Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. (2680 Views)

Behold Our New Flag-pics / How Saraki Turned Emir Of Ilorin Into ‘houseboy’ / Behold Our New Customs Boss, From 504 To Flying Private Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by bigass(f): 6:42am On Aug 25, 2015
Who will rescue us from this orobo houseboy governor. No Vision for Lagos

Lagosians voted you to work. Now you have abandoned them to pursue Fashola. Our darling Fashola. We no go gree

Fashola shoes are too big for Orobo to fill

OROBO

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by bigass(f): 6:42am On Aug 25, 2015
God help us oo

Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by myners007: 6:43am On Aug 25, 2015
introvert do d needful
Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by Abugab(m): 6:56am On Aug 25, 2015
Make una leave Ambo alone oooo.
If he has chosen to play the politics of vendetta, let's see how it pans out for him at the end.

2 Likes

Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by bigass(f): 6:58am On Aug 25, 2015
Abugab:
Make una leave Ambo alone oooo.
If he has chosen to play the politics of vendetta, let's see how it pans out for him at the end.

we wont leave him alone ooo
He was voted by Lagosians to work not to go on vendetta movement

8 Likes

Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by Abugab(m): 7:02am On Aug 25, 2015
bigass:

I know he will be the loser here as he should rather be working than being on a white goose chase. Lagos is a complex state to govern and the people are waiting and watching him

5 Likes

Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by owobokiri(m): 7:03am On Aug 25, 2015
bigass:

What is the problem here? That he has no vision? Or that he is on a vendetta? When it fashola, it is vendetta. . , when it is jonathan, it is anti corruption. . . You can't help but marvel at APCs athletic logic sometimes. .

16 Likes

Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by mekaboy(m): 7:06am On Aug 25, 2015
So lagosians want buhari to probe jonathan but dont want the same for fashola?
Who r we decieving in this country?

10 Likes

Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by akinszz: 7:06am On Aug 25, 2015
Ambode ko, Ambali ni

Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by harysterol: 7:09am On Aug 25, 2015
myners007:
introvert do d needful
she be mod now? shocked
Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 25, 2015
bigass:

I will join you to do that when I see you condenming Buhari for his misplace priorities

2 Likes

Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by bigass(f): 7:12am On Aug 25, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
I will join you to do that when I see you condenming Buhari for his misplace priorities

No FGN needs to probe Jonadumb but Ambode should either invite EFCC or stop shouting.
Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 25, 2015
bigass:

No FGN needs to probe Jonadumb but Ambode should either invite EFCC or stop shouting.
Hypocrisy at its worst

8 Likes

Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:18am On Aug 25, 2015
I have said this before in many fora that Lagos state has set a standard for Governance. It does not matter which party you are, but ur ability to deliver. Your abilities matters now. You will need to surpass the standards already set or ur flaws will be evident in no time. EOD.

1 Like

Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by bigass(f): 7:19am On Aug 25, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Hypocrisy at its worst

I believe Fashola should be probed oo but let him get a court injunction to probe him, set up a panel of inquiry and invite EFCC to prosecute Fashola if the panel founds anything. fighting him on the pages of newspaper is vendetta.it wont achieve anything

1 Like

Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 25, 2015
bigass:

I believe Fashola should be probed oo but let him get a court injunction to probe him, set up a panel of inquiry and invite EFCC to prosecute Fashola if the panel founds anything. fighting him on the pages of newspaper is vendetta.it wont achieve anything
Where were you when Oshiomole was having numerical diahorea

When PMB was reeling out figures from the air

When Adesina and Garba shehu were making fabricated statements without an indictment of GEJ govt from a competent court.

Your hypocrisy stinks,

I'm sorry I can't join words with you because I know people like you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by bigass(f): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Where were you when Oshiomole was having numerical diahorea

When PMB was reeling out figures from the air

When Adesina and Garba shehu were making fabricated statements without an indictment of GEJ govt from a competent court.

Your hypocrisy stinks,

I'm sorry I can't join words with you because I know people like you

lol
Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by owobokiri(m): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2015
Standards like spending billions planting flowers and upgrading substandard websites? Where are the much vaunted "standards" really? The mind boggling over inflated contracts? Stop living in your own world. . Go to Uyo and see standards. .

Asiwaju9ja:
I have said this before in many fora that Lagos state has set a standard for Governance. It does not matter which party you are, but ur ability to deliver. Your abilities matters now. You will need to surpass the standards already set or ur flaws will be evident in no time. EOD.

6 Likes

Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:42am On Aug 25, 2015
owobokiri:

What is the problem here? That he has no vision? Or that he is on a vendetta? When it fashola, it is vendetta. . , when it is jonathan, it is anti corruption. . . You can't help but marvel at APCs athletic logic sometimes. .

We call it political sophistication.

It is extremely contagious.

Two set of standard for analyzing (judging) the same category of allegation or perceived crime.

This is why they always come up with wrong inference and premises.

Bunch of corrupt generation

5 Likes

Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by o42austino(m): 7:46am On Aug 25, 2015
My SW brothers and sisters hypocrisy stinks.

1 Like

Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by Enki40(m): 7:46am On Aug 25, 2015
Oh, I see he's now a houseboy governor with no vision for Lagos state, and "Saint" Fashola is now the hunted while Tinubu remains the housemaster/godfather. Same thing OBJ wanted to do with Jonathan, to be the godfather, but that guy cut chain, and then OBJ turned the tables on him. Political power in Lagos state has been and still is a joke. No one, including St. Fashola should be crying foul. Bunch of hypocrites!!!

2 Likes

Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2015
owobokiri:
Standards like spending billions planting flowers and upgrading substandard websites? Where are the much vaunted "standards" really? The mind boggling over inflated contracts? Stop living in your own world. . Go to Uyo and see standards. .

And u think running lagos is the same as Akwa ibom? And of course there wasn't inflated contracts in Akwa Ibom.
Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by yorubatic: 7:59am On Aug 25, 2015
That is why I don't understand my people. ...must we all be cowards. ...can't one stand on his own? Must we always be O'yes member? Is this the only way to be progressive. ...just mumurishly obeying everything?

My people should learn to be brave and bold...

Must we be sheeps and cows? Why can't we have our individual opinions and aspirations?

....thank God, I am a true born again Christian And see things differently
Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by worthytalk: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2015
Welcome to zoological republic of Nigeria where frog eat frog. Tell me one good thing going on in the zoo and I'll show you a grandmother that is virgin. The zoo is curse for life! And it's high time it dismembers for good. IPOB fanatic
Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by MrFixIt001(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2015

This is a clear case of double standards. U all condemn Diezani, Oduah etal but when your idol Fashola is found culpable U claim it's vendetta. 

How on earth do you justify sinking of two boreholes for 139m? Are you a bastard? Did he drill an oil well or diamond mine? So because someone performs, that's enough justification to inflate contracts?

A whole lot of things went down before Ambo became Gov...Fashola was a product of imposition; turning around to condemn the same process is the height of hypocrisy. Do U wanna tell me that Fashola was more qualified than Jimi Agbaje, Toks Afikuyomi etal in 2007? Who leaked the info that Ambo is from Ondo? Who leaked info that Ambo was sacked from LASG Civil Service? Guess you were all to blind to notice then. Fashola's case is like that of a man who eats breakfast and then kicks the plate; has he forgotten there is still lunch and dinner to eat?

It is on record that it was Fashola that commissioned the Public Procurement Office website...Are you guys saying the ‎agency shouldn't do its job cos your hero is hurt?

That HMO was moved from Lands Ministry shows Ambo has a mind of his own and he is not being teleguided by Tinubu!

[/color]
Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by bilulu(m): 9:50am On Aug 25, 2015
So Lagosians re regretting voting Ambode...... Dey rejoiced wen d Oba promised Lagoon to d Ibos...... wat u sew u reap....... proudly 5%
Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by WhoBeThisMan: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2015
Fashola is a visionary. Ambode orobo and his orobo deputy may find it very difficult to fill that shoe

1 Like

Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by Perfectwazobia: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2015
Jimi was the man for the job if not for his utterances this Ambo wouldn't have been governor after Fashola. I know Ambo no go come as his behaviour is.

Take it or leave it he can never take the love of Fashola out of our heart he is treading the path that Gej walked and lost reelections. Ambode better sit or get out Fashola is everywhere in Lagos even the victory of APC as a whole started with baba Fashola.
Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by jaymichael(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2015
I just wonder why people spin issues out of their weird imaginations, to what ends? The issues they are accusing Fashola is (or rather was as it was just recently taken off the Lagos state website) on public domain. Has Ambode or his Agents issued a statement to the effect that they are behind the accusations of Fashola inflating contracts? since the information was on public domain I would want to believe that the mischief and accusations did not emanate from the Governor or his Agents as anyone could access the information and spin any tale or theories with it. Until Governor Ambode launches an official probe or enquiries in Fashola's administration, I will stick to my premise. It might interest one to note the the website that contained the information wasn't hosted by Governor Ambode but by Fashola to ensure transparency and accountability.
Re: Behold Our Orobo Houseboy Governor. by sdindan: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
bigass:
Who will rescue us from this orobo houseboy governor. No Vision for Lagos

Lagosians voted you to work. Now you have abandoned them to pursue Fashola. Our darling Fashola. We no go gree

Fashola shoes are too big for Orobo to fill

OROBO
But anytime u see something like " Buhari to probe Jonathan" you start shouting Sai Baba.
You see ur life? God will disgrace you pple soon.

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Of Yorubas In The Hands Of Igbos-Obafemi Awolowo / 'Go Back To The Basics To Learn How To Improve The Economy' -Obasanjo To Buhari / We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.