Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4388856 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3655) (3656) (3657) (3658) (3659) (3660) (3661) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ocdeut(m): 3:23pm On Apr 20
olukaygold:
Na here I also learnt my Lesson, No matter how You package yourself/ People hyped You here,either Bring your Goods to my Site and collect your Money or make I send my Secretary to your Shop/Warehouse for Verification...Shikena

Not totally correct.
I just did a transaction with IMRANROOFING from Delta and he's in Lagos or Ogun state without seeing them or going to their company.
There are sincere people and there are bad people. God bless that guy or MD at IMRANROOFING. You can always trust

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 3:33pm On Apr 20
ocdeut:

Not totally correct.
I just did a transaction with IMRANROOFING from Delta and he's in Lagos or Ogun state without seeing them or going to their company.
There are sincere people and there are bad people. God bless that guy or MD at IMRANROOFING. You can always trust
Thanks for your patronage @olukaygold can also confirmed the authencity of Imranroofing because we once deal Before
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 3:38pm On Apr 20
money121:
Loading of Stone coated To Oleh in isoko south Delta State

Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers satisfaction is our watch word

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now

Classic (Black)

@ocdeut thanks for your patronage and Trust

We Appreciate that Review

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20
michlins:
honestly this is not the direction I am currently looking at. Goal is to improve finishings and increase the quality more

Attached is the direction I am currently working on. Just trying to settle down at my new workshop and then I can get on to the samples below

You dey try well well o. I like your work.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 4:19pm On Apr 20
money121:

Thanks for your patronage @olukaygold can also confirmed the authencity of Imranroofing because we once deal Before
IMRANRoofingl smiley Agba Roofer! Legit 100%

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 5:58pm On Apr 20
olukaygold:

IMRANRoofingl smiley Agba Roofer! Legit 100%

Loading of Longspan Aluminium to Owerri Imo state

Kindly Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Kindly promote us by share

Colour: Grey Biegi

0.50mm

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dangoteinlaw: 6:14pm On Apr 20
money121:

Loading of Longspan Aluminium to Owerri Imo state

Kindly Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Kindly promote us by share

Colour: Grey Biegi

0.50mm
lasbac done seal your building baba
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 7:33pm On Apr 20
dangoteinlaw:
lasbac done seal your building baba
Naso we see am
Lagos state wahala grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 7:34pm On Apr 20
Before You Make Payment Ask Meta AI About ImranRoofing🏠 Please Is FULL PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY👌🏾💯
Whatsapp 08085310359 For More Enquires

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MrOkenwa(m): 8:21pm On Apr 20
olukaygold:
Na here I also learnt my Lesson, No matter how You package yourself/ People hyped You here,either Bring your Goods to my Site and collect your Money or make I send my Secretary to your Shop/Warehouse for Verification...Shikena

True. Just that some people hold special places in some people’s hearts, due to past relationships. Unfortunately, many of these folks had let their trusted clients down at some point.
Not sure I can ever try what I do with you with anyone else here. I literally sent you money and you just spend it on what you think is proper to do on my project and tell me what next. Na you go still suggest the quality and quantity. You clearly know I no longer scrutinize things as far as it’s you. This is because you have built the trust to that level.
Do you think I’ll be so naive to try that with the likes of what people call “trust” here?
That somebody delivered a job doesn’t mean the person did not or will not overcharge you if you loose guard.
Just continue to be you.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 8:56pm On Apr 20
Here we go again....same same old...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lovetext: 9:05pm On Apr 20
DJInfluence:
Yes I know. But I still would like to know if the chamberless (having the pvc ducts pipes) makes any sense when I intend to do stamped floor everywhere.
I used stamp concrete on my own property too but my chambers were flat ,meaning they were of same level with the ground, the chambers were one you could just open and close easily, made with angle and casted,

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DJInfluence: 9:24pm On Apr 20
lovetext:
I used stamp concrete on my own property too but my chambers were flat ,meaning they were of same level with the ground, the chambers were one you could just open and close easily, made with angle and casted,
am trying to understand this pic. Can you share a pic of one of the chamber you made?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 12:01am On Apr 21
RockOfAgesAlumi:

Good morning sir
We are available for you here sir!
We work nationwide
Thanks

Never mind I got someone closer. Thanks for your offer.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 12:02am On Apr 21
lovetext:
His land is swampy, so he can get away with similar chamber design only if the chambers are above ground water level or made water tight, otherwise ground water will just get in through the chambers and fill up his septic tank, resulting in same problem he's trying to avoid.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 3:25am On Apr 21
MrOkenwa:

True. Just that some people hold special places in some people’s hearts, due to past relationships. Unfortunately, many of these folks had let their trusted clients down at some point.
Not sure I can ever try what I do with you with anyone else here. I literally sent you money and you just spend it on what you think is proper to do on my project and tell me what next. Na you go still suggest the quality and quantity. You clearly know I no longer scrutinize things as far as it’s you. This is because you have built the trust to that level.
Do you think I’ll be so naive to try that with the likes of what people call “trust” here?
That somebody delivered a job doesn’t mean the person did not or will not overcharge you if you loose guard.
Just continue to be you.
That's the Fact sir...Thank You for Giving my Team and I the Opportunities. Thank You for Trusting my Brand, We'll always Be Us till Eternity. Check out the Nightview of Our Latest Project at Ojuelegba-Lagos.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Petmayor: 9:43am On Apr 21
Interior Decor Professionals in the house, I want to do the installation I highlighted in red in the below picture in the kitchen.

I need the HDF ( I guess) to be properly suspended up there. Do I need to put something like a wooden board in that area before the POP covering? How can this installation be achieved please?

Thanks.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:49am On Apr 21
Why don’t people consider tiles for outside flooring?

This right here is well done and beautiful

Might be cheaper too

Stamp is good but the heat during hot weather is something else

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 11:36am On Apr 21
twinskenny:

Might be cheaper too

Now you said something that got me thinking, The heat in my yard is on another level

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by housepaiinting1(m): 11:42am On Apr 21
Happy Sunday to you all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5c75A0kCjY?si=DTPEZlGXGAwI2sgo

Experience the difference in quality paints

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by WarriAproko: 2:17pm On Apr 21
How do they sell 40/40 floor tiles now
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by toyeoye(m): 2:29pm On Apr 21
twinskenny:

Might be cheaper too

Simply put, it is much more expensive when compared with stamped concrete.
Consider you will spend money on following:

Floor preparation
Cement and sand
Cost of quality outdoor tiles
Labour

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 2:40pm On Apr 21
money121:
Before You Make Payment Ask Meta AI About ImranRoofing🏠 Please Is FULL PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY👌🏾💯
Whatsapp 08085310359 For More Enquires

Meta self sabi GOAT.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 3:03pm On Apr 21
UNA BLOOD TOO DEY HOT FOR HERE..

MAKE UNA 'BE CALMING DOWN'

Afternoon All.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 3:22pm On Apr 21
You don't need to put a Board inside POP!! There has to be a Frame Structure of 1" Ă— 2" on the Wall that will Screwed securely then at the Top all you need to do is to Use Top Bond and Nail pin to attach the 1" Ă— 2" wood on the POP Surface and give 2 days to Dry well before introducing the HDF Boards. If you need Further Explanation. Contact me will be Easier to explain Via Call than just Typing.

OX Furniture 09090040008

Petmayor:
Interior Decor Professionals in the house, I want to do the installation I highlighted in red in the below picture in the kitchen.

I need the HDF ( I guess) to be properly suspended up there. Do I need to put something like a wooden board in that area before the POP covering? How can this installation be achieved please?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by princedukee(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21
twinskenny:

Might be cheaper too

it should be more expensive than concrete stamp
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by aieromon(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21
twinskenny:

Might be cheaper too

Are you still into electrical accessories?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21
aieromon:

Are you still into electrical accessories?
yes ogami
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 3:50pm On Apr 21
toyeoye:

Simply put, it is much more expensive when compared with stamped concrete.
Consider you will spend money on following:

Floor preparation
Cement and sand
Cost of quality outdoor tiles
Labour

Those tiles cost 7500 per sqm then

And remember is minimal cement…

I don’t think this will be more expensive I might be wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by melvinking4real: 5:35pm On Apr 21
4 Bedroom flats fenced round is needed urgently.Budget is 20 Million.Location:ikot ishi,ikot Efa,highway,Satellite Town,Parlimentary,ikot Ansa,Akai Efa,Asari Eso,Bypass and Atimbo.If u have it,call me for instant deal.This is needed in calabar,crossriver state
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 8:34pm On Apr 21
GOOD EVENING HOUSE,

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cletz991(m): 9:09pm On Apr 21
I need this for my kitchen.who can design it.location Benin
Petmayor:

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3655) (3656) (3657) (3658) (3659) (3660) (3661) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Talktalk2022 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.