Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4384989 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3617) (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 1:58pm On Feb 18
WE BUY DEAD/SCRAP BATTERIES!!!

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos (Terms & Condition applies) ..

You could make money from your dead or swollen batteries.

12v 200a ..... N50,000
12v 150a.......N37,500
12v 100a.......N25,000
2v 500a ........N12,000

Free pickup within some parts of Lagos mainland but Shared cost logistics within Lagos Island environs . . If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver shared logistics cost depending on scrap battery quantity) ..

Scrap batteries could also be traded in for brand new battery replacements..... Prices might be reviewed from time to time

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 5:11pm On Feb 18
baaliyah:

Baba, If the walls are not screeded, can this fluted panel be installed without plywood..
Thanks

Chief.
Screeded or not! it's best to have it installed with a plywood or board.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 5:11pm On Feb 18
redgem:

Paid for the boards....and he has picked them up... I don't want to hear another story. Only God will help us in this country. I had to hold on the flooring because of the high cost of cement and other materials

Better that way!
Amin oo.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 5:17pm On Feb 18
Kingdemu:
This thing is no longer normal. The inflation is now artificial. And so long as we will keep pretending it is normal and keep buying, showing them we can still afford it regardless of how high they peg the price, these rogue dealers will keep on with the artificial price hike.

The bolded is really scary!
Just imagine the crazy hike in the space of 100hrs.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 5:56pm On Feb 18
sonnie10:
Please I need someone who can install this Paladiana marble in SE. I will pay for transportation of two workers.
Total square meter is 100 sqm. Thanks.

Still looking
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 6:55pm On Feb 18
sonnie10:

Still looking

I will help you check one of my guy tomorrow
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lovetext: 8:19pm On Feb 18
SALLYBERRY01:
Quality Artificial Grass available in bundles and per sqm.

We sell and install Artificial Grass.

10mm 3500
15mm 3900
20mm 5200
25mm 5400
your number
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by leocollins(m): 9:19pm On Feb 18
Good evening everyone, please i need a good pop installer in Anambra and imo... a professional interior designer will be perfect.thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 9:41pm On Feb 18
leocollins:
Good evening everyone, please i need a good pop installer in Anambra and imo... a professional interior designer will be perfect.thanks.

We are available for your pop.. we are billed to be in imo by the first week of march

Let’s talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 10:19pm On Feb 18
twinskenny:
Cctv cameras installations done!!
Nice and neat!

Nice work Boss.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by baaliyah(m): 12:06am On Feb 19
hamtabfawaz:

Chief.
Screeded or not! it's best to have it installed with a plywood or board.

Thanks baba.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rawgold300: 12:42am On Feb 19
BrickDevo:
A good day to work with me

Where is my money thief.. you think you going to have free pass on others while am still here .

Spending your clients money and claimed to have lost your job .. Just know that you going to regret your action that i can assure you.

The other thief is begging for more time reason why have not mentioned his name . Is one of the so called big shity contractor on here (actually this week).

Just can’t fathom why any reasonable person would choose to jeopardise their stream of income for peanut and tarnished their image in the process.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jefferyzz(m): 3:37am On Feb 19
Abeg which gum or glue I fit use hold two planks together

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 5:46am On Feb 19
baaliyah:

Thanks baba.

You're welcome.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 8:27am On Feb 19
Top Bond or Vinco Bond will do it perfectly. But it needs to be in the Clamp for 48 Hours for better result.

Jefferyzz:
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 9:46am On Feb 19
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Brand new SMS 6200w 48v (120a~450voc solar mppt) pure sinewave hybrid inverter available for immediate pickup .

Price ... 525k

Standard warranty: 12 months

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 9:53am On Feb 19
morning all.

Hope we're all doing great.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 9:58am On Feb 19
mufutau55:

Nice work Boss.

Hajji M.

Thanks you hajji for all you do sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jefferyzz(m): 10:15am On Feb 19
Thanks boss
dannie007:
Top Bond or Vinco Bond will do it perfectly. But it needs to be in the Clamp for 48 Hours for better result.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kingdemu: 10:25am On Feb 19
Masons and Labourers in Kano State have reviewed their charges upwards. These prices for North oo... Naija is gone .

I'll try to translate.

FULL DAY CHARGES
Mason - N12,000
Laborer - N6,000

PER BLOCK
Mason - N150

DOORS AND WINDOWS (Installation and dressing)
Normal doors - N15,000
American/China/Turkish doors (4m) - N25,000
Window -N15,000

PLASTERING
Per meter - N1,200

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Vocals: 10:47am On Feb 19
Vocals:
Dollar exchange rate has done more harm than Good. Due to the expansion in business, we have now been able to add another arsenal; PDTHR-300 to amour collections, we received the machine this morning and it would be undergoing the necessary branding and configurations to get it prepared for the tasks ahead. We have a total of 4 drill rigs, working across the federation.
We're attending to the backlogs, and we would be concluding all old contracts by Sunday.

PERSONAL

I don't even know what to write about for days now.

Drilling per meter has gone up from 9,000 to 10,000 in space of two weeks. Now there's a new price in town, currently drilling is @11000 per meter.

We just concluded all our outstanding projects.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:56am On Feb 19
We just completed the installation of this window blind nd at Mowe ibafo, location is not a barrier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bjayy27(m): 11:41am On Feb 19
Good day everyone
I need a two or three bedroom in oworo,iyanaoworo,ifako,sawmill or gbagada axis
My WhatsApp is 08175811812
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nomyth: 2:29pm On Feb 19
If you can make this, 4ft and deliver to akure, let me have ur quotation.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 5:11pm On Feb 19
Thanks be to God my client bought enough cement last 2 weeks …about 400bags

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19
Nomyth:
If you can make this, 4ft and deliver to akure, let me have ur quotation.
300k pere

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Phineky: 7:11pm On Feb 19
Please guys/everybody. Una good evening oo.
Abeg I have a question.

Some weeks back I bought like 30 bags of cement @ 5800 from a seller and the money has been paid in full. Secondly I told the seller to keep those cement for me in his shop which means that I have not gone to carry the cement because I have not gotten other materials ( like gravel etc) that I would need on the site. So the cements are still with the seller.

Now the price of cement has gone up, hope the man won't tell me to add more money b4 I go carry my cement oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I am asking so that I go know whether I have right to display madness in his shop if the man try to act funny or I should just keep my cool.
Please I need response on this from professionals in the house.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by VanuatuWycombe: 7:35pm On Feb 19
Jefferyzz:

First of all, leave the planks to acclimatize for, at least, two days with the environment where you would likely use it (if that is possible) before you start the process of gluing.

Plane it well to your desired thickness.

It is good (that) you use Dominoes or tenons with it before glueing.

Don’t forget to joint the edges you are clamping together.
You can also use flush/trim router bits, if you don’t have a jointing machine otherwise, Nigeria’s harmattan will crack the glue overtime and the wood would go their separate ways.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 9:26pm On Feb 19
rotecch77:
Where are the “team you can pay down and claim old price” even if it’s 12 months or more and pick your materials easily.

Una go explain explain tired

As if I knew someone will ask for this….
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 9:35pm On Feb 19
Phineky:
Please guys/everybody. Una good evening oo.
Abeg I have a question.

Some weeks back I bought like 30 bags of cement @ 5800 from a seller and the money has been paid in full. Secondly I told the seller to keep those cement for me in his shop which means that I have not gone to carry the cement because I have not gotten other materials ( like gravel etc) that I would need on the site. So the cements are still with the seller.

Now the price of cement has gone up, hope the man won't tell me to add more money b4 I go carry my cement oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I am asking so that I go know whether I have right to display madness in his shop if the man try to act funny or I should just keep my cool.
Please I need response on this from professionals in the house.
I did the same when cement was #4000. Then I bought 100 bags, paid in full . Getting to the shop after about 2 weeks, the seller said current price of cement was #4300. No amount of fight could help the situation. I had to balance the difference before carrying the cement.
To know your fate, just go there tomorrow and say you want your cement. Some sellers wouldn’t disappoint but this inflation can change people character.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jefferyzz(m): 10:12pm On Feb 19
Thanks boss
VanuatuWycombe:

First of all, leave the planks to acclimatize for, at least, two days with the environment where you would likely use it (if that is possible) before you start the process of gluing.

Plane it well to your desired thickness.

It is good (that) you use Dominoes or tenons with it before glueing.

Don’t forget to joint the edges you are clamping together.
You can also use flush/trim router bits, if you don’t have a jointing machine otherwise, Nigeria’s harmattan will crack the glue overtime and the wood would go their separate ways.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3617) (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) ... (3666) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KEVIND, diordaves(m), ajabani4allah(m), joetoocute, GoldCircle, MrJaay(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.