Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4391197 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3577) (3578) (3579) (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
cletz991:
Do we have Pop expert in Benin here?

What do yu want to do? We are 3hours away from benin

For your pop / wall screeding

Let’s talk

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tevanso(m): 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2023
Yes
cletz991:
Do we have Pop expert in Benin here?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SALLYBERRY01(m): 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
Let me share the story of how someone Saw my advert on nairaland and reach out to me, he contracted me to produce 14 pieces of window blinds after he sent the measurement, he sent 90% of the money charged for the project without seeing me, after 3 days his job was ready and he came for pick up,

frame 1 ; when [right][/right]he first send the measurement .

frame 2; after the installation.

morals of the story; patronize me and you wont regret,

I offer quality and affordable interior designs services.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SALLYBERRY01(m): 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
Let me share the story of how someone Saw my advert on nairaland and reach out to me, he contracted me to produce 14 pieces of window blinds after he sent the measurement, he sent 90% of the money charged for the project without seeing me, after 3 days his job was ready and he came for pick up,

frame 1 ; when [right][/right]he first send the measurement .

frame 2; after the installation.

morals of the story; patronize me and you wont regret,

I offer quality and affordable interior designs services.

We are a full-service interior and exterior design company currently based in Lagos, Nigeria.

The primary approach of our company is based on the simple analogy that the success of our clients equates our success as well and this shall be our guiding principle in every transaction.

Our services include :
• P.o.p installation
• Screeding
• Wallpaper/3d panel
• Window blinds/curtain
• 3d floor
•Sales of Mirrors
Sales of frames
• Sales of figurines
Sales and installation Artificial Grass
.Tv console
.General interior installation and sales

Do patronize us for your quality and unique designs.

To contact us :

IG : atlanticinteriors_showroom
@atlantic_interiors
WhatsApp : 08119470142

We look forward to hearing from you.

ATLANTIC INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR DESIGNS
Create.Update.Renovate.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
Finishing of the painting work of a nairalander.
Just in time for the new year.

https://www.nairaland.com/7774478/ongoing-painting-application-duplex-4#127634998

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cletz991(m): 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2023
I want to do Pop for my 3 bedroomflat. All masters
tevanso:
Yes
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tevanso(m): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
Please chat me on Whatsapp 08060506857
cletz991:
I want to do Pop for my 3 bedroomflat. All masters
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
We are available for your job anytime

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
abuuthmaan:
Good evening all,

Please, kindly help with estimated cost and materials needed for decking/slab of the attached plan.
Thank you all

Approx 160 bags cement

Or do you mean including wood, rebar etc?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abuuthmaan: 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
saydfact:

Approx 160 bags cement

Or do you mean including wood, rebar etc?

Yes pls.

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
Rayd502:

Pls what is the current price of this per square meter?
9500-10,000 per square meters
Spanish products
30by60

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
abuuthmaan:

Yes pls.

Thanks

Let's chat on WhatsApp pls.
Number in signature.

You'll need to provide more drawings or information than the plan.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bankyshinani(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
cash1115:
ur location and design will determine
Atan ogun state and a simple design
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gentlesoul83(m): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
abuuthmaan:

Yes pls.

Thanks

For your woods please patronise us. Our prices are reasonable and affordable. 080 3233 9807
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
XMAS FLASH SALES!! HURRY NOW!!!

High quality brand new Gizmo solar panel.
380W mono 108 half cell ..... 100,000 85,000
Minimum order : 4 units upward.
Quantity below 4 units ... 90k

See attached picture below for nameplate details.

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 6:41am On Dec 27, 2023
futurenix:
Good evening my good people.
I have reached the roofing stage of my build and need some input from the experienced.
Attached is the roof model I intend to go for so I can save some cost for other things and also for my solar panels to have peace of mind up there.

Is there any downsides to this roof model when compared to the usual "send down the rain" type?

Also is there any advise for observations/likely improvements to implement in this model?

I will appreciate your valuable inputs
Let me add few things as an architect and a solar installation personnel.
The solar panels to be used are always installed at an inclined angle directly to the sun in respect to your location.
Hope the roof design will support such direction.
If you are to create a new angular direction for the panels, the activities on the roofing sheets might cause one damage or the other to it.
Saying those just for consideration sake.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 7:44am On Dec 27, 2023
Bankyshinani:

Atan ogun state and a simple design
chat me up on WhatsApp let know your kind of design
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 7:47am On Dec 27, 2023
You can go through our tread, we are the best plug, good designs @ affordable price

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2023
futurenix:
Good evening my good people.
I have reached the roofing stage of my build and need some input from the experienced.
Attached is the roof model I intend to go for so I can save some cost for other things and also for my solar panels to have peace of mind up there.

Is there any downsides to this roof model when compared to the usual "send down the rain" type?

Also is there any advise for observations/likely improvements to implement in this model?

I will appreciate your valuable inputs

Your particular roof design (without parapet) is less troublesome.

There's no issues as long as it's done properly.... If there's going to be a problem (which is possible), it won't be because of design rather perhaps, the workmanship and thickness of roof used.

Goodluck
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by futurenix(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2023
saydfact:

Your particular root design (without parapet) is less troublesome.

There's no issues as long as it's done properly.... If there's going to be a problem (which is possible), it won't be because of design rather perhaps, the workmanship and thickness of roof used.

Goodluck
Thank you. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2023
You know this is what you deserve

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Philipok: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
Contact me for ur best artwork design,09058432795.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
We are available for ur service

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
ADEDWARD, ADEDWARD , ADEDWARD, SOME DAYS TO END OF 2023, WE HAD SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED AND INSTALLED TO IMO STATE, BY NAIRALANDER FROM ADEDWARD COMPANY,

CASEMENT WINDOWS WITH BURGLARIES AND NETS

GREY COLOR
5MM GLASS
TOWER PROFILE
VIBIR NETS
16MM IRONS

THANKS U LORD

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
Adedward:
ADEDWARD, ADEDWARD , ADEDWARD, SOME DAYS TO END OF 2023, WE HAD SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED AND INSTALLED TO IMO STATE, BY NAIRALANDER FROM ADEDWARD COMPANY,

GREY COLOR
5MM GLASS
TOWER PROFILE
VIBIR NETS
16MM IRONS

THANKS U LORD
please tell your client to check above and see railings which he can install in the building.

T for thanks

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 12:33am On Dec 28, 2023
michlins:
please tell your client to check above and see railings which he can install in the building.

T for thanks
he is here too, very sure he will check on u, thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 4:51am On Dec 28, 2023
twinskenny:

500-1000 that is the range now

God bless you.
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2023
Get value for your money...

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2023
Adedward:

GREY COLOR
5MM GLASS
TOWER PROFILE
VIBIR NETS
16MM IRONS

THANKS U LORD

Nice job chief...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
@valuepaints20, Mr Gbadexy, is there any difference between painting with Satin paint on a screeded wall and painting with emotion mixed with acuna? I'd like to know if it serve the same purpose or there's a difference between the two.. thank you for your time.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
Valuepaints20:

Nice job chief...
thanks boss
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
Olumighty123:
@valuepaints20, Mr Gbadexy, is there any difference between painting with Satin paint on a screeded wall and painting with emotion mixed with acuna? I'd like to know if it serve the same purpose or there's a difference between the two.. thank you for your time.

There is a lot of difference sir. Is highly advice that screeding wall should be painted with satin/silk or Matt emulsion paints

If the person cannot afford that.
(Is better not screeding at all just paint the wall with emulsion and vanish it with acrylic. Note Do not just expect smooth finishing with this option of standard emulsion)

Thanks

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3577) (3578) (3579) (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: HossanaHeights, topsy23, gbadexy(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.