Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4385237 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) (3584) (3585) (3586) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bankyshinani(m): 7:12am On Dec 31, 2023
decatalyst:

Please can you share his location and number?
He is at atan ota
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 8:22am On Dec 31, 2023
Let’s do this for you

Solar powered electric security fencing

24hours power back up

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2023
hamtabfawaz:

Yeah, It's very important to use it.βœ“

Not always...

Using gum depends on the location of the wall and the type of paint that wld be used on the wall.

Cc: Olumighty123
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 11:55am On Dec 31, 2023
Ndyoo:
I am in a dilemma. I bought two plots of land recently, one already surveyed and the other not. My question now is, can I survey both of them as one and or I should just survey the other land.

Or is it best to just survey the remaining land?

I look forward to your recommendations. Thank you in advance!

Comes down to cost.
If you want to survey both in one... You'll pay and start afresh....

If it's same name on both, then just do a fresh one if cost isn't an issue but if cost is... Then do the other survey perhaps using your son's name or mum's name or wife's etc
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
Patriot9:

Ok.
I am doing my personal research on it as regards its cost and durability most especially. Let me just weigh my options

All roof types are durable.... The fact it was designed or created means it has met the minimum standards.

It all comes down to WORKMANSHIP and choice/grade of MATERIALS used.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Philipok: 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
Still available for ur best artwork design both interior and exterior design,09058432795.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ndyoo(m): 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
saydfact:

Comes down to cost.

If it's same name on both, then just do a fresh one if cost isn't an issue but if cost is... Then do the other survey perhaps using your son's name or mum's name or wife's etc

The old one was done in the seller's name hence the reason of redoing it. I think there's not much cost difference.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ndyoo:
I am in a dilemma. I bought two plots of land recently, one already surveyed and the other not. My question now is, can I survey both of them as one and or I should just survey the other land.

Why are you in a dilemma? This is a straightforward best practice process. You must now survey the whole plot in YOUR NAME. Any previous surveys are not in your name or are they?

The survey details (coordinates) bearing your name should then be included in the deed assignment by your lawyer for the seller to sign with a witness. These form in part your ownership of the land.

Note: the survey plan MUST be registered at your local government (State) council. Some call this FULL SURVEY. It is important not to do a joke meaningless survey that is not registered.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2023
Contact us for Your Architectural Design and Construction Services

4 Bedroom Bungalow Design

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Horlardorjah(m): 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
[quote author=megacontrol post=127581162]Hello,

Where are the interior designers and/or decorators here?

I need someone that can jump on a small project, work through the holidays to deliver an apartment in Lekki within a short period.
The property was recently finished so we just need to do all the necessary interior work required for habituation by the new year.

There is a particular ID here that has wowed me in the past but now i can't remember their name.

This is open to all but we prefer to work directly with main vendor.no middle men. Job is in Lekki, Lagos.
Will like to get inspection, concept discussion and quotation done over the weekend so that work can be done immediately after the Xmas break.

Thanks.
[/quote

Wished I was available n saw this earlier. We could have left a footprint there too
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ndyoo:

The old one was done in the seller's name hence the reason of redoing it. I think there's not much cost difference.

Then you have to do a new survey.

On cost it's x2.
Ie. If 1 plot cost 10k, then you'll pay about 20k or almost for 2 plots.

Goodluck
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jayden2017: 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
[quote author=Valuepaints20 post=127667023]

There is a lot of difference sir. Is highly advice that screeding wall should be painted with satin/silk or Matt emulsion paints

If the person cannot afford that.
(Is better not screeding at all just paint the wall with emulsion and vanish it with acrylic. Note Do not just expect smooth finishing with this option of standard emulsion)

Thanks[/quote
H
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jayden2017: 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
[quote author=Jayden2017 post=127718984][/quote]

H
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 12:06am On Jan 01
Happy New Year All...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 1:20am On Jan 01
Happy new year all our clients, Wishing you a year filled with love, laughter, and all the happiness in the world. Happy New Year!πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 2:22am On Jan 01
Happy new year to
You all

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 3:29am On Jan 01
Happy new year my people

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 3:48am On Jan 01
Happy New Year
To All my client and my followers
I appreciate you all
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 8:18am On Jan 01
Happy new year to everyone here. May this year favor us more in all ramifications.
My profound gratitude and appreciation goes to all my clients who made 2023 special.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 8:31am On Jan 01
LITHIUM BATTERY AVAILABLE IN LIMITED STOCK!!!

Brand new 5kwh 48v lithium battery.
Price : 970k
Standard 5 yrs product warranty ..

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gentlesoul83(m): 8:57am On Jan 01
Happy new year to my clients and the beautiful souls here.

This year shall be a fruitful one for us. Amen

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by walexProjects(m): 9:39am On Jan 01
"Wishing you a New Year filled with boundless possibilities, joy, and moments of genuine happiness. May 2024 be a chapter of personal growth, success, and beautiful memories. Here's to embracing the journey ahead with optimism and enthusiasm.
Happy New Year all our clients

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Geekop: 10:30am On Jan 01
Happy New Year Everyone.
Be Fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Patriot9: 10:50am On Jan 01
saydfact:

All roof types are durable.... The fact it was designed or created means it has met the minimum standards.

It all comes down to WORKMANSHIP and choice/grade of MATERIALS used.
Since its durability is assured, I am just trying to gather more information upon which my decision would be made on the roofing style (flat/hidden or pitch) to go for. And my budget is being intimated.
We are just Kobo Kobo builders.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 11:26am On Jan 01
Happy New Year everyone...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 12:03pm On Jan 01
Happy New Year Everyone πŸŽ†πŸŽŠπŸŽˆ

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 12:03pm On Jan 01
Happy new year to you all Nairaland customer and friends I Dfameguy11s CEO of osinachiadima global enterprise and Rockhome global enterprise, wish you all joyful, prosperity, good health and numerited favor for this year of 2024 , more years ahead, thanks to you all

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Biztech05(m): 2:29pm On Jan 01
Sending you all warm wishes for a Happy New Year filled with love and joy.

Biztech consult.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by arcahmad(m): 2:29pm On Jan 01
beebah247:
Good Evening all,
Please I will like to do these designs on the exterior of a mosque as it appears in these pictures. Anyone who can do this, or knows someone that can do it should please reply to this message and send me contact details.
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 3:31pm On Jan 01
Ndyoo:

You can do the survey of the 2 plots provided you bought the 2 plots from the same person or family, but if not, it is best you do the survey separately, the reason being that, by the time you want to perfect your title or when you want to do c of O, one of the requirements is the land receipt and deed of assignment, if you bought the land from the Same source, you can easily get receipt for the two plots, but if not, it will be difficult if not impossible to get a receipts for 2plots when the seller sold one plot. When doing the survey, pls do correct survey, to save yourself of stress and waste. For more information call or WhatsApp 08069018449

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 3:37pm On Jan 01
saydfact:

Comes down to cost.

When you want to do a survey, do it in the name you provided for the land receipt and deed of assignment, if not, you might have to do the survey again. 08069018449
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by beebah247: 3:57pm On Jan 01
arcahmad:
Location is Surulere, Lagos. Let me know if you have any information on this please

(1) (2) (3) ... (3580) (3581) (3582) (3583) (3584) (3585) (3586) ... (3666) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: pakmoni(m), Obinnau(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.