Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4383384 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3639) (3640) (3641) (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Cybercop2002: 5:00am On Mar 26
Cybercop2002:
#2,000 and other factors like location and marble type come into play
where is your location sir, i will really deliver a good and neat job.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 7:26am On Mar 26
Good morning

We are still available for your wall screeding & pop

Let’s talk

Real work pictures attached

We clean at works! Won’t leave your site in a mess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Procarpenter: 9:37am On Mar 26
Procarpenter:
I’m a professional roofing carpenter and I install all kind of roofing sheet with 100% warranty and reliable and with 30% discount on all my work. Call or WhatsApp me through my signal below and I work worldwide. You’re free to check my profile page as well all my work are amazing. Call or WhatsApp me.
….
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by christ007(m): 4:53pm On Mar 26
Can I get a current price of cement in your location pls anyone I wanna make use of it for a quotation pls
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Badmusteejay(m): 6:01pm On Mar 26
Goodmus venture house painter we supply and apply different types of paint with many design
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Badmusteejay(m): 6:13pm On Mar 26
I’m a professional painter and we supply and apply all kind of paint such as normal painting, Sreeded wall with basecoat, cement screeding ad water proof wall Sreeding ad gravity application marble trowel, Tyrolean, baseball court, floor paint with different design with 100% warranty and reliable and with 30% discount on all my work. Call or WhatsApp me through my signal below and I work worldwide. You’re free to check my profile page as well all my work are amazing. Call or WhatsApp me.
….
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 6:58pm On Mar 26
Pop design✓
Screeding ✓
Wainscott design✓

Call or WhatsApp: 09122348437

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 8:03pm On Mar 26
Am thinking of solar pump for borehole, does anyone know the pros and cons?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by VanuatuWycombe: 8:09pm On Mar 26
christ007:
Can I get a current price of cement in your location pls anyone I wanna make use of it for a quotation pls

8k per bag in Lagos, as of yesterday 25th of March 2024.
Note: bulk purchases only.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 8:30pm On Mar 26
Nero2424:
Am thinking of solar pump for borehole, does anyone know the pros and cons?
I'd rather go for a hybrid AC/DC pump if I were you, so I can use it with any available source of power at any given time.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by floshady02: 11:16pm On Mar 26
People who built their houses before ending of 2023 don’t know what God has done for them really. The hike in building materials now is insane. 25m on your bro’s 4 bedroom bungalow and still spending, am not surprised at all.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 12:33am On Mar 27
Rany4all:
I'd rather go for a hybrid AC/DC pump if I were you, so I can use it with any available source of power at any given time.

Am actually considering that option. Thanks for your input.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 5:03am On Mar 27
kopell:
Hummmm, rotech please do. These challenges are real, some of you that work with me that never meet or even know who I am, may not know the reason you do some of the jobs you do for me in some of my projects. There are some respected trustworthy engineers on this platform. Many of them are silent, showing up once a while doing great underground without any noise. If man talk waiting him eye don see with these artisan ehn, artisan carry materials money do naming ceremony, anther one take do wedding, take money buy keke maruwa, plumber carry friend money start pure water business, not only in construction ooo. The worst one is clearing agent, collect money do wedding. When my friend was supposed to pick his car up na hall the guy dey doing party with the money, my brother party scatter that day.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by fabulous85: 5:07am On Mar 27
hamtabfawaz:
Pop design✓
Screeding ✓
Wainscott design✓

Call or WhatsApp: 09122348437
good job.do you have a contact in Kaduna for a very small job
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 7:14am On Mar 27
Front and Side View of One of Our ongoing Projects...
Pls Check the Thread and Drop Reviews
https://www.nairaland.com/7900971/construction-proposed-4bedroom-duplex

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kingsman042: 9:39am On Mar 27
Please quote with your best price for these tiles in Enugu or environs if you can deliver to Enugu.

25by40 wall tiles
40by40 wall tiles
60by60 wall tiles

And toilet tiles
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 10:32am On Mar 27
@hamtabfawas pls reach out to me we need to work together about 5 star interior decoration planing for mega eatery beside this ongoing Royal Hall we are producing now

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by iykenaija: 12:27pm On Mar 27
3 Bedroom flat going for 700k per annum, agent and agreement 150k each. Location is at Afromedia (after OKOKOMAIKO), Ojo, Lagos. Features include a bore hole and well, fenced and 8 hours per day light supply (2 days on, 1 day off) chat 08033863100 if interested.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 12:35pm On Mar 27
New offloading center decor for your sitting room, dinning and Hall etc

Foreign decor ..

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 1:18pm On Mar 27
Buy hardwood (2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 3x4, 1x12) buy iron rod (8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm local and TMT) payment on delivery,thanks for your patronage, God bless you all, call 090 ++ 2022 ++ 4350
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 1:36pm On Mar 27
Good day all. Please is it possible to install a wooden door on a steel frame? Anyone here done it before or have it done for him/her?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ronyboy: 4:49pm On Mar 27
There is need for fire alarm trouble shooting
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hycon(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27
Any disadvantages of this roof style ?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 8:15pm On Mar 27
Do a new fence or just put modern pillars and plaster this one?

Trying to save cost . Fencing is on more than 2 acres.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Itzkingtimmy(m): 9:11pm On Mar 27
Please anyone specialized in metal water tank stand?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27
Itzkingtimmy:
Please anyone specialized in metal water tank stand?
yes sir. I can do it for you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 9:25pm On Mar 27
sonnie10:
Do a new fence or just put modern pillars and plaster this one?

Trying to save cost . Fencing is on more than 2 acres.
Depends on your priorities really...considering functionality, aesthetics and cost. If you prioritize privacy and cost over aesthetics, then by all means just level and plaster. However, if you value aesthetics more, then I'm afraid you'd have to bring it down, well at least the front that is, and redo it to match the beauty of that house.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Itzkingtimmy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 27
Okay I need one that will carry 3000ltrs
A bungalow
michlins:
yes sir. I can do it for you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by fotadmowmend(m): 10:07pm On Mar 27
hslbroker2:
Buy hardwood (2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 3x4, 1x12) buy iron rod (8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm local and TMT) payment on delivery,thanks for your patronage, God bless you all, call 090 ++ 2022 ++ 4350
Prices?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUKEOFIBADAN: 10:29pm On Mar 27
Please anyone has the idea of how much it cost to fence a 3 acres land with chain link ?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 1:18am On Mar 28
fabulous85:
good job.do you have a contact in Kaduna for a very small job

Thanks Chief✓
No contact in Kaduna currently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3639) (3640) (3641) (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) ... (3666) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.