Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Help Me! I've Been Struck By The 'blue Screen Of Death' (bsod) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Me! I've Been Struck By The 'blue Screen Of Death' (bsod) (665 Views)

How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue / Blue Screen Of Death Laptop Problem - How To You Fix It?? / Windows Xp Blue Screen (unmountable-boot-volume): Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me! I've Been Struck By The 'blue Screen Of Death' (bsod) by Grizzly(m): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2009
Great computer gurus of nairaland. Yesterday i installed a bluetooth driver on my laptop i wanted to use. It asked to restart the system which i did. After the start up screen, the screen turned blue with this message:
STOP: c000021a (Fatal System Error) and a long lists of zero's ending wit the system has been shut down. I researched on it and i learnt its called the 'blue screen of death' but the solution proferred are long and complicated
Pls wat do i do. I cant log in to windows.
Pls help!
Re: Help Me! I've Been Struck By The 'blue Screen Of Death' (bsod) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2009
press either the f8 or f6 key when booting. . .this will take you to some options choose safe mode. this will boot your system without the bluetooth driver. assuming you're using windows XP, you'll see an option to 'restore your system to an earlier time. pick a time before you installed the bluetooth driver. alternatively, just uninstall it.

cheers.
Re: Help Me! I've Been Struck By The 'blue Screen Of Death' (bsod) by lynxnoon(m): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2009
@poster
well if u stil want to use d blutoot device just remove it weneva ur booting ur system n put it bk wen done,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i hd d same problem wen using a blutoot dongle a while ago
worked out fine using dis method til i disposed of d laptop
Or u cud just get anoda blutoot device undecided
Cheers
Re: Help Me! I've Been Struck By The 'blue Screen Of Death' (bsod) by micodon(m): 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2009
bsod-- operating system crash. simply boot from your operating system cd. i.e reinstall windows

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo S10e Notebook Computer. N76,000 / Help! My Notebook Takes Forever To Boot! / How Do I Download Hp Drivers I Formatted From My Laptop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.