Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,133 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4473349 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (3688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2016
erico2k2:

Thanks bro.I go wassap U later

No wahala Sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 11:48am On Dec 03, 2016
[size=20pt]
@ erico: Na lastpage say as soon as ur plane take off his intel go alert him and they will wait for you at the airport.....lol

Lastpage, Lastpage....how many time I call you?
You no fit kill person with your lies, make beliefs and crayons.

See how lastpage a highly respected fellow on nl before turn to a joker now and fastshipping is on that track too now.

Wait lastpage na man now or still a woman?

NB: I use big bolded fonts so that Bosun's supporters and other fraudsters can keep having headaches when they read it. grin grin grin
[/size]

erico2k2:

My Guy nothing do U nothing do me jare . I'm feeling good.I just learnt that one Gambia security man I use to know at Argus is now the preside of his country.Nah to go look 4 contract there B dat grin
In other news I still dey wait for who dey wait for me .

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
I am sorry!

I never knew l traumatised you these "kids" so much!
shocked shocked grin grin

And l was just playing with them nii

So can we have some peace now ........... or is the "damage" beyond repair?
shocked shocked grin grin

Lastpage!

BTW: Please emulate that man and take Bosun to Court.
The man did not cry for 500 pages on Nairaland before seeking redress now?
Only PETTY CRIMINALS themselves, are scared of the Police or going to Court, even when they have a legitimate claim.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olumide4christ: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
FastShipping:

This could have been written by me.

If Brabus has defrauded anyone here, then go to the authority and let the law enforcement deal with him like they are doing now. It is absurd for anyone to start giving themselves high fives when you had no hands in how Brabus was arrested, detained and now being prosecuted for his crime. I have been hearing here with some saying brabus supporters are here. Where, how and when has anyone supported brabus on this forum? How and when is advising these guys to take brabus to court become being brabus supporter? I keep wondering how people who suppose to be grown ups behave like kids here.

It is shameful and foolish to label anyone who advises you to take brabus to court as "brabus supporter". No one needs to fight anyone's battle here. Some people even said here that if we all came together to condemn brabus, he wouldn't have continued to defraud people. What a laughable thing to say because we all did exactly that and condemned brabus. What many of us didn't do was to fight your battle by coming here daily to sing same song. It gets boring after doing it few times. Seun and lawyer were in better position to curb brabu's excesses here but they didn't care.

If you're defrauded, go to the police and report. If you can't do that, why not go the old route and settle it with a slug fest?

It's high time we moved on from Brabus saga and start having meaningful discussion here. The kiddie behavior needs to stop.

N.B

If you can't take him to the authority and eventually to court, continue singing brabus name here.

Nonsense.

SPOT ON!!!
Honestly, Fast shipping & Last page have said it all...let this thread & indeed this properties section just move on from this Brabus matter. We have had enough of it. Those in this forum who claimed to have been defrauded by Brabus should take their evidence to the court where he has been charged by some bold & dissatisfied clients & give it as supplementary evidence against Brabus or better still file a fresh suit against him.
This is a faceless forum...no one can fight for you more than yourself & God!! The end of 2016 is at hand...let's put Brabus behind us on this forum and look positively to the new year..It shall be well with us!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
3strikes:
[size=20pt]
@ erico: Na lastpage say as soon as ur plane take off his intel go alert him and they will wait for you at the airport.....lol

Lastpage, Lastpage....how many time I call you?
You no fit kill person with your lies, make beliefs and crayons.

See how lastpage a highly respected fellow on nl before turn to a joker now and fastshipping is on that track too now.

Wait lastpage na man now or still a woman?

NB: I use big bolded fonts so that Bosun's supporters and other fraudsters can keep having headaches when they read it. grin grin grin
[/size]

Ridiculous. Some of you take faceless forum too important.

No be only track, what about lane? I don't know why it is so difficult to report Brabu's to the authority and let them prosecute him. I know you hate to hear that. You rather have me join your gang to insult anyone who doesn't go with you guys coming here and sing Brabu's song.

Brabus is now in gulag being prosecuted for his crime. It's time to let us discuss meaningful topics here.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
Olumide show me one of your post here where you warned against brabus......if I were you, I wont join issues with Lastpage and fastshippers. You are advertising your business on NL and supporting folks that have been the wind beneath Brabus's wings all the way.....oya continue o.

Or are you Lastpage? As soon as lastpage logout, you log in...and your writing patterns is similar. All that is missing is the crayons and I for just call you lastpage. grin

Am being sacarstic so dont take this too personal. No love lost for this moniker yet therefore I will use regular fonts to quote you. grin

olumide4christ:

SPOT ON!!!
Honestly, Fast shipping & Last page have said it all...let this thread & indeed this properties section just move on from this Brabus matter. We have had enough of it. Those in this forum who claimed to have been defrauded by Brabus should take their evidence to the court where he has been charged by some bold & dissatisfied clients & give it as supplementary evidence against Brabus or better still file a fresh suit against him.
This is a faceless forum...no one can fight for you more than yourself & God!! The end of 2016 is at hand...let's put Brabus behind us on this forum and look positively to the new year..It shall be well with us!!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
FastShipping:

Ridiculous. Some of you take faceless forum too important.

No be only track, what about lane? I don't know why it is so difficult to report Brabu's to the authority and let them prosecute him. I know you hate to hear that. You rather have me join your gang to insult anyone who doesn't go with you guys coming here and sing Brabu's song.

Brabus is now in gulag being prosecuted for his crime. It's time to let us discuss meaningful topics here.

Oya let us discuss other topics but I sha know una no happy with this Brabus's arrest una just they try pretend. grin

Oya fastshipper how far with the abuja land? Me self dey find cheap plots o...can we be neighbors...that way we fight online and come outside our house to fight again.... grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olumide4christ: 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
3strikes:
Olumide show me one of your post here where you warned against brabus......if I were you, I wont join issues with Lastpage and fastshippers. You are advertising your business on NL and supporting folks that have been the wind beneath Brabus's wings all the way.....oya continue o.

Or are you Lastpage? As soon as lastpage logout, you log in...and your writing patterns is similar. All that is missing is the crayons and I for just call you lastpage. grin

Am being sacarstic so dont take this too personal. No love lost for this moniker yet therefore I will use regular fonts to quote you. grin

As for warning about Brabus, I didn't need to do that on this thread. Go to my profile & read all my comments in my threads & in other threads opened by other people where issues about taking the right steps in construction and choosing a right contractor were raised. Anyone who reads my numerous comments on such issues & makes the same mistakes again may not learn anywhere else. This is what I do for a living for the past 10 years & it pains me when people make mistakes in their projects that could have been avoided as a result of lack of knowledge or crass ignorance.

Again, on warning against Brabus, I remember on this particular thread when QC1 brought up the issue of his Ikorodu project when the foundation was sinking & that Brabus used 2 planks instead of 4, I asked him if there were no structural drawings with which Brabus used to construct the building. Such drawings would tell us if Brabus followed the engineer's design or otherwise. Till now, there was no response from QC1. Check this thread to confirm.

What else are we professionals to do in that case
I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
olumide4christ:

As for warning about Brabus, I didn't need to do that on this thread. Go to my profile & read all my comments in my threads & in other threads opened by other people where issues about taking the right steps in construction and choosing a right contractor were raised. Anyone who reads my numerous comments on such issues & makes the same mistakes again may not learn anywhere else. This is what I do for a living for the past 10 years & it pains me when people make mistakes in their projects that could have been avoided as a result of lack of knowledge or crass ignorance.

Again, on warning against Brabus, I remember on this particular thread when QC1 brought up the issue of his Ikorodu project when the foundation was sinking & that Brabus used 2 planks instead of 4, I asked him if there were no structural drawings with which Brabus used to construct the building. Such drawings would tell us if Brabus followed the engineer's design or otherwise. Till now, there was no response from QC1. Check this thread to confirm.

I rest my case!

You can not rest your case yet o
How come you didnt ask Brabus to present or answer those questions? Why QC1?

Brabus is the engineer/ builder right? That question ought to have been directed to him and not the client. I guess you couldnt challenge him...right?

Your comments are getting a little biased and going one sided. Like I said earlier if i were you, I will tread carefully since you use this medium to advertise your biz.

I warned Lastpage when he started like this few months ago.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
3strikes:

Oya let us discuss other topics but I sha know una no happy with this Brabus's arrest una just they try pretend. grin

Oya fastshipper how far with the abuja land? Me self dey find cheap plots o...can we be neighbors...that way we fight online and come outside our house to fight again.... grin

We should all be happy. Why won't anyone be happy that Brabus is finally caged in prison awaiting trial? This should have happened long time ago. I once told him on this forum that all these people can't be wrong to be accusing him of fraud. I took him on here several times. There is little we can do on faceless forum. It's a good thing he's now in a gulag and can't defraud anyone.

About Abuja, I'm still looking. My budget is 500k - 5M. But the area must fit my profile. I'm looking in both Abuja and Lagos. I prefer new development area where people just started building good homes. I like to see trees around. I like to be surrounded by good homes and greens. I don't want to build where homes are mixed with convenient stores here and there.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
FastShipping:

We should all be happy. Why won't anyone be happy that Brabus is finally caged in prison awaiting trial? This should have happened long time ago. I once told him on this forum that all these people can't be wrong to be accusing him of fraud. I took him on here several times. There is little we can do on faceless forum. It's a good thing he's now in a gulag and can't defraud anyone.

About Abuja, I'm still looking. My budget is 500k - 5M. But the area must fit my profile. I'm looking in both Abuja and Lagos. I prefer new development area where people just started building good homes. I like to see trees around. I like to be surrounded by good homes and greens. I don't want to build where homes are mixed with convenient stores here and there.

Am beginning to eye Abuja because it seems like a more saner environment and beside I wont have to be doing yeye raft or pile foundation with money that can build me carcass for Abuja. I dont think Abuja have omo onile issues like lagos....anyone know?

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
3strikes:

Am beginning to eye Abuja because it seems like a more saner environment and beside I wont have to be doing yeye raft or pile foundation with money that can build me carcass for Abuja. I dont think Abuja have omo onile issues like lagos....anyone know?

I lived in Abuja for about seven years. It is a nice place. No pile or raft foundation or Omo onile. But you must do due diligent before you buy land there.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abdulwastecx(m): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
3strikes:

Abuja is a good place to invest.
No omo onile, the soil is relatively good, hence no need to for raft, some raw materials like gravel are cheaper..... And return for investment is great

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
FastShipping:

I lived in Abuja for about seven years. It is a nice place. Ni pile or raft foundation or Omo onile. But you must do due diligent before you buy land there.

That one is sure banker na. Even I do due diligent when I buy ordinary rice in naija to make sure no be plastic dem dey sell me... grin grin. Land fraud / headaches in abuja cant be worst than lagos tho.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Abuja is a good place to invest.
No omo onile, the soil is relatively good, hence no need to for raft, some raw materials like gravel are cheaper..... And return for investment is great

Then find us affordable land.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abdulwastecx(m): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
FastShipping:

I lived in Abuja for about seven years. It is a nice place. No pile or raft foundation or Omo onile. But you must do due diligent before you buy land there.

Abuja is a great place, there are satellite springing up in neighboring state like Nassarawa and niger state where land is relatively cheap and return for rent is relatively okay
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
Abdul find us a decent land with good paper. I know I have discussed this with you privately before. Separate my plot and fastshipping's plot with three plots in between so we wont have to be physically fighting everyday we disagree on opinions on nairaland. undecided

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
3strikes:

That one is sure banker na. Even I do due diligent when I buy ordinary rice in naija to make sure no be plastic dem dey sell me... grin grin. Land fraud / headaches in abuja cant be worst than lagos tho.

Population of Abuja was 200,000+ when we first moved there in the 90s after they transfered my mother to Abuja. I remember land being sold 400,000 naira in the central district. No one willing to buy then because the place was so dusty, red, dry and hopeless. Na only grwari people, soldiers, and few civil servant. I remember you could drive for five miles without seeing a single car on the road on weekends.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
3strikes:
Abdul find us a decent land with good paper. I know I have discussed this with you privately before. Separate my plot and fastshipping's plot with three plots in between so we wont have to be physically fighting everyday we disagree on opinions on nairaland. undecided

grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Abuja is a great place, there are satellite springing up in neighboring state like Nassarawa and niger state where land is relatively cheap and return for rent is relatively okay

Nassarawa is an option as long as it is in a very good location in close proximity to Abuja. The distance must not be more than 35 minutes drive from Abuja metropolis. It must have tarred road and other basic amenities to compensate for not being in Abuja. You know if you can get me the land, you are automatically building it. I'm not going to buy piece of land in Nassarawa without having those things I listed.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Cinephilia: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
He has a opinion
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Just Imagine that you have bought 10 plots at a discount then and fenced it. Being able to speculate in real estate is what brings the $$$.

FastShipping:

Population of Abuja was 200,000+ when we first moved there in the 90s after they transfered my mother to Abuja. I remember land being sold 400,000 naira in the central district. No one willing to buy then because the place was so dusty, red, dry and hopeless. Na only grwari people, soldiers, and few civil servant. I remember you could drive for five miles without seeing a single car on the road on weekends.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
olumide4christ:

I rest my case!

^^^

Check all my posts here, you wont see me bashing anyone. I respect everyone because I will stop you immediately with all my might if you ever think of disrespecting me just for a "fraction of a sec."

Having said that, sometimes you need to choose your battles and sometimes you need to choose your battle ground, either way, be smart. Which is what I think you're lacking here for saying that trash you just said about me.

Again check all my post, you will NEVER find anywhere where I was asking for refund, but rather for exposing that "mo-fo" mistakes so that we can all learn from it and move on. Why cry over spill of milk when you are blessed with a lactating wife?

Don't think for you can come here and say rubbish. We have seen and dealt with people like you on this forum. No, you wont be the last either!

Since when is the owner of the project is now responsible to answer any questions regarding drawings produced by a paid "so-called" engineer/ builder, but the later doesn't have to defend what he was paid for? You had better be careful, don't mistake stupidity for a courage!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
3strikes:

Just Imagine that you have bought 10 plots at a discount then and fenced it. Being able to speculate in real estate is what brings the $$$.

I was a student back then. My parents and colleagues were all screaming never ever would they buy land in such a place. That was when Abacha just became head of state.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
nice try tho

Cinephilia:
He has a opinion
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abdulwastecx(m): 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
FastShipping:

Nassarawa is an option as long as it is in a very good location in close proximity to Abuja. The distance must not be more than 35 minutes drive from Abuja metropolis. It must have tarred road and other basic amenities to compensate for not being in Abuja. You know if you can get me the land, you are automatically building it. I'm not going to buy piece of land in Nassarawa without having those things I listed.

Check out this estate : Manhattan garden estate, along Abuja - Nassarawa road
About 30munites drive from city center.

Here are some pictures obtained from their Facebook page by a Nairalander who bought some plots in the estate.

disclaimer : I am not an agent, all the information provided here were giving to me by a Nairalander who bought some plot in the estate.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abdulwastecx(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
FastShipping:

More pictures from the estate

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abdulwastecx(m): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
FastShipping:

I was told that the estate have a flexible payment plan, where you pay 1.2m outritely and pay 1.8m within 12months, making a total of 4m per plot
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
abdulwastecx:

I was told that the estate have a flexible payment plan, where you pay 1.2m outritely and pay 1.8m within 12months, making a total of 4m per plot

Whats the proximity to abuja airport?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
3strikes:

I'd rather acquired a land in Rep. Of Benin first before even considering Abuja. Don't ask me why, that's just me. To each, his own.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
abdulwastecx:

We are checking it.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
Qc1:

I'd rather acquired a land in Rep. Of Benin first before even considering Abuja. Don't ask me why, that's just me. To each, his own.

Oga this your own is on another level o. I be won ask why but you said make I no ask... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (3688) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.