Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4501541 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (3694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olumide4christ: 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
3strikes:

You can not rest your case yet o
How come you didnt ask Brabus to present or answer those questions? Why QC1?

Brabus is the engineer/ builder right? That question ought to have been directed to him and not the client. I guess you couldnt challenge him...right?

Your comments are getting a little biased and going one sided. Like I said earlier if i were you, I will tread carefully since you use this medium to advertise your biz.

I warned Lastpage when he started like this few months ago.

Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. As per my business on Nairaland, no one can hold me or any other person advertising business on Nairaland to ransom over Brabus matter, abi "wetin concern Agbero with overload"??

Every client is a prime decision and risk taker in any project (ask any construction professional worth his/her salt), so if the client is not bringing up facts/evidences to aid professionals in advising the client against the accused contractor, who are we to ask the accused for evidence? In a law court, Does a lawyer or judge ask for evidence from a defendant which will condemn him..will the defendant release such evidence if he had it The ONUS is on the plaintiff (client) to provide evidence to help his case, based on my knowledge of contract law and arbitration.

My case is rested

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olumide4christ: 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
3strikes:

Am beginning to eye Abuja because it seems like a more saner environment and beside I wont have to be doing yeye raft or pile foundation with money that can build me carcass for Abuja. I dont think Abuja have omo onile issues like lagos....anyone know?

No omo onile issues in Abuja... just do your due diligence on the land documents...ensure you buy land that has FCDA/AEGIS approved papers.. Also dont buy land close to streams...it could increase your cost of construction considerably, speaking from experience. There are quite a number of lands in estates like that.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olumide4christ: 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
FastShipping:

Nassarawa is an option as long as it is in a very good location in close proximity to Abuja. The distance must not be more than 35 minutes drive from Abuja metropolis. It must have tarred road and other basic amenities to compensate for not being in Abuja. You know if you can get me the land, you are automatically building it. I'm not going to buy piece of land in Nassarawa without having those things I listed.

If you are looking for location with good return on investment, I can assure you that Nassarawa is not an option. Building in Nassarawa is like building in Simawa like someone was asking sometime ago in one thread or Ijede or Ogijo in Ikorodu or Agbara/Badagry. Most of the people who live in Nassarawa and work in Abuja are the low income civil servants who cannot afford an average rent of at least N400k upwards.

Lands are far cheaper in Nassarawa but properties have low returns on investment. Kuje or Kubwa or Dutse Alhaji is even better.

NOTE - I have bought land in Lugbe area, carried out construction in a number of places in Abuja & have relations in Abuja, so I know these things).

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Commonsense101(m): 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
3strikes:
[size=20pt]Lastpage uses all these monikers Excuzeme, Daabomb,commonsense101 and Cinephilia to form different identity online.
Lastpage is a fraudster. He works closely with Bosun shoyeye aka Brabus, N3xt of nexthome on the backend...you need more info just ask.

People be warned!
[/size]
you see my point .... YOU have absolutely nothing!!.., NOTHING!!! meaningful to say. you just shout scam!! allover the place.
YOu're so infatuated with making a point, that you dont even apply commonsense anymore. I dont know lastpage from adam but to the best of my knowledge he doesnt offer any services here, I wonder how he could have defrauded or possibly defraud your father .If olumide and fastshipping werent known here, you would probably have added them to the list of monikers.
you're going about messing up threads, just to win an online spat. The child in you just cannot hide, you dont have to type with size 50 fonts to get noticed or be relevant. If you have anything sensible to say, IT WILL BE. You need not shout to be heard.

FEAR THOSE WHO ARE QUICK TO CRY WOLF, THIER SECRETS AND ARE DEEP

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 12:02am On Dec 04, 2016
Commonsense101:

you see my point .... YOU have absolutely nothing!!.., NOTHING!!! meaningful to say. you just shout scam!! allover the place.
YOu're so infatuated with making a point, that you dont even apply commonsense anymore. I dont know lastpage from adam but to the best of my knowledge he doesnt offer any services here, I wonder how he could have defrauded or possibly defraud your father .If olumide and fastshipping werent known here, you would probably have added them to the list of monikers.
you're going about messing up threads, just to win an online spat. The child in you just cannot hide, you dont have to type with size 50 fonts to get noticed or be relevant. If you have anything sensible to say, IT WILL BE. You need not shout to be heard.

FEAR THOSE WHO ARE QUICK TO CRY WOLF, THEIR SECRETS AND ARE DEEP

I'm no saint Oh, BUT YOU ARE ONE OF THE REASONS THIS THREAD IS BECOMING A KIDDIES GROUND.You are among one of them many user names of One Person,My narrative of FRAUD in this instance is You and the Likes of You Using one ID to make a comment and using a next one to like it,.
My question to you, what is your AIM? what do you aim to achieve if not FRAUD.
Put me and the LIKES of me out of our miseries?
PS: U failed to realize you already admitted in our previous agro that you are one and the same as Lastpage, don't you sound extremely silly making such comments above?
Is that not you bellow?
So we all should ask him, what he aims to achieve by these multiple user IDs,
MOD plz do something, we do not want another story cos this could just be another SCAM in the making.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 12:25am On Dec 04, 2016
[size=20pt]
By now am sure people know who you are. You are all of Bosun shoyeye aka Brabus 's Racketeering.

-Brabus will bring the packaging
-Lastpage with his many monikers will hail brabus.
- when their victims raise concerns, they will start writing color journals to convince and confuse nairalanders...

Everybody you all need to wake up. This their racket is bigger than you think.

He is using all his monikers to attack because we created a thread to let nairalanders know that brabus is arrested.

Do you guys get it now?

Beware! Lastapge is acting like he is not offering any service online but he is the PRO for bosun shoyeye's rackets...he is brabus's foot soldier online.

[/size]

Commonsense101:

FEAR THOSE WHO ARE QUICK TO CRY WOLF, THIER SECRETS AND ARE DEEP

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 12:29am On Dec 04, 2016
Yawn.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 12:30am On Dec 04, 2016
3strikes:
[size=20pt]
By now am sure people know who you are. You are all part of Bosun shoyeye aka Brabus 's Racketeering.

-Brabus wilk bring the package
-Lastpage with his many monikers will hail brabus.
- where their victims raise concerns, they will start writing color journals to convince and confuse nairalanders...

Everybody you all need to wake up. This their racket is bigger than you think.

He is using all his monikers to attack because we created a thread to let nairalanders know that brabus is arrested.

Do you guys get it now?

Beware! Lastapge is acting like he is not offering any service online but he is the PRO for bosun shoyeye's rackets...he is brabus's foot soldier online.

[/size]

Long time wise people know the level.Since I B monitor I have been examining this class.
Mod plz do the needful, a simple check of the Ip would open a can of worms, I don't want to post personal info of others not to face ban.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 12:35am On Dec 04, 2016
olumide4christ:

No omo onile issues in Abuja... just do your due diligence on the land documents...ensure you buy land that has FCDA/AEGIS approved papers.. Also dont buy land close to streams...it could increase your cost of construction considerably, speaking from experience. There are quite a number of lands in estates like that.
Thank you for sharing this information, FCDA/AEGIS approved lands papers. Can you please share more information to educate people in regards to FCDA/AEGIS/AMAC compare to area council documentation. Which I have seen many people over the years being defrauded in the name of area council land documents. It was in the news about a month ago, a guy was caught with printed area council fake land documents. From your write-up I can see you have a vast knowledge in land matters in Abuja. I do believe their is some omo onille locals but it's not as bad as Lagos, the locals have ways of handling it in the area council office. Which I believe is more civilized and pocket friendly. They make one pay for economy value of their planted items on the land, mostly this happens outside city center in most of the area council locations. For those of you asking for proximity driving to city center, airport, for 35munites drive. They forget to tell you the road from KARU that links to that location, traffic may take you up to 3hours most times on that single road to get you to your destination. Unlike other areas like KUJE, KUBWA, BWARI, with multiple road network that can get you to where you're going with no traffic most times.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 12:39am On Dec 04, 2016
[size=20pt]Thanks erico for digging out all these about this fraudster call lastpage=excuzeme=commonsense101= daabomb=cinephilia.

Now nairalanders can see and connect all the dots.

Lastpage is getting very angry because their ring is bursted and no more commission from brabus.

Strike the shepherd and see the sheep scattered....na wetin dey happen now.

If any of you still dont get it by now, I cant help you.

Read and connect the dots.

Thanks

3strikes aka NLfraudburster

[/size]
erico2k2:

I'm no saint Oh, BUT YOU ARE ONE OF THE REASONS THIS THREAD IS BECOMING A KIDDIES GROUND.You are among one of them many user names of One Person,My narrative of FRAUD in this instance is You and the Likes of You Using one ID to make a comment and using a next one to like it,.
PS: U failed to realize you already admitted in our previous agro that you are one and the same as Lastpage, don't you sound extremely silly making such comments above?
Is that not you bellow?
MOD plz do something, we do not want another story cos this could just be another SCAM in the making.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Commonsense101(m): 12:55am On Dec 04, 2016
erico2k2:

Is that not you bellow?
Your narrative of fraud is having multiple IDs on Nairaland and liking your own post. Issokai... Clap for yourself. Please arrest that man for fraud. You're making alot of sense. But start from 3strikes.

I am one of the reasons why this thread is a playing ground??, yet the last response i gave to any of you about this whole brabus thing was in August. .... Howmany times has this moniker been mentioned by 3strikes and co, and ignored by me between August and now . .........You're continuing to make sense.

You see how petty the lot of you are ..."likes".... seriously... You think i give a fvck about likes This is not even my real Moniker. I made it very Clear from the very start that i created this moniker out of being tired of seeing the nuisance you and your lot were constituting , and nobody was saying anything about. And didn't want my real Moniker in your mentions. Disturbing my peace.

By the way, please where on earth did I admit to being lastpage You are so desperate to give a comeback that you don't even rationalize your statements.

You just dream up some nonsense and come here to type. I don't even get the point of these screenshots you just posted. i was expecting evidence of me logging out with this moniker and logging in with seven other monikers to like my post. Instead I'm seeing shots that make no meaning. lol, you boys sha. una no get work i swear.

I am a FRAUD because I ask you and your playmates to conduct yourselves properly and stop disturbing our peace with your brabus this and brabus that!
You think everybody has time to come to Nairaland and make noise about the two pence in thier pocket. If my services were for sale here, you wouldn't be able to afford it.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Commonsense101(m): 1:07am On Dec 04, 2016
3strikes abi wetin u call yourself. Quoting you would be as good as supporting your spamming and further disturbing people from being able to read meaningful and useful comments here.

There's no hope, i still maintain that the day you have anything meaningful to say or make common sense, I'll disable this moniker. Until then, you're just magnifying the size of your idiocy. You're a Coward and a weakling

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 1:22am On Dec 04, 2016
Commonsense101:

Your narrative of fraud is having multiple IDs on Nairaland and liking your own post. Issokai... Clap for yourself. Please arrest that man for fraud. You're making alot of sense. But start from 3strikes.

I am one of the reasons why this thread is a playing ground??, yet the last response i gave to any of you about this whole brabus thing was in August. .... Howmany times has this moniker been mentioned by 3strikes and co, and ignored by me between August and now . .........You're continuing to make sense.

You see how petty the lot of you are ..."likes".... seriously... You think i give a fvck about likes This is not even my real Moniker. I made it very Clear from the very start that i created this moniker out of being tired of seeing the nuisance you and your lot were constituting , and nobody was saying anything about. And didn't want my real Moniker in your mentions. Disturbing my peace.

By the way, please where on earth did I admit to being lastpage You are so desperate to give a comeback that you don't even rationalize your statements.

You just dream up some nonsense and come here to type. I don't even get the point of these screenshots you just posted. i was expecting evidence of me logging out with this moniker and logging in with seven other monikers to like my post. Instead I'm seeing shots that make no meaning. lol, you boys sha. una no get work i swear.

I am a FRAUD because I ask you and your playmates to conduct yourselves properly and stop disturbing our peace with your brabus this and brabus that!
You think everybody has time to come to Nairaland and make noise about the two pence in thier pocket. If my services were for sale here, you wouldn't be able to afford it.
If you not so silly you will realize you did donkey pages back btw one on one convo with me, U are just lucky Im tied to MTN and cant be bothered to dig it o ut but I will.Talking about me affording your service,@ LASTPAGE you are way 2 small to be in my rankings, I have shown the pages for whom you are abi you want more Gbosa frm me? Be warned cos this time you go delete yourself.
go and check when I joined Nairaland, we where less than 2000 I remain same user ID.Only You uncountable user ID.some you B military, others you B DSS, even I hear say you get connection for Airport wey dem wan scan my passport,U even talk say U get picture of my International Passport wey I use do my survey papers,even though when I did it I never owned a Nigerian passport.
Guy to slap you just dey Hungry me, I dey PH now a take baba God beg you where we fit meet, cos to slap you jst dey Hungry me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Commonsense101(m): 1:43am On Dec 04, 2016
erico2k2:

If you not so silly you will realize you did donkey pages back btw one on one convo with me, U are just lucky Im tied to MTN and cant be bothered to dig it o ut but I will.Talking about me affording your service,@ LASTPAGE you are way 2 small to be in my rankings, I have shown the pages for whom you are abi you want more Gbosa frm me? Be warned cos this time you go delete yourself.
go and check when I joined Nairaland, we where less than 2000 I remain same user ID.Only You uncountable user ID.some you B military, others you B DSS, even I hear say you get connection for Airport wey dem wan scan my passport,U even talk say U get picture of my International Passport wey I use do my survey papers,even though when I did it I never owned a Nigerian passport.
Guy to slap you just dey Hungry me, I dey PH now a take baba God beg you where we fit meet, cos to slap you jst dey Hungry me.
NOISE NOISE NOISE that's all you make.
Mr Man stop calling lastpage, face me....I am not lastpage, and i don't know lastpage, i am a farmer, i don't have connections anywhere. Lastpage would not need a new moniker to tell you the same shyt he's been telling you all along.

I no dey your level or rankings or whatever you call it. you're absolutely right about that.

Dig what out? Donkey Pages bawo ? ? ? ? ? ? Lol. There are only 15 posts from this moniker, from creation till date. What are you digging? Lol...You're just a lieing sack of shyt. Mtschew infact what am i even doing here. You morons aren't worth my time.

God deliver you from your brabus-fever. May you find relevance and a meaningful existence outside of Nairaland (class of 2000)

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 1:50am On Dec 04, 2016
Commonsense101:

Mr Man stop calling lastpage, face me....I am not lastpage, and i don't know lastpage, i am a farmer, i don't have connections anywhere. Lastpage would not need a new moniker to tell you the same shyt he's been telling you all along.

I no dey your level or rankings or whatever you call it. you're absolutely right about that.

Dig what out? Donkey Pages bawo Lol. There are only 15 posts from this moniker, from creation till date. What are you digging? Lol...You're just a lieing sack of shyt. Mtschew infact what am i even doing here. You morons aren't worth my time.

God deliver you from your brabus-fever. May you find relevance and a meaningful existence outside of Nairaland (class of 2000)
Ehehe. I don dey beg you since, make U show me where we go meet, to slap you dey hungry me wella,you are Lastpage, and Excuzeme.you are scared to use your real ID cos of Ban, trust me, the next ban would be 2 years, we dey cook am.
Scumbraag.STOP BRING BRABUS INTO THIS.Im trying to treat your shyte in here filthy scummy waste of space and Data.
PS.You are not Laspage and she is logged off right?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Miscellaneous(m): 8:07am On Dec 04, 2016
adanny01:

Not a surveyor but i think the land surveyor as first duty transfers the coordinates of a piece of land on paper to land giving you physical boundaries of the piece of land. This can be achieved by traversing which is a method of surveying. Other methods could be used such as GPS. If an established benchmark (beacon) exist close by, traversing is the cheapest surveying method compared to using the GPS.

Leveling is a surveying method for establishing elevations of different points. Its required for design purposes where the elevation is necessary to make a plan. So leveling comes last.

thanks..... but...

how did he got the coordinates on a piece of paper? who gave him?

levelling is needed to make a plan? what plan? site plan?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2016
FastShipping:
Yawn.

Na real B.I.G Yawn! grin grin

This is all these Yahoo-Kids can bring to the table?

I mean, what manner of a supposedly "grown adult" lives his life depending on "ANONYMOUS LIKES" from Nairaland? shocked shocked
I never knew these "Likes" were so profitable, Jeesu!
shocked shocked

No wonder they fail Jamb ten times and repeatedly do job interviews without getting a proper job! grin grin

Anyone whose "Logic and reasoning" pattern is like any of these Kids, has a big challenge in life.

Its best to just ignore them, they are psychologically disturbed, and it is not ending very well for them
. undecided

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2016
erico2k2:

[b]Stop shitting in your Pants, Boy! No one is after your sorry arze.
You are all over the place crying that @Lastpage wants to "do you something"! I did not say that O!
Smart people dont publicly acknowledge issuing threats to someone AND I HAVE NOT IN ANYWAY DONE ANYTHING LIKE THAT

What ever l said is publicly available for anyone to quote FROM YOUR OWN POSTINGS.
You posted pictures of your documents, pictures of your building and told us the location was NTA Road, Obiakpor LGA inPH.
How do you then blame me for just "verifying" what you willingly made available?

People like you who dont mind their business, who "expose themselves while boasting" and cant control their mouth usually PAY FOR IT WHEN LEAST EXPECTED and l dont want you to hang your demise around me when you receive the reward for your atrocities, bad behaviour and false accusations. Its a question of 'when' but Karma does not sleep. undecided

The Passport Control thingy is a Federal Govt Project, used by Govt employees. Ask around.
I just mentioned it to let you know that you are not that invisible and l can confirm to you authoritatively (dont ask) that "as of THIS MOMENT, Dec 04, 2016", you are NOT yet in Nigeria.
You may be planning to come soon but pls stop fooling yourself.
If you want to prove me wrong
, Upload the data page of your Passport, (showing the Passport number) and the Entry Stamp Date Page also showing the same Passport number. I bet you wont because you cant.
But you dont have to, if you decide to eat your humble pie.

But it is not my business when you go and come, if not that you keep "addressing it to me" in various, previous post.

As to multiple monikers, the only person who has a problem with that is Nairaland Admins who has outlawed it.
if you do so and use it to score "likes" for yourself or answer yourself, "good for you". That is your level, it does not make your contributions intelligent or anything close to what l write. To compare yourself to me is like comparing "the Dead and the Living"...No basis.

But you and your little friends are free to say whatever pleases you.
It wont drive me out of this thread (which l know is what you would love grin ), you are just wasting time you could have used productively, to better your life.

But l would be glad if any of you just paste the information here that You have charged me to court (for whatever grin ) or that "You have charged Brabus to Court, to prove your point.

Until then, you have the floor to display acute traumatisation, psychological damage and mental instability!
[/b]

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 10:41am On Dec 04, 2016
Commonsense101:

Dig what out? Donkey Pages bawo ? ? ? ? ? ? Lol. There are only 15 posts from this moniker, from creation till date. What are you digging? Lol...You're just a lieing sack of shyt. Mtschew infact what am i even doing here. You morons aren't worth my time.

God deliver you from your brabus-fever. May you find relevance and a meaningful existence outside of Nairaland
(class of 2000)

Dont mind these Kids. This particular one is all smoke and no substance! Not worth anyone's time and attention.

They have attributed me to over 20 different monikers, just to sound intelligent. grin grin
Anyone that writes well and intelligently, is labelled @Lastpage but it is a honour l gladly accept.

Happy Sunday to everybody.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 4nobody4every1: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2016
Chai, na wao ooo sad sad sad
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adanny01(m): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2016
Miscellaneous:

thanks..... but...

how did he got the coordinates on a piece of paper? who gave him?

levelling is needed to make a plan? what plan? site plan?

Leveling is not needed to make a site plan.

Assume a 2-dimensional space, Leveling is the vertical difference (in the Y-axis) of point A and point B while traversing is horizontal difference (in the X-axis) of point A and point B. A site plan is a horizontal plan but a building section shows you the vertical characteristics which is where leveling of the land is required.

Secondly, when you buy a piece of land, the boundaries of the land must be described on the document. Its is either you are given the coordinates of the plot or the plot is given as an offset from an established benchmark (beacon) close to the plot. If its a benchmark, then traversing may be required to establish the plot but coordinates are more direct.

How is the coordinates gotten for each land? Every point on earth has a unique coordinate established from latitudinal and longitudinal lines drown across the globe. A coordinate is a set of 2 figures, the first called northing and second called easting. A squared plot will have 4 sets of coordinates. Also, 2 set of coordinates will have a specific distance between them. For example this coordinate point N377298.745, E1483[b]0[/b]34.794 is exactly 100m from the point N377298.745, E1483[b]1[/b]34.794. The 100m is also in a specific direction.

The ideal thing is that plots are sold after a layout has been made by either government or private developers. A large piece of land is broken into several piece of plots which the developer will establish the coordinates to sell to the buyer. The buyer will go directly to his land from the coordinates given.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Commonsense101(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
lastpage:

Dont mind these Kids. This particular one is all smoke and no substance! Not worth anyone's time and attention.

They have attributed me to over 20 different monikers, just to sound intelligent. grin grin
Anyone that writes well and intelligently, is labelled @Lastpage but it is a honour l gladly accept.

They are really half witts
I'm not even perturbed by the many mentions. Created this moniker In anticipation of that, they can mention from now till thy kingdom come and I'll continue to interact in peace with my original moniker without notice.

What got me pissed was the passing threat to olumide about daring to question or meddle......like who the fvck are these idiotic morons to think that just because people ignore thier idiocy they have become some kind of lame Nairaland mafia. I spit on your stewpidity.

@olumide4christ you have earned me unreserved respect and admiration for standing your ground and refusing to be intimidated or cowered into agreement. You are a man. I cannot say the same for some who decided to swallow thier words and be intimidated into a fake alliance, because they feel thier livelihood here threatened. My dear, no prospective client is a fool. Speak the truth, build your integrity, provide excellent service and no manner of online spat can deter a serious client from engaging you. But if you can be easily swayed by the turn of events, then ur reliability is questionable.

It hurts me that many people who are active members and benefactors in this section will see these scallywags disturbing the peace and refuse to put then in check.

@3strikes,and family... I can tongue lash you from here to Timbuktu, and from now till eternity... But then,..... To what end?? So i can win a spat with some internet delinquent?? ..... Not part of my bucket list.
But be advised that your continued fooling around here is a disgrace to u & whatever the heck u stand for.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
olumisola:
yes the fees are one off payment. its a once and for all payment.

it can also be paid in installments though.

Well done for the info.........just a bit more questions:

Are prospectors restricted to any particular structure prospectors can build or they are afforded flexibility of build?

Are prospectors allowed to build commercial outfits like supermarkets, schools and hospitals? if yes are commercial prices the same as residential?

How long have you (your company) been in business? Do you have reference(s) or previous experiences in project(s) like this?

Apart from just "words" what other practical example can you give to reassure folks hoping to key in especially in the diaspora?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segcymoor(m): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
FastShipping:

We should all be happy. Why won't anyone be happy that Brabus is finally caged in prison awaiting trial? This should have happened long time ago. I once told him on this forum that all these people can't be wrong to be accusing him of fraud. I took him on here several times. There is little we can do on faceless forum. It's a good thing he's now in a gulag and can't defraud anyone.

About Abuja, I'm still looking. My budget is 500k - 5M. But the area must fit my profile. I'm looking in both Abuja and Lagos. I prefer new development area where people just started building good homes. I like to see trees around. I like to be surrounded by good homes and greens. I don't want to build where homes are mixed with convenient stores here and there.
Now I value my haven grin.....reserve environment
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hello QC1,
Have you done the raft foundation on your Isheri land? Would like to have like an estimate on how much you spent for the raft. Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
Commonsense101:

They are really half witts
I'm not even perturbed by the many mentions. Created this moniker In anticipation of that, they can mention from now till thy kingdom come and I'll continue to interact in peace with my original moniker without notice.

What got me pissed was the passing threat to olumide about daring to question or meddle......like who the fvck are these idiotic morons to think that just because people ignore thier idiocy they have become some kind of lame Nairaland mafia. I spit on your stewpidity.

@olumide4christ you have earned me unreserved respect and admiration for standing your ground and refusing to be intimidated or cowered into agreement. You are a man. I cannot say the same for some who decided to swallow thier words and be intimidated into a fake alliance, because they feel thier livelihood here threatened. My dear, no prospective client is a fool. Speak the truth, build your integrity, provide excellent service and no manner of online spat can deter a serious client from engaging you. But if you can be easily swayed by the turn of events, then ur reliability is questionable.

It hurts me that many people who are active members and benefactors in this section will see these scallywags disturbing the peace and refuse to put then in check.

@3strikes,and family... I can tongue lash you from here to Timbuktu, and from now till eternity... But then,..... To what end?? So i can win a spat with some internet delinquent?? ..... Not part of my bucket list.
But be advised that your continued fooling around here is a disgrace to u & whatever the heck u stand for.
YOU ARE A FRAUD DEAL WITH IT FROM HIM TO SHE KEEP SWAPPING YOUR USER NAME.WAHT EVER YOU PLAN TO DO ON HERE WONT WORK

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
lastpage:

You are o ne and thesame Person as commonsens101, WHAT YOU ARE PLANNING WONT WORK SIMPLE cool

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
FastShipping:

We should all be happy. Why won't anyone be happy that Brabus is finally caged in prison awaiting trial? This should have happened long time ago. I once told him on this forum that all these people can't be wrong to be accusing him of fraud. I took him on here several times. There is little we can do on faceless forum. It's a good thing he's now in a gulag and can't defraud anyone.

About Abuja, I'm still looking. My budget is 500k - 5M. But the area must fit my profile. I'm looking in both Abuja and Lagos. I prefer new development area where people just started building good homes. I like to see trees around. I like to be surrounded by good homes and greens. I don't want to build where homes are mixed with convenient stores here and there.
Its evident that someone is not happy @LASTPAGE
You fastshipping I hav known on here and know few people you have dealt with, apparently LASPAGE is a fraud, goes by countless user names, she recons she is clever, she is one of the last ones in here that needs gotten rid of, sad its a faceless forum but putting the word out there like this tend to send a resounding message.It might come across as rude on here but trust me its for the good.In other news, The person who took Brabus to court might as well have gathered evidence from here to support his case, he might be he was encouraged by the words spoken on here to do the right thing ie you sighting the GO TO COURT AVENUE.I as a person had never accused brabus of being fraudulent as he never defrauded me so I have no evidence but on the other hand there is loads of shyte along the trail of LASTPAGE since SHE TRIED TO GIVE BIRTH IN THE UK.We all know how she change and wrote to whom it may concern letter on here after I exposed that drama, HUSBAND AND WIFE sharing one user name right? but Lastpage is quick to creat multiple IDs to use on here.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Miscellaneous(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
adanny01:

Leveling is not needed to make a site plan.

Assume a 2-dimensional space, Leveling is the vertical difference (in the Y-axis) of point A and point B while traversing is horizontal difference (in the X-axis) of point A and point B. A site plan is a horizontal plan but a building section shows you the vertical characteristics which is where leveling of the land is required.

Secondly, when you buy a piece of land, the boundaries of the land must be described on the document. Its is either you are given the coordinates of the plot or the plot is given as an offset from an established benchmark (beacon) close to the plot. If its a benchmark, then traversing may be required to establish the plot but coordinates are more direct.

How is the coordinates gotten for each land? Every point on earth has a unique coordinate established from latitudinal and longitudinal lines drown across the globe. A coordinate is a set of 2 figures, the first called northing and second called easting. A squared plot will have 4 sets of coordinates. Also, 2 set of coordinates will have a specific distance between them. For example this coordinate point N377298.745, E1483[b]0[/b]34.794 is exactly 100m from the point N377298.745, E1483[b]1[/b]34.794. The 100m is also in a specific direction.

The ideal thing is that plots are sold after a layout has been made by either government or private developers. A large piece of land is broken into several piece of plots which the developer will establish the coordinates to sell to the buyer. The buyer will go directly to his land from the coordinates given.

thanks a lot for ur assistance. I really appreciate.

So, for a project, a surveyor will only carry out traversing and levelling operations? any other operations?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
My people una still dey do efight. Something to ease una mind. My decking Ongoing now, At the final lap now.
Enjoy some pics, oga erico2k2 i see you. Last pics is me with my koboko.
Thanks all for the knowledge and wisdom shared even in the midst of the efight. But the efight dey make this thread lively oooo, if not this thread would have been dead

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
back2sender:
My people una still dey do efight. Something to ease una mind. My decking Ongoing now, At the final lap now.
Thanks all for the knowledge and wisdom shared even in the midst of the efight. But the efight dey make this thread lively oooo, if not this thread would have been dead
Weldone bros...thumbs up
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
back2sender:
Yesoo my Guy, we must preach the gospel of Anti fraud on here grin grin grin
No xmas Maga by fire by force
I see your koboko, no dulling,I supose to dey do like you now but these Area boys dey dull things, I supose meet with their leader to iron things out once and for all make we fit start work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (3694) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.