Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4385925 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) (3599) (3600) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 9:05am On Jan 19
rmx:

Suddenly it Seems there is a competition among vendors to outdo themselves with there adverts on this thread , more like spamming to me , not nice at all

Its alarming....
Main purpose defeated....

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 9:17am On Jan 19
MeineMutter:
This may be or sound out of order but it is good we are aware and careful of sone doors we buy and use in our houses.

Good we watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoQgeoja5K0&ab_channel=Chamanskills

Some are not even made as strong as the one shown in this video.

There's actually nothing wrong with these doors...

These are flush doors and it follows the principles of flush doors.

The real issue is when people buy flush doors and use them in place of security or panel doors.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 9:28am On Jan 19
saydfact:

The real issue is when people buy flush doors and use them in place of security or panel doors.

Right
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 10:05am On Jan 19
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Procarpenter: 10:20am On Jan 19
Step tiles roof done successfully at anambra state call or WhatsApp me for your wood roofing and I install of kind of roofing as well. Contact me through my signature below call or WhatsApp and I’m giving out 20% discount…

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 12:15pm On Jan 19
Someone was alerting people on TikTok yesterday that price of cement would soon hit 9k plus due to demand for use in road construction by this government.
I'm reading today that otedola the serial investor/speculator bought 6 billion worth of dangote cement shares.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dmaxplus(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19
Call me for anything that has to do with bread, both production, sells of equipment, installation, buying of used ones, brings bakers, recipe, 08165719385
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 4:16pm On Jan 19
Bring on your designs let give you the best

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 4:36pm On Jan 19
gbadexy:
Someone was alerting people on TikTok yesterday that price of cement would soon hit 9k plus due to demand for use in road construction by this government.
I'm reading today that otedola the serial investor/speculator bought 6 billion worth of dangote cement shares.

Some insider trading going on...I hope ngex investigate it..but as usual nothing will happen...short sellers on TikTok were trying to hike the stock Price ..Guess who shows up Femi OTE...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MeineMutter: 4:45pm On Jan 19
saydfact:

I don’t say anything is wrong, bro. You have buttressed my point.
Lots of people don’t know it’s not strong because they don’t see what’s inside. So then end up using it at wrong places.
Mod you live in towns and cities where crime rate is tend to be higher, these types of doors are not even suitable as inner doors, let alone entrance doors.

Come to think of it, you will only find this type of doors in poverty-stricken counties.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 19
DEEP CYCLE BATTERIES AVAILABLE!! LIMITED STOCK!!!

Indo 220Ah tub - ..........240K
Quanta tub - ................ 270k
Quanta SMF battery .... 325k

Standard product warranty applies !

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 6:55pm On Jan 19
gbadexy:

I doubt this. Nigeria is not that bad for this to open. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:53pm On Jan 19
MrOkenwa:
Hello house, do we have in-house person actively building and selling apartments in Lagos?

Any link to a trusted developer currently building to sell 2bedroom apartments within reasonable distances to city center will also be of help.

May I know how much can be considered a fair deal for a newly built 2 bedroom apartment in surulere?
My cousin is a real estate attorney in Surulere. Let me know is you need his contact. Very trustworthy.
But I don’t know whether or not he has your specifications right now.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 8:22pm On Jan 19
folmus:

I doubt this. Nigeria is not that bad for this to open. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I remember when my mum had shares in AP, the value kept increasing and many people were buying it but the problem was that she couldn't sell part of her shares until the shares went burst. If the value of the shares then were the true reflection, your guess is as good as mine.
I read about the first bank and transcorp and the fact that the man bought likely the available amount of share makes it pertinent to watch out for something about to happen with the cement.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19
dongc:

Some insider trading going on...I hope ngex investigate it..but as usual nothing will happen...short sellers on TikTok were trying to hike the stock Price ..Guess who shows up Femi OTE...
The more reason to watch out for something that's about to unfold.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by valencia2012(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19
Adedward, please send me your contact here. Your efforts to reach me through my email failed today
Regards.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by valencia2012(m): 9:19pm On Jan 19
Adedward, please send me your contact here. Your efforts to reach me through my email failed today
Regards.

Adedward:
ADEDWARD, ADEDWARD, ADEDWARD, GOOD EVENING HOUSE, WE ARE FULLY OPEN FOR BUSINESS, CONTACT US FOR UR ALUMINUM CASEMENT WINDOWS EMBEDDED WITH BURGLARIES AND NETS

*TOWER MATERIALS
* THICK IMPORTED MATERIALS
* IMPORTED MATERIALS,
* 5 MM GLASS,
*12 OR 16 IRONS BURGLARIES,

CONTACT ADEDWARD TODAY FOR UR PROJECTS,

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Naughtysex: 11:55pm On Jan 19
Please i need room and parlor selfcontain around ogolonto (please clean house o, IF POSSIBLE LANDLORD SHOULD NOT LIVE IN THE SAME COMPOUND.

PLEASE CHAT WITH ME
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 6:50am On Jan 20
Igbogbo is Far Sir. Sincerely I will advice you look at Mowe Axis Houses are Cheap and you can connect to this places you mentioned Easy without Traffic. And Less Troubles like the Oro Festival and Bad Boys at Night. Nothing of Such in Mowe axis. 2 Bedroom Flat for 350k good Compound with waldrops and water heater.

Favvy1:
Hello am new to Lagos and my agent saw a very good place at ikorodu and I wanted to ask how’s ikorodu for a single lady? place is at Igbogbo to be exact. How’s the road during rainy season is it safe or I’ll have to come back on time? I heard about their festivals is it true ? How far is it from Yaba market, oshodi and cms because does will be my frequent visit, is the water clean ? Please help a sister🥹
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 11:56am On Jan 20
Good morning my people of Nairaland customer and friends I greet and wishing you all wonderful weekend in Jesus name amen.
Well for those who are new on this platform, my name is osinachi knows as Dfameguy11s the C.E.O of osinachiadima global enterprise and Rockhome global enterprise I deal with building materials such as

Spanish tiles
Indian tile
Italian tile
China tile
Nigeria tiles

W/c toilet seat
Water heater
Bathtub
Tap
Jacuzzi
Shower
All kinds of bath accessories

Etc

Location No 30 Alahaji Opere street opposite wema bank beside GUO pack wema bus stop orile Coker badagry express way Lagos Nigeria
O7087953771 07046234748

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 12:00pm On Jan 20
O7087953771

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 2:01pm On Jan 20
To Whom it may Concerned (Another client just called that he paid him since last year Nov. He refused to show up for the roofing job) Be warned he stopped working under imranroofing since March 8th 2022

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chairmanawe(m): 3:01pm On Jan 20
Please sir if money is not the issue, what is the best type of tile that is beautiful and very durable
DFAMEGUY11S:
Good morning my people of Nairaland customer and friends I greet and wishing you all wonderful weekend in Jesus name amen.
Well for those who are new on this platform, my name is osinachi knows as Dfameguy11s the C.E.O of osinachiadima global enterprise and Rockhome global enterprise I deal with building materials such as

Spanish tiles
Indian tile
Italian tile
China tile
Nigeria tiles

W/c toilet seat
Water heater
Bathtub
Tap
Jacuzzi
Shower
All kinds of bath accessories

Etc

Location No 30 Alahaji Opere street opposite wema bank beside GUO pack wema bus stop orile Coker badagry express way Lagos Nigeria
O7087953771 07046234748

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 3:07pm On Jan 20
valencia2012:

Regards.

08135810794, is my whasp number sir, good afternoon sir,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BIGGIE121(m): 3:10pm On Jan 20
ladyteeks:
How much is concrete stamping in lagos per sqm?
We will provide all the materials.

Hello ma'am

2200 per sqm

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MrOkenwa(m): 3:17pm On Jan 20
sonnie10:

My cousin is a real estate attorney in Surulere. Let me know is you need his contact. Very trustworthy.
But I don’t know whether or not he has your specifications right now.
I’ll need his contact. Thank you sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by omololu251(m): 4:57pm On Jan 20
2,000 per sqm

ladyteeks:
How much is concrete stamping in lagos per sqm?
We will provide all the materials.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 5:27pm On Jan 20
GOOD EVENING HOUSE, ADEDWARD ADEDWARD ADEDWARD, AS PRICES OF ALUMINUM ARE GROWING EVERY BLESSED DAY, CONTACT ADEDWARD TO BOOKS UR ALUMINUM WINDOWS PROJECTS TODAY, TO AVOID HIGH PRICES OF ALUMINUM MATERIALS IN THE MARKET, SUCH AS

* TOWER MATERIALS
* THICK. IMPORTED MATERIALS
*. IMPORTED MATERIALS
* 5MM GLASS
* 12 AND 16 MM IRONS,

Thanks,

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Deeegbee: 7:04pm On Jan 20
Professionals in house, I got quotation for 24 pillars and 24 Mats. Please, can I ahead with this quotation?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Akerewe(m): 7:13pm On Jan 20
Deeegbee:
Professionals in house, I got quotation for 24 pillars and 24 Mats. Please, can I ahead with this quotation?

Try to share d drawing of d building for proper analysis
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 7:34pm On Jan 20
chairmanawe:
Please sir if money is not the issue, what is the best type of tile that is beautiful and very durable
Spanish, Indian and first grade china they all good and well durable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) (3599) (3600) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: psychologist(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.