Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,999 members, 7,849,015 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4473163 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (3688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
Lastpage go write, commonsense101 go reply, daabomb and the rest go like am.

Same person o

Isnt this a sign of insanity?

Commonsense101:

They are really half witts
I'm not even perturbed by the many mentions. Created this moniker In anticipation of that, they can mention from now till thy kingdom come and I'll continue to interact in peace with my original moniker without notice.

What got me pissed was the passing threat to olumide about daring to question or meddle......like who the fvck are these idiotic morons to think that just because people ignore thier idiocy they have become some kind of lame Nairaland mafia. I spit on your stewpidity.

@olumide4christ you have earned me unreserved respect and admiration for standing your ground and refusing to be intimidated or cowered into agreement. You are a man. I cannot say the same for some who decided to swallow thier words and be intimidated into a fake alliance, because they feel thier livelihood here threatened. My dear, no prospective client is a fool. Speak the truth, build your integrity, provide excellent service and no manner of online spat can deter a serious client from engaging you. But if you can be easily swayed by the turn of events, then ur reliability is questionable.

It hurts me that many people who are active members and benefactors in this section will see these scallywags disturbing the peace and refuse to put then in check.

@3strikes,and family... I can tongue lash you from here to Timbuktu, and from now till eternity... But then,..... To what end?? So i can win a spat with some internet delinquent?? ..... Not part of my bucket list.
But be advised that your continued fooling around here is a disgrace to u & whatever the heck u stand for.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
olumide4christ:

If you are looking for location with good return on investment, I can assure you that Nassarawa is not an option. Building in Nassarawa is like building in Simawa like someone was asking sometime ago in one thread or Ijede or Ogijo in Ikorodu or Agbara/Badagry. Most of the people who live in Nassarawa and work in Abuja are the low income civil servants who cannot afford an average rent of at least N400k upwards.

Lands are far cheaper in Nassarawa but properties have low returns on investment. Kuje or Kubwa or Dutse Alhaji is even better.

NOTE - I have bought land in Lugbe area, carried out construction in a number of places in Abuja & have relations in Abuja, so I know these things).

I'm not sure you "know these things".
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Empiree: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
back2sender:
My people una still dey do efight. Something to ease una mind. My decking Ongoing now, At the final lap now.
Enjoy some pics, oga erico2k2 i see you. Last pics is me with my koboko.
Thanks all for the knowledge and wisdom shared even in the midst of the efight. But the efight dey make this thread lively oooo, if not this thread would have been dead
Bless Your Hustle Man
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olumide4christ: 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
diordaves:

I'm not sure you "know these things".

[b]If you aren't sure that I know, then tell us what you know that contradicts what I have said. Give us the following necessary information to discredit what I have said:

1. What is the going rate of rent for 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom flats in Nassarawa?

2. What is the shortest time required to commute from Nassarawa to Abuja city centre (Wuse, Maitama, Central Business District, Garki, Area 1, etc) on a typical weekday morning?

3. What is the cost difference of building a bungalow or block of flats in Abuja and in Nassarawa....is one costlier than the other or is the cost about the same??

4. What is the average payback period of investment for the same type of building built in Nassarawa and Abuja...is it the same or which has a faster payback period or return on investment??

I can go on, but let's stop here. The above questions are what any sane investor in properties should sincerely ask before committing to buy land and invest in property in any particular location.

I await your answers to the above in order to prove me wrong and help potential investors here in Abuja property.

NOTE - The OP who created the thread a few months ago on building commercial property in Simawa behind Redemption camp actually contacted me by mail after my comments on that thread and I had to give the person my blunt analysis based on the above yardsticks....of course, in the final analysis, my opinion was not so much in favour of using that property for commercial purposes. The person ought to have asked the above questions before committing to buy land in such location. [/b]

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Back2sender congrats on the progress you are making on your project...am happy for you.

Cheers!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adanny01(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Miscellaneous:

thanks a lot for ur assistance. I really appreciate.

So, for a project, a surveyor will only carry out traversing and levelling operations? any other operations?

Welcome. Setting out is also a surveyor's operation. There are lots of other responsibilities for a surveyor on a building site. For example, excavation level, blinding level, foundation level, ground floor level and other suspended levels must be established by surveyor. Were gradient/slope needs to be set out, leveling will be carried out. Leveling is a skill most civil engrs must posses in other to be successful in construction. My friend, a civil engineer, works as a surveyor with a road construction co and is good at it. His colleagues were put on redundancy while only he kept his job during the loss of construction jobs last year.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Miscellaneous(m): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
adanny01:

Welcome. Setting out is also a surveyor's operation. There are lots of other responsibilities for a surveyor on a building site. For example, excavation level, blinding level, foundation level, ground floor level and other suspended levels must be established by surveyor. Were gradient/slope needs to be set out, leveling will be carried out. Leveling is a skill most civil engrs must posses in other to be successful in construction. My friend, a civil engineer, works as a surveyor with a road construction co and is good at it. His colleagues were put on redundancy while only he kept his job during the loss of construction jobs last year.

i really appreciate ur unrelenting effort to my cause.

However, I would like to know the activities of a surveyor in a building site in a chronological order. I really hope you will assist me.....

btw... are u an itsekiri?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 3:15am On Dec 05, 2016
erico2k2:

Its evident that someone is not happy @LASTPAGE
You fastshipping I hav known on here and know few people you have dealt with, apparently LASPAGE is a fraud, goes by countless user names, she recons she is clever, she is one of the last ones in here that needs gotten rid of, sad its a faceless forum but putting the word out there like this tend to send a resounding message.It might come across as rude on here but trust me its for the good.In other news, The person who took Brabus to court might as well have gathered evidence from here to support his case, he might be he was encouraged by the words spoken on here to do the right thing ie you sighting the GO TO COURT AVENUE. I as a person had never accused brabus of being fraudulent as he never defrauded me so I have no evidence but on the other hand there is loads of shyte along the trail of LASTPAGE since SHE TRIED TO GIVE BIRTH IN THE UK.We all know how she change and wrote to whom it may concern letter on here after I exposed that drama, HUSBAND AND WIFE sharing one user name right? but Lastpage is quick to creat multiple IDs to use on here.

Now l know that you are truly a nitwit!
So, you "now agree" that those whom Brabus never defrauded are not required to accuse him of Fraud and need not force others to do same, as you and your group of scallywags have been doing? What a confused lot!
shocked shocked

Even an imbec*ile and half illiterate can differentiate the writing style of a man, from a woman and l bet that the dullest person here is not in doubt as to whether it is a man or woman that is posting here on this thread.
[b] Whether l post with/share the same mention with my wife or not, is my cup tea. It shows we agree and are open between ourselves.

In as much as your miserable life is of no interest to me, it is evident that it is you who married your wife just so you can use her to get residency Papers in UK, while defrauding your intended wife and writing rubbish about her and women in general, when you are online and in Nigeria.
How then can you share your user i.d with your wife, when you are a "spousal fraud?

I just pity the poor woman you are using to get "paper".... something you are making a lot of noise about, on this thread!

If you are not fraudulent, why have most of you gone to "clean and delete most of your previous posts" even and de-activate previous user-ids?
I dont need to prove anything to scallywags like you.

In real life, you can even stand and square-up my batsman but then, on the faceless internet, we are all at liberty to run our mouth.
I am not a HUSTLER like you [/b]

Keep it up okay, when you are ready, gather yourselves and head to COURT.

But if you think l would leave just because of the whimpers emanating from you Yahoo-Kids, you'all need to grow-up.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 5:05am On Dec 05, 2016
3strikes:

Same person o

If l ask you for "empirical evidence" that those "likes" are from the moniker(s) you mentioned, since l am sure you dont have access to the back-end Server of Nairaland and you are not Seun Osewa.... you would ofcourse begin to mumble and go on another reckless digression to the question, using an equally befuddling and illogical reasoning to explain your folly.

The more you guys try too hard to appear intelligent or consequenstial, the more you prove the already obvious conclusion that you are illiterate nitwits full of hubris!

And if you think l am wrong, paste the "Server Log" of those likes here so we can see that they came from the moniker(s) you mentioned.

You guys should go to Court, if you still have anything useful to say!
Making baseless accusations and trying to "push" everyone into silence or out of this thread, IS NOT WORKING!.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 6:30am On Dec 05, 2016
lastpage:

If l ask you for "empirical evidence" that those "likes" are from the moniker(s) you mentioned, since l am sure you dont have access to the back-end Server of Nairaland and you are not Seun Osewa.... you would ofcourse begin to mumble and go on another reckless digression to the question, using an equally befuddling and illogical reasoning to explain your folly.

The more you guys try too hard to appear intelligent or consequenstial, the more you prove the already obvious conclusion that you are illiterate nitwits full of hubris!

And if you think l am wrong, paste the "Server Log" of those likes here so we can see that they came from the moniker(s) you mentioned.

You guys should go to Court, if you still have anything useful to say!
Making baseless accusations and trying to "push" everyone into silence or out of this thread, IS NOT WORKING!.
Baba agbaya you no get shame? See how a once respectable figure here has now gone to the PIGS. If you no get shame, me i get!
I was once abused by N. carolina that even block i no get, i just laugh because naa mumu dey worry that one. Mumu pet wen no fit survive Nigeria, living on his parents influence want to compare Street guys like us hustling and surviving the tough environment here. His post is always to create a stratum/class (too much money) but forgetting this is an open fora.
No more maga, i ti take over

Come to think of it with all

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Soleymania(m): 6:49am On Dec 05, 2016
For your designs and construction contact us on 08032930389.Paulo builders Ltd@yahoo. Com
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 6:58am On Dec 05, 2016
3strikes:

Same person o

God punish who ever sired a nincompoop like you!
You opened a thread "about Brabus court case"......... and all you went on about is calling @Lastpage on every post and making silly insinuations without offering any evidence?

Present evidence to this house, on the following:

1.) That @Lastpage has done "any business" with you or any of your scallywag friends
2.) That you have paid a penny, directly or indirectly, to Lastpage in your entire miserable life
3.) That Brabus has paid money to Lastpage, has done any business with Lastpage or sub-contracted any business to Lastpage
4.) That ANYONE for that matter, has had a business transaction involving payment of money to @Lastpage!

I know we live in an environment where people bandy words about, without knowing its meaning, implication or ramification.
Moreso, its an anonymous online forum so your accusations dont really mean much to me.

So when you day Fraud, you are just like that Policeman who uses "stole" in place of "misrepresentation"!

The only thing you say, without proof is that @Lastpage has another moniker!
Even at that, when and how did that become the "definition of fraud"?

And come to think of it, YOU had more than one account, one of which you quickly de-activated (3strike: see it attached below) when this spat started, (the difference between it and this one being just the "s"!) so who daphuck are you to accuse someone of what you and your buddies do?

I dont belong in your league, in "real life".....and that is saying it with a lot of humility

Abeg swerve

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 7:00am On Dec 05, 2016
back2sender:

Baba agbaya you no get shame? See how a once respectable figure here has now gone to the PIGS. If you no get shame, me i get!
I was once abused by N. carolina that even block i no get, i just laugh because naa mumu dey worry that one . Mumu pet wen no fit survive Nigeria, living on his parents influence want to compare Street guys like us hustling and surviving the tough environment here. His post is always to create a stratum/class (too much money) but forgetting this is an open fora.
No more maga, i ti take over undecided
Come to think of it with all

Go and respect your useless father first now, before even attempting to respect me.
I dont have low-lifes like you for children.

So, you decide to use one of your monikers to answer me?
Good! Keep it up.

What you are doing today, others have done better of it some thirty odd years ago, so stop feeling like a "village champion"
grin grin

I thought you clowns say @Lastpage is also N.Carolina as well?
Daft scallywags.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 7:21am On Dec 05, 2016
back2sender:
My people una still dey do efight. Something to ease una mind. My decking Ongoing now, At the final lap now.
Enjoy some pics, oga erico2k2 i see you. Last pics is me with my koboko.
Thanks all for the knowledge and wisdom shared even in the midst of the efight. But the efight dey make this thread lively oooo, if not this thread would have been dead

So, this is the 'THING' exchanging words with me? shocked shocked

Cheesux Christ! See what internet and Nairaland has caused!!

So, it is this "wretched thing" that is elevating himself into a discourse with me?
Just look at your "dropping chest Breast" and how unhealthy you look!
angry angry

From now on, l concede to you. Na you be my Oga at the Top. I give-Up.
Abuse me as you like, it is allowed!
Would l take offence if a mad man abuse me?
No!

Carry go!
Cheesux! Just imagine the wretched looking thing!! No ownder you say one @North Carolina abuse you!
shocked shocked

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 7:30am On Dec 05, 2016
lastpage:

So, it is this "wretched thing" that is elevating himself into a discourse with me?
angry angry

No!

Carry go!
Cheesux! Just imagine the wretched looking thing!! No ownder you say one @North Carolina abuse you!
shocked shocked

Lastpage!
Yes oo naa me be dat!! I no dey hide and defrauding people like you and your son Bosun the famous fraudsters now cooling in his heels in kirikiri prison.
Mrs last page abi hermaphrodite this xmas go bad gan for you oooo, no more maga to steal from.
Baba agbaya omo ale radarada. Fyi my old man don turn sand for ground.
How is your baby doing? Mrs last page.
Family of Scammers, this recession is bad oooo, Mrs last page finding it hard to survive lets do osusu for her

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 7:34am On Dec 05, 2016
lastpage:

angry angry

No!

Carry go!
shocked shocked

Lastpage!
I dey earned my hustle legitimately.
Can you say the same? Make i knack you some pics to purge your belle Mrs last page.
Second picture was the completion of the decking.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 7:50am On Dec 05, 2016
lastpage:

God punish who ever sired a nincompoop like you!
You opened a thread "about Brabus court case"......... and all you went on about is calling @Lastpage on every post and making silly insinuations without offering any evidence?

Present evidence to this house, on the following:

1.) That @Lastpage has done "any business" with you or any of your scallywag friends
2.) That you have paid a penny, directly or indirectly, to Lastpage in your entire miserable life
3.) That Brabus has paid money to Lastpage, has done any business with Lastpage or sub-contracted any business to Lastpage
4.) That ANYONE for that matter, has had a business transaction involving payment of money to @Lastpage!

I know we live in an environment where people bandy words about, without knowing its meaning, implication or ramification.
Moreso, its an anonymous online forum so your accusations dont really mean much to me.

So when you day Fraud, you are just like that Policeman who uses "stole" in place of "misrepresentation"!

The only thing you say, without proof is that @Lastpage has another moniker!
Even at that, when and how did that become the "definition of fraud"?

And come to think of it, YOU had more than one account, one of which you quickly de-activated (3strike: see it attached below) when this spat started, (the difference between it and this one being just the "s"!) so who daphuck are you to accuse someone of what you and your buddies do?

I dont belong in your league, in "real life".....and that is saying it with a lot of humility

Abeg swerve

Lastpage!

Mrs last page breeding 419s and fraudsters since 1800.
This brabus imbroglio dey pain am die, Chai dearis is God ooo

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kolnel: 8:11am On Dec 05, 2016
back2sender:

Mrs last page breeding 419s and fraudsters since 1800.
This brabus imbroglio dey pain am die, Chai dearis is God ooo

Pls how much were you charged per bag of cement ?

Congrats
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adanny01(m): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2016
Miscellaneous:

i really appreciate ur unrelenting effort to my cause.

However, I would like to know the activities of a surveyor in a building site in a chronological order. I really hope you will assist me.....

btw... are u an itsekiri?

From what comes to m mind:
1. Plot survey
2. Topographic survey
3. Setting out
4. Excavation leveling
5. blinding leveling
6. ground floor leveling
7. suspended floors leveling
8. settlement monitoring

In between, there are several activities that are carried out by the surveyor. You will be surprised that the whole landscaping activity depends on the surveyor.

No, i am not Itsekiri.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 11:08am On Dec 05, 2016
Very very sensible post.
I think this was the point that Lastpage (Wife + Husband included ) and others grin was missing, me/others coming here to expose Bosun does not mean that without his refund or whatever i/we will not make progress, if lastpage see's my house now i am sure he will faint shocked, never in his dream would he have thought I could pull that off. He foolishly thought I was waiting for Bosun's 10K grin grin

I find that on this forum, in the last 2/3 years, only a very few select people can openly criticize Bosun Shoyoye at the height of his deception, now that hopefully he's about to be caged, we now have people opening thier mouth, whilst clients (myself included) highly regrets giving Bosun a chance, in view of the circumstances the so called Builder ought to shoulder majority of the responsibility, so clients should be blamed for builder stealing materials, providing fake documents despite giving assurances, not paying workers despite collecting money from the client, not following standard building practices, deliberately making mistakes to show the client and extract undue profit ?. Common guys, give me a damn break !!. Does Spyder have 2 heads, 4 legs, 2 stomachs, 10 brains ??

Spyder, Still have a great deal of respect for you. This guy builds houses for people in diaspora and he may not have seen them before, he just delivers as agreed.

Qc1:

^^^

Check all my posts here, you wont see me bashing anyone. I respect everyone because I will stop you immediately with all my might if you ever think of disrespecting me just for a "fraction of a sec."

Having said that, sometimes you need to choose your battles and sometimes you need to choose your battle ground, either way, be smart. Which is what I think you're lacking here for saying that trash you just said about me.

Again check all my post, you will NEVER find anywhere where I was asking for refund, but rather for exposing that "mo-fo" mistakes so that we can all learn from it and move on. Why cry over spill of milk when you are blessed with a lactating wife?

Don't think for you can come here and say rubbish. We have seen and dealt with people like you on this forum. No, you wont be the last either!

Since when is the owner of the project is now responsible to answer any questions regarding drawings produced by a paid "so-called" engineer/ builder, but the later doesn't have to defend what he was paid for? You had better be careful, don't mistake stupidity for a courage!

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2016
lastpage:

angry angry

No!

Carry go!
shocked shocked

Lastpage!

So na me be North Carolina the fool, wretched, dirty piece of scum dey mention. I meant it when I said he didn't have sh1t. He's definitely not in my league. Crying out loud for someone to show him where to buy 1,300 naira bag cement was a big laugh for me. I almost threw up. grin grin grin grin

Oh son of God, look at how nairaland has grouped men with dolts. He had to wait weeks and months to showcase punk of decking that belongs to his uncle in Malaysia to respond to me five months after I said he ain't got sh1t. The cost of floor tiles for my house alone can build three of that crap he's showcasing.

Equivalent of what the wretched piece of scum spent on the whole "house" was not more than what I spent on Black Friday.

I cant even bring myself to his level again to exchange word with a little wretched boy.

SMH.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 11:12am On Dec 05, 2016
Congratulations my brother.
This is a massive milestone and I pray God gives you good health and long life to enjoy your hard work.

You see people like Mr or Mrs have no motive here, do you know the jobless count in Nigeria ? I can tell you to add those 2 to the count.
Do they even know what legitimacy is and have they ever done a days job before ? No be to dey peddle fake documents for Oluwole oo grin grin

back2sender:

Can you say the same? Make i knack you some pics to purge your belle Mrs last page.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2016
Oga abdulwastecx

I think i joined the party a little late.

To build a detached 4/5 bed duplex in Lugbe/Kubwa how much will carcass cost up to roofing and how much will block of 4 x 2 bedroom flat cost ? Just a rough estimate, I would not hold you to it at all.

abdulwastecx:

More pictures from the estate
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
back2sender:

Guy abeg mack am another one yoy kno empty drums make noise pounder . Him nor get basket of sand let alone block nah Hungry man now thier boss don crash no xmas money so body dey bite them

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Miscellaneous(m): 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
adanny01:

From what comes to m mind:
1. Plot survey
2. Topographic survey
3. Setting out
4. Excavation leveling
5. blinding leveling
6. ground floor leveling
7. suspended floors leveling
8. settlement monitoring

In between, there are several activities that are carried out by the surveyor. You will be surprised that the whole landscaping activity depends on the surveyor.

No, i am not Itsekiri.

Thanks a lot jare.... U be boss. I swear gan! Thanks to you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
erico2k2:

Guy abeg mack am another one yoy kno empty drums make noise pounder . Him nor get basket of sand let alone block nah Hungry man now thier boss don crash no xmas money so body dey bite them
My brother belle dey worry some people here especially the fraudster and thier colleagues. Abeg make i give them another picture to take cool temper.
I did my decking in recession, if its easy make dem go do thier own.
They have been disgraced and thrown into the dustbin and pepper bodi dey worry them.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
mavverick:
Congratulations my brother.
This is a massive milestone and I pray God gives you good health and long life to enjoy your hard work.

You see people like Mr or Mrs have no motive here, do you know the jobless count in Nigeria ? I can tell you to add those 2 to the count.
Do they even know what legitimacy is and have they ever done a days job before ? No be to dey peddle fake documents for Oluwole oo grin grin

Thank you Sir, very much appreciated. Your check list help me a novice in building apart from the free lectures from spyder880, abdulwastecx, segcymoor, and other professionals here.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
kolnel:

Pls how much were you charged per bag of cement ?

Congrats
Oga mi as a kobo kobo man i went for elephant classic, bought half a trailer (300bags) at the rate of 2100 to bring to my site. Used 200 bags and i have 100 bags left for block work.
Dangote was asking for 2150 and the 50 naira difference means alot to me as i work legitimately for my money.
My parents Use to tell me that a good name is better than riches acquired fraudulently in north carolina or in imedu awoyaya.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
Arindin and delusional foool grin grin

Poor little sewage rat feeling funky because he's monitoring his uncle guard shack.

Look at leg, body and skin

Jeeeez angry angry
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Commonsense101(m): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lol, now hustlers are owning up to being hustlers....
These are the same idiot$ calling agarawu a hustler and a yahoo boy. And the stinking scum 3strikes who deactivated his old account to hide his past had the temerity to come here and shout. Lmfao wonders shall never cease

It is in situations like this that I blame the MOD for inaction. How can you allow people continually derail threads and accuse members of fraud with no sensible reason, or evidence .

The same ba$tard who is harping on having multiple IDs as fraud, has multiples himself.

Was it not 3strikes or Maverricks that was exposed for using and refusing to pay workers? These bunch are thieves themselves. Like i said before.

BE WARY OF THOSE WHO ARE QUICK TO CRY WOLF, THIER SECRETS ARE DEEP.

See them.... two-faced snakes

s

3strikes:

Lastpage more respect and lots of wisdom in your comments.

Brabus built my flats and he didnt owe me a kobo or ran away with my money. Was his work perfect and did we have good customer experience?No!

@QCi, I dont even know what and how to advice you sir. I honestly think Lastpage has said it all. This is just sad and so unfortunate. I pray you find a lasting solution for this sinking

@brabus, I have no doubt that you are a smart guy. Although I cant speak for all but I have benefited a lot from your contributions on this forum. Am sorry to say you will have to retrace your steps and learn how to eat humble pie sometimes.

3strikes:

Thanks to Bosun, Lastpage and everyone who has done what they can to ensure that fairness and justice prevails.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
back2sender:

My brother belle dey worry some people here especially the fraudster and thier colleagues. Abeg make i give them another picture to take cool temper.
I did my decking in recession, if its easy make dem go do thier own.
They have been disgraced and thrown into the dustbin and pepper bodi dey worry them.
If people wey hungry dey beat fit manage deck thier house for the weather wey decking cost min N3m abeg make we all Hungry grin grin
Your clothes better sef me nah mechanic hi viz I wear the maintain my car at site . I look like the mechanic of the Boss grin grin this one we dem dey kidnap upand an.
These boys fit kidnap 4 recharge card the way the country hard. grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
How can i rub shoulder with a person of despicable character? An ardent supporter of fraudsters! Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!.
Dem accuse me of not having a block, now i deck house dem dey vex, una see bad belle my people.
Omo baba fraudi fraudi in north carolina.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (3688) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.