Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare (2681 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Is The Best Alternative To Buhari - Pastor Tunde Bakare / El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari About Shehu Sani (Photos) / Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by ogododo: 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
"We wrote 'el-Rufai Letter' to Buhari- Pastor Bakare

President Muhammadu Buhari's running mate in the 2011 presidential election Pastor Tunde Bakare has claimed part authorship of the controversial letter said to have been written by Governor Nasir el-Rufai of Kaduna State asking the President to reconsider his approach to the governance of the nation.
In today's sermon at his Latter Rain Assembly church, Lagos, Bakare said the Governor and himself submitted the letter to the President in September last year and that those who leaked the letter to the media recently, to make el-Rufai look bad, are indeed close allies who did not wish the President well.

Source Latter Rain Sermon 26/03/2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by HisSexcellency(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
Make I hear word! How come his name was omitted as part of the writers.

Modified :
A letter written to the president since Sept 2016 and presidency never acted on any of the issues raised until it was leaked to the press. Does this mean that buhari never read it?

2 Likes

Re: We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Does it surprise me? Nah

Its obvious that those who bundled a certificate less old nepotic man as a president are really regretting. Even in my office, they have all shut the hell their mouth up. They hardly engage in any political argument.

I remember one of them telling me that the cause of dollar scarcity is the fall in oil price. But they fail to answer me when the naira appreciate with no change in oil price.

Its shameful how Buhari supporters have shown me that pass six is not actually pass sense.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by dachin(m): 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
The authours of the said letter to PMB should be commended. PMB has to be well giulded!

1 Like

Re: We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by sarrki(m): 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
The truth is baba should do away with sycophants like

Lawan and Abba kyari

1 Like

Re: We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by SalamRushdie: 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:

Lawan and Abba kyari

The truth is that Nigeria needs let Buhari go because he has nothing to offer

10 Likes

Re: We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by tuniski: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:

Lawan and Abba kyari

The truth is baba should not Contest come 2019 and do away with people like u!

8 Likes

Re: We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by oloriooko(m): 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
That letter was a constructive criticism, probably the so called cabals stopped the president from seeing it.
Bubu must salvage himself from these evil close associates of his if he wants to move our economy forward.

I know bubu is ready to shift position if he sees reason with such constructive criticism

1 Like

Re: We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by ogododo: 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sycophants like Omojuwa told us exclusively that PMB told ElRufai to write it. Nigerians never sabi wetin they entered into

1 Like

Re: We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by Temptee101(m): 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
As if the old, demented incompetent bubu cares

1 Like

Re: We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by DIKEnaWAR: 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
tuniski:

The truth is baba should not Contest come 2019 and do away with people like u!

He is not a human being. He is a spam robot, programmed to praise Buhari.

1 Like

Re: We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by OlujobaSamuel: 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
hummmmmmmmmmmmm, what happened when Morocco expelled us that the president never knew of it till Wole Soyinka mentioned it is about to happen again.
Abeg, must you be a devil to be the righthand man of a nigerian president? why do these set of people hide relevant info from their principal when they know such will come back to hunt their principal? can the president do without them? just fed up sef(with nigerian rulers not with nigeria or life)
Re: We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by Splashme: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The truth is that Nigeria needs let Buhari go because he has nothing to offer
Re: We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by onnenka: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Yoruba Muslims will blast you for this.
Re: We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by Jesusloveyou: 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
Does it surprise me? Nah

Its obvious that those who bundled a certificate less old nepotic man as a president are really regretting. Even in my office, they have all shut the hell their mouth up. They hardly engage in any political argument.

I remember one of them telling me that the cause of dollar scarcity is the fall in oil price. But they fail to answer me when the naira appreciate with no change in oil price.

Its shameful how Buhari supporters have shown me that pass six is not actually pass sense.
you and those your co-worker lack some sense.
The only reason naira appreciate despite change in oil price is becos of foreign reserve, cbn just want to reserve upto 30b dollars before defending the naira.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by sammyj: 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
Chai PMB is gradually loosing the support of his old friends and genuine allies. Hope he gets to realise this b4 it's too late for him !! angry shocked
Re: We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by JANK23H(m): 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:

Lawan and Abba kyari
Pot calling kettle black. You aren't any different from the names you just mentioned.
Re: We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by quiverfull(m): 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nigerians forget easily. The man's wife publicly declared that her husband's government had been hijacked and now this letter written by some of his closest allies. I pray he listens and acts accordingly.
Re: We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by ogododo: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
quiverfull:
Nigerians forget easily. The man's wife publicly declared that her husband's government had been hijacked and now this letter written by some of his closest allies. I pray he listens and acts accordingly.
Naija people de quick forget things
Re: We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by CarlosTheJackal: 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:

Lawan and Abba kyari
Says the Syc in Chief
Re: We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by DeZoro(m): 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ever since the letter was written or leaked, what has changed in the nation or what has Buhari done his cabinet. All these are jamboree!!!
Re: We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by EazyMoh(m): 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
Don't worry Pastor, El Rufai will be the next president before their very own eyes.
Re: We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by ogododo: 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
DeZoro:
Ever since the letter was written or leaked, what has changed in the nation or what has Buhari done his cabinet. All these are jamboree!!!

God de
Re: We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by ogododo: 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
mynd44. Lalastic. mona see the epistle bu our Pale in the Lord
Re: We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by kutchs: 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
oloriooko:
That letter was a constructive criticism, probably the so called cabals stopped the president from seeing it.
Bubu must salvage himself from these evil close associates of his if he wants to move our economy forward.

I know bubu is ready to shift position if he sees reason with such constructive criticism
I doubt it would have made any difference had he 'seen and read' it. I doubt he would have understood the import of the letter.
You see the problem is not just sycophants like you and that spam sarrki but Buhari himself, he lacks it. Our only saviour is bundling that guy out of Aso Rock before he does more harm.
Re: We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by ogododo: 6:08am On Mar 27, 2017
Next time we will seat down to write down qualities we want in leaders to rule us.
Re: We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare by ogododo: 7:41am On Mar 27, 2017
kutchs:

I doubt it would have made any difference had he 'seen and read' it. I doubt he would have understood the import of the letter.
You see the problem is not just sycophants like you and that spam sarrki but Buhari himself, he lacks it. Our only saviour is bundling that guy out of Aso Rock before he does more harm.

Na the memo we go discuss this week; last week na Dino, upper Suleman

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Shouldn't Be The Solution For Nigerians, Learn From Ethiopia/Eritrea / Buhari Swagger Trending ....... 9ja I Hail. / 1999 Odi Massacre: The Bayelsa People Will Never Forgive Former President OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.