Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4406219 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3599) (3600) (3601) (3602) (3603) (3604) (3605) ... (3670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Baseinteriors(f): 3:15pm On Jan 24
Fancy light decor all available for immediate delivery

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Baseinteriors(f): 3:28pm On Jan 24
All available for nationwide delivery
Contact 08067078858

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dashlish: 4:59pm On Jan 24
3acres and 3plots of Land facing The Expressway at Folu Bus stop in ibeju/ lekki very close to lacampagne Tropicana Beach Resort.

Price: 3.5m/plots
Agency fee is 5%
Topography: 100%Dry land
Registered Survey Only.

Neighborhood Attractions: Lacampagne Tropicana Beach Resort; Dangote Refinery, etc.

15acres of Land at okun imosan ibeju lekki

Price: 1.5m/plots
Topography: Dry Land
Agency fee is 10%
Registered Survey Only

Neighborhood Attractions: Lacampagne Tropicana Beach Resort; Dangote Refinery, etc.

More Than 60acres of Land facing the main street and facing the Atlantic ocean at mawejo village okunlape, Ibeju lekki very close to WASCO Shipping company.

Price is 1.5m/plots
Topography: đź’Ż Dry Land
Agency fee is 10%
Registered Survey Only

Neighborhood Attractions: WASCO SHIPPING COMPANY, Lacampagne Tropicana Beach Resort; Dangote Refinery, and some choice estate etc.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 5:29pm On Jan 24
Valuepaints20:

Nice jobs chief
thank you sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Vocals: 6:16pm On Jan 24
Good evening house, sequel to my engagement on borehole here, I got two contracts to be executed by a Nairalander here. One has been successfully completed today, while the second would be executed all things been equal on Saturday. This would be my first contract here, and he choose to remain anonymous. This is the 3rd time I would make money on this forum without been able to identify the clients from here.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 9:11pm On Jan 24
Good evening everyone, we are available for Land Surveying Services. Call 08118239405. Thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 9:43pm On Jan 24
Please I need quotation for these
Windows
4*5, 2pcs
3*5, 6pcs
3*3, 2pcs
2*3, 1pcs
2*2, 2pcs

Toilet Doors 3pcs
Thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 10:06pm On Jan 24
SurveyorGeo:
Please I need quotation for these
Windows
4*5, 2pcs
3*5, 6pcs
3*3, 2pcs
2*3, 1pcs
2*2, 2pcs

Toilet Doors 3pcs
Thank you
good evening sir, ist with burglaries or without burglaries, ?

With burglaries, 12mm irons

(1) 4*5= (2) #85,000=#170,000
(2) 3*5= (6) # 75,000= # 450,000
(3) 3*3= (2) # 55,000=# 110,000
(4) 2*3= (1) #. 50,000=# 50,000
(5) 2*2= (2) # 40,000= # 80,000

Total, #860,000

Toilet doors,

#45,000 by 3 pics = # 135,000
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PrimeQuay: 7:22am On Jan 25
Rany4all:
Nigerian tilers hardly invest in high-end tools to even do perfect installation of tiles, not to talk of tools to just remove tiles. I don't think they're paid enough to buy such tools. I'd suggest you get the tool yourself if that is a priority for you. I recently had to procure a laser level for use in some finishing jobs on my current project. I also intend to get a tile/granite cutter and a hole saw when it's time for tiling.

DId you procure your laser level in Nigeria, lagos?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 7:50am On Jan 25
We are very affordable

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Itzkingtimmy(m): 1:38pm On Jan 25
Good day everyone, pls is imranroofing very legit?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 2:10pm On Jan 25
Itzkingtimmy:

Yes.
100% Legitâś“
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 2:24pm On Jan 25
PrimeQuay:

DId you procure your laser level in Nigeria, lagos?
Ordered it online through konga.com . It was shipped from Abuja though.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 2:28pm On Jan 25
Itzkingtimmy:
Yes Sir, but please contact the owner himself, Money121.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 2:29pm On Jan 25
Itzkingtimmy:
YES OOOO

100% LEGIT

11YRS ON NAIRALAND WITH CLEAN RECORD!!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 2:37pm On Jan 25
Rany4all:
Thanks oga mi sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 2:37pm On Jan 25
hamtabfawaz:

Yes.
100% Legitâś“
Thanks boss mi

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Itzkingtimmy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25
thank you
Rany4all:

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Itzkingtimmy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25
your number pls.
money121:

YES OOOO

100% LEGIT

11YRS ON NAIRALAND WITH CLEAN RECORD!!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 3:03pm On Jan 25
Itzkingtimmy:
your number pls.
08 0 85310 359
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 3:09pm On Jan 25
oracle009:
Experts in the house...

I need your help. This project is currently ongoing on my behalf. I'm not available physically to see for myself, and the aim is fast completion.

The welder said I will need 3 tons 12mm and 1 ton 16mm alongside some other smaller sizes from foundation to roof stage.

I prefer to have my own idea of prices for these things also. I need a professional who can always help me checkmate prices of any of this. I will pay per contact if that's how it works.

Btw... Who sells iron here. Kindly give me quote per ton for these. Project is in Abeokuta.

I also need a well digger quote (I prefer deep well to borehole), but I'm open to advice on that.

I also need a welder

If we have carpenter for frameworks and roofing carpenter too.

Note: I will compare quotes across 2 or 3 people, and also bring it to elders in the house here.

The plan is to contract these people, even if work never reach them, yet. Make I dey contribute their money for one side.

Sorry for the long post

When is painting time am available to deliver quality paints and painting work. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by strexfree1: 3:46pm On Jan 25
Grace City is an estate – Where Dreams Meet Reality!

Are you ready for the ride of a lifetime? 🏡 Brace yourselves for Grace City – the ultimate haven for smart investors! This is not just an opportunity; it's a VIP ticket to financial bliss. Buckle up and let's dive into the luxurious world of prosperity!

The Deets:
Title: Freehold (Registered Survey)
Size: 500Sqm
Topography: 100% Dryland

Original Price: N3M
Promo Price: N2M (Grab it before it slips away!)

Surround Yourself With Success:
- Isimi Lagos
- Alaro City
- Epe Resort and Spa
- Micheal Otedola Housing Estate
- Lagos State Polytechnic
- St Augustine University

Only 25 Plots for this Pre-launch Offer! Time is ticking, and so are the opportunities!

Call/Whatsapp: 08055265195 now and let the adventure begin with site inspection and inquiries.

#GraceCityEstate #Landgateproperties #Investmentopportunity #SmartInvesting #cheapproperties #ketuepe #properties

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PrimeQuay: 4:02pm On Jan 25
Rany4all:
Ordered it online through konga.com . It was shipped from Abuja though.

Do you mind sharing your contact... I'm seriously considering getting one just to have. It will always prove useful.

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 4:24pm On Jan 25
Itzkingtimmy:

Go ahead he is!!!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25
PrimeQuay:

Do you mind sharing your contact... I'm seriously considering getting one just to have. It will always prove useful.

Thanks
WhatsApp only 08035503263

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lorhema(f): 6:46pm On Jan 25
saydfact:

In Ikorodu, we don't have them, because we hardly experience rock (I guess)

Might be bad for their business

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 7:32pm On Jan 25
strexfree1:
Grace City is an estate – Where Dreams Meet Reality!

Are you ready for the ride of a lifetime? 🏡 Brace yourselves for Grace City – the ultimate haven for smart investors! This is not just an opportunity; it's a VIP ticket to financial bliss. Buckle up and let's dive into the luxurious world of prosperity!

The Deets:
Title: Freehold (Registered Survey)
Size: 500Sqm
Topography: 100% Dryland

Original Price: N3M
Promo Price: N2M (Grab it before it slips away!)

Surround Yourself With Success:
- Isimi Lagos
- Alaro City
- Epe Resort and Spa
- Micheal Otedola Housing Estate
- Lagos State Polytechnic
- St Augustine University

Only 25 Plots for this Pre-launch Offer! Time is ticking, and so are the opportunities!

Call/Whatsapp: 08055265195 now and let the adventure begin with site inspection and inquiries.

#GraceCityEstate #Landgateproperties #Investmentopportunity #SmartInvesting #cheapproperties #ketuepe #properties

Become landlord this 2024 Ăł
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 7:34pm On Jan 25
Itzkingtimmy:

100%

Legit roofing company
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 7:44pm On Jan 25
Am still here to provide all kinds of building materials with affordable price

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 7:51pm On Jan 25
dobnina:

Thank you for your response.
The total square meter is 220sqm. All floor, no wall.
Aside tiles, what are the breakdown of other materials quantity?

Chai.. I totally forgot.
Pls remind me tomorrow if you haven't gotten an answer. Working hours.

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25
Itzkingtimmy:

Make. God no shame us...

Credit his akant ASAP

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gentlesoul83(m): 8:59pm On Jan 25
Itzkingtimmy:

100% legit.

Please if you've not done your roofing woods work kindly contact us for your roofing woods. Quality is guaranteed 100%. 08032339807

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3599) (3600) (3601) (3602) (3603) (3604) (3605) ... (3670) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.