Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4385292 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Riosystem: 5:28pm On Feb 05
🏡 Discover Ultimate Comfort with Rio-System Solutions!

Welcome to a new era of smart living with Rio-System Solutions – where your home evolves into an intelligent oasis. 🌐

✨ All-in-One Smart Home Integration:
Experience the ease of managing your Home cinema, Air conditioner, Lighting, CCTV, DStv, Water heater, Door locks, Fire alarm, Intercom, Curtain control, Google Music, and Alexer – all seamlessly integrated on your mobile phone.

📱 Mobile Control, Anytime, Anywhere:
Empower your fingertips with the ability to control every aspect of your home from the convenience of your mobile phone. Whether it's adjusting the lights, setting the perfect temperature, or securing your doors, Rio-System puts you in command.

🎬 Immersive Home Cinemas:
Indulge in a cinematic experience right at home. Rio-System enhances your entertainment with integrated home cinemas, ensuring a feast for your senses.

❄️ Smart Air Conditioning:
Achieve the ideal climate with intelligent air conditioner controls. Customize settings, schedule cooling, and optimize energy usage effortlessly.

🌟 Enhanced Security Features:
Rest easy with top-notch security features. Monitor your home through CCTV, control door locks, and receive instant alerts from the fire alarm – all on your mobile device.

🎵 Personalized Audio Experience:
Set the mood with music tailored to your taste. Rio-System integrates Google Music and Alexer for a personalized audio experience in every corner of your home.

🚿 Efficient Water Heating:
Enjoy warm showers on your schedule. Rio-System optimizes water heater usage, providing comfort without unnecessary energy consumption.

🚪 Smart Door Access and Intercom:
Control access to your home with smart door locks and stay connected with an integrated intercom system – all from your mobile phone.

🔒 Secure Curtain Control:
Manage curtains for privacy or sunlight effortlessly. Rio-System gives you the power to control curtains with a simple tap on your mobile screen.

🌐 Explore the Future of Smart Living - Rio-System Solutions!
Visit our website www.riosystems.com.ng to explore our offerings or contact us at info@riosystems.com, 08124621977 for personalized consultations.

#RioSystem #SmartHomeIntegration #HomeAutomation #RioExperience #InnovationUnleashed

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 8:17pm On Feb 05
Cement is selling for 8,000, 7800 in Benin!!!! Heard it will still go down
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BIGGIE121(m): 9:17pm On Feb 05
skup008:

Yes sir. I make stamped concrete. +23480 68645251.

I saw your car parked at the house opposite tajul adab school today at wara and I saw the job you did in that house well done. Was in wara today to take measurement for a Job .

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by skup008(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05
BIGGIE121:

I saw your car parked at the house opposite tajul adab school today at wara and I saw the job you did in that house well done. Was in wara today to take measurement for a Job .

Wow, yes indeed I was there today. I really will be glad to know you in person. Are you Ilorin base?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GVTAsiwaju(m): 9:15am On Feb 06
Costarchem is one of the leading manufacturer of Construction Chemicals in West Africa. We manufacture products such as the Concrete Admixtures, Crystalline Waterproofing Admixtures, Tile Adhesives, Structural Grout, Waterproofing membrane and many more

For Enquiries; 07036438449, 08183747665

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dashlish: 9:35am On Feb 06
redgem:

😆😆😆😆 Savage Aiye
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dashlish: 9:43am On Feb 06
3plots of Land at Folu Bus Stop almost Facing The Express Way in Ibeju Lekki just 1minute drive away From Lacampagne Tropicana Beach Resort

Title: Gazette
Price is 4m/Plot
Agency Fee is 5%

Neighborhood Attractions: Lacampagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Dangote Refinery, Lekki Deep Sea Port, Lekki Free Trade Zone, West Africa Shipping Company (WASCO), Lagos Free Trade Zone.
Natural Attractions: Lagos Lagoon (Omi Osa), Atlantic Ocean (Omi Olokun), Lagos Lake (Omi Osho) etc
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:31am On Feb 06
redgem:
Whatever go up in Naija rarely go down… rarely

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by OkanlawonB(m): 11:00am On Feb 06
The current price of dangote cement is around 6,300 naira in Lagos,

is it more or less in your area?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 11:12am On Feb 06
OkanlawonB:
The current price of dangote cement is around 6,300 naira in Lagos,

is it more or less in your area?

People are equally creating artificial increment just to take advantage of the situation.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 11:18am On Feb 06
folmus:

People are equally creating artificial increment just to take advantage of the situation.
Exactly, there’s no fixed price at the moment
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BIGGIE121(m): 12:53pm On Feb 06
skup008:

Wow, yes indeed I was there today. I really will be glad to know you in person. Are you Ilorin base?

Yes I'm based in Ilorin but I do work mostly outside Ilorin.

Sent you a DM on Whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PrimeQuay: 1:09pm On Feb 06
Please can anyone confirm the price of TMT per ton?

The prices I'm hearing my brain is refusing to believe it.

Nigeria my country
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 2:00pm On Feb 06
twinskenny:

Whatever go up in Naija rarely go down… rarely

It should better come down oh.....
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 2:18pm On Feb 06
My humble self has updated prices also.
I stated that materials were scarce and some where hoarding it in anticipation of increase this week, the increment this week is phenomenal!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 4:09pm On Feb 06
Our solar/ inverter installation thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7958411/solar-inverter-installation-thread

Let’s talk

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 6:13pm On Feb 06
Well done brother
twinskenny:
Our solar/ inverter installation thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7958411/solar-inverter-installation-thread

Let’s talk

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 6:49pm On Feb 06
Contact Us For Your Architectural Design & Construction Services

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 10:47pm On Feb 06
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

SMS pure sine wave Hybrid Inverters now in stock at affordable prices..._

-1kva/12v/40a .......... 210k
-1.5kva/24v/40a ....... 230k
-2kva/12v/80a .......... 300k
-3.6kva/24v/120a ..... 450k
-6.2kva/48v/120a ..... 650k
-10.2kva/48v/160a ... 850k

Standard one year product warranty

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 7:40am On Feb 07
Nothing to say shocked

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 9:34am On Feb 07
Make your choice
Tiles
Slab
Wc
Shower
Sanitary Ware's etc
With affordable price

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SanniOluwafemi(m): 9:55am On Feb 07
Contact Maplewood Furniture for home furniture.

Integrity | Reliability | Excellent service delivery is key
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mofiyin2009(m): 11:01am On Feb 07
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know the exact tonnage of the attached man diesel tipping truck or cubic meter of sharp sand it can hold.

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 3:59pm On Feb 07
Long time my building section family..

Just today, I was thinking if there’s anything we can add to cement to prevent the greening / algae growth that occurs on bare concrete floor finishes..

@gbadexy.. you know more about chemicals..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 5:40pm On Feb 07
KolaShangOne:
Long time my building section family..

Just today, I was thinking if there’s anything we can add to cement to prevent the greening / algae growth that occurs on bare concrete floor finishes..

@gbadexy.. you know more about chemicals..
If you could get wax based resin or add acrylic resin to it to make it less porous.
This may work more effectively if the floor slopes to drain water away.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Vocals: 6:22pm On Feb 07
Good evening house.

We have been busy clearing out backlogs of clients with down payments, I will update on the pictures and results, also the challenges faced.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by VanuatuWycombe: 6:24pm On Feb 07
mofiyin2009:
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know the exact tonnage of the attached man diesel tipping truck or cubic meter of sharp sand it can hold.

Max, 15. It can’t carry 20 o. Don’t let them scam you o.

1 tonne is an equivalence of 20bags of cements.
50kg x 20 bags = 1 tonne.
If it can carry 300 bags of cement, it means it can carry 15 tonnes.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 7:13pm On Feb 07
VanuatuWycombe:

Max, 15. It can’t carry 20 o. Don’t let them scam you o.

1 tonne is an equivalence of 20bags of cements.
50kg x 20 bags = 1 tonne.
If it can carry 300 bags of cement, it means it can carry 15 tonnes.
They actually deliver 12/13 tons max

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by VanuatuWycombe: 8:00pm On Feb 07
kkonsults:

They actually deliver 12/13 tons max

You see what I am saying. And they collect money for 20 tones from project owners and pocket money for 7 or 8 tones. Awon olori buruku.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 8:21pm On Feb 07
VanuatuWycombe:

You see what I am saying. And they collect money for 20 tones from project owners and pocket money for 7 or 8 tones. Awon olori buruku.
Even 30 tons trailer most deliver 25 tons
That’s how they see profit
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 8:39pm On Feb 07
AGRICT:

He said he is using Four three quarter h beam

Ok that is fine
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 8:40pm On Feb 07
BIGGIE121:

grin grin. You go explain and calculate tire ..

Abi ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NL1960, topsy23, kdaddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.