Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,353 members, 7,836,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama (21149 Views)

Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile / Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case / Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by ojemglo(m): 8:10am On Aug 25, 2015
olosho
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by steffans(m): 8:10am On Aug 25, 2015
we don
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by juliusjulius: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by PassingShot(m): 8:16am On Aug 25, 2015
kenny987:
I just knew efforts to hound this lady out of office would start. The moment she dared to speak out against public fund mismanagement that has led to the current state of indebtedness to civil servants in the state, I knew they were going to start throwing dirty bombs. Why can't our leaders ever own up to wrongdoing and accept criticism? That is how Amosun sacked teachers for honest but apparently offensive (to him) exam questions.
You are partly right but is the allegation against her true or not?

Will another woman have made an allegation against her if she was not sleeping with her husband?
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by AnanseK(m): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2015
shaddoww:
She isn't a lady, she is a matured woman, her first daughter graduated about 3years ago from osun state university

What do you understand by the word "lady" sir?
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by cymidas(m): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2015
This Aregberascal man won't leave this woman alone because she said the truth. I wonder how Osun has been able to manage with this man for all this while.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by kenny987(f): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2015
PassingShot:

You are partly right but is the allegation against her true or not?

Will another woman have made an allegation against her if she was not sleeping with her husband?

The report is just designed to discredit the Honourable Judge and nothing more. The petitioner is just a stooge. If this is even true the petitioner ought to be sorting out her issues with her husband, he is the one that moved out of their house. The judge did not solicit or uproot the man from his house. See the pertinent lines below and tell me whether this is not just a smear campaign knowing how sensitive the office of a judge is. Naturally people are quick to crucufy the judge because she is a woman. Some people here are even talking of karma! Such a shame.

'In the petition addressed to Justice Mohammed, the petitioner alleged that her husband, Mr. Richard Obire, moved out of their matrimonial home in Lagos since 2011 and often travelled to Osogbo, the Osun State capital to cohabit with the judge.'

At the end, truth will prevail.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Goke7: 8:26am On Aug 25, 2015
Except you are a politician, its better not to carry your career or whatever you are doing into politicians territory cos when you do, they will surely haunt you down, that is why judges, priests and all other professions, should stay out of the political arena in Nigeria.

its like entering into where pigs are, they will surely get you dirty

1 Like

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by FixAm(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2015
One approach the other its called mutual understanding this a state sponsor petition did he not petition the husband or drag him to court. In nigeria u dare to speak or whistleblower u are either hunted or killed I won't be surprise to read the judge is dead afterall they killed bola ige notin happened

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Firefire(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2015
APC and stupidity. undecided

1 Like

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by onenaira3: 8:28am On Aug 25, 2015
South West as usual.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author=Brooklynsouth post=37307364][/quote]

Come back when you can spell correctly
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by kobe79: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2015
in 3 words;

[size=24pt]HUNTER BECOMES HUNTED[/size]
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 25, 2015
This is the height of stupiDity from APC and NJC.

I'm suprised the sW media hushed up about this Osun affairs, I'm really ashamed of them.

Punch has been thrown to the dogs.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Kiakia(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2015
And where was this woman since 2011? She just woke up to realise that the learned Judge was dating her husband? And who told her that she still has a husband after her spouse deserted her since 2011? Why did she not complain to the Judicial authorities since 2011 or even the year after concerning her husband's infidelity with a member of the bench? I believe she is being used by the Osun State government to dent the impecable carrer of this Judge. She should desist because they will simply use her to achieve their purpose and thereafter dump her. She should resolve whatever issues she has with her husband and refrain from bringing it to the public domain.
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by fuke(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2015
shaddoww:
She isn't a lady, she is a matured woman, her first daughter graduated about 3years ago from osun state university

Do not misinform people. She indeed is a lady. This is the definition of a lady.

"The word lady is a civil term of respect for a woman, specifically the female equivalent to gentleman or lord, and in many contexts a term for any adult woman" Wilipedia

1 Like

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by oweman: 8:32am On Aug 25, 2015
Do this complainant do open the point of gravity properly for the husband the judge could be giving it all to the man now !
She also look full in her workshop enough to attract attention .
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by dridowu: 8:34am On Aug 25, 2015
kenny987:
I just knew efforts to hound this lady out of office would start. The moment she dared to speak out against public fund mismanagement that has led to the current state of indebtedness to civil servants in the state, I knew they were going to start throwing dirty bombs. Why can't our leaders ever own up to wrongdoing and accept criticism? That is how Amosun sacked teachers for honest but apparently offensive (to him) exam questions.
i agree with you yet i disagree with you. No one is throwing dirt at her , if she comes out clean from the allegation of snatching husband then she just shame APC but if it is other way round then she shame herself, her family, her children, her friends in short almost everybody that surround her.
Before you can accuse someone else then you must a saint but if you are not a saint then you must look before you leap.
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by mathelo(m): 8:37am On Aug 25, 2015
How has that one affect her official capacity. Mrs Petitioner, how much have they given you to signed the petition written in your name?
Whether Aregbesola want or not, he must face the music

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by amusadele: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2015
kenny987:
That is apc for you. They are used to ganging up against and blocking against their evil and corrupt ways from coming to the open.Instead the state Judiciary to critically look at the issues raised by the Lady, they now gang up with the government to trouble the woman. That Osun state governor is one of the worst, like Udaughan of Delta state and others. Apc is the biggest failure and disappointment because they are built on propaganda and sharp sand soil.
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by felajazz(m): 8:40am On Aug 25, 2015
I knw dis woman. We both stays in d same Area. Dis is APC handiwoku! undecided

1 Like

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by seunmsg(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2015
kenny987:

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Next time when she want to throw a stone, she should ensure she's not staying in a glass house. She can't be living a morally deficient life and threatening other people's marriage and family life while at the same time accusing others of mismanaging public trust.
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by AFIXO(m): 8:47am On Aug 25, 2015
Until Oloyede proved guilty,I reserve my comment.

In another news HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 25, 2015
Axeurdaddy:
The National Judicial Council has issued a query over allegation of amorous scandal against a judge in the Osun State judiciary, Justice Olamide Oloyede, who initiated a petition calling for the removal of the state Governor, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola.

The NJC issued the query dated July 28, 2015 and with reference number, NJC/S.29 HC.OS/16/1/55,
against Justice Oloyede upon a petition by a mother of four, Mrs. Emily Richard-Obire, who accused the judge of cohabiting with her (Richard-Obire’s) husband.

Oloyede came to prominence recently after she
submitted a petition to the Osun State House of
Assembly calling for the removal of Aregbesola on the grounds of his alleged financial
misappropriation.
But Richard-Obire had stated in her petition dated July 13, 2015 that she only “recently” discovered that the judge had been having an affair to the detriment of her (Richard-Obire’s) matrimonial home since 2011.
The Chief Justice of Nigeria and Chairman of the NJC, Justice Mahmud Mohammed, who personally signed the query, directed Justice Oloyede to respond to the query within 14 days of receiving it.
A copy of the query obtained by our correspondent on Monday was issued to the judge through the Osun State Chief Judge, Justice O.A Ojo.

It was entitled, ‘Re: Petition against Justice Olamide Oloyede of the Osun State Judiciary’ and reads thus, “I forward herewith a petition dated July 13, 2015 against you by one Mrs. Emily Richard-Obire on the above subject matter. The petition speaks for itself.
“I shall be glad to have your comments within 14
days from the date of your receipt of this letter.”
It could not be ascertained on Monday if Oloyede had responded to the query.

Richard-Obire alleged in her petition that the judge’s relationship with her (the petitioner’s) husband was threatening her 23-year-old marriage which had produced four children, one of whom is suffering from autism and Down’s Syndrome.

In the petition addressed to Justice Mohammed, the petitioner alleged that her husband, Mr. Richard Obire, moved out of their matrimonial home in Lagos since 2011 and often travelled to Osogbo, the Osun State capital to cohabit with the judge.
She said her husband and Justice Oloyode were both adherents to Grail Message and must have met in one of their meetings.
According to her, the relationship between her
husband and the judge had got to the extent that the judge’s official car was now in permanent custody of Obire.

Urging the NJC to restrain Justice Oloyede “from further acts of having an affair with my husband,” Richard-Obire expressed fear that if something urgent is not done, the judge might finally “snatch” her husband eventually and finally abdicate his responsibilities.

The petition read in part, “I am afraid that if
something urgent is not done, Justice Oloyede may finally snatch my husband and he may eventually and finally abdicate his responsibilities. I have evidence to the effect that she has been addressing my husband as her “husband” and also my husband addresses her as “my beautiful wife” knowing full well that there is subsistence of marriage between us.

“I urge you to use your good offices to restrain
Justice Olamide Oloyede from further acts of having an affair with my husband.”

www.punchng.com/news/husband-snatching-saga-njc-queries-osun-judge/

Lalasticlala

Is this a joke? It is sad that under Buhari's supervision the NJC has been reduced to a clown's show.
First of all that's the judge's private life. As much as I detest what is alleged that she had done, the petitioner provided no evidence. That the Chief Justice of Nigeria and Chairman of the NJC, Justice Mohammed signed this is pathetic.

All across the world we deal with facts in law not suspicion. What is the case here? A woman made allegation without evidence and the Chief Justice is eager to sign the petition.

If Aregbesola is guilty of misapproriation of funds he should face the music. Selective Justice by APC and Buhari will bring them down in 2019.

She "recently" discovered? How did she discover? What evidence has she presented? What makes the NJC chairman think this petition has merit?

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by fibonacciseries(f): 8:50am On Aug 25, 2015
What's the difference between the man who misappropriated money and the home-breaker(law-breaker)? Kettle calling pot black!
She's happy to the detriment of another woman's happiness.
She should be probed. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by generalstingz(m): 8:50am On Aug 25, 2015
kenny987:
This is how people concern themselves with irrelevant issues rather than the core subject. How does my addressing her as a lady detract from her maturity? Does being a lady only connote a certain age/status? Every mature female is a woman and lady-like attributes cut across all.

Guess u stand to be corrected....
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by dafemnet: 8:50am On Aug 25, 2015
kenny987:
Are you saying its right to snatch another woman's husband?
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by dafemnet: 8:52am On Aug 25, 2015
fibonacciseries:
What's the difference between the man who misappropriated money and the home-breaker(law-breaker)? Kettle calling pot black!
She's happy to the detriment of another woman's happiness.
She should be probed. Nonsense!
a

1 Like

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by lightheart(m): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2015
Personally signed by the CJN as in Chief Justice of Nigeria? Really? shocked shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State / Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. / EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.