Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4396901 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3604) (3605) (3606) (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) ... (3668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 9:57pm On Jan 30
money121:

UPDATE

So we sealed the deal and agreed to handle the roofing project at Sum of #5,050,000
I received payment of #4,850,000 yesterday
Told him to hold the workmanship and pay that when materials get to site
At warehouse now
Loading the materials to his site at ilesha Osun state

Attched is the pics

@Blessedsunny2 @hamtabfawaz @Rany4all @twinskenny @Valuepaints20 @saydfact

Thanks so much for your contribution

UPDATE
INSTALLATION IN PROGRESS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27f320CDro4?si=vcU4_cIIHYBYDkzm

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 10:09pm On Jan 30
money121:

UPDATE
INSTALLATION IN PROGRESS

Weldon sir.

Imranroofing ni baba jará.

Fast delivery na you get am nationwide.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 10:49pm On Jan 30
donAlvan:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02TwYgWDt7on1W1iUnvTrj38Batrr1emiBL8noCLcjssNiXkDwtz3dYqWquuQvXCMDl&id=1919442461636770

We offer sand filling solutions, Sand delivery (sharp,filling,plastering),Granite delivery and Truck management services.

We are one the largest suppliers of filling sand,sharp sand,granite,e.t.c.on the lekki/island axis.
We guarantee prompt delivery of your requests to site in twenty four(24)hours at the best rates.
We deliver along the Lekki axis,Victoria Island,Ikoyi,Oniru, Banana Island,and some parts of the mainland.

Other services include truck management(tippers) and consultancy.

Our prices are as follows;

*FILLING SAND- white From 35,000*
*FILLING SAND- RED from 45,000
*PLASTERING SAND- From 60,000*

*SHARP SAND Black- From 40,000*
*SHARP SAND white- From 50,000*
*HARDCORE & RUBBLES- From 70,000*

*GRANITE- From 135,000*

*TRUCK MANAGEMENT (Tippers)

*Prices varies depending on the location.

*Prices are based on 20 and 30 tonnes.

Cashman dredging and Haulage.
Katchy@ gmail.com
Or call 08037136667 080389895559
Can you deliver to Ojuelegba?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 10:55pm On Jan 30
SMARTCELL DISTILLED WATER & ELECTROLYTES NOW IN STOCK!!

We are still committed to giving you the best quality of distilled water in the industry...

Join us in our price slash promo .. We look forward to working with you!

Distilled water 25 Litres = N10,000 PER 25L GALLON (Selling with free 25L black Gallon)(BUY 2 GALLONS & GET 5L FREE)

Distilled water 25 Litres = N12,000 PER 25L GALLON (Selling with free 25L white Gallon)(BUY 2 GALLONS & GET 5L FREE)

Distilled water 5 Litres = N2,500 (Selling with free 5L gallon) (PROMO: BUY 12 units get 2 free)

Distilled water 1 Litre (Dozen pack) = N6000 (PROMO: BUY 12 packs & get 1 free)

Hydrometer = N5,000

Electrolyte 5L = N4,000

Electrolyte 25 Litres = N15,000 (with free 25L Industrial Gallon) .. (BUY 2 GALLONS & GET 5L DISTILLED WATER FREE).

Electrolyte is mixture of sulfuric acid & distilled water having predefined specific gravity or concentration per mol. Smartcell electrolytes maintains 1.265 - 1.280 specific gravity range.

*Deionized H2O Analysis:
*TDS = 0 - 0007 ppm
*PH = 6.8 - 7.0

*APPLICATIONS:
Smartcell deionized water is free of toxins, microbes , pollutants and can be used for:

-Tubular battery periodic top up
- Skin care formulation
- Steam Iron
- Soap making
- Hand sanitizer production
- Cleaning services
- Laboratory
- Automotive radiator Cooling Systems
- Continuous positive airway pressure machines

We're open for dealership discussions. Feel free to reach us via contact details below

Warehouse Location: Winners estate, Abule-egba , Lagos (Estate is situated behind popular Solomon grace secondary schools ,off Abiodun Onitiri avenue) but can be dispatched to any state on buyers expense..

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Free2Fly: 5:50am On Jan 31
Rany4all:
Electrical fittings - lights/lamp holders, sockets and switches.

Mechanical fittings/fixtures - toilets, washhand basins, sinks, and other kitchen/bathroom accessories.

Depends on the type of handrails. For stainless steel handrails, install after tiling. For welded handrails, install before tiling.

Won't they break the tiles?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by donAlvan: 7:23am On Jan 31
olukaygold:

Can you deliver to Ojuelegba?

Yes but we have to load from Ikorodu if its sand.
Btw.
what exactly do you require?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 8:03am On Jan 31
donAlvan:

Yes but we have to load from Ikorodu if its sand.
Btw.
what exactly do you require?
I'll text You.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 8:07am On Jan 31
Rany4all:

Mechanical fittings/fixtures - toilets, washhand basins, sinks, and other kitchen/bathroom accessories.

Depends on the type of handrails. For stainless steel handrails, install after tiling. For welded handrails, install before tiling.
yes you're right about it
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DonEdumik: 8:45am On Jan 31
donAlvan:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02TwYgWDt7on1W1iUnvTrj38Batrr1emiBL8noCLcjssNiXkDwtz3dYqWquuQvXCMDl&id=1919442461636770

We offer sand filling solutions, Sand delivery (sharp,filling,plastering),Granite delivery and Truck management services.

We are one the largest suppliers of filling sand,sharp sand,granite,e.t.c.on the lekki/island axis.
We guarantee prompt delivery of your requests to site in twenty four(24)hours at the best rates.
We deliver along the Lekki axis,Victoria Island,Ikoyi,Oniru, Banana Island,and some parts of the mainland.

Other services include truck management(tippers) and consultancy.

Our prices are as follows;

*FILLING SAND- white From 35,000*
*FILLING SAND- RED from 45,000
*PLASTERING SAND- From 60,000*

*SHARP SAND Black- From 40,000*
*SHARP SAND white- From 50,000*
*HARDCORE & RUBBLES- From 70,000*

*GRANITE- From 135,000*

*TRUCK MANAGEMENT (Tippers)

*Prices varies depending on the location.

*Prices are based on 20 and 30 tonnes.

Cashman dredging and Haulage.
Katchy@ gmail.com
Or call 08037136667 080389895559

I can confirm this plug to be tested and guaranteed to deliver.. he is a colleague.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adamma24: 9:08am On Jan 31
DonEdumik:

I can confirm this plug to be tested and guaranteed to deliver.. he is a colleague.

For account way u open just now now...dey play

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 9:52am On Jan 31
Ratio 1:2:4 / 150mm slab with real TMT Tiger rod done and dusted.

Curing in action

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dobnina(f): 10:01am On Jan 31
saydfact:

Chai.. I totally forgot.
Pls remind me tomorrow if you haven't gotten an answer. Working hours.

Thanks
Good morning. I had issues with my phone so i have been offline for a while.
I am sorry i didnt remind you the next day.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:08am On Jan 31
We offer Quality and affordable interior decors services and sale beautiful interiors decors

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dubemcapital1(m): 10:17am On Jan 31
Valuepaints20:

Are you referring to fence coping chief?

Boss man i greet you.

No, i mean capping

Capping and copping seem alike but not the same.

Copping has a hip on top but doesn't have projection by the sides of the fence.

While Capping has flat top but a little projection by the sides of the fence.

However, one can choose to cop and cap on the same fence

Image 1 is Copping

Image 2 is Capping

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 10:29am On Jan 31
waley007:
I need a professional solar installer here please , and how much will it cost to install solar in 22 flats , the pros and cons ... how to manage it .. all fully explained
thanks

Brief is necessary in this your request.
-Do you want a combine solar inverte that you can meter each tenant for consumption.

- individual by having 22 Inverter equipment
Is there available space for panels?

-

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 11:36am On Jan 31
Coleman cable is not selling for now expecting price increase today!!!

If I give you quote please the grace period is just for one day or halve a day gentleman.. we don’t know where we are going yet…:
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 3:03pm On Jan 31
Free2Fly:

Won't they break the tiles?
They use power tools to drill through the tiles.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Basalt(m): 4:09pm On Jan 31
Rany4all:

Thanks so much for your response.
I believe wrought iron handrails is included in welded handrails you mentioned.
Why do you suggest that it should be installed before tiling unlike in stainless handrails ?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rayleighgutters: 4:24pm On Jan 31
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 4:32pm On Jan 31
Dubemcapital1:

Boss man i greet you.

No, i mean capping

Capping and copping seem alike but not the same.

Copping has a hip on top but doesn't have projection by the sides of the fence.

While Capping has flat top but a little projection by the sides of the fence.

However, one can choose to cop and cap on the same fence

Image 1 is Copping

Image 2 is Capping

Okay,sir note am talking about Nigeria buildings chief.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 4:57pm On Jan 31
Basalt:

Thanks so much for your response.
I believe wrought iron handrails is included in welded handrails you mentioned.
Why do you suggest that it should be installed before tiling unlike in stainless handrails ?
Due to the way they are made in Naija, welded handrails, yes including wrought iron handrails, are installed by cutting or cracking the wall and floor, before holding them in place with mortar. Tiles can then be cut and placed neatly around them. You might damage your tiles or mess them up with mortar if you place them before installing welded handrails.

On the other hand, stainless rails are installed by using power tools to drill through wall and tiles, before using anchors to hold them in place. The tiles are usually not damaged or messed up with mortar during this process.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 5:02pm On Jan 31
money121:

UPDATE
INSTALLATION IN PROGRESS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27f320CDro4?si=vcU4_cIIHYBYDkzm
Your type are rare and few in Nigeria, no playing games with customers money nor back and forth cheating gimmicks, nor endless stories of my truck broke down, IG of police arrested my driver or l am in the hospital or l just marry 15 new iyawo, kudos
to you jare, the sky is your stepping stone cheesy

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Free2Fly: 5:31pm On Jan 31
Rany4all:
They use power tools to drill through the tiles.

Alright
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 6:07pm On Jan 31
AngelicBeing:
Your type are rare and few in Nigeria, no playing games with customers money nor back and forth cheating gimmicks, nor endless stories of my truck broke down, IG of police arrested my driver or l am in the hospital or l just marry 15 new iyawo, kudos
to you jare, the sky is your stepping stone cheesy

lol

The motor is pay and deliver no story

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by waley007(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31
topsy23:

Brief is necessary in this your request.
-Do you want a combine solar inverte that you can meter each tenant for consumption.

- individual by having 22 Inverter equipment
Is there available space for panels?

-

to meter each appartment
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 8:01pm On Jan 31
Please, I'd like to ask this silly yet very important question, can I put tiles on tiles?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Akerewe(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31
Olumighty123:
Please, I'd like to ask this silly yet very important question, can I put tiles on tiles?

Yes very well, u can quote me anywhere
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 8:23pm On Jan 31
Rany4all:
Due to the way they are made in Naija, welded handrails, yes including wrought iron handrails, are installed by cutting or cracking the wall and floor, before holding them in place with mortar. Tiles can then be cut and placed neatly around them. You might damage your tiles or mess them up with mortar if you place them before installing welded handrails.

On the other hand, stainless rails are installed by using power tools to drill through wall and tiles, before using anchors to hold them in place. The tiles are usually not damaged or messed up with mortar during this process.
see the wrought iron handrail I can do for you

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Vocals: 8:58pm On Jan 31
Just as I mentioned in one of my earlier post, if you can please do a geophysical survey of your land before siting your building. Today's was at Montana Ibadan , ves point was found at the house main gate entrance, and it will lead to closure of the drainage around it.

We couldn't get the drill done, as there was no basement formation confirmation. Upto 40m(we could have switched to a contracted drill, but he mentioned that he wasn't comfortable with the ves positioning at first), we had to terminate and the client requested we find him a suitable position around his compound, we waited for the results to come out from manual plotting, and lucky for him we found a suitable spot in the building opposite his house, he has called the owner of the land to negotiate for the parcel of land, while at it, the police station which shared boundary with the said plot, appealed that they benefit from the water.
So by tomorrow we look forward to commencing the drill, in this case we would be going on an industrial drill. We will keep you posted.
Side note: Area boys cashed out on the client
They approached the drill rig on arrival. After they settled they made it know it was from the police station that they were tipped to come and tax us.
A serious reformation is needed in the entire force system.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 11:22pm On Jan 31
Still your blessed Sunny global investment home of building materials and also blessed sam building materials enterprises

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 11:49pm On Jan 31
dobnina:

Thank you for your response.
The total square meter is 220sqm. All floor, no wall.
Aside tiles, what are the breakdown of other materials quantity?

220m2 wld require.

Sand = 15 tonnes (1 double Tipper is about 15 tonnes)
Cement = 77 bags

When you eventually do the work, let me know what quantity you used.

Goodluck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3604) (3605) (3606) (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) ... (3668) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: rotecch77(m), mythy70(m), Rany4all(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.