Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4431828 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) ... (3675) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
Damn

All these building are going down… Lasg not playing

https:///onsogbu/status/1715789716623167726?s=46
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bestalu(m): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
Happy Sunday nairaland family
We are at ur service for Aluminium windows
Sliding window
Casement window with burglary and without burglary
Toilet doors
Frameless window

U can contact 08140632167 for more information...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
rmx:

Relentless , acceleration in prices are comparable to Covid times

Hope the wires for my next project with you are intact grin
There will be a window for people to buy stuffs before prices surge again in the market

Bought in the last one month , acs , pop boards , the savings in price of 2hp hisense ac is 30k just in 2 weeks , 200 to 230k now . Bought generators , iron rods , wires in the last 2/3 months , bought stuffs from china for this new project 4 month ago at around 800 to a dollar , working on buying tiles cdk and even paying for aluminium roof soon and we never break ground grin grin
Delay is dangerous in Nigeria , if you have loose funds and you are building buy in advance

Meanwhile akala is almost complete .@ Egunmogaji we are still pushing for Xmas sales

The 16mm will be available this week sir. They have issue with the machine producing 16mm.

Other sizes are on ground sir. Any increase will not affect the cables.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by double3(m): 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2023
SVPROJECT:

Those Watson Time panel doors and purported Turkey doors are not durable, When exposed to water and also constant opening it tends to start wearing over time.

Mainly embedded with cartons.
Thanks for the review,what brand would u suggest that is durable and suitable for internal rooms. Also not too expensive.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Iriruaga100(m): 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
double3:
Good morning, pls are watson brand of doors durable. I would appreciate a review from anyone who has purchased such doors, also American panel doors. Thanks.

On the average they are good. Get the black color Watson door and don’t buy old stock. I bought 38 Watson doors two weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
sonnie10:

You are right, I think they are Indian tiles. But what is difference in terms of quality and long lasting. Have you noticed any problem with the Indian tiles?
no prob at all is all about choice and one thing about Spanish is Spanish have make name and Indian is just now we started bringing it so many people is not use to it that why ,but is quality tile
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
SVPROJECT:

Those Watson Time panel doors and purported Turkey doors are not durable, When exposed to water and also constant opening it tends to start wearing over time.

Mainly embedded with cartons.
dats just it, I used to tell clients, I have changes many this year to composite aluminum panels doors,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SVPROJECT(m): 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
double3:

Thanks for the review,what brand would u suggest that is durable and suitable for internal rooms. Also not too expensive.
Go for HDF Doors that are fabricated and can be confirmed to be wholly HDF not those they claim to be imported that will turn out to have Mdf as internal( talking from experience @ Odun Ade Market,Orile). It may be costly but it’s durable and beautiful.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by double3(m): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
SVPROJECT:

Go for HDF Doors that are fabricated and can be confirmed to be wholly HDF not those they claim to be imported that will turn out to have Mdf as internal( talking from experience @ Odun Ade Market,Orile). It may be costly but it’s durable and beautiful.
I'm rilly working on a very tight budget,I know HDF are strong and nice but going fo that option would set my project back by over 2million, and my projection for doors is about 1million tops. Hence my choice to go for watson or these budget friendly american panel doors for internal rooms but I'm sceptical about the quality of those door,especially the american panel doors.Thanks all thesame.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
QUANTA HUPS BATTERY AVAILABLE!!!

Quanta hups 12v 200a deep cycle battery promo offer

Price ......... N298,000

Country of Origin : INDIA
ONE year standard product warranty.

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MeineMutter: 12:21am On Oct 23, 2023
double3:

I'm rilly working on a very tight budget,I know HDF are strong and nice but going fo that option would set my project back by over 2million, and my projection for doors is about 1million tops. Hence my choice to go for watson or these budget friendly american panel doors for internal rooms but I'm sceptical about the quality of those door,especially the american panel doors.Thanks all thesame.

They are only called American panel doors. They are scrap/crap. Kukuma buy local panel doors made by a good carpenter.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 3:31am On Oct 23, 2023

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 6:04am On Oct 23, 2023
Contact me let's discuss what's workable with your Budget!! Because the Doors Mentioned above are not built to face time! They worn out quickly.

OX Furniture

double3:

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 8:58am On Oct 23, 2023
Living room | Brickstakks
A good day to allow me handle your interior design
brickstakk@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gentlesoul83(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2023
Please your plank seller is here, be it 1by12, 2by2, 2by3,2by4, 2by6, all available are affordable prices.

Please patronise me so I can feed my family. My Feeding depends on your patronage. Please call me 08032339807

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2023
MrOkenwa:

Not really. I’ll pm you sir, and forward my number to you. Do well to add their prices oga mi. So that I can choose my size.

Thank you sir for your patronage.

Smart switches still available

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sunbestie(f): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
Please I need prices of this wood for house roofing

1. 2×4×16==
2. 2×2×16==
3. 2×6×16==
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by eziokwunwoko(m): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
Good afternoon.
i need a bricklayer that can do the fence of my house (2500 blocks); laying of blocks as well as plastering the fence immediately.
i have bill of materials.
Project is in Delta State
Only interested in workmanship
Whatsapp me on 09094621765

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2023
BrickDevo:
Living room | Brickstakks
A good day to allow me handle your interior design
brickstakk@gmail.com
Pardon me, but what exactly do you do? 3D software designs or actual on-site work?

If on-site work, what's the scope of work you can handle and at what stage do you come in? Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by teewhyhomes: 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
Happy new week! Please don't hesitate to visit our @teewhyhomes for your Real Estate needs.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
DFAMEGUY11S:
no prob at all is all about choice and one thing about Spanish is Spanish have make name and Indian is just now we started bringing it so many people is not use to it that why ,but is quality tile

Can I see the various Indian tiles you have? It could be in different sizes. Thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chijiokefbn: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
double3:

American panel door is fair.
If you are on a budget, American Panel door is ok.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
Rany4all:
Pardon me, but what exactly do you do? 3D software designs or actual on-site work?

If on-site work, what's the scope of work you can handle and at what stage do you come in? Thanks.
I do building designs and and interior decor at the moment, i can also supervise building construction, i come in when the carcass is done, i can handle your windows and doors installation, pop Ceiling Installation, wall paint, wall screeding and other required interior decors.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gentlesoul83(m): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
sunbestie:
Please I need prices of this wood for house roofing

1. 2×4×16==
2. 2×2×16==
3. 2×6×16==
these are special orders. Here are the price from my side
2x4x16 = 2,800
2x2x16 = 1,400
2x6x16 = 3,500

You can call me on 08032339807 for more enquiries.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
Olumighty123:

Can I see the various Indian tiles you have? It could be in different sizes. Thank you
is only 60x120 is and 60x60 is available

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
Still your blessed Sunny global investment home of building materials

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
Still your blessed Sunny home of building materials

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
DFAMEGUY11S:
is only 60x120 is and 60x60 is available

Can I see those?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by double3(m): 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
Chijiokefbn:

American panel door is fair.
If you are on a budget, American Panel door is ok.
I think I will settle with the american panel doors for the internal rooms, and use fabricated steel doors for main entrances into the building......heard the China brands are relatively stronger than the Nigerian made,how true is that??.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by double3(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2023
dannie007:
Contact me let's discuss what's workable with your Budget!! Because the Doors Mentioned above are not built to face time! They worn out quickly.

OX Furniture
Thanks for the offer,distance is a barrier, projcet not located in lagos. Thanks all thesame.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
BrickDevo:

I do building designs and and interior decor at the moment, i can also supervise building construction, i come in when the carcass is done, i can handle your windows and doors installation, pop Ceiling Installation, wall paint, wall screeding and other required interior decors.
Ok, noted.... Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
Good evening house,

(1) (2) (3) ... (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) ... (3675) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RockOfAgesAlumi(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.