Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 (2599 Views)

I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 – Kachikwu / Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 / Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 25, 2015
ONITSHA—Legal firework is expected to continue at the Federal High Court, Owerri, Imo State on September 22, this year in the human rights suit filed by the Bilie Human Rights Initiative on behalf of the Supreme Council of Elders of the Indigenous People of Biafra, SCE-IPOB, against the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The suit which was filed on their behalf, by their legal counsel, A. C. Emeka of Mekadolf Law Chambers, Owerri, had earlier been scheduled for hearing on June 16, but due to the inability of the court to sit, the case was adjourned to September 22 for hearing.
Before the June 16 hearing date, the presiding judge of the court, Justice S. M. Shuaibu had awarded a N5,000 cost against the defendants for filing their statement of defence few months after the statutory required period.
The statement of defence and counter-affidavit were filed on behalf of the defendants, by their legal counsel, Prof. Yemi Akinseye George (SAN).
In the suit No FHC/OW/CS/192/2013, brought under the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights (Ratification and Enforcement) Act, Cap 10, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 1990 and the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999, the Bilie Human Rights Initiative representing IPOB, the claimants who are indigenes of the South East geo-political zone of Nigeria, parts of South South geo-political and the Middle Belt zones had dragged the Federal Republic of Nigeria and its Attorney-General of the Federation to the court as first and second defendants, seeking to be given the right to self-determination.
According to the originating summons, the claimants are seeking a declaration of the court to enforce their right to self-determination, pursuant to the relevant Articles on African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights, adding that they are equally asking the court to order the defendants to redress all wrongs inflicted on them by the defendants in consequence whereof.
The claimants further prayed the court to determine whether the IPOB who are the remnants that were not consumed in the Nigeria-Biafra civil war of 1967 –1970 have the right of self-determination pursuant to Articles 19 –25 of the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights.
They also want the court to determine whether the claimants who identified themselves as Biafrans by indigenous identity were committing any offence by doing so contrary to any provisions of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 or contrary to any provision of the Criminal Code and whether it is a crime under any national or international law to mention the name of Biafra or for the remnants of IPOB who were not consumed by the war to maintain their indigenous identity as Biafrans with their native emblems and symbols as they do now, even though they are Nigerians by citizenship and nationality laws.

Source..http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/biafras-self-determination-suit-against-nigeria-continues-sept-22/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by biafrasun: 5:23am On Aug 25, 2015
thank God Biafra load.............

....... ....

Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 25, 2015
Best way to go about it. Legally, IPOB has the right to choose whether to be part of Nigeria or exist as a nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by OfoIgbo: 5:42am On Aug 25, 2015
Now this is what I call a roadmap. My only concern will be these incessant adjournments that the federal authorities may use to delay or perhaps frustrate this effort.

They need to plan for NEXT STEPS, if adjournments become too rampant.

All these promising the north the rights to free oil for twenty years by Radio Biafra showed a lack of focus and lack of roadmap of achieving Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by psucc(m): 6:18am On Aug 25, 2015
I wonder the kind of human rights the UN is advocating if people can still be kept in slavery in the name of Country.

To compensate them for the blood of the men women and children kill in the massacre these people should be left t take their destiny into their own hands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by DaBullIT(m): 6:30am On Aug 25, 2015
Biafraudians making noises with fireworks grin
Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by DaBullIT(m): 6:34am On Aug 25, 2015
psucc:
I wonder the kind of human rights the UN is advocating if people can still be kept in slavery in the name of Country.

To compensate them for the blood of the men women and children kill in the massacre these people should be left t take their destiny into their own hands.

That massacre was caused by one of their brothers

Heck they killed an emir the highest spiritual title in the north in the name of a coup

I'm not saying they deserve to be massacred I'm saying when you call for apology it goes both ways

And if they achieve autonomy I'm sure the north will not hesitate to invade, take their lands and massacre as many as possible just out of anger or reprisal

Also if they achieve autonomy, everyone from that region better be with them else the first few months or years can't be predictable
Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by psucc(m): 11:45am On Aug 25, 2015
@Dabullit, it was yesteryears that the fear of an Hausa man or Fulani grips anyone and they have their way in everything they want.

Today, I bet you ask you Fulani herdsmen how it goes.

No region has monopoly of violence.

1 Like

Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by basilo101: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
DaBullIT:

Heck they killed an emir the highest spiritual title in the north in the name of a coup

I'm not saying they deserve to be massacred I'm saying when you call for apology it goes both ways

And if they achieve autonomy I'm sure the north will not hesitate to invade, take their lands and massacre as many as possible just out of anger or reprisal

Also if they achieve autonomy, everyone from that region better be with them else the first few months or years can't be predictable
Stop talking nonesense my friend! why not kill those that killed the emir or kill the Obi or any other rulling class in the reprisal? wat has ordinary man on the street got to do with the political madness at that time? did the coup plotters kill ordinary ppl on the streets? remember the coup was to save SW from breakdown of law and order caused by Akintola, a nothern stooge in the pockets of Ahmadu Bello, a great enemy of Awolowo

2 Likes

Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by glassjar1: 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
kingsolex:
ONITSHA—Legal firework is expected to continue at the Federal High Court, Owerri, Imo State on September 22, this year in the human rights suit filed by the Bilie Human Rights Initiative on behalf of the Supreme Council of Elders of the Indigenous People of Biafra, SCE-IPOB, against the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The suit which was filed on their behalf, by their legal counsel, A. C. Emeka of Mekadolf Law Chambers, Owerri, had earlier been scheduled for hearing on June 16, but due to the inability of the court to sit, the case was adjourned to September 22 for hearing.
Before the June 16 hearing date, the presiding judge of the court, Justice S. M. Shuaibu had awarded a N5,000 cost against the defendants for filing their statement of defence few months after the statutory required period.
The statement of defence and counter-affidavit were filed on behalf of the defendants, by their legal counsel, Prof. Yemi Akinseye George (SAN).
In the suit No FHC/OW/CS/192/2013, brought under the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights (Ratification and Enforcement) Act, Cap 10, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 1990 and the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999, the Bilie Human Rights Initiative representing IPOB, the claimants who are indigenes of the South East geo-political zone of Nigeria, parts of South South geo-political and the Middle Belt zones had dragged the Federal Republic of Nigeria and its Attorney-General of the Federation to the court as first and second defendants, seeking to be given the right to self-determination.
According to the originating summons, the claimants are seeking a declaration of the court to enforce their right to self-determination, pursuant to the relevant Articles on African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights, adding that they are equally asking the court to order the defendants to redress all wrongs inflicted on them by the defendants in consequence whereof.
The claimants further prayed the court to determine whether the IPOB who are the remnants that were not consumed in the Nigeria-Biafra civil war of 1967 –1970 have the right of self-determination pursuant to Articles 19 –25 of the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights.
They also want the court to determine whether the claimants who identified themselves as Biafrans by indigenous identity were committing any offence by doing so contrary to any provisions of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 or contrary to any provision of the Criminal Code and whether it is a crime under any national or international law to mention the name of Biafra or for the remnants of IPOB who were not consumed by the war to maintain their indigenous identity as Biafrans with their native emblems and symbols as they do now, even though they are Nigerians by citizenship and nationality laws.

Source..http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/biafras-self-determination-suit-against-nigeria-continues-sept-22/

GULLIBLES .

SPEAK FOR YOUR BELLY AND YOUR 3 BED ROOM FACE ME I FACE YOU YOU BUILT IN IDI OROKO .

BILLIE ANIMAL RIGHT FOOLS . CRIMINALS AND EFULEFU BASTARDS .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
DaBullIT:

Irresponsible cowards like you  are the  reason why the untold wickedness and killings keep on happening over the years unabated. You sit down with your leprosy hands on your keyboard and type garbage because your kith and kin were not affected and that you gain from the injustices being perpetrated by your greedy leaders and folks. I don't blame you, I blame this one Nigeria under which you hide to write gibberish.  

The Yoruba tribe precipitated the 1967-70 civil war through 'Operation Wetie'. This is a tribe that takes pride in heating up the polity, not to mention their numerous and unbridled treasury-looting, breeding touts, street urchins and political thugs. 

Soon after Nigeria got independence the Western region was in turmoil. Premier Ladoke Akintola and Chief Obafemi  Awolowo became embroiled in a protracted crisis. By 1962 the crisis led to sustained violence and acts of lawlessness with law makers engaged in vicious physical combats in the Western regional parliament. Amongst serious injuries and other damages, the mace of office was broken.  The federal government intervened to curb the lawlessness and violence by imposing a state of emergency and appointing Dr Moses Majekodunmi as interim premier of the Western region on the 29th of June 1962. This became the first imposition of a state of emergency in Nigeria’s history due to heightened levels of lawlessness. But that did not help matters...

In January 1966, soldiers from every region of the federation (Nzeogwu - Mid-West; Ifeajuna -East; Ademoyega - West; Kpera -North) had staged a coup in which soldiers and politicians from every region of the federation (Akintola: West, Balewa: North, Unegbe: East, Okotie-Eboh: Mid-West) were killed. Their ultimate aim was to install and make the treason - prisoner Obafemi Awolowo (a Yoruba god) the ruler of the country.

When Northern soldiers staged a revenge coup in July 1966, soldiers from one region of the federation and their people (North: Danjuma, Murtala, Martin Adamu etc) singled out soldiers and civillians from one region (East) in the federation as their targets. 

Unegbu was the GOC of one of the major army barracks. He was Igbo, and he was also the guy who tried in impeding the January 1966 coup by refusing to release weapons. For his refusal, the coup plotters killed him.

Igbos have been killed in the North since 1940s, long before independence. They have continued to be killed in the North up till present. Nzeogwu's coup only provided a pretext for the North supported by the unrepentant traitors in the South to embark upon their favorite past time. Ojukwu defended Igbos from ethnic cleansing, and Igbos being very resilient survived the war.
Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by ArodewilliamsT: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
DaBullIT:

THIS guy thinks he is talking about illorin his fatherland.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by c33b33(m): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Billie Human Right and the dj cum diplomat. Ndeoshi! Hide your faces in shame.
IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
xtrorse:

Irresponsible cowards like you  are the  reason why the untold wickedness and killings keep on happening over the years unabated. You sit down with your leprosy hands on your keyboard and type garbage because your kith and kin were not affected and that you gain from the injustices being perpetrated by your greedy leaders and folks. I don't blame you, I blame this one Nigeria under which you hide to write gibberish.  

The Yoruba tribe precipitated the 1967-70 civil war through 'Operation Wetie'. This is a tribe that takes pride in heating up the polity, not to mention their numerous and unbridled treasury-looting, breeding touts, street urchins and political thugs. 

Soon after Nigeria got independence the Western region was in turmoil. Premier Ladoke Akintola and Chief Obafemi  Awolowo became embroiled in a protracted crisis. By 1962 the crisis led to sustained violence and acts of lawlessness with law makers engaged in vicious physical combats in the Western regional parliament. Amongst serious injuries and other damages, the mace of office was broken.  The federal government intervened to curb the lawlessness and violence by imposing a state of emergency and appointing Dr Moses Majekodunmi as interim premier of the Western region on the 29th of June 1962. This became the first imposition of a state of emergency in Nigeria’s history due to heightened levels of lawlessness. But that did not help matters...

In January 1966, soldiers from every region of the federation (Nzeogwu - Mid-West; Ifeajuna -East; Ademoyega - West; Kpera -North) had staged a coup in which soldiers and politicians from every region of the federation (Akintola: West, Balewa: North, Unegbe: East, Okotie-Eboh: Mid-West) were killed. Their ultimate aim was to install and make the treason - prisoner Obafemi Awolowo (a Yoruba god) the ruler of the country.

When Northern soldiers staged a revenge coup in July 1966, soldiers from one region of the federation and their people (North: Danjuma, Murtala, Martin Adamu etc) singled out soldiers and civillians from one region (East) in the federation as their targets. 

Unegbu was the GOC of one of the major army barracks. He was Igbo, and he was also the guy who tried in impeding the January 1966 coup by refusing to release weapons. For his refusal, the coup plotters killed him.

Igbos have been killed in the North since 1940s, long before independence. They have continued to be killed in the North up till present. Nzeogwu's coup only provided a pretext for the North supported by the unrepentant traitors in the South to embark upon their favorite past time. Ojukwu defended Igbos from ethnic cleansing, and Igbos being very resilient survived the war.  
Are those all the names of the perpetrators of the coups and the victims. You guys woke trouble up when you killed Ahmad bello. Your fathers just like you, were arrogant, they despised the northerners and at the height of their madness killed some respected northerners and the rest is history.
Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Are those all the names of the perpetrators of the coups and the victims. You guys woke trouble up when you killed Ahmad bello. Your fathers just like you, were arrogant, they despised the northerners and at the height of their madness killed some respected northerners and the rest is history.

What trouble are you talking about? Despise the Northerners in what way?
What has military issue got to do with selective killings of Igbo civilians? Why did your greedy and parasitic fathers not restrict the killings to the military?
Was 1966 the first time you bloody terrorists began murdering Igbos for no just cause?
If you are making any sense why was pogrom not carried out on the people of the coup plotters of subsequent coups in Nigeria

And what have you to say over the frequent propagation of despicable, hate speeches in your mosques and the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods in the North and Middle-belt?

The Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri perverts and pedophiles have been hiding under the camouflage of religion have over the century to unleash mayhem on the christians and their religious leaders. Has ANY pogrom being carried out by other tribes against Hausa-Fulani-Kanuris

You must indeed be drunk with the crude oil from another man's backyard!
NEVER MIND YOU SHALL REAP THE WHIRLWIND YOU HAVE SOWN OVER THE YEARS!

The Zulus are indeed better fellows than Hausa-Fulani-Kanuris because they kill not their country men but those of other countries. But you cold-hearted murderers are a curse unto yourselves and your entire generations.

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grand father, Othman Danfodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use minorities in the North as willing tools and South as conquered territories and never allow them to rule over us or have control over their future

- Sir Ahmadu Bello, October 12,  1960

Austin4lif:
Am never a Fan of this Kalu of a guy, what am concerned of is the northern domination of the minority groups in Nigeria. If you visit Kano, u will see hausa people claiming the birth right of Nigeria.

Those from the east,west and south are being regarded as foreigners in same Nigeria in Kano state. You dont have equal rights like those who are from there. Travel to Zamfara state, u will see the highest level of religious intolerance. The state school of health is an epitome of islamabad, Christians especially the girls were forced to put on Hijab b4 entering class

Who says that it is only Boko haram that want to force us to islam? Travel also to katsina state were it is a sin to be called igbo or a Christian even though there are minority christians from that state who are known as the"maguzawa" go to kebbi you will not have permit to build ur church and u will be harassed to pay tax by the local authorities even though hausa people are not goood in paying for Govt facilities. 
Only in Nigeria u will see Emirs with exotic cars and nobody is asking how did they get the money even though many of our igwe's and oba's don't even own a car.
Is only in Nigeria most mosques dnt pay NEPA bill and water Bills. Only in Nigeria will u see a particular ethnic group dominating all the sectors of the economy
Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
xtrorse:

What trouble are you talking about? Despise the Northerners in what way?
What has military issue got to do with selective killings of Igbo civilians? Why did your greedy and parasitic fathers not restrict the killings to the military?
Was 1966 the first time you bloody terrorists began murdering Igbos for no just cause?
If you are making any sense why was pogrom not carried out on the people of the coup plotters of subsequent coups in Nigeria

And what have you to say over the frequent propagation of despicable, hate speeches in your mosques and the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods in the North and Middle-belt?

The Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri perverts and pedophiles have been hiding under the camouflage of religion have over the century to unleash mayhem on the christians and their religious leaders. Has ANY pogrom being carried out by other tribes against Hausa-Fulani-Kanuris

You must indeed be drunk with the crude oil from another man's backyard!
NEVER MIND YOU SHALL REAP THE WHIRLWIND YOU HAVE SOWN OVER THE YEARS!

The Zulus are indeed better fellows than Hausa-Fulani-Kanuris because they kill not their country men but those of other countries. But you cold-hearted murderers are a curse unto yourselves and your entire generations.

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grand father, Othman Danfodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use minorities in the North as willing tools and South as conquered territories and never allow them to rule over us or have control over their future

- Sir Ahmadu Bello, October 12,  1960

So you think it is okay for Zulus to kill other nationals but wrong for hausas to kill you. Ojukwu's declaration of Biafra and the support he got from igbos was a call for war. civil wars happened world wide even in America
Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

So you think it is okay for Zulus to kill other nationals but wrong for hausas to kill you. Ojukwu's declaration of Biafra and the support he got from igbos was a call for war. civil wars happened world wide even in America

After your Northern leaders have ruined and bastardized this forced union, looting and raping her common wealth with reckless abandon you still have the guts to talk about war. I don't blame you, I blame this contraption under which you had the temerity to rant cowardly. If you are no cowards why would you hide under Boko-Haram to perpetuate the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods Why were you not bold enough to declare your Arewa Republic instead you sent your ragtag militants to declare for you?

How is your North now? Are your Alfas and Emirs not been murdered in company of their entire family? Now you beasts will have to watch your backs even in your damned yoga class called mosque. That is your reward for your great atrocities over the century and its coming in million folds. 

You unrepentant vampires and murderers can choose to go to hell with your useless bragging. 
Though you are already drunk to stupor with the crude oil from another man's backyard, one thing is certain, YOU SHALL SOON BE BROUGHT TO YOUR KNEELS AND YOU SHALL EAT YOUR WORDS... Mark those words!

1 Like

Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by DaBullIT(m): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dear erdyot consult history books, Yoruba didn't start war, Igbos did

8 igbo army officers carried out a coup and killed an emir, which caused reprisal attacks, thereafter, Ojukwu said Igbos are being maltreated and demanded autonomy, unfortunately for him he did not negotiate properly when he demanded autonomy, so the hausas felt bad and started killing every easterner in their States

Operation wetie had nothing to do with Igbos it was awolowos Npc ncnc versus other Yoruba factions when they tried to over throw awolowo and the war was between Yoruba politicians and members of the other party it was basically burning politicians properties

Consult with your elders
xtrorse:

Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by DaBullIT(m): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
xtrorse:

Operation wetie was significantly used in 1962 when Chief Ladoke Akintola and Chief Obafemi Awolowo were embroiled in a protracted crisis thus leading to a high rate of violence and acts of lawlessness with law makers engaging themselves in vicious physical combats in the Western regional parliament.[3]

More fact fulani / hausa VA Yoruba
Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by anulaxad(m): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
People don't understand that treason is being commited.
Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
DaBullIT:
Dear erdyot consult history books, Yoruba didn't start war, Igbos did

8 igbo army officers carried out a coup and killed an emir, which caused reprisal attacks, thereafter, Ojukwu said Igbos are being maltreated and demanded autonomy, unfortunately for him he did not negotiate properly when he demanded autonomy, so the hausas felt bad and started killing every easterner in their States

Operation wetie had nothing to do with Igbos it was awolowos Npc ncnc versus other Yoruba factions when they tried to over throw awolowo and the war was between Yoruba politicians and members of the other party it was basically burning politicians properties

Consult with your elders

N.B: The essence of this information is mainly to expose the lies of the notorious history distortionists and wicked propagandists who insult and malign others continually with lies and falsehood, and shout and make much noise on every available media. This a tribe that is after all well known for being loose cannons. Uncouth, uncivilised and disrespectful set of people who made a career out of abuse and slurs.
The same treacheerous beings who precipitated the January 1966 coup and the 1967-70 civil war with their bloody 'Operation Wetie ' in the SW. They start trouble and heat up the polity only to run cowardly to hide in their evil Soka forest when the jungle matures.

"Operation Wetie" in Yoruba means wet a human being and his/her properties with petrol and set them ablaze.

Lagos (in South West) was the capital of Nigeria from 1914 up to 1991, until Abuja officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991. It was on 14 November 1991, the Presidency and other federal government functions were finally relocated to the new capital city of Abuja.

YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA - By Sanusi Lamido 
In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.
   * The Yoruba elite and area-boy politics;
    * Igbo marginalisation and the responsible limits of retribution; and
    * The Yoruba Factor and "Area-boy" Politics.
My views on the Yoruba political leadership have been thoroughly articulated in some of my writings, prime among which was " Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. There was also an earlier publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History" (Aug. 21, 1998)...
Being Excerpts from A Paper Presented At The “National Conference On The 1999 Constitution” Jointly Organised By The Network For Justice And The Vision Trust Foundation, At The Arewa House, Kaduna From 11th –12th September, 1999.
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

REMI FANI KAYODE, AKINTOLA, AWOLOWO, WESTERN REGION AND THE CRISIS THAT TRUNCATED THE FIRST REPUBLIC

These captains of the “tribalism industry” have good incentives to always omit the causes of the January 1966 coup preferring instead to dwell only on the coup itself. The reason  is simple;  It was  in their own  Western region  then known as the “wild wild west”  that  election rigging, thuggery, violence, arson, mass murders and other  forms of corruption and acts of lawlessness that occasioned the January 1966 coup  took place as pioneering acts in Nigeria.

Soon after Nigeria got independence the Western region was in turmoil. Premier Ladoke Akintola and Chief Obafemi  Awolowo became embroiled in a protracted crisis. By 1962 the crisis led to sustained violence and acts of lawlessness with law makers engaged in vicious physical combats in the Western regional parliament. Amongst serious injuries and other damages, the mace of office was broken.  The federal government intervened to curb the lawlessness and violence by imposing a state of emergency and appointing Dr Moses Majekodunmi as interim premier of the Western region on the 29th of June 1962. This became the first imposition of a state of emergency in Nigeria’s history due to heightened levels of lawlessness. Following an alliance between Akintola and Ahmadu Bello, Ladoke Akintola was returned to power on the 31st of December 1962 in spite of protests by Dr Nnamidi Azikiwe who requested fresh elections rather than reinstating Ladoke Akintola.

By 1963, the plot between Akintola, Tafawa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello was perfected and Chief Obafemi Awolowo was arrested for coup plotting/ treason. His trial commenced in earnest and he was alongside some accomplices convicted for treason and jailed for 10 years. This again was the first alleged coup plotting and conviction in Nigerian history. Intent on totally decimating Chief Awolowo, Ladoke Akintola together with vice premier Remi Fani Kayode went into a political alliance with Prime minister Tafawa Balewa and new political party known as the Nigerian National Alliance (NNA) was formed.  By this time Dr Nnamidi Azikiwe had realised the folly of entering a coalition with Tafawa Balewa’s government   and teamed up with incarcerated Chief Awolowo’s Action group to form the all progressive grand alliance (UPGA).

In 1964, federal elections became due. As usual ethnic chauvinism, intimidation and violence was part of the frenzied campaigning. Remi Kayode and Akintola’s campaign was as usual almost entirely based on tribalism. When the elections were finally held, it was massively rigged in the Western region. Indeed deputy premier Remi Fani Kayode had famously boasted that “there is nothing they can do, whether they vote us or not, we will win.” This statement turned out to be true as massive rigging was orchestrated in the elections.  Once again this became the first pioneering act of election rigging by indigenous actors in Nigeria’s history. The announcement of the rigged election results quickly sparked off unprecedented acts of thuggery, violence, arson, mass murders and general acts of lawlessness in the Western region.

Daily mass murders and arson became routine in the Western region (wetie). This violence and lawlessness in the Western region was to continue from 1964 until 1966 when the military lost patience and finally struck.

The Western region was thus a region in crisis from the onset of post-colonial rule. By the time of the military coup, Chief Obafemi Awolowo himself was incarcerated for treason and the region was practically on an uncontrollable violence and trajectory of self destruction for almost two years from 1964 to 1966.
At the same time that the Western region was aflame the Eastern region was calm and democratic. Unlike the Western region there were no cases of election rigging, thuggery or other such acts of lawlessness in the East. In the North there was sporadic violence in the TIV division which was put down by the military.

Of all the regions, the western region was torn the most by crisis and acts of lawlessness which eventually occasioned the coup. If the leadership of the Western region had played by the rules and avoided the infighting, the election rigging, the thuggery, the  planning of a coup in 1963, the  arson, the mass murders and other  such corrupt acts and vices  many of which were being  introduced for the first time  in Nigeria  and which incidentally continues to haunt the nation to date, there would have been no coup and Nigeria would no doubt have immensely benefited from  a  functional democracy  devoid of election rigging, thuggery and violence as it obtains  in many progressive nations around the world.

The leadership of the Western region in conspiracy with Prime Minister Tafawa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello are singularly responsible for the events and crisis that truncated the first republic and ruined the nation.

Those who carried out the coup choose to act out of genuine anger and frustration at the carnage in the Western region.  Whatever the demerits of the coup, It is obvious the coupists had nothing to gain other than the patriotic urge to end the corruption and lawlessness that had taken hold of the nation particularly the Western region.

Yorubas created the crisis that occasioned the coup and whose region the coup saved from self destruction are  some of the biggest ungrateful noisemakers  who peddle  the propaganda  of  colouring  an anti corruption revolutionary coup with patriotic ideals  very similar to that of  Flt Lt  Jerry Rawlings  in a tribal garb. In Ghana, Jerry Rawlings led a coup that eliminated three former heads of state, top military officers and top members of the judiciary. Not one of those killed was from Jerry Rawlings Ewe tribe, but Ghanaians didn’t spew tribalism into the coup and Ghana is better for it. With too many vultures and opportunists...preying on tribalism in Nigeria the story was bound to be different and thus a coup driven out of patriotism and obvious anger at the state of affairs was reconstructed as an Igbo coup and the worms were let out from the woodwork.

JANUARY 1966 COUP

Adewale Ademoyega, a full blooded Yoruba army officer, was deeply involved in the planning and execution of the January coup. His book ‘Why We Struck’ gives insight into the coup’s antecedents; planning; modus operandi and partial success. Any study of January 15 that ignores Ademoyega’s book is incomplete.

In a September 5 2010 interview with ‘The Nation’ newspaper, Matthew Mbu, then a Junior Defence Minister, narrated how, at an Air Force base in Kaduna on an official assignment on 5 January 1966, he was bluntly told by Brigadier Samuel Ademulegun that the military was going to sack the government. Ademulegun made no bones about their plan to shoot key members of the political class, notably Chief Okotie-Eboh, the Minister for Finance.

... the killing of Lieutenant-Colonel Arthur Unegbe is attributed to his possession and non-surrender of the Lagos armoury keys to the plotters.
As professional soldiers the plotters knew this. Going by the accounts of Ademoyega and Gbulie who wrote ‘Nigeria’s Five Majors,’ what the plotters desperately needed were armoured vehicles to consolidate their gains in Lagos on January 15.

In page 60 of his book, Ademoyega mentioned Unegbe as one of the officers he and his colleagues had marked down for arrest.

Northern officers and men were involved, especially at the execution stage. Max Silloun, the military historian, mentions them in his landmark online article ‘The inside story of Nigeria’s first military coup Parts 1 and 2.’ It can be accessed from most search engines. Prominent among these Northern officers was the then Lieutenant John Atom Kpera who later became the Benue State governor in the Babangida regime. Kpera participated in the coup under Captain Ben Gbulie, Nzeogwu’s right hand-man in Kaduna. (See Ben Gbulie: ‘Nigeria’s Five Majors.’).

Although Adewale Ademoyega is the most prominent Yoruba participant in the coup, there were other Yoruba officers who were involved at the dangerous execution stage of the coup. One of them is Second Lieutenant Olafimihan, an officer serving under Madiebo in Kaduna. He was sent by the plotters to gauge his commander’s loyalty. (See Madiebo pp.17-18). Another is Lieutenant (some books refer to him as a Captain) Fola Oyewole. He, like Ademoyega, went on to fight for Biafra and wrote a book on his coup and wartime experiences. The book’s title is ‘Reluctant Rebel.’ There is also Captain Ganiyu Adeleke who became an instructor in the Biafran Infantry School. For confirmation, see the list of coup plotters detained by Ironsi’s regime in Ademoyega pp.106-108, and this quote from Nowa Omoigui’s online account: ‘Mid-Western Invasion of 1967’: ‘Captain Ganiyu Adeleke, who had taken part in both the January 15 coup and the Mid-Western invasion before becoming an instructor in the Biafran School of Infantry was released at a later date after his co-plotters had been freed.’ Omoigui’s work is significant because, though he exhibits a high level of professionalism in his research, he has no sympathy for the January 15 coup. If his facts corroborate Ademoyega’s they are worthy of attention.

For personal studies consult the following sources as quoted in this post: 

http://www.naijastories.com/2013/04/the-facts-and-fiction-of-the-january-15-1966-coup/

https://www.nairaland.com/334770/famous-aburi-conference-full-minute/3

* Nowa Omoigui’s online account: ‘Mid-Western Invasion of 1967’ - where he mentioned ‘Captain Ganiyu Adeleke, who had taken part in both the January 15 coup and the Mid-Western invasion before becoming an instructor in the Biafran School of Infantry.

* ‘Why We Struck’ - a book by  Adewale Ademoyega, a full blooded Yoruba army officer, who was deeply involved in the planning and execution of the January 1966 coup.

* Max Silloun (the military historian) landmark online article - ‘The inside story of Nigeria’s first military coup Parts 1 and 2

* 'Nigeria’s Five Majors’ - book by Ben Gbulie

* Major General Alexander Madiebo - excerpts from his interview with National Mirror
http://elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/13104-blame-gowon-and-awolowo-for-biafra-genocide-general-madiebo

* ‘Reluctant Rebel’ - a book by Captain Fola Oyewole, who went on to fight for Biafra just like Ademoyega 

* See the list of coup plotters detained by Ironsi’s regime in Ademoyega pp.106-108

* Sanusi Lamido's writings, "Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. 

* Sanusi Lamido's writings/publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History" (Aug. 21, 1998)

* Sanusi Lamido's paper presented at the “National Conference On The 1999 Constitution” Jointly Organised By The Network For Justice And The Vision Trust Foundation, At The Arewa House, Kaduna From 11th –12th September, 1999.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

Get the books and published papers and acquire some useful knowledge that can help you make informed decisions, and unravel the lies and propaganda being peddled in the public domain by the criminal 'sophisticated' tribe, even in this age of information technology.
Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by jemir000: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
we are taking kogi and Benue with us...south south
Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
xtrorse:

After your Northern leaders have ruined and bastardized this forced union, looting and raping her common wealth with reckless abandon you still have the guts to talk about war. I don't blame you, I blame this contraption under which you had the temerity to rant cowardly. If you are no cowards why would you hide under Boko-Haram to perpetuate the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods Why were you not bold enough to declare your Arewa Republic instead you sent your ragtag militants to declare for you?

How is your North now? Are your Alfas and Emirs not been murdered in company of their entire family? Now you beasts will have to watch your backs even in your damned yoga class called mosque. That is your reward for your great atrocities over the century and its coming in million folds. 

You unrepentant vampires and murderers can choose to go to hell with your useless bragging. 
Though you are already drunk to stupor with the crude oil from another man's backyard, one thing is certain, YOU SHALL SOON BE BROUGHT TO YOUR KNEELS AND YOU SHALL EAT YOUR WORDS... Mark those words!
If you think karma is coming after us to make us pay for our sins then why are you crying? during the civil war era the igbos were far more educated than the northerners but we know the gap is fast closing up, unbeknownst to you, while you rest on your oars. I heard recently of aa igbo governor encouraging 'boy child education', Whosoever heard of such a thing? All the Igbo guys are either selling okrika or in Indonesia embarrassing Nigeria.
Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

If you think karma is coming after us to make us pay for our sins then why are you crying? during the civil war era the igbos were far more educated than the northerners but we know the gap is fast closing up, unbeknownst to you, while you rest on your oars. I heard recently of aa igbo governor encouraging 'boy child education', Whosoever heard of such a thing? All the Igbo guys are either selling okrika or in Indonesia embarrassing Nigeria.

Ab0ki, you must be living in outer space as to not know that there is virtually no area of endeavor Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri combined can beat Igbos.

Uncircumcised son of perdition you should know that your contribution to this country is spreading hate, terrorism, poverty, diseases, untold deaths and retrogression while still latching on and leeching on the resources from another man's backyard.

You must be one of the privileged 15 million Almajaris loitering the streets like vagabonds. 

Imokay:
Some pictures here will disturb you, but please this madness must stop.Something is hurting me and as each day goes by, it gets worse.

The blogs rarely report this. Its voice is muted on TV and radio. But for us that are affected, this voice is loud. Sometimes it is a shout, sometimes it is a cry, sometimes it is a prayer, sometimes it is just a hollow empty sound.
Berom people are being wiped out one family at a time. It started 14years ago. Our men, our women, our children are being murdered on the streets, on their farms, in their sleep, on the way to school and sometimes still in the womb.
The culprits are called Unknown gunmen. They are unknown to the security agencies, unknown to the bloggers, unknown to TV, Radio and Newspapers. They are most terrifyingly unknown to the presidency. Funny thing is if you ask a 3 year old Berom boy who they are, he will tell you. I heard a statement from the FG vowing to deal with cattle rustlers and to protect cattle rearers. The Fulanis that carry AK47s alongside their sticks?But nothing was said of the farmers (Beroms). So who will protect the farmers? Who will protect their families from the cattle rearers?
My mother’s village is practically empty. The women and children are squatting in town. The men form bands, like vigilantes knowing that they cannot turn their backs away from their ancestral lands or they will be lost forever.
That is the plan. Shey you all know. It is a war to claim territory." We make their villages unsafe, they run away and we can roam and graze freely. 100years from now, no one will dispute it is ours." It is a long term plan but one family a night, in a year thousands are killed year in year out and the plan is taking shape.
A chemical explosion at British America in Lamingo area in Jos and the Federal Government orders an investigation. Families are being snuffed out, not a word. He is chasing money for people that are dying. When (if) he gets this money, how many will be alive to benefit from it? I am speaking about my people, who are displaced all over plateau state. In my family house in Jos, we cook with a huge pot outside. I cannot tell you how much it costs. We will bear the cost, if only we knew when help will come.
The rest of Nigeria is looking at the North East, but they have hope. Who is looking at the North Central? We are looking at ourselves. When people from Benue speak, we understand only too well.
Someone asked what the security agencies are doing, we are asking the same. I remember when the soldiers in Vom were pursued by women baring their breasts. They were camping in the midst of Vom people and still families were being killed.
I understand America’s unwillingness to give up their guns. Too many crazy people. If the Berom people decided to bear arms, who in honesty will blame them? How do you look at the corpses of children with their milky bloody brains on the floor next to their severed heads and not burn with murderous rage? How do you look at young pretty girls wearing tights in the Jos morning cold strewn on the floor in awkward positions on half harvested potato farms and not want vengeance? How do you wrap the bodies of your 65 year old uncle, his younger brother, his wife and two children in wrappers and lay them side by side in a large dug out red dirt ditch and still feel human? How does a mother stop being a mother when her breasts are still leaking with milk for a baby hacked to death with a cutlass? She would hug the older children for comfort, only they were killed too.
And O ye kinsmen of Fulani, that jump into every thread and talk about how much cattle the Fulani have lost. Can you help us do a body count? Count your cattle and victims and we will count just our bodies. If ours is higher, will you stop? Will your thirsty god finally be appeased? I am equating the lives of my people to your cows. I am to understand they are precious to you. You have killed our old, young and the babies. You have spared no one.
I call on President Buhari because he said he is for us all. Not just the cattle rearers.
Plateau state voted almost 50%, hear our cries.
Lastly, no one should mention graze reserves. You cannot soak a land with the blood of its indigenes and then hand it over to their killers. Your cows will be eating blood grass.As i was putting this piece together, new cries, young able bodied men,with lives snuffed out of them by unknown gun men. Help us please, come to our aid........people here that campaigned, hep us get the president, maybe no one is telling him. We learn from the last administration, that people in power can be isolated from things happening and that was or confidence i this new administration. The President must hear, know and act.
Ya Yesu Adagwi, see our tears. Save our children.

Pix 1 and 2 Pictures of the victims.
Pix 3 Victims murdered in cold blood.
Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
xtrorse:

Ab0ki, you must be living in outer space as to not know that there is virtually no area of endeavor Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri combined can beat Igbos.

Uncircumcised son of perdition you should know that your contribution to this country is spreading hate, terrorism, poverty, diseases, untold deaths and retrogression while still latching on and leeching on the resources from another man's backyard.

You must be one of the privileged 15 million Almajaris loitering the streets like vagabonds. 

I am circumcised you sin of bitterness. We love you and will always correct you when you go wrong, we are brothers you know
Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 26, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I am circumcised you sin of bitterness. We love you and will always correct you when you go wrong, we are brothers you know

Stating the obvious truth to you and your folks should not be misconstrued as hatred. That you have murder thousands of my brethren in cold blood, is that not enough?
You only consider me as brother when you desire my support for political gains.
If indeed you have any love, why do you bile-filled creatures take pleasure in killing Christian minorities and relegating them to the background?
Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by rudebouy: 1:26am On Aug 26, 2015
Wait oh! Am I the only one seeing the stupidity of this thread? How can a sane man take Nigeria to court? To judge Nigeria by a Nigerian court? Can ppl really be dis stupid?

Nnamdi Kanu is in London. United Nations has an office in London. Or him no sabi dia address?

Wow! shocked
Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by DaBullIT(m): 6:02am On Aug 26, 2015
xtrorse:

Get the books and published papers and acquire some useful knowledge that can help you make informed decisions, and unravel the lies and propaganda being peddled in the public domain by the criminal 'sophisticated' tribe, even in this age of information technology. 

Did you even read the copy and paste ?

1 Yoruba / Yoruba - Awolowo and Akintola were struggling for power

2 Nnamdi Azikwe was the president from 1963- 66 or there abouts , An Igbo man

3 Your logic is when there's a crisis in a Country , the best thing to do is to over throw government with a coup ?

Yorubas and Hausas were assassinated

The 1966 Nigerian coup d'état began on January 15, 1966 when rebel Southern Nigerian soldiers led by Kaduna Nzeogwu assassinated 11 senior Nigerian politicians and two soldiers as well as kidnapping three others. The coup plotters attacked the cities of Kaduna, Ibadan, and Lagos while also blockading the Niger and Benue River within a two day span of time before the coup plotters were subdued. A senior Army officer, General Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi then used the coup as a pretext to annex power ending First Nigerian Republic. It was the spark that erupted into the Nigerian Civil War.

In August 1965 one Yoruba and four Igbo Majors were beginning to plot a coup d'état against incumbent Prime Minister Abubakar Balewa. The coup was planned because the Majors were dissatisfied with the governments actions and that most Nigerian politicians were of Northern Nigerian origin Mean while

The President of Nigeria, Nnamdi Azikiwe Your kinsman was the president all that while left the country in late 1965 first for Europe, then on a cruise to the Caribbean. Under the law, Senate President Nwafor Orizu became Acting President during his absence and had all the powers of the President.
Another Igbo man was in charge in Nnamdi's absence

So tell me , when ibo is president and Senate president, Notherners were premiers of thier regions , not the seat of power

Major General Johnson Thomas Umunnakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi (3 March 1924 – 29 July 1966) was a senior Nigerian military officer and second Head of State. He seized power in the chaos that ensued the first military coup in Nigeria and served as the Head of State of Nigeria from 16 January 1966 until he was overthrown and killed on 29 July 1966 by a group of Northern army officers [size=24pt]who revolted against his perceived tribalistic government.[/size]

Your people killed northerners and Yorubas, seized power

The Nigerian counter-coup of 1966, or the so called "July Rematch", was the second of many military coups in Nigeria. It was masterminded by Lt Colonel Murtala Muhammed[1] and many northern military officers. The coup started out as a mutiny at roughly mid-night on July 28, 1966[2] and was a reaction to the killings of Northern politicians and Officers by mostly Igbo soldiers on January 15, 1966. The July mutiny/counter coup resulted in the murder of Nigeria's 1st military Head of State General Aguiyi Ironsi and Lt Colonel Adekunle Fajuyi (who was hosting a visiting Ironsi) in Ibadan by angry northern Non Commissioned Officers (NCOs).[3] Upon the termination of Ironsi's government, Lt Colonel Yakubu Gowon was appointed Head of State by the July 1966 coup conspirators.

History is well documented, You throw the first punch , no body screamed seccession, and you are being punched back , now all you do is cry and cry ,

You should educate yourself too

According to historian Max Siollun northern soldiers had a list of grievances[4] following the aborted January 15, 1966 coup which led to the planning of the counter-coup. A list of their grievances were:

The murder of northern military and civilian leaders in the aborted January 15, 1966 coup
The January 15, 1966 coup conspirators (mostly Majors) had not been tried for treason and were being paid while in detention
The passage of the Unification Decree
Rumors of an "Igbo coup" to eliminate northern soldiers
The promotion of several Igbo Majors to Lt Colonel
Rumors of General Ironsi's ethnic favoritism toward Igbos
Plans to swap the 1st and 4th battalions and plans to rotate the military governors of the different regions
Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by c33b33(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2015
rudebouy:
Wait oh! Am I the only one seeing the stupidity of this thread? How can a sane man take Nigeria to court? To judge Nigeria by a Nigerian court? Can ppl really be dis stupid?

Nnamdi Kanu is in London. United Nations has an office in London. Or him no sabi dia address?

Wow! shocked

Nnamdi Kanu is not a party to this case,this is a group sponsored by politicians to deceive the gullible ones.

IPOB Youth
Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by rudebouy: 8:54am On Aug 26, 2015
c33b33:

Nnamdi Kanu is not a party to this case,this is a group sponsored by politicians to deceive the gullible ones.

IPOB Youth

I didnt say he was. Am saying it just baffles me that a man lives in london and has never gone to united nations office to make a case for secession.

Its like going to a radio station or coming on naiaraland to broadcast to the world dat ur boss is maltreating you in office, instead of taking legal actions against him. It just doesnt make any sense at all.
Re: Biafra’s Self-determination Suit Against Nigeria Continues Sept 22 by c33b33(m): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2015
rudebouy:

I didnt say he was. Am saying it just baffles me that a man lives in london and has never gone to united nations office to make a case for secession. And UN used to have its headquaters in London. Damn!

Its like going to a radio station to broadcast to the world dat ur boss is maltreating you in office, instead of taking legal actions against him and have him pay for his actions. It just doesnt make any sense to me at all.

Where was UN during the genocide? Who makes up the UN. He is enlightening the world through that radio but ofcourse you won't understand.

It won't make sense to you now,just relax and watch event unfold. Don't rush!

IPOB Youth

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of "One Nigeria" / IPOB Declares 23rd September Public Holiday / Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 222
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.