue grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Port443: 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2023
I'm looking for an experienced construction engineer that will handle my building. Preferably, the person stays around lugbe axis, Abuja. I'm starting this project month end. Please send me a mail so we can get things started.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2023
Port443:
I'm looking for an experienced construction engineer that will handle my building. Preferably, the person stays around lugbe axis, Abuja. I'm starting this project month end. Please send me a mail so we can get things started.

Cc @abdulwastecs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 12:28am On Oct 22, 2023
bolu1986:

If wash the floor… water can flow out
Why wash the floor?
Wont moping it be enough?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 12:30am On Oct 22, 2023
Rany4all:
Water leakages can occur wherever there is plumbing. The floor drain is meant to take care of any such leaked water from the floor. In my build, I have floor drains under every sink and wash hand basin, as well as in shower cubicles and toilet areas.
Would you have one in your dining area if u have a sink there?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 12:32am On Oct 22, 2023
twinskenny:
Electrical
Solar/inverter
Cctv
Whole house audio system
Fire alarm
Electric security fence

Send us a message

08051355133/ 08035153923
I like that solar set up and the battery bank.howmuch will these cost and what. Capacity
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 3:04am On Oct 22, 2023
sonnie10:

Someone gave me these “Spanish” tiles for #11k. And they are 75 x 120.
Please educate me, what is the difference? Thanks.
this is Indian product not Spanish sir ,ask the person to make video of it and send to with make on in the back , and unless if is china the person product the person want to give, just try to ask him or she well
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 3:35am On Oct 22, 2023

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 3:43am On Oct 22, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/5349701/pick-quality-kitchen-bathroom-wall..

Pick your quality Spanish porcelain tile here with affordable price.
Osinachiadima global enterprise
Rockhome global enterprise
We are the best people you can trust for quality product of any kind,
Tiles
Doors
Wc
And sanitary Ware etc
osinachicolins20@gmail.co
rockhombuilderx1@gmail.com

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 5:39am On Oct 22, 2023
erico2k2:

Would you have one in your dining area if u have a sink there?
Yes, I do have one there as well, but note that the plan is to have countertop wash hand basins, so such floor drains will be hidden under cabinets.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2023
DFAMEGUY11S:
this is Indian product not Spanish sir ,ask the person to make video of it and send to with make on in the back , and unless if is china the person product the person want to give, just try to ask him or she well
You are right, I think they are Indian tiles. But what is difference in terms of quality and long lasting. Have you noticed any problem with the Indian tiles?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 9:28am On Oct 22, 2023
topsy23:
1$ = 1200naira as today.

Nigerchin, Kabelmetal said there will be some review in the price of cable soon because the price of copper has gone again.

God will help us in this country.

Relentless , acceleration in prices are comparable to Covid times

Hope the wires for my next project with you are intact grin
There will be a window for people to buy stuffs before prices surge again in the market

Bought in the last one month , acs , pop boards , the savings in price of 2hp hisense ac is 30k just in 2 weeks , 200 to 230k now . Bought generators , iron rods , wires in the last 2/3 months , bought stuffs from china for this new project 4 month ago at around 800 to a dollar , working on buying tiles cdk and even paying for aluminium roof soon and we never break ground grin grin
Delay is dangerous in Nigeria , if you have loose funds and you are building buy in advance

Meanwhile akala is almost complete .@ Egunmogaji we are still pushing for Xmas sales

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2023
Rany4all:
Why don't you have floor drains in your living room or bedrooms then...abi you no go wash those places ni? grin grin tongue grin grin

Shebi you talk say na toilet grin grin grin

If 'shit' go fall nnko? Abi you won shit for your living room cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2023
rmx:

There will be a window for people to buy stuffs before prices surge again in the market

Bought in the last one month , acs , pop boards , the savings in price of 2hp hisense ac is 30k just in 2 weeks , 200 to 230k now . Bought generators , iron rods , wires in the last 2/3 months , bought stuffs from china for this new project 4 month ago at around 800 to a dollar , working on buying tiles cdk and even paying for aluminium roof soon and we never break ground grin grin
Delay is dangerous in Nigeria , if you have loose funds and you are building buy in advance

Meanwhile akala is almost complete .@ Egunmogaji we are still pushing for Xmas sales

Way to go. The cables I bought from him too in the last 2 years, I know what I have saved now.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2023
rmx:

Gorgeous!!! Well done sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bankyshinani(m): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2023
Adedward:
Good evening, contact ADEDWARD for ur casement aluminum windows,
Good morning ,what is the current cost of
4 by 4
3 by 3
2 by 2? All sliding window with net
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ishadfurnitures: 11:50am On Oct 22, 2023
Send.me an email here sommerfeltglobal@gmail.com or chat 08099212590 im certified civil engineer with track records.
Port443:
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2023
nurd:
Good day to you all. Pls I need cement art work for my windows. Osun State. Any recommendations?

We just left ife. How many windows ? Let’s talk on WhatsApp sir

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
With sliding nets
4*4=38 k
3*3= 34 k
2*2 = 22k
Note : the glass is 5mm standard oo

Permanent nets, (outside nets)
4*4= 35k
3*3= 30k
2*2= 20k
Thanks

Bankyshinani:

Good morning ,what is the current cost of
4 by 4
3 by 3
2 by 2? All sliding window with net
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SVPROJECT(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2023
double3:
Good morning, pls are watson brand of doors durable. I would appreciate a review from anyone who has purchased such doors, also American panel doors. Thanks.

Those Watson Time panel doors and purported Turkey doors are not durable, When exposed to water and also constant opening it tends to start wearing over time.

Mainly embedded with cartons.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
folmus:

Shebi you talk say na toilet grin grin grin

If 'shit' go fall nnko? Abi you won shit for your living room cheesy cheesy cheesy
You're right my brother...was just trying to point out why it can come in quite handy in the visitors' toilet and not so much in other areas of the home that are also washed.

Having a floor drain makes cleaning easier, can help prevent coming in contact with visitors' wastes since you don't need to use a mop stick or rag for cleaning, and also helps in draining water from the floor in case of plumbing leaks.

For me, it can be very useful to have one.

The one I don't get, however, is having those aluminum toilet doors in the visitors' toilet and it's so common these days grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) (3518) ... (3674) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amosaloud(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.