Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4399570 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3597) (3598) (3599) (3600) (3601) (3602) (3603) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 6:07pm On Jan 22
hamtabfawaz:

Well done....Engineer wey Sabi
Thanks the interior guru man

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Timtol(m): 7:12pm On Jan 22
hamtabfawaz:
Let's Transform your space.
Media Panel
Size : 8hx9
Price: ₦450K

Call or WhatsApp: 09122348437
Plus the TV?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 8:10pm On Jan 22
Pop @ affordable price

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oracle009(m): 8:56pm On Jan 22
Experts in the house...

I need your help. This project is currently ongoing on my behalf. I'm not available physically to see for myself, and the aim is fast completion.

The welder said I will need 3 tons 12mm and 1 ton 16mm alongside some other smaller sizes from foundation to roof stage.

I prefer to have my own idea of prices for these things also. I need a professional who can always help me checkmate prices of any of this. I will pay per contact if that's how it works.

Btw... Who sells iron here. Kindly give me quote per ton for these. Project is in Abeokuta.

I also need a well digger quote (I prefer deep well to borehole), but I'm open to advice on that.

I also need a welder

If we have carpenter for frameworks and roofing carpenter too.

Note: I will compare quotes across 2 or 3 people, and also bring it to elders in the house here.

The plan is to contract these people, even if work never reach them, yet. Make I dey contribute their money for one side.

Sorry for the long post

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 7:55am On Jan 23
Timtol:

Plus the TV?

cheesy
No, Tv is not included.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 8:04am On Jan 23
redgem:

This and the already made fluted panels, which is better?

This is actually better than already made fluted panels (AMFP) because it's stronger, already made fluted panel is easy to install & has more interesting color than this.

Pic: AMFP

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 8:19am On Jan 23
oracle009:
Experts in the house...

I need your help. This project is currently ongoing on my behalf. I'm not available physically to see for myself, and the aim is fast completion.

The welder said I will need 3 tons 12mm and 1 ton 16mm alongside some other smaller sizes from foundation to roof stage.

I prefer to have my own idea of prices for these things also. I need a professional who can always help me checkmate prices of any of this. I will pay per contact if that's how it works.

Btw... Who sells iron here. Kindly give me quote per ton for these. Project is in Abeokuta.

I also need a well digger quote (I prefer deep well to borehole), but I'm open to advice on that.

I also need a welder

Note: I will compare quotes across 2 or 3 people, and also bring it to elders in the house here.

The plan is to contract these people, even if work never reach them, yet. Make I dey contribute their money for one side.

Sorry for the long post

Good Morning Sir, I could help with the bolded.
Call or WhatsApp on zero9122348437 & you can always mention me here too.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Elvishuzor(m): 11:52am On Jan 23
This machine has been on sale for years now and it is designed to give you a smooth experience when pounding your fufu.. customers who use this machine had made a lot of money from it because it enables you to pounds bulks and bags of fufu easily without issues.. it can pound as much bag as you want and it is easy and faster compared to the mortal and pistol method..

about the machine

its easy to operate
its pounds the fufu very smoothly and can be consumed after pounding immidiately
doesnt habour microbes as the machine has a pot that can be cleaned after use
uses fuel as its source of power
less noise and can be used in your kitchen

intrested persons should contact me on
Call: 08103107555
whatsapp...08103107555

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 12:59pm On Jan 23
oracle009:
Experts in the house...

I also need a welder

Sorry for the long post
what exactly do you need a welder for please

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Vocals: 1:22pm On Jan 23
oracle009:
Experts in the house...

I also need a well digger quote (I prefer deep well to borehole), but I'm open to advice on that

I also need a welder

Sorry for the long post

I can assist regarding the well, but your exact area in Abeokuta will determine my advise on which well to go for ringed well or bore wells(either air compressed or rotary). Also is the use residential or commercial?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oracle009(m): 3:04pm On Jan 23
hamtabfawaz:

Good Morning Sir, I could help with the bolded.
Call or WhatsApp on zero9122348437 & you can always mention me here too.

Will whatsapp you sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oracle009(m): 3:05pm On Jan 23
Vocals:

I can assist regarding the well, but your exact area in Abeokuta will determine my advise on which well to go for ringed well or bore wells(either air compressed or rotary). Also is the use residential or commercial?

It's residential (about 6 families). Location is around Ijeun titun
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oracle009(m): 3:07pm On Jan 23
michlins:
what exactly do you need a welder for please

Your works are great bro. I'm currently looking for iron benders for decking and pillar work. But we can talk about iron doors though
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 3:16pm On Jan 23
oracle009:
Experts in the house...

I also need a welder

Sorry for the long post

Afternooon -
Knowing Abeokuta, I'll say go for borehole dug by the heavy machine drillers..... deep well and shallow borehole might fail.

If its Okay, contact me via whatsapp for cost estimate, advice.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 3:24pm On Jan 23
muhds1:
Hello! What will be the ideal thickness of a 1.5m cantilever slab (without beam support) for a balcony and what reinforcement is recommended? Thanks

I'll advice that for such delicate work, don't rely on a generic advice, get a structural design/specifications.

Goodluck
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 3:31pm On Jan 23
money121:
To Whom it may Concerned (Another client just called that he paid him since last year Nov. He refused to show up for the roofing job) Be warned he stopped working under imranroofing since March 8th 2022

Hi Imran,
Did you report at the police station before putting this notice out?

If you haven't pls do, but I trust you must have....... regards.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 3:32pm On Jan 23
chairmanawe:
Please sir if money is not the issue, what is the best type of tile that is beautiful and very durable

Italian, Spanish tiles if money no be issue....
You can even go for granite tiles (Italo made)
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 3:34pm On Jan 23
Deeegbee:
Professionals in house, I got quotation for 24 pillars and 24 Mats. Please, can I ahead with this quotation?

If its not too late - send me the detail of the pillar and matt or the design, let me quickly run it for you.

Goodluck
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 3:35pm On Jan 23
saydfact:

Hi Imran,
Did you report at the police station before putting this notice out?

If you haven't pls do, but I trust you must have....... regards.
Yes

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23
mediaresearcher:
Morning everyone. I need your kind inputs.

For wall areas we intend to tile (bathrooms and kitchen), is there a need for those areas to be screeded?

screeding not needed
Plastering is needed (very important) - reason is, shd there be need for a re-work, without plastering, the wall behind wld pull out with the tiles...

screeding refers to POP I believe?

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23
Nah. Those are not my field
oracle009:

Your works are great bro. I'm currently looking for iron benders for decking and pillar work. But we can talk about iron doors though
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23
DUNKA:
Goodmorning All. Please what is the recommended steps for the finishing of a duplex carcass? Note that roofing , plumbing piping and electrical piping have all been completed.

* Install doors sub-frame (sub-frame is not same as frame)
* IF its sliding windows, install the window frames but If casement, don't yet
* Plastering (towards the end, install casement window and buglary)
* External doors and Tiling (make sure all Electrical pipes are not blocked b4 tiling)
* Door frame, ceiling/POP, wiring
* Internal doors
* Painting

maybe I omitted something, I can't say - lol

Goodluck
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 3:48pm On Jan 23
dobnina:
Good morning House
Pls, I would like to know the cost Tillers charge in Ibadan per square meter. As well as quantity of materials needed to tile a square meter.

the bolded - explain what you want exactly because estimating with 1m2 is difficult especially for tiles.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lorhema(f): 4:31pm On Jan 23
saydfact:

Afternooon -
Knowing Abeokuta, I'll say go for borehole dug by the heavy machine drillers..... deep well and shallow borehole might fail.

Good evening Saydfact.

Are there heavy machine drillers in Ikorodu? Like the Indian drillers?
Thank you for your response.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 5:17pm On Jan 23
lorhema:

Good evening Saydfact.

Are there heavy machine drillers in Ikorodu? Like the Indian drillers?
Thank you for your response.

In Ikorodu, we don't have them, because we hardly experience rock (I guess)

Might be bad for their business
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 5:30pm On Jan 23
Pop @ affordable price

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 6:50pm On Jan 23
hamtabfawaz:

This is actually better than already made fluted panels (AMFP) because it's stronger, already made fluted panel is easy to install & has more interesting color than this.

Pic: AMFP

Oh...thank you Sir...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Vocals: 6:52pm On Jan 23
oracle009:

It's residential (about 6 families). Location is around Ijeun titun

Air compressed rig drilling is advised sir. You would get quality and quantity of desire water.

And I can handle that for you sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Vocals: 6:59pm On Jan 23
saydfact:

Afternooon -

Not challenging your knowledge, but Abeokuta is sub divided into basement and sedimentary formations, so it was quite early for you conclude for Abeokuta generally.

Places like ; laderin, woke soyinka forest, oke mosan, lukosi, some selected areas of obada, etc. are not recommendable for air compressed rig drill. But it's possible to execute only that the it would be shallow; less than 60meters in most cases and its prone to collapsing of hole except you opt in for case down, which would still result in limited water supply quantity and quality (mud sediment are very likely to be seen time to time, and you would barely get clear water.(and you would expend more in terms of cost), and also the well & storage tanks would need frequent maintenance.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 7:04pm On Jan 23
oracle009:
Experts in the house...

I also need a welder

Sorry for the long post

Let handle the roofing project
We have expert that can handle installation of flat roofing

Whatsapp 08085310359

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23
Pop @ affordable price

(1) (2) (3) ... (3597) (3598) (3599) (3600) (3601) (3602) (3603) ... (3669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jiday4(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.