Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4379858 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 12:13pm On Jan 09
KIDfurniture:
I resell solar product in this hot season here in Ibadan. Duravolt products especially -

I dey ibadan right now… message me on WhatsApp
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 12:15pm On Jan 09
Juxtix88:
Hello friends,

Happy New year to all.

I have completed roofing of my duplex in Nteje (Anambra State) and now proceeding to both internal and external plastering. Its a seven room duplex (six rooms ensuite) with two lounge rooms (45sqm and 34sqm respectively.)

It also has a kitchen, dining, laundry and ante room). The rooms are mostly around 23 sqm with the master being 32sqm. I have been quoted 1.9million for the plastering workmanship alone. They will also plaster the parapet.

Pls Is this in line with the market rate or not?

Thanks

Congratulations sir

Let’s handle the pop when they are done with plastering

Cc saydfact

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 12:21pm On Jan 09
Juxtix88:
Hello friends,

Happy New year to all.

I have completed roofing of my duplex in Nteje (Anambra State) and now proceeding to both internal and external plastering. Its a seven room duplex (six rooms ensuite) with two lounge rooms (45sqm and 34sqm respectively.)

It also has a kitchen, dining, laundry and ante room). The rooms are mostly around 23 sqm with the master being 32sqm. I have been quoted 1.9million for the plastering workmanship alone. They will also plaster the parapet.

Thanks

share the plan and I'll be able to answer your question.

Thanks bolu1986 for the tag.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Procarpenter: 1:02pm On Jan 09
Call or WhatsApp me for your roofing wood work and roofing sheet installation I’m available for you all with 20% discount and warranty.. work just done god bless you all my customers.
Contact me through my signature below….

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 1:52pm On Jan 09
Juxtix88:
Hello friends,

Happy New year to all.

Thanks

Plumbing, AC and Electrical first fix must be done before the commencement of plastering.

Tyanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by orlaryhincah(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09
Do we have wood suppliers here? I need a quote on the following:

Flashing Angle - 35m

2x4x12inches
2x3x12 inches
1x12x12 inches
2x2x12 inches

4 inches nails - 2bags
3 inches nails - 2bags
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 2:42pm On Jan 09
We are here in ibadan

Pop & wall screeding

Let’s talk 07088534661

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gentlesoul83(m): 4:24pm On Jan 09
orlaryhincah:

Flashing Angle - 35m

2x4x12inches
2x3x12 inches
1x12x12 inches
2x2x12 inches

4 inches nails - 2bags
3 inches nails - 2bags

2x4 - 1100
2x3 - 800
1x12 - 4000
2x2 - 600
4" nail - 12,000 per bag
3" nail - 12,000 per bag

For more enquiry please call 08032339807. Quality is guaranteed.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ishadfurnitures: 4:46pm On Jan 09
Chat me on.08099212590 for a reason price and do paymenton delivery to any southwest state , we are located in Bodija sawmill ibadan.
orlaryhincah:

Flashing Angle - 35m

2x4x12inches
2x3x12 inches
1x12x12 inches
2x2x12 inches

4 inches nails - 2bags
3 inches nails - 2bags
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kambols95(m): 9:07pm On Jan 09
Pascalsite:
Please, I want to run a small construction project and I want to hire a construction supervisor.
How much do you think I pay him on a daily basis?
Thank you

Daily or monthly?
Where is the project location?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kambols95(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09
ChybuzzDD:

What's your advice on the best way to pay for project supervisions?

1. In stages/per milestone(eg foundation to DPC, block works to Decking, etc)?
2. As a whole(ie from foundation to end of entire project)?
3. Monthly till project ends?

Agree with the person please to ensure whats suitable for both parties

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kambols95(m): 9:12pm On Jan 09
If you are looking for a construction manager to supervise your project site around Lagos axis, kindly give us the opportunity to work for/with you.

Check my signature for contact.

Thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 10:09pm On Jan 09
bolu1986:
We are here in ibadan

Pop & wall screeding

Let’s talk 07088534661
well done,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 10:48pm On Jan 09
Building materials sure as tiles dealer,e.t.c
40by40 floors tile and wall tile, still your blessed Sunny global investment home of building materials and also blessed sam building materials enterprises

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 10:52pm On Jan 09
40by40 new offload still in stock

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 11:20pm On Jan 09
BRAND NEW POWER INVERTER SYSTEM AVAILABLE!!!

- Must 3000w 120a all in one energy storage inverter system ... 1.4m

- Sunfield mppt 60a 12-48v .... 120k

- Afripower 1kva 12v inverter .... 110k

- Must 1000w 12v (60a mppt) wall mount hybrid inverter..... 165k

- VMN 1500w 12v (30a pwm) transformer based hybrid inverter.... 140k

- 30a pwm (lcd)

- 40a pwm (lcd)

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 9:45am On Jan 10
A beautiful morning

Our work real pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/6564561/pop-design-tv-wall-installation/164#127869698

Check our thread for more

Pop & wall screeding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:55am On Jan 10
Transformed spaces and creative vibes – unveiling my latest interior project! ✨
#InteriorDesign #CreativityUnleashed"

Are you looking for where to find the best interior and exterior designs product and services at affordable prices?

Look no further ATLANTIC INTERIORS AND EXTERIORS is here for you.
Our services:
•P.o.p/Screeding
•Wallpaper/3d panel
•Window blind
•General interior installation and sales.

Contact 08119470142

Instagram: atlantic_interiors
Shop with us : atlanticinteriors_showroom

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:00am On Jan 10
SALLYBERRY01:
Transformed spaces and creative vibes – unveiling my latest interior project! ✨
#InteriorDesign #CreativityUnleashed"

Are you looking for where to find the best interior and exterior designs product and services at affordable prices?

Look no further ATLANTIC INTERIORS AND EXTERIORS is here for you.
Our services:
•P.o.p/Screeding
•Wallpaper/3d panel
•Window blind
•General interior installation and sales.

Contact 08119470142

Instagram: atlantic_interiors
Shop with us : atlanticinteriors_showroom

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 4:06pm On Jan 10
kkonsults:
Contact us for your Architectural Designs and Construction Services

4 Bedroom Bungalow on 1/2 plot
All rooms en-suite

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EazyEmjay95(m): 8:39am On Jan 11
Can engineers in the house help me with the conduit piping quotation of a three bedroom flat?
Please, it's urgent!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by christ007(m): 11:57am On Jan 11
WE ARE:
CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR

WE ARE INTO:
landscaping engineering and interior & exterior decor

HOME IMPROVEMENT EXPERT RESIDENTIAL INTERIOR DECORATOR
HIGH QUALITY SERVICE DELIVERY
LOVER OF GOD

Pls Avoid the use of cheap and fake materials. just call now on 09136285173 for quality and guaranteed JOBS.

our price are base on region and state

LAGOS = 10,000 per sqm
OUTSIDE LAGOS =10,500 per sqm
the price can till be less due to the sqm of your compound so feel free to whatsapp us on 09136285173

pls the reason for the price difference in location is as a result of price in GRANITE STONE in these states

PLS NOTE:

---- if we provide all the materials( both local and foreign imported materials) we charge #10,000 per sqm
---- if you provide the local materials while we provide the imported ( imported materials + labour) we charge #5,500 per sqm
---- if you provide all the materials"( both local and imported materials) we charge # 2,000 per sqm

MATERIALS NEEDED FOR STAMPED CONCRETE INSTALLATION

LOCAL MATERIALS
(1)Portland cement=
(2)Granite stone(chippings)
(3)Sand
(4)8mm iron rods or iron mesh
(5)Sqaure pipe(ranging irons)
(6)Binding wire
(7)Hydrochloric acid(optional)
(coolDiamond cutting disc/blade
(9)Concrete mixer
(10)black nylon/waterproof​

FOREIGN /IMPORTED MATERIALS
(1)Original colour hardener
(2)Original acrylic sealer
(3)Antic release​ agent.

To see the pictures of some materials, just click on

CALL US FOR YOUR ORIGINAL IMPORTED STAMPED CONCRETE TOOLS AND MATERIALS

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 1:37pm On Jan 11
FEGEITOK:
Bought Royal Ceramics tiles (60 x60) 5,300 but I strongly suspect I could have gotten it fat 5,000 if I did not have the misfortune of buying through a middleman,

Next time I want to buy I will contact the company and ask for their authorized resellers in Abuja

I did this and yet someone was still able to play a fast one on me and earn cool money into the bargain.

Details later.

Sometimes you cannot escape learning the hard way.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 3:21pm On Jan 11
We give our all to satisfy our client,

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 6:36pm On Jan 11
Unveiling Excellence: Why Imran Roofing Stands Out For Your 2024 Roofing Project

https://imranroofing.com.ng/2024/01/10/unveiling-excellence-why-imran-roofing-stands-out-for-your-2024-roofing-project/

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by beyourlandlord(m): 6:42pm On Jan 11
abdulwastecx:

you can have a sizeable three bedroom flat with good space to pack 3 vehicle in front of the building.

something like this can enter the plot comfortably:
three bedroom each : 12ft x 12ft
three toilet each : 4 x 8ft
kitchen : 8ft x 8ft
dining : 8ft x 8ft
living room : 16 x 14ft
store : 4 x 4ft

total floor area = 1024square feet
plot size = 2000square feet

🏡 Your space planning is on point! With a 50/40 piece of land, you've got room for a sizeable three-bedroom flat, complete with ample parking space. Planning for efficient utilization is key, and you nailed it! 🛋️🚗 If you're exploring more options or looking for ready-made solutions, check out www.beyourlandlord.ng for affordable and neatly spaced houses for sale and rent in Lagos. They've got a variety of options to match your needs. 🌐🏠
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stamford007(m): 7:45pm On Jan 11
Hello Nairalanders pls I want you to enlighten me about Lagos state building approval. Do I need to have mechanical . Electrical and structural drawings for a bungalow or only the architectural floor plan drawing is okay to get an approval.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adaba0803(m): 7:55pm On Jan 11
Contact me for your perfect pop, screening, screeding and we can turn you old ceiling to pop with shikini budget.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 8:01pm On Jan 11
Stamford007:
Hello Nairalanders pls I want you to enlighten me about Lagos state building approval. Do I need to have mechanical . Electrical and structural drawings for a bungalow or only the architectural floor plan drawing is okay to get an approval.
Architectural Drawings only
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stamford007(m): 8:12pm On Jan 11
kkonsults:

Architectural Drawings only
Thanks boss
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 8:28pm On Jan 11
Stamford007:

Thanks boss
You can contact us for drawings If you haven’t done it yet.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11
ADEDWARD, ADEDWARD, ADEDWARD, GOOD EVENING HOUSE, WE ARE FULLY OPEN FOR BUSINESS, CONTACT US FOR UR ALUMINUM CASEMENT WINDOWS EMBEDDED WITH BURGLARIES AND NETS

*TOWER MATERIALS
* THICK IMPORTED MATERIALS
* IMPORTED MATERIALS,
* 5 MM GLASS,
*12 OR 16 IRONS BURGLARIES,

CONTACT ADEDWARD TODAY FOR UR PROJECTS,

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) ... (3665) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RockOfAgesAlumi(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.