Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4386926 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3646) (3647) (3648) (3649) (3650) (3651) (3652) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gentlesoul83(m): 11:02pm On Apr 07
olukaygold:
On-Site vibrated concrete block moulding...
One bag is 5200
6"block in a bag of cement 50-60blocks
9"Block in a bag of cement 30-40blocks
You provide Materials,Water and enough Space. Minimum Order is 200bags
Dm! ... My crews deliver fastly pass 2min Man.

Kindly patronise my oga, engineer qey sabi. Quality is guaranteed with swift delivery.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by smashad(m): 11:38pm On Apr 07
Can anybody help me please, my parents house after completing the roofing we decided to add more space to the existing room as well as a toilet.

On doing that now, we got carpenters who specialize in roofing to help us fashion another roof for the attachment to add to the existing roof. We did that and it keeps leaking

This is the fourth guy coming to work on it and it keeps getting worse.

Pls how do we do this perfectly, can we just use decking or what roofing style can help? Pls

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 3:13am On Apr 08
kiekie1:
SVOLT LITHIUM BATTERY AVAILABLE!!!

* Svolt 51.2v 5.43kwh (106a) lithium battery.
* Wall mount design.
* User friendly LCD interface.
* Compatible with various brands of inverters "sma , Growatts, victron, goodwe, luxpower, sofar, Voltronic, Srne, Deye, megarevo, Must etc

Svolt is a global brand. 51.2v 106a true capacity available unlike regular substandard brands with refurbished cells.

They produce EV battery for BMW cars.
Contact us today & be glad you did.

FIRM PRICE: 1.4m

5 years standard product warranty.
Product datasheet available on request!

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Limited stock...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 3:14am On Apr 08
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

SMS lithium battery compatible pure sine wave Hybrid Inverters & mppt now in stock at affordable prices..._

-1kva/12v (40a mppt)........... 180k
-1.5kva/24v/40a ........... Expecting
-2kva/12v (80a mppt) .......... 250k
-3.6kva/24v/120a ......... Expecting
-4.2kva/24 (120a mppt) ....... 450k
-6.2kva/48v/120a ................. 650k
-10.2kva/48v (160a mppt) ... 850k

Standard one year product warranty

MPPT 40a (12-48v) 150voc ..... 120k

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 5:56am On Apr 08
gentlesoul83:

Kindly patronise my oga, engineer qey sabi. Quality is guaranteed with swift delivery.
Thank You sir...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 7:35am On Apr 08
Welcome to a new week.
OAKGroup
+2348108408732
oakgroupdesigns@gmail.com

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 7:40am On Apr 08
smashad:
Can anybody help me please, my parents house after completing the roofing we decided to add more space to the existing room as well as a toilet.

On doing that now, we got carpenters who specialize in roofing to help us fashion another roof for the attachment to add to the existing roof. We did that and it keeps leaking

Pls how do we do this perfectly, can we just use decking or what roofing style can help? Pls
You should have made the new roof to be below the existing or old one, that's the best practice in this kind of situation.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 7:42am On Apr 08
ladyteeks:
Looking for someone who can do kitchen cabinets and wardrobes... Ikorodu area

There is guy on here that did mine.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 7:45am On Apr 08
ladyteeks:
Have you gotten someone?
If not, I have a good hand I can introduce to you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 7:50am On Apr 08
redgem:
Which is better both in aesthetic and durability Concrete flooring, stamped concrete, interlocking stones, tiles, colored stones? And also been looking for nice art work for fence but I've not seen anyone of interest... Please ideas are much appreciated πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Well, they are all good and great, their constructions may depend on the usage too.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 7:53am On Apr 08
akeme1:
Looking for a good wardrobe, Door, and kitchen cabinets. Does anyone know of any good person that can do the work?
Have you found one?
Location?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 8:29am On Apr 08
chairmanawe:
@Saydfact,pls which town or city do u reside. I want to confirm if it is close to me. I reside in Offa, Kwara State

Lagos and Ogun state sir.
Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 8:31am On Apr 08
decatalyst:

Thank you for your feedback.

On what can I negotiate?

Just labour or the number of Cements?

ON LABOUR - The cement quantity seems OK.... plus or minus few bags.....
summary: cement seems ok.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 8:43am On Apr 08
smashad:

HI, Good day,

The actual problem is the roofing material used not the carpenters.
The more they climb it, the more it wld have issues..

You might have to change the roofing sheet in totality.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 9:29am On Apr 08
New week new hope don't settle for cheap quantity go for quality.

https://youtube.com/shorts/4ZpYMaJV-RA?si=d9Un5YpLCdqrOzQU

Get value for your money....
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Geekop: 9:37am On Apr 08
redgem:
Which is better both in aesthetic and durability Concrete flooring, stamped concrete, interlocking stones, tiles, colored stones? And also been looking for nice art work for fence but I've not seen anyone of interest... Please ideas are much appreciated πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I'll go with Stamped Concrete except you might want to do other things under the ground in future cos you would have to cut and recast.

Interlocks would be better in that case but will have grass growing in between the spaces after some time.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Geekop: 9:40am On Apr 08
Good morning everyone.
We are available for your Waterproofing and Stamped Concrete Floor Projects.
Thank you

Krafom_Engineering.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by VanuatuWycombe: 10:39am On Apr 08
Cement price at TwinsFaja (Mowe Office) today:

BUA = N7,600 per bag
Dangote = N7,700 per bag.

All is 42.5 grade.

I guess bulk purchase may attract lower prices. This is my opinion o.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by smashad(m): 11:28am On Apr 08
Okay thank you. Majority of the roofs are new. In fact when they first did it, we bought all the sheets newly. Subsequently the repairs and all this last guy gave us a new quotation and we both everything plus new roofs. Its now even worse than it was
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by smashad(m): 11:28am On Apr 08
saydfact:

HI, Good day,

The actual problem is the roofing material used not the carpenters.
The more they climb it, the more it wld have issues..

You might have to change the roofing sheet in totality.

Okay thank you. Majority of the roofs are new. In fact when they first did it, we bought all the sheets newly.

Subsequently the repairs and all this last guy gave us a new quotation and we bought everything plus new roofs. Its now even worse than it was

Thank you very much, i will consider it.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by smashad(m): 11:30am On Apr 08
uncleteeh:

You should have made the new roof to be below the existing or old one, that's the best practice in this kind of situation.

I don’t know anything about roofing oo. Its the artisans we called that carried out everything. All we did was buy what was requested
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SALLYBERRY01(m): 11:49am On Apr 08
ladyteeks:

We can handle it, I will be at ikorodu on Sunday for a tv console, we can come for inspection

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chairmanawe(m): 12:56pm On Apr 08
Ok sir
saydfact:

Lagos and Ogun state sir.
Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 3:53pm On Apr 08
We are available for your pop ceiling

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by akeme1: 7:37pm On Apr 08
Not yet but I have a few contacts already that I will contact.

The location is Ajah, Lagos

uncleteeh:

Have you found one?
Location?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 8:39pm On Apr 08
Geekop:

I'll go with Stamped Concrete except you might want to do other things under the ground in future cos you would have to cut and recast.

Interlocks would be better in that case but will have grass growing in between the spaces after some time.

Heard there is maintenance every year on stamped concrete...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Geekop: 8:57pm On Apr 08
redgem:

Heard there is maintenance every year on stamped concrete...

No o. Haba
If properly done, it will last for some years...
You may only need to repolish the floor when it fades.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SanniOluwafemi(m): 10:23pm On Apr 08
Maplewood furniture Nigeria Enterprises is at your service.
Call/WhatsApp 08022283035/07032186146

We are committed to providing high quality furniture.
ladyteeks:
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SanniOluwafemi(m): 10:26pm On Apr 08
Maplewood furniture Nigeria Enterprises is at your service.
Call/WhatsApp 08022283035/07032186146

We are committed to providing high quality furniture.
akeme1:
Looking for a good wardrobe, Door, and kitchen cabinets. Does anyone know of any good person that can do the work?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by nabiz(m): 7:40am On Apr 09
Were are those that need simple but luxurious and long lasting floor design. Below picture is your sure block.it is called Roman slab . It gives your compound a simple unique and luxurious look. It does not fade away or crack because it has expansion joint of between 1.2 to 1.5 square meter so it will never crack. Labour alone is 3k non negotiable and you buy your material or we help you buy them

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by nabiz(m): 7:43am On Apr 09
Our ongoing site in enugu. The job was contracted to us by our own spyder880 on this forum

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Masterbiodun: 8:07am On Apr 09
Brand new original Wooden Door available for clearance sale

Location - Ikotun Lagos

80k,slightly negotiatable

08066561593 - WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) ... (3646) (3647) (3648) (3649) (3650) (3651) (3652) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.