Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4385531 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) (3599) (3600) (3601) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 8:42pm On Jan 20
Deeegbee:
Professionals in house, I got quotation for 24 pillars and 24 Mats. Please, can I ahead with this quotation?

How many bars per column
What stages does the iron cover
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 9:17pm On Jan 20
We are available for your job

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 10:39pm On Jan 20
Installation of the work done✓
°FRAMELESS WINDOW WITH BURGLARY AND NET•
•Grey material with grey glass
@ IBADAN
OYO STATE

We are at your door post
For varieties of aluminum
Call or WhatsApp:-08069609983
Thanks

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 10:47pm On Jan 20
You can also check our thread with the link below.

CABLES
https://www.nairaland.com/2326721/nigerchin-kabelmetal-coleman-cables/37

MEP INSTALLATION
https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/40

MEP DESIGN
https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-mechanical/11

DISTRIBUTION BOARD
SALES, INSTALLATION
https://www.nairaland.com/2668061/abb-distribution-board-schneider-distribution/10

FINAL SUB-CIRCUIT TERMINATION AND CABLE MANAGEMENT
https://www.nairaland.com/6980507/distribution-boards-final-sub-circuit

For more information you can contact us

Whatsaspp / 📞08033643191 or 09053556216
✉️topselg.engineering@gmail.com or atope23@live.co.uk
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 11:05pm On Jan 20
We are available

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 12:08am On Jan 21
Happy new year, citizens of the property section.
We pray for grace and favor to enable the starting and/or finishing of projects this year. Now that the exchange rate has crested #1300, it can only be God.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Deeegbee: 3:01am On Jan 21
Akerewe:

Try to share d drawing of d building for proper analysis
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chairmanawe(m): 5:37am On Jan 21
Thanks
DFAMEGUY11S:
Spanish, Indian and first grade china they all good and well durable
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:07am On Jan 21
omololu251:
2,000 per sqm

With or without materials?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mediaresearcher: 7:01am On Jan 21
Morning everyone. I need your kind inputs.

For wall areas we intend to tile (bathrooms and kitchen), is there a need for those areas to be screeded?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 7:22am On Jan 21
Goodmorning All. Please what is the recommended steps for the finishing of a duplex carcass? Note that roofing , plumbing piping and electrical piping have all been completed.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 7:54am On Jan 21
mediaresearcher:
Morning everyone. I need your kind inputs.

For wall areas we intend to tile (bathrooms and kitchen), is there a need for those areas to be screeded?
No need to screed sir

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 7:56am On Jan 21
DUNKA:
Goodmorning All. Please what is the recommended steps for the finishing of a duplex carcass? Note that roofing , plumbing piping and electrical piping have all been completed.

Plastering
Windows& doors
Electrical wiring
Pop
Tiling
Screeding
Fittings
Painting

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 7:57am On Jan 21
Meanwhile our ibadan project update

Pop ceiling ongoing!

Clean n neat

Avoid pop cracks..

Let’s talk we are available

07088534661 WhatsApp

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 7:58am On Jan 21
ChybuzzDD:

With or without materials?

Without na!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 8:00am On Jan 21
bolu1986:

Plastering
Windows& doors
Electrical wiring
Pop
Tiling
Screeding
Fittings
Painting
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by muhds1: 9:05am On Jan 21
Hello! What will be the ideal thickness of a 1.5m cantilever slab (without beam support) for a balcony and what reinforcement is recommended? Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 9:37am On Jan 21
MMotimo:
Happy new year, citizens of the property section.
We pray for grace and favor to enable the starting and/or finishing of projects this year. Now that the exchange rate has crested #1300, it can only be God.

Morning mama

Happy new year
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 9:38am On Jan 21
Our price is very affordable. Try us today we are the sure plug for your interior design: pop ceiling, wall divider, tv console, wall screeding,

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by happney65: 10:07am On Jan 21
Hello House,

I am still looking for a Tiler who has a Tile removal machine. I want to change my sitting room/dinning and an outer verandah tiles and I don't want it done manually.

I have seen some videos on YouTube where they use a machine and I believe we should be have such too here but most tilers I have asked only remove it manually which to me will take time

Any recommendations will be appreciated

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dobnina(f): 10:59am On Jan 21
Good morning House
Pls, I would like to know the cost Tillers charge in Ibadan per square meter. As well as quantity of materials needed to tile a square meter.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 11:28am On Jan 21
dobnina:
Good morning House
Pls, I would like to know the cost Tillers charge in Ibadan per square meter. As well as quantity of materials needed to tile a square meter.

Charges from 600 upward depends
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Akerewe(m): 11:29am On Jan 21
[quote author=Deeegbee post=128044243][/quote]

Try to share ur drawing here so that the engineers here can help u with the breakdown
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 12:13pm On Jan 21
muhds1:
Hello! What will be the ideal thickness of a 1.5m cantilever slab (without beam support) for a balcony and what reinforcement is recommended? Thanks
Check your Structural Drawings, it will be stated
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 1:55pm On Jan 21
happney65:
Hello House,

I am still looking for a Tiler who has a Tile removal machine. I want to change my sitting room/dinning and an outer verandah tiles and I don't want it done manually.

I have seen some videos on YouTube where they use a machine and I believe we should be have such too here but most tilers I have asked only remove it manually which to me will take time

Thanks
Nigerian tilers hardly invest in high-end tools to even do perfect installation of tiles, not to talk of tools to just remove tiles. I don't think they're paid enough to buy such tools. I'd suggest you get the tool yourself if that is a priority for you. I recently had to procure a laser level for use in some finishing jobs on my current project. I also intend to get a tile/granite cutter and a hole saw when it's time for tiling.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 1:58pm On Jan 21
Pop @ affordable price
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:05pm On Jan 21
bolu1986:

Without na!

grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 2:57pm On Jan 21
Rany4all:
Nigerian tilers hardly invest in high-end tools to even do perfect installation of tiles, not to talk of tools to just remove tiles. I don't think they're paid enough to buy such tools. I'd suggest you get the tool yourself if that is a priority for you. I recently had to procure a laser level for use in some finishing jobs on my current project. I also intend to get a tile/granite cutter and a hole saw when it's time for tiling.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Gasayi(m): 3:11pm On Jan 21
happney65:
Hello House,

Thanks
it will be hard to get one.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by happney65: 3:31pm On Jan 21
Rany4all:

Well said

However getting it might be the problem because I googled some and the prices I am seeing isn't cheap and looks heavy too.

So if I decide to buy it won't make any sense as such. Seen pictures of it online and videos on YouTube

I still believe there should be some that have it here in Nigeria that is why I am asking here too

Thanks all the same!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by happney65: 3:34pm On Jan 21
Gasayi:
it will be hard to get one.

I hope I get. I hope so or so else I'll do it manually
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21
happney65:

I hope I get. I hope so or so else I'll do it manually

There is this guy on Instagram he is a tiler u believe he has that tool will be on the look out … but trust me his charges like 4k per sqm doing tiling

(1) (2) (3) ... (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) (3599) (3600) (3601) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: YaksonFCA(m), VanuatuWycombe and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.