Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

This Just Defines Guys! (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Just Defines Guys! (photo) (4718 Views)

Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos / Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo / Your Birthmonth Is Your Wife...come Out Guys ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Just Defines Guys! (photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Candyrain:

I'm only see a pretty lady, she ain't begging. Just staring at me hoping I'll give up

That's because you need to get closer to the point where you can feel her hot breath on your ear. Effective begging is done in a hush hush tone tongue
Re: This Just Defines Guys! (photo) by Candyrain(m): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That's because you need to get closer to the point where you can feel her hot breath on your ear. Effective begging is done in a hush hush tone tongue

Hahahahaha... you are so gonna put me in trouble in this forum. Please I've told you not to beg, I won't be able to turn you down. Biko
Re: This Just Defines Guys! (photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
Candyrain:

Hahahahaha... you are so gonna put me in trouble in this forum. Please I've told you not to beg, I won't be able to turn you down. Biko

wink
Re: This Just Defines Guys! (photo) by katniss(f): 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
ChappyChase:
Yesterday there was a thread of a nice cassava covering "her" thing, but look at this yeye carrot! Came out naked and him thing even stand! Tag this pics!

Photoshoped!
Re: This Just Defines Guys! (photo) by Abayor7: 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
heayey:

i guess this is d biggest u've seen for real
hahahaha, see how u knack hammer for her head lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Bold And Beautiful Sexy Girls Shows Off Heavy Hips / ”just A Kiss And He Released” Disappointed Lady Slaps Her 5-seconds Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.