Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4379424 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3543) (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adesegun121(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2023
Geekop:

Nice job.
If you're planning on Waterproofing the roof gutters and the wall, we are available...
Krafom_Engineering 07039.310763.
Thank you.
Noted
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2023
Olumighty123:

Bros, you don witness almost everything for this life wink props delivered and site sealed, then return the rented materials nah, it's as simple as that but then again, what do I know 🤷‍♀️
You can’t enter sealed premises/ property except you are ready to go to jail.
It is tantamount to tampering with evidence.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Latestnignew(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2023
hamtabfawaz:

Buy “Dr fix it” water proof cement. ✓

How much is the price of this?? I saw J.k water proof another brand. Which of them is of good quality?? I want to use it for plastering from window level to the ground and floor.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2023
Olumighty123:

Bros, you don witness almost everything for this life wink props delivered and site sealed, then return the rented materials nah, it's as simple as that but then again, what do I know 🤷‍♀️

When a site is sealed, you can’t gain access into the site. That’s the standard!
If you do, you have broken the government seal and there are consequences for this.

Pictures of the site when sealed has been taken and documented so any changes/modifications/alterations/unauthorized activities that happen on the site as at the time it was sealed is illegal and you’d be penalized for it.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2023
sonnie10:

You can’t enter sealed premises/ property except you are ready to go to jail.
It is tantamount to tampering with evidence.

Correct! đź’Ż
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by drkay(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2023
angry
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2023
Good evening house, happy weekend oo, we are currently in lekki doing what we call for , contact ADEDWARD for ur aluminum work,

We are verbricating tower aluminum material s, with 5mm glasses, by nairalander here,

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2023
n3xt:

Ok. Is it possible to get special colours? We need just very few quantity of Blue and Yellow for now.

=====

We’d get white too
What quantity of each.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2023
Reeefe:
IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHECK IF A SURVEY PLAIS LODGED ONLINE?

Yes
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2023
Still your blessed Sunny global investment home of building materials and also blessed sam building materials enterprises

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2023
folmus:

I doubt that in naija.

But you no trust your surveyor ni grin grin

It is now possible in Lagos State

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2023
gbadexy:

What quantity of each.

I’d revert. I’m currently busy with some paperworks now.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2023
SurveyorGeo:

It is now possible in Lagos State

That one that they’ll be telling you server is not working. 🌚

For over 6 weeks, I’ve been going to the Office of The State’s Surveyor General (OSSG) to track the status of a file submitted several months ago. We’ve been moving from one story to the other!

Tracking online should be done in such a way that man in South Barrington, Chicago can track the status of his files in Alausa without meeting one Mr. ABC to help him (like it’s currently being done)
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2023
pop at affordable price

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2023
n3xt:

I’d revert. I’m currently busy with some paperworks now.
Alright.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2023
INDEX NXT BATTERY AVAILABLE!!!

Brand new index battery

Index dry cell 200 AH ..... 320k
Index tubular 230 ah ....... 290k

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 8:15am On Nov 12, 2023
Good morning happy Sunday, check my signature call 090-20224350
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2023
We give our all to Satisfy our client, let turn your house to paradise

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2023
Compact 3 Bedroom Bungalow

Contact us for Your Architectural Designs & Construction Project

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2023
Thanks to Facebook reminder:Today 12th November 2023 made it a Year my Team has been working for (Dr) MrOkenwa. We value yo Trust,Tolerance,Patience and Understanding…Thanks For Patronizing GoldenView Building and Construction Ltd. Gracias.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
New Project at Surulere Lag…
You can follow Us up at https://www.nairaland.com/7900971/construction-proposed-4bedroom-duplex. Thanks for Following

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Geekop: 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2023
Latestnignew:

How much is the price of this?? I saw J.k water proof another brand. Which of them is of good quality?? I want to use it for plastering from window level to the ground and floor.

You can try BASF. products.
Liquid or Powder.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2023
We got you covered your job is safe with usthe best touch and fine finish

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kambols95(m): 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
Good evening my people.
We are still your surest plug when it comes to managing your proposed building construction, approvals of your building projects( proposed and As-built).

You can hit us through our trademark nairaland profile.

đź’Ż Legit
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:01am On Nov 13, 2023

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gentlesoul83(m): 8:02am On Nov 13, 2023
Good morning everyone! This week sha be a fruitful one for us all.

Still you sure plug for quality woods 🪵 and planks.

Please give us deal o.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Reeefe(m): 8:29am On Nov 13, 2023
Ogwarajoy22:
Pls house, how many block would I use for the foundation of 2 bedroom flat, 2 self contain and 1 bedsitter all for 5 coach, I will be using 6 inch blocks.

This is usually determined by some factors like water level in the location, the level of the road and some other few
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by pragmatistm(m): 10:42am On Nov 13, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLCgRJvAlTQ
Renew your pillow cases free.
Do it yourself. It's easy.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segcymoor(m): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
We completed substructure work for this project...

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2023
segcymoor:
We completed substructure work for this project...

Bravo you baba..

——/

On Side note…. Watch out

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by teewhyhomes: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2023
Happy new week everyone. We, Teewhyhomes Consulting Limited remain your trusted Real Estate Company in Nigeria. Please reach out to us today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3543) (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) ... (3665) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Billions123 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.