Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4385759 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3601) (3602) (3603) (3604) (3605) (3606) (3607) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Enyinne(f): 6:39pm On Jan 27
I want to plaster 2 bedroom flat .The 2 rooms is measured to be 10 by 12 . And the parlor is like 14 by 14 and it has dinning area. Pls how many cement should I budget for it . Thanks for responding
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Enyinne(f): 6:55pm On Jan 27
U mean there's no need to plaster the toilet and kitchen wall ?
erico2k2:

Not even a need for plastering angry
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Itzkingtimmy(m): 7:07pm On Jan 27
how much is the tiles?
DFAMEGUY11S:
Am still here to provide all kinds of building materials with affordable price

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27
Enyinne:
U mean there's no need to plaster the toilet and kitchen wall ?
Nop not if you need to tile it.
Have a look at mine.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 7:31pm On Jan 27
rotecch77:
Our ongoing Royal Hall/ Eatery stairway design prototype and it’s current formwork

You're doing good bro. Well done.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 7:34pm On Jan 27
gbadexy:
I've been meaning to write it here for a while, the opinion of myself and my screeders is that basecoat putty is better than cement screeding.
Often times, cement screeding tends to crack after some time, it needs to be primed with white emulsion paint to prevent excessive consumption of paint and give white background for a sharper final paint application.
Basecoat is white and doesn't need any extra priming.
Those we have handled application for can attest to these.

Baba, you are too much. You know your work very well. Your deep knowledge of processes and solutions is second to none. Keep it up.

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 7:39pm On Jan 27
spyder880:

Baba, you are too much. You know your work very well. Your deep knowledge of processes and solutions is second to none. Keep it up.
This means a lot to me coming from the legendary Spyder.
Thanks very much sir.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 8:12pm On Jan 27
erico2k2:

16mm=N9700 full size
12mm= N6k plus
30 tones grinite N700k
all 5 days ago as I bought them in PH
700k 😳
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 8:13pm On Jan 27
gbadexy:

This means a lot to me coming from the legendary Spyder.
Thanks very much sir.

Thank you so much bro, whenever I look in here, you are always providing good solutions, and people that had used your products tell me it's of the best quality. Thanks for doing what you're doing.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 9:04pm On Jan 27
spyder880:

You're doing good bro. Well done.
Oga patapata sir, the eze gburugburu of building construction
Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 11:39pm On Jan 27
We Are available

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 2:31am On Jan 28
spyder880:

This is basecoat . When it wasn’t painted yet.
Work by Gbadexy

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Vidor(m): 3:18am On Jan 28
Hello my people.
I’m embarking on this 6 bedroom duplex.
Please how much do you think this project will cost not including finishing just basic structure and roofing?
Also to add the sitting room is void saving some bulks for decking
Engineer is quoting 25 Million..

I have purchased over 400 Bags of cement
8trips of sharp sand, rods and basic requirements.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 10:42am On Jan 28
Don’t expect cost of building materials to come down to old price , you better start something today.
A drop of water make a river

Team of electrical Engr’s both male and female doing there things on our ongoing project

More so we are using steel for our roofing here due to the size of the Hall

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lightdream: 11:06am On Jan 28
We have available foam sealant to cover the openings by your Windows, Doors, Air conditioning,holes on walls due to numerous services, openings at the equipment rooms,data centres,raise floors, ceiling void, name it. Our foam sealant can give you that tight enclosure you need. We can advice you also. We can also ship outside lagos area for retailers.
Please call/whatapp on 08124978506
https:///c/2348124978506.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dapotemi: 11:18am On Jan 28
Vocals:

Good evening sir, yes sir, some selected areas of owode egba support air compressed drill. Based off my experience with the area, you have a 100% stable drill and 60-80% water yield. (Please note that this cover areas surrounding the community school till the police station, all the terrain from siun junction down to boundary of owode are sedimentary formations.

Share your contact!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mrlandbank(m): 1:08pm On Jan 28
What a good writeup. Keep it up
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mrlandbank(m): 1:16pm On Jan 28
rotecch77:
Don’t expect cost of building materials to come down to old price , you better start something today.
A drop of water make a river

Team of electrical Engr’s both male and female doing there things on our ongoing project

More so we are using steel for our roofing here due to the size of the Hall
Nice one
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 3:47pm On Jan 28
Let's set your kitchen up like this.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Vocals: 4:45pm On Jan 28
dapotemi:

Share your contact!

It's visible on my signature, but Incase you didn't get it. Here it is +23 4 90 3 4 9 4 2 71 1
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Vocals: 5:11pm On Jan 28
Vocals:

Good morning house, we arrived at the site set for drilling.
PS: If you cannot afford to drill before starting your construction please ensure to carry out your geophysical survey, so you set out the location away from buildings and sceptic tank locations. Already existing structures give the geophysicist limit on areas to spread parameters.

This particular building survey I was given earlier, I insisted on carrying out another survey upon sighting the area; to be sure there's no errors. (This is because I surveyed the building and noticed that there was no space in the compound any more to accommodate the drill rig, hence why the first geophysicist sighted his ves point at the entrance of the house) I advised against the point but our client insist that we drill the vest point, same with his geophysicist. We have drilled as far as 140m;

* We have come to terminate the drill point as there's is no evidence of fracture that can lead to water as sighted by the geophysicist.
* We will be drilling a new point as we will have to commence another survey, and will drill immediately the results are out.
Location is Oyo town.
I am pained for the cost exhausted from this failed drill.
Now we departed the location.

I had to delete the summary page.

Good evening house.

We did to site inspection today also two drilling simultaneously today. And all turn out successful, 1 inspection and 1 successful drill were from this great section/ forum.

We will be doing what we know how to do best later this week, as we will be drilling in a site where their has been two abandoned drill due to lack of basement foundation within 40m of the drill. We will be carrying out the drill from another location of the building as discovered by our survey, but it will be abit tasking as evidence of basement fracture is at 60m. This Is supposed to be a rotary drill. But the client insisted on air compressed drill we will be expanding more overburdens and more casings; this drill case is now a contracted drill and not a dept drill calculated drill case, all things been equal we wouldn't hit a case down... Location is Apete Ibadan.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lovetext: 8:43pm On Jan 28
Good evening house, how much is recklin wire sold for. Needed urgently thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 9:20pm On Jan 28
GOOD Evening house, ADEDWARD ADEDWARD, contact us for ur all kind of aluminum windows, such as
*Tower
*Thick imported
* Imported materials,

We are available to give u the best,

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abuuthmaan: 9:36pm On Jan 28
Adedward:
GOOD Evening house, ADEDWARD ADEDWARD, contact us for ur all kind of aluminum windows, such as
*Tower
*Thick imported
* Imported materials,

We are available to give u the best,

How much for a 4by4 without bulglary proof
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 10:13pm On Jan 28
Mrlandbank:

Nice one
Thanks sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MrBlock: 10:24pm On Jan 28
Dear Nairalanders, I need help.
I noticed today that one side of the roof of my house appears be uneven. The roof was done in July last year and it was not like this when it was completed. Can anyone help to explain what the problem could be and possible solution?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 10:27pm On Jan 28
abuuthmaan:

How much for a 4by4 without bulglary proof
it's #62,000 with 5mm glass, we are in new Nigeria now ooo,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 3:17am On Jan 29
I need someone who knows how to work with marble and granite. Not just tiler.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 5:45am On Jan 29
MrBlock:
Dear Nairalanders, I need help.
I noticed today that one side of the roof of my house appears be uneven. The roof was done in July last year and it was not like this when it was completed. Can anyone help to explain what the problem could be and possible solution?
That's serious issue
Reachout to carpenter to help check the woodwork
Very sure the stone coated weight av affect that and you will need to lose it and reconstruct the woodwork of the particular area

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 7:34am On Jan 29
Itzkingtimmy:
Good day everyone, pls is imranroofing very legit?

Thanks so much for your patronage

I will keep the thread update

Stay tune for loading video of the materials

(1) (2) (3) ... (3601) (3602) (3603) (3604) (3605) (3606) (3607) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.