Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4444918 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3603) (3604) (3605) (3606) (3607) (3608) (3609) ... (3679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PrimeQuay: 7:08am On Jan 30
waley007:
I need a professional solar installer here please , and how much will it cost to install solar in 22 flats , the pros and cons ... how to manage it .. all fully explained
thanks

@twinskenny is the person on here
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 7:30am On Jan 30
saydfact:

Congrats Money man.... God's grace to see it through.
Thanks so much oga mi sir

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 7:31am On Jan 30
waley007:
I need a professional solar installer here please , and how much will it cost to install solar in 22 flats , the pros and cons ... how to manage it .. all fully explained
thanks
@twinskenny

100% Legit
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 7:35am On Jan 30
money121:

UPDATE

Materials and workers arrived site at 4am this morning
Offloading in progress and installation will commence this morning by God Grace
@Itzkingtimmy thanks for your patronage and Trust we really Appreciate

Watch Video Offloading video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0ms81h6uFg?si=Mmfdcs5gSP9FvMUv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXy-CSdDbF8?si=xWyrVjk5rEzruYkV

We agreed on 5,050,000
He paid 4,850,000

When the clients confirmed the materials
He send the balance of 200k

BOTH VENDOR AND CLIENT WA HAPPY
THIS LIFE NO HARD cool kiss

AND HE CONFIRMED THAT INSTALLATION HAVE COMMENCE

Proof attached below

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 7:45am On Jan 30
waley007:
thanks

Let’s talk on WhatsApp

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 7:47am On Jan 30
[quote author=PrimeQuay post=128194075]

@twinskenny is the person on here

Thanks sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 7:48am On Jan 30
mufutau55:

Nice job Sir. You are highly recomended.

Hajji M.

Thanks sir for all you do! God bless
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 9:04am On Jan 30
Itzkingtimmy:
Pls anyone doing stamped concrete here?

Call Vincent +234 701 954 1333

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 9:49am On Jan 30
money121:

UPDATE

So we sealed the deal and agreed to handle the roofing project at Sum of #5,050,000
I received payment of #4,850,000 yesterday
Told him to hold the workmanship and pay that when materials get to site
At warehouse now
Loading the materials to his site at ilesha Osun state

Attched is the pics

@Blessedsunny2 @hamtabfawaz @Rany4all @twinskenny @Valuepaints20 @saydfact

Thanks so much for your contribution

You're welcome
Congratulations chief!
100% legit as always✓

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Itzkingtimmy(m): 10:08am On Jan 30
Thanks for making it possible, surest plug
money121:

UPDATE

Materials and workers arrived site at 4am this morning
Offloading in progress and installation will commence this morning by God Grace
@Itzkingtimmy thanks for your patronage and Trust we really Appreciate

Watch Video Offloading video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0ms81h6uFg?si=Mmfdcs5gSP9FvMUv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXy-CSdDbF8?si=xWyrVjk5rEzruYkV

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Itzkingtimmy(m): 10:10am On Jan 30
thank you
kkonsults:

Call Vincent +234 701 954 1333
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Geekop: 10:15am On Jan 30
Good morning Professionals
We are available for your Rooftop/Roofslab/Terrace Waterproofing

Krafom_Engineering
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:33am On Jan 30
Let’s do the electrical fittings of this fine duplex

Wiring wasn’t fully done right we will correct that to avert future hazard!

Location is ibadan.

Let’s talk 08051355133 WhatsApp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 11:00am On Jan 30
hamtabfawaz:

You're welcome
Congratulations chief!
100% legit as always✓
Uwl oga mi sir

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Akerewe(m): 11:34am On Jan 30
Geekop:
Good morning Professionals
We are available for your Rooftop/Roofslab/Terrace Waterproofing

Krafom_Engineering
Thank you.

Pls tell me more about this nd how it works
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 11:36am On Jan 30
Contact us For Your Architectural Designs & Construction Services

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 11:38am On Jan 30
sonnie10:
I need someone who knows how to work with marble and granite. Not just tiler.
Kitchen top or Flooring
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Geekop: 11:50am On Jan 30
Akerewe:

Pls tell me more about this nd how it works

It's used to protect roofslabs/decks/terrace from leaking like felt but better.
It mainly of two types; acrylic elastomeric membrane and polyurethane.
They are UV resistant too.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 12:38pm On Jan 30
Work 100%

We deliver100%

Finishing 100%

Quality 100%

Try us today let give your house a bifitting pop ceiling smooth screeding

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 1:21pm On Jan 30
kkonsults:

Kitchen top or Flooring
Exterior/ pillars
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 1:31pm On Jan 30
Cabinet
Still your blessed Sunny global investment home of building materials and also blessed sam building materials enterprises

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 1:34pm On Jan 30
Durable price
Still your blessed Sunny global investment home of building materials and also blessed sam building materials enterprises

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stevo30: 1:57pm On Jan 30
If you have need to process land documentation in Lagos State, you can check their e-gis portal land-line.lagosstate.gov or call 07004446666

It works, I have use it to track my application and the agents are courteous for now

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dubemcapital1(m): 1:59pm On Jan 30
Valuepaints20:
Instead of doing cement screeding on your fence I will strongly advise that homeowners to go for tyrolean on their fence. Or better still just do sandpaper and paint with Matt emulsion paint if know power for the tyrolean yet.

Am not trying to say screeding is bad ó please don't get me wrong sir/ma. But is more ok on main building the reason is that main building as roof at top to stop rain falling on it. And if you take note fence don't use to have roof covering and if rain keep falling on it back to back that is where you will start seeing some screeding wall getting black and peeling off as time goes on.

Iré ó

For painting and paints supply nationwide call/whatsapp 08163862804

Fence can have roof too, the fence cap, when Screeding is done properly it will not fail irrespective of how much rain and sunshine it's exposed to.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 2:51pm On Jan 30
Pleae guys anyone have any sure Only Site to buy prepaid Token on Line
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Basalt(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30
bolu1986:

Plastering
Windows& doors
Electrical wiring
Pop
Tiling
Screeding
Fittings
Painting

Please what do you mean by Fittings?
And at what stage is hand rails advisable in a duplex?
Handrail before tiles or after tiles?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dayveed1(m): 4:40pm On Jan 30
cash1115:
Work 100%

We deliver100%

Finishing 100%

Quality 100%

Try us today let give your house a bifitting pop ceiling smooth screeding
750k for 105.5 sqm. I just got this quotation. Is this a fair deal?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 5:02pm On Jan 30
dayveed1:
location? Simple design?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 6:11pm On Jan 30
Dubemcapital1:

Fence can have roof too, the fence cap, when Screeding is done properly it will not fail irrespective of how much rain and sunshine it's exposed to.

Are you referring to fence coping chief?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 7:00pm On Jan 30
dayveed1:
depending on ur design sir you can chat me up on WhatsApp sir 07069462837
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 7:24pm On Jan 30
Basalt:

Please what do you mean by Fittings?
And at what stage is hand rails advisable in a duplex?
Handrail before tiles or after tiles?
Electrical fittings - lights/lamp holders, sockets and switches.

Mechanical fittings/fixtures - toilets, washhand basins, sinks, and other kitchen/bathroom accessories.

Depends on the type of handrails. For stainless steel handrails, install after tiling. For welded handrails, install before tiling.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3603) (3604) (3605) (3606) (3607) (3608) (3609) ... (3679) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bankyshinani(m), joycluv and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.