Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4385005 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3623) (3624) (3625) (3626) (3627) (3628) (3629) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Itzkingtimmy(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26
A bungalow
michlins:
is a storey building or more
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26
Itzkingtimmy:
A bungalow
budget 750-850
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CircleOfWilis: 5:25pm On Feb 26
Itzkingtimmy:
Good evening everyone, pls someone should help me to check this quotation i got
plastering of parapet- 140k
plastering of building - 400k
plastering of fence - 250k (70x120)
german floor - 100k
5 bedroom bungalow

overcharged or okay?
Sorry Sir, is this quote include cement or it's just workmanship
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Itzkingtimmy(m): 5:27pm On Feb 26
okay thanks
michlins:
budget 750-850
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Itzkingtimmy(m): 5:27pm On Feb 26
just workmanship
CircleOfWilis:
Sorry Sir, is this quote include cement or it's just workmanship
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CircleOfWilis: 5:46pm On Feb 26
Itzkingtimmy:
just workmanship
Hmmm...Thank u
Building no be for poor pesin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Itzkingtimmy(m): 6:46pm On Feb 26
e go better
CircleOfWilis:
Hmmm...Thank u
Building no be for poor pesin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Whitehorse: 12:24am On Feb 27
Can anyone here supply this ceiling spotlight? It is not the LED type, rather, it uses gu10 bulb.

I need 100 pieces of it. Please state your price. I need it delivered to Enugu.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 5:26am On Feb 27
Whitehorse:
Can anyone here supply this ceiling spotlight? It is not the LED type, rather, it uses gu10 bulb.

Let’s talk
08051355133 whatsapp
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adeememman(m): 6:06am On Feb 27
TRIXIA:
With all due respect, you should learn to respect people's experience except you're same as him.

He helped me open company in 2017 and I wrote a commendation here about him. I didn't want to believe when people started writing that he scammed them on his page.
This is no misunderstanding, he scammed me properly. First asked for 30k deposit, then 20k.
When I reached out to another agent on the matter because it was getting to 4 months, the agent informed I should have gotten an email from efcc with login.
I asked him about it, he said nothing like that.
He actually was sending me recorded fake calls with efcc personal

See, I wish I could send a voice note.
When he discovered I reached out to efcc and they confirmed I was not even on registration queue, he started cursing the person. I still have all communications with him. So don't come and brief for a fraud and a proper conman if you're not working with or for him.
He duped me properly and wasted 4 months of my time. 4 months of business account suspended because of scuml certificate.

ONAKOMAYA GBENGA IS A SCAMMER!

In addendum, when I asked him about the email, he kept asked what email. That no email was sent. Later he said he used my email to register. So how did he complete registration without me communicating email with him if it was sent to me. I am angry and disappointed. Not the 50k but my time, business and trust.
Gbenga Onakomaya. Gbenga ONAKOMAYA. Life and the universe will seek this out of you
You are right about getting an email from SCUML Dept of EFCC immediately your application is initiated on their system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 8:22am On Feb 27
Contact us for your Architectural Designs and Construction Services

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by VanuatuWycombe: 8:23am On Feb 27
donAlvan:
Price increase Alert

Ahoyaya (means foaming profusely. It can also be written as A ho yaya. Langbasa (denser volume of water). It can also be written as ‘La ‘n gba’sa.

Please take note and correct the name sir. It’s our heritage.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ebukamatth(m): 9:28am On Feb 27
Whitehorse:

08 132 1632 48

Whatsapp Let's deal
I am in nnewi
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mrBlunt(m): 9:37am On Feb 27
Hello experts in the house, I am planning to do my aluminium windows. Please, can I get quotes for casement windows with burglar proof (16mm) and nets with the following details:

11 windows (1500 x 1200)
3 windows (600 x 1200)
3 windows (600 x 700)

I would appreciate comparative quotes for 16mm and 12mm at current prices to aid my planning and choice making. Thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 10:00am On Feb 27
Whitehorse:

Check this out

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 10:40am On Feb 27
As dollar don dey drop in rate. All this cable producing company wey dey add money all the time no gree reduce their prices 😒 😑

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DMTtechnologies: 11:43am On Feb 27
🏡 Need assurance about your property in Lagos or Ogun State? We offer reliable physical verification services! Contact us for a thorough assessment and peace of mind. Your property's integrity is our priority.

📞 0916 000 1159

#PropertyVerification #Lagos #Ogun #RealEstateSecurity
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dangoteinlaw: 12:00pm On Feb 27
Olumighty123:
As dollar don dey drop in rate. All this cable producing company wey dey add money all the time no gree reduce their prices 😒 😑
I am currently awaiting the arrival of the man again to come and inform us about the decrease in prices, but unfortunately, he will not come. Instead, he will come later, after conducting a meeting on WhatsApp with fellow villagers about how to cause suffering for Nigerians, enabling them to buy Lexus cars and travel home in a group for Easter. note that the majority of price increases occur due to the actions of ordinary people like us, and the government has little involvement in this matter whatsoever. Their motive for such actions is simply because their preferred candidate did not win the elections. Therefore, it can be concluded that their agenda was never to improve Nigeria but to satisfy their personal interests.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27
mrBlunt:
Hello experts in the house, I am planning to do my aluminium windows. Please, can I get quotes for casement windows with burglar proof (16mm) and nets with the following details:

11 windows (1500 x 1200)
3 windows (600 x 1200)
3 windows (600 x 700)

I would appreciate comparative quotes for 16mm and 12mm at current prices to aid my planning and choice making. Thank you.

Good afternoon sir
Casement window with burglary and net
16mm rod
•Imported Materials•
•Price for each window•
•For now•
1500 x 1200-128k
600 x 1200---78k
600 x 700---42k

With 12mm rod
1500 x 1200-120k
600 x 1200---72k
600 x 700----40k
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mrBlunt(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27
RockOfAgesAlumi:

Good afternoon sir
Casement window with burglary and net
16mm rod
•Imported Materials•
•Price for each window•
•For now•
1500 x 1200-128k
600 x 1200---78k
600 x 700---42k

With 12mm rod
1500 x 1200-120k
600 x 1200---72k
600 x 700----40k
Thanks

Thank you so much for your swift reply. I will work towards this.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Trippledots(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27
Tokunbo original capacity panels

200w mono 61k
250 mono 81k
250w mono (black colour) 85k
310w mono 91k
460w mono 140k

250w Poly 61k
270 poly 66k

New panels
550w mono 150k
550w mono (Bi-facial) 155k

Bulk purchases available, also unit purchases.

DM for current price as Prices keep fluctuating
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 1:21pm On Feb 27
dangoteinlaw:
I am currently awaiting the arrival of the man again to come and inform us about the decrease in prices, but unfortunately, he will not come. Instead, he will come later, after conducting a meeting on WhatsApp with fellow villagers about how to cause suffering for Nigerians, enabling them to buy Lexus cars and travel home in a group for Easter. note that the majority of price increases occur due to the actions of ordinary people like us, and the government has little involvement in this matter whatsoever. Their motive for such actions is simply because their preferred candidate did not win the elections. Therefore, it can be concluded that their agenda was never to improve Nigeria but to satisfy their personal interests.

No be lie MyBro
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Walkthetalk(m): 2:23pm On Feb 27
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by TRIXIA: 3:38pm On Feb 27
adeememman:

You are right about getting an email from SCUML Dept of EFCC immediately your application is initiated on their system.

Yes. You're right. He said he got none, that twas sent to me.
So, how did he complete registration.

Very dishonorable person
50000 naira shameless fraudster
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27
Olumighty123:
Lai Lai. I asked my dealer why prices are not dropping and he told me that they bought the goods when the dollar was high.

I laughed really hard sha. Goods that were increasing even when they were already in his shop
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 6:42pm On Feb 27
topsy23:

Check this out

Can this be used for external parapet?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 10:40pm On Feb 27
sonnie10:

Can this be used for external parapet?

Yes sir but must be IP65 rated type
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 10:44pm On Feb 27
Olumighty123:

Let shock you with the latest price of Nigerchin cable. Below are the new price released yesterday to distributors

NIGERCHIN
1mm- 37,000
1.5mm- 56,000
2.5mm- 85,000
4mm- 130,000
6mm- 181,000
10mm- 305,000
16mm- 456,000
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by divads(m): 12:25am On Feb 28
Please who knows the current price of stone coated roofs and other quality roofing sheets??
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 2:26am On Feb 28
divads:
Please who knows the current price of stone coated roofs and other quality roofing sheets??
money121
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Godisgreatest1: 5:57am On Feb 28
topsy23:

Let shock you with the latest price of Nigerchin cable. Below are the new price released yesterday to distributors

NIGERCHIN
1mm- 37,000
1.5mm- 56,000
2.5mm- 85,000
4mm- 130,000
6mm- 181,000
10mm- 305,000
16mm- 456,000

Good morning Sir,

Please did the prices you listed increase or decrease?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3623) (3624) (3625) (3626) (3627) (3628) (3629) ... (3666) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sonnie10 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.