Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4386547 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3579) (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) (3584) (3585) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by anifranci(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
Scholarships for international students 🇨🇦🇺🇸👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMzeVIUfw7c?si=wKeK-E3-mEtm7I09
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
rotecch77:
Hello my honorable colleagues and home owners/ stamped floor guys, have you used American stamped floor before in indoor like hotel or hall
I’m thinking of using it for this my ongoing Royal hall construction

So nobody ?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
kkonsults:

Carpenter Elvis: 0816 - 165 - 3864. 0905 - 284 - 3511

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rayd502(m): 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
Blessedsunny2:

9500-10,000 per square meters
Spanish products
30by60

Thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Completed
Site Location: @ Alasalatu Mushin Lagos State

Roof Design: Longspan Design
Colour: Traffic Black
Guage: 0.55mm

Whatsapp 08085310359

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Sayboy: 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2023
If you have a job and want to improve your productivity by moving into a new apartment, we can help finance your rent. To get started, please reach out to Sayo on WhatsApp @ 08132145325 or fill out this form: https://airtable.com/appvLXBi6BUFsWxo4/shrVD47Kh3WI7PVbF

See flyer for terms!

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
EgunMogaji2:
These are the screws used to hold my heavy glass shower doors.

The length is barely long enough to penetrate past the tile. It should go well into the plastering. It’s also made from poor materials that are already rusting in about a year.

I’ll be going ahead to reinstall all the screw. Also using four screws per hinge as it should be.

If you have glass shower doors please be careful.
good evening sir, the installer use 2 screw instead of 4, provided in the pack,
The screw provided in the pack always small, we always change the screw to long one and it has to be 4, to make it stronger, GOD will always save us,

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
DFAMEGUY11S:
Osinachiadima global enterprise , Dfameguy11s dealer of all kinds of building materials such as,
Door
Tiles
Marble
Granite
Sanitary Ware's etc
Please do you have 60 x 60 black marble tiles for exterior pillars? It should have very little or no white on it.
And how much is it?
Something like this but of more quality

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
Hemstone:
Please, is it possible to change the burglary proof of this type of tradition windows to be inside instead of outside. Secondly, can a casement window be installed instead while the concrete contour outside is removed?

What are the advantages and disadvantages of doing such and if you have done it before kindly provide pictures, you can get the job done for me. Thanks
it's very possible sir, we can make casement windows embedded with burglaries for u, and remove all this, what we will need to do is to remove the existing windows and put new casement windows to it with nets, the burglaries will be inside and nets, thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oduncojamaica(m): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2023
rotecch77:

So nobody ?

Cc: Onigbese(debtor) that knows everything.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MrBlock: 5:30am On Dec 30, 2023
Dear house, Good day.
Please I need help with breakdown of cost of materials required for installing pop ceiling versus gypsum ceiling in a 405sqm 5-bedroom apartment.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 6:28am On Dec 30, 2023
oduncojamaica:

Cc: Onigbese(debtor) that knows everything.

This man lolz
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 7:11am On Dec 30, 2023
sonnie10:

Please do you have 60 x 60 black marble tiles for exterior pillars? It should have very little or no white on it.
And how much is it?
Something like this but of more quality
good morning ma is available 3200 per square meter
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 9:26am On Dec 30, 2023
DFAMEGUY11S:
good morning ma is available 3200 per square meter
I want something of more quality. Spanish or real marble of that type and size.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Domlayomi(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2023
@gbadexy please can I have your WhatsApp contact,, for a job
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2023
megacontrol:
Hello,

Where are the interior designers and/or decorators here?

I need someone that can jump on a small project, work through the holidays to deliver an apartment in Lekki within a short period.
The property was recently finished so we just need to do all the necessary interior work required for habituation by the new year.

There is a particular ID here that has wowed me in the past but now i can't remember their name.

This is open to all but we prefer to work directly with main vendor.no middle men. Job is in Lekki, Lagos.
Will like to get inspection, concept discussion and quotation done over the weekend so that work can be done immediately after the Xmas break.

Thanks.

Good Morning Sir....
Just seeing this. If it's not too late, kindly reach me on : 0912233348437
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 9:47am On Dec 30, 2023
rotecch77:

Reach out to hamtab fawas here

Thanks Engr.
God bless you✓
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Godisgreatest1: 9:59am On Dec 30, 2023
EgunMogaji2:
These are the screws used to hold my heavy glass shower doors.

The length is barely long enough to penetrate past the tile. It should go well into the plastering. It’s also made from poor materials that are already rusting in about a year.

I’ll be going ahead to reinstall all the screw. Also using four screws per hinge as it should be.

If you have glass shower doors please be careful.

Compliments of the Season Sir,

Kindly go for Stainless Screws 6mm or 8mm and the accompanying Fisher plugs (Red or White).

The Screws should be Stainless so they can be resistant to rust and Caustic soda.

Well done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 10:02am On Dec 30, 2023
Olumighty123:

In a case of wall screeding, is it important to use gum?

Yeah, It's very important to use it.✓
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 10:16am On Dec 30, 2023
Domlayomi:
@gbadexy please can I have your WhatsApp contact,, for a job
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by housepaiinting1(m): 11:43am On Dec 30, 2023
Exterior painting with RAINER PAINTS Matt emulsion

With just a bucket of RAINER PAINTS Matt

Coverage of the highest level

Colors: white and dark gray

Call/Whatsapp 07048987911 we deliver to your doorstep nationwide.

https://youtube.com/shorts/A3zp55T1G5Q?si=6_DdTx4gcVeGiqx4

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2023
megacontrol:
Hello,

Where are the interior designers and/or decorators here?

I need someone that can jump on a small project, work through the holidays to deliver an apartment in Lekki within a short period.
The property was recently finished so we just need to do all the necessary interior work required for habituation by the new year.

There is a particular ID here that has wowed me in the past but now i can't remember their name.

This is open to all but we prefer to work directly with main vendor.no middle men. Job is in Lekki, Lagos.
Will like to get inspection, concept discussion and quotation done over the weekend so that work can be done immediately after the Xmas break.

Thanks.

If it is not too late we are available to bring quality paints to your doorstep

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

This is potentially what could happen.

Check your shower glass installation.

https:///asemota/status/1457269120647446532?s=46&t=1u-jxItYlTuqWYxu6nKJGg

Dreadful.... I hope he sued the hotel management.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
rotecch77:

American stamped floor
So nobody ?

The bolded, I haven't.
If Epoxy flooring.... Yes! You would love it.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by decatalyst(m): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
Bankyshinani:

Yes surface wiring and half conduit in the sitting room area...
What about the wires and other things there,are they okay?

Please can you share his location and number?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
GOOD EVENING MY PEOPLE, ADEDWARD, ADEDWARD, ADEDWARD, SOME HOURS TO END THE 2023, BOOK UR ALUMINUM TOWER AND THICK IMPORTED WITH US, AGAINST JANUARY, PRICES ARE JUMPING UP IN THE COMPANY,

U CAN BOOK

*TOWER MATERIALS
*THICK IMPORTED MATERIALS
*IMPORTED MATERIALS
*5MM GLASS

CASEMENT EMBEDDED WITH BURGLARIES 12MM OR 16MM IRON, 5MM GLASS WITH VIBIR NETS ,

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by beebah247: 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2023
Good Evening all,
Please I will like to do these designs on the exterior of a mosque as it appears in these pictures. Anyone who can do this, or knows someone that can do it should please reply to this message and send me contact details.
Thanks

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
hamtabfawaz:

The bolded, I haven't.
If Epoxy flooring.... Yes! You would love it.

Thanks bro but i prefer the American stamped floor.
I will still do more research on it as we progresses with the carcass work

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ndyoo(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
I am in a dilemma. I bought two plots of land recently, one already surveyed and the other not. My question now is, can I survey both of them as one and or I should just survey the other land.

Or is it best to just survey the remaining land?

I look forward to your recommendations. Thank you in advance!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:35am On Dec 31, 2023
sonnie10:

I want something of more quality. Spanish or real marble of that type and size.
china and Spanish is available
China= 9800
Spanish= #12500

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Patriot9: 5:47am On Dec 31, 2023
Biztech05:

Okay.
Q1. Yes is cheaper compare to any other roof design. But if you’re using those regular zinc for hip roof and co. The cost might be the same.

Q2. Is not concrete. What we use is Cement hard board.

Q3. Size of the building will determine that.
Generally Flatroofing is Economical.

Then for more information on your Q3 you can check my signature and chat me up.
Thanks

Ok.
I am doing my personal research on it as regards its cost and durability most especially. Let me just weigh my options
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 6:08am On Dec 31, 2023
DFAMEGUY11S:
china and Spanish is available
China= 9800
Spanish= #12500
Let’s see the Spanish please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3579) (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) (3584) (3585) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CornOak(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.