Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4385260 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3644) (3645) (3646) (3647) (3648) (3649) (3650) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 9:32am On Apr 03
christ007:
[ ;Dquote author=redgem post=129212230]Cement is now selling for 5700...

cement that my clients brought today in Auchi 9k grin grin don’t play we all go learn

Even Auchi that's close to the factory ☹️

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 9:57am On Apr 03
folmus:

It's going to be 5000 from next week. No gree for anybody.
Hian , l know you are joking 😃 but continue tongue

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ishadfurnitures: 10:12am On Apr 03
For your wood logs for roofing supply kindly chat 08099212590 for a bettee price
Chamber10:
Pls can someone that deals on roofing materials give me cost of the following Materials for roofing skeleton
(1)2*4*16 =380pics.
(2)2*2*16=450pics.
(3)2*2*12=250pics.
(4)2*4*12=120pics.
(5)3"inches nail=2bags.
(6)4"inches nail=1bag.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 11:26am On Apr 03
folmus:

It's going to be 5000 from next week. No gree for anybody.

Lol....
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rayd502(m): 1:32pm On Apr 03
Hello folks...pls is BN tiles good quality?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Theanchor: 2:28pm On Apr 03
dangoteinlaw:
you know in your mind you need to contact a qualified engineer not those bricklayers parading as professionals but you just want to play around alright then.

Are you one of the qualified engineers? Hahahaha......!

Op, beware!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Welovetruecrime(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03
You can get your dream home today no matter the amount with out housing packages.

Send me an email at uzoexport@gmail.com or call/WhatsApp the number below

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PrimeQuay: 3:32pm On Apr 03
Bought 300 bags for ~ 7900 today.

Can't wait till it hits 5,500 so the poor can breathe

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 5:10pm On Apr 03
PrimeQuay:

it's coming down gradually, let there be price crash, all the prices should crash down, God will answer our prayers.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 6:21pm On Apr 03
PrimeQuay:

From next week when dollar becomes 750 wink

Let's just be patient and buy Nigerian goods.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 1Teethosin(m): 7:43pm On Apr 03
saydfact:

do you have the answer you seek already ?

No, I don't. I would appreciate an answer if you have it.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olatunji67POP(m): 7:45pm On Apr 03
My name is Olatunji, a POP expert. I am into POP and screeding and TV

Please consult me for your POP artworks and designs and you will NEVER regret you did. For superb works and affordable fees, I am at your service sirs and ma'am. phone number:my WhatsApp 07062567817 or 09126213952 07036619751

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by VanuatuWycombe: 9:33pm On Apr 03
PrimeQuay:

Location, please.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by akeme1: 11:10pm On Apr 03
Looking for a good wardrobe, Door, and kitchen cabinets. Does anyone know of any good person that can do the work?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 12:39am On Apr 04
SVOLT LITHIUM BATTERY AVAILABLE!!!

* Svolt 51.2v 5.43kwh (106a) lithium battery.
* Wall mount design.
* User friendly LCD interface.
* Compatible with various brands of inverters "sma , Growatts, victron, goodwe, luxpower, sofar, Voltronic, Srne, Deye, megarevo, Must etc

Svolt is a global brand. 51.2v 106a true capacity available unlike regular substandard brands with refurbished cells.

They produce EV battery for BMW cars.
Contact us today & be glad you did.

FIRM PRICE: 1.4m

5 years standard product warranty.
Product datasheet available on request!

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Boreholedrillin: 3:54am On Apr 04
The significance of the geophysical survey are
1. To know the exact point to be drilled
2. To know the depth to be drilled
3. To know the type of borehole that is to be drilled as well.
4. Survey will also enable you to know the exact estimate of your borehole as well.

After the geophysical survey a report will be provide for you and the we can commence the borehole drilling. The report comes in softcopy

Contact us today for your water borehole drilling and Geotechnical services

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 5:12am On Apr 04
OX Multiservices.
09090040008, 08066377733.

We Build for Long-term. All Furnitures you can think of we gat you Covered.

Whatsapp/Call.

akeme1:
Looking for a good wardrobe, Door, and kitchen cabinets. Does anyone know of any good person that can do the work?

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Free2Fly: 6:55am On Apr 04
PrimeQuay:

This is on the high side. The bulk purchasing should have given you some advantage

Cement is currently being sold @7500 in some places.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by christ007(m): 7:27am On Apr 04
Landscaping and feeling going on here in Auchi

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 8:26am On Apr 04
Free2Fly:

This is on high side. The bulk purchasing should have given you some advantage

Cement is currently being sold @7500 in some places.

It's currently 6500 in our axis.

I have been saying it we are going back to 5000 in coming days. If you like don't sell your cement quickly now. Your case will be like those Arise folks wey dey predict 2k for a dollar and put lot of speculators into gbese.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PrimeQuay: 9:02am On Apr 04
VanuatuWycombe:

Location, please.

Lagos...Lekki

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ishadfurnitures: 10:33am On Apr 04
Chat me on whatsapp for this 08099212590
akeme1:
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ishadfurnitures: 11:25am On Apr 04
Chat 08099212590
akeme1:
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by VanuatuWycombe: 2:20pm On Apr 04
PrimeQuay:

Lagos...Lekki

Ok. Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by celeiyke1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 04
akeme1:

Are you in Lagos?

Call Godswill 09020538181
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 3:34pm On Apr 04
hamtabfawaz:

Good Morning, Engnr Rotecch, Seen✓
Would Dm you Asap.
Would definitely be glad to work with you on this.
Always eager for Transformation✓

I trust you

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by housepaiinting1(m): 10:50pm On Apr 04
Make Every Moment Beautiful with Rainer Paints!

At Rainer Paints, we understand the importance of creating a space that reflects your style, personality, and tranquility. That's why we're proud to introduce our premium paint products designed to elevate your home's ambiance and make every day extraordinary.

Imagine coming home to a space that not only feels welcoming but also inspires awe with its beauty. With Rainer Paints, you can transform any room into a sanctuary of serenity and elegance, making every moment spent at home a true delight.

Whether you're hosting guests for a special occasion or simply enjoying a quiet evening, our paints are crafted to perfection to enhance your surroundings and leave a lasting impression. From soothing neutrals to vibrant hues, we offer a wide range of colors to suit every taste and preference.

And what better time to enhance your home than during Salah, a time for reflection and spiritual connection? With Rainer Paints, you can create a serene and tranquil environment that complements your prayers and enhances your overall experience.

Experience the difference with Rainer Paints and transform your home into a masterpiece. Visit our store today and let our expert team help you choose the perfect colors to make your home truly beautiful.

Rainer Paints - Where Every Brushstroke Tells a Story of Beauty and Inspiration.

Call/Whatsapp 0701 322 3045

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by akeme1: 1:14am On Apr 05
Thanks, I will contact him

celeiyke1:

Are you in Lagos?

Call Godswill 09020538181
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 8:38am On Apr 05
1Teethosin:

No, I don't. I would appreciate an answer if you have it.

See below pics

Goodluck

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hollamie(m): 11:36am On Apr 05
Disasters can strike at any moment, and it's our responsibility to be prepared.

Join our upcoming webinar on fire and burglary prevention: https://forms.gle/Wz1oFeov3ZxFsxvo8

Learn the simple steps you can take to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your hard-earned possessions.

Don't wait for tragedy to strike. Take action today.

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 1Teethosin(m): 5:13pm On Apr 05
saydfact:

See below pics

Goodluck

Waw .. wasn't expecting a detailed breakdown like this. Thank you and God bless you. May I have your contact?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3644) (3645) (3646) (3647) (3648) (3649) (3650) ... (3666) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.