Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,060 members, 7,821,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! (1330 Views)

Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by bobolizim(m): 9:19am On Aug 25, 2015
This actually happened to my aunt,she has been in this relationship for ten years that everyone thinks or knows they are gonna marry eachother eventhough he wasn't employed before but just of recent too before their breakup.
He got a job working in one those of bank now that he's gotten a job he broke up with her.do you know the funniest part?ofcos it was hard for him to break up that easily he used an excuse..of emm,emm,I went to about four pastors and I was told same thing by all of them that I can't marry you,that God can't bless our home....you see!he doesn't know that before just after ten years relationship...since then I don't believe time matters in relationship and it really pain me oo was just thinking if such happened to me what would I have done?so I am directing this question to everyone out there I wanna gain...if it was you(dorsnt pray it should happen to u)what would you have done shocked This actually happened to my aunt,she has been in this relationship for ten years that everyone thinks or knows they are gonna marry eachother eventhough he wasn't employed before but just of recent too before their breakup.
He got a job working in one those of bank now that he's gotten a job he broke up with her.do you know the funniest part?ofcos it was hard for him to break up that easily he used an excuse..of emm,emm,I went to about four pastors and I was told same thing by all of them that I can't marry you,that God can't bless our home....you see!he doesn't know that before just after ten years relationship...since then I don't believe time matters in relationship and it really pain me oo was just thinking if such happened to me what would I have done?so I am directing this question to everyone out there I wanna gain...if it was you(dorsnt pray it should happen to u)what would you have done
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by dapsoneh: 9:19am On Aug 25, 2015
Sorry
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by falconey(m): 9:19am On Aug 25, 2015
I don't want to be hanged for murder so I move on.
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by vizkiz: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2015
naija pastors been destroying relationships with their "visions" since 19BC grin
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2015
Well i don't want it to happen to me, so i don't know.
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by christinie(f): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2015
Did he promise to marry her?
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by Wizzz: 9:22am On Aug 25, 2015
People change everyday. Tell your aunt to move on. The same God is on her side smiley
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by laplace12(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2015
Why will you date for 10 years?
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 9:30am On Aug 25, 2015
christinie:
Good question!
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by datyrone(m): 9:31am On Aug 25, 2015
so when the money wasnt there...he didnt know what God thought about their union.... sad
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by popweezy(m): 9:31am On Aug 25, 2015
I don't get you
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by Ariani: 9:32am On Aug 25, 2015
wetin make her stay 4 a relationship ten yrs @ d first place?mtchwww
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by bobolizim(m): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2015
christinie:
ofcos...it is obvious....everyone knows him in our family...even more Dan family same to his family too...nd moreover,dere was even a day he came to our church saying very soon he is going to come dr nd pick his wife...unknownly everyyhing is just a cajole
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by bobolizim(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2015
Ariani:
wetin make her stay 4 a relationship ten yrs @ d first place?mtchwww
Wat r u saying?Dey have been dating from their teens age?now the guy is 28 nd d lady is 27
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by Ariani: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2015
bobolizim:
Wat r u saying?Dey have been dating from their teens age?now the guy is 28 nd d lady is 27

tell ur aunty to move on cos nowadays d boiz ain't loyal
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2015
Ten whole years is no joke,but from his reason,am tempted to say that she had better taken it now than face unknown consequence in future,if we to beleive him hook line and sinker.
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by bobolizim(m): 9:39am On Aug 25, 2015
vizkiz:
naija pastors been destroying relationships with their "visions" since 19BC grin
thinking about it very well do u even think he went to any pastoras young as I am,such thing if u wanna do it nd u r clean I think dt calls for both party going together....if dr is strong bond dr
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by bobolizim(m): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2015
nseke:
Ten whole years is no joke,but from his reason,am tempted to say that she had better taken it now than face unknown consequence in future,if we to beleive him hook line and sinker.
the problem here ,if he truly loves her,ten good years...now she's getting old if not that she has small stature ni....27 years for God sake...if he had known that why couldn't he have told her earlier on why now?and he's dating someone else now
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by bg0074real(m): 9:46am On Aug 25, 2015
i mean no insult but dating for ten years !? thats sex slave niyen oo
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 9:46am On Aug 25, 2015
bobolizim:
ofcos...it is obvious....everyone knows him in our family...even more Dan family same to his family too...nd moreover,dere was even a day he came to our church saying very soon he is going to come dr nd pick his wife...unknownly everyyhing is just a cajole
I'm sorry but your Anutie only assumed....That's why it's always good to define a relationship to know your stand.

I feel bad for her sha but she has to move on though it's difficult but she no get choice.
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2015
Eyah. 10 years with the wrong person. Luckily life has smiled on her she can hook up with the right man no bitter divorce, sorrowful, painful marriage. Good riddance I say.
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by bobolizim(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I'm sorry but your Anutie only assumed....That's why it's always good to define a relationship to know your stand.

I feel bad for her sha but she has to move on though it's difficult but she no get choice.
nd u r d one assuming!how would u have known she assumed??i am not between then so I don't no what Dey discuss but I know marriage is involved....if a guy doesn't wanna marry a lady,why dating for ten Yeats?why allowing everyone to know Dey r dating??including her dad nd everyone else,and besides is it possible to have such relationship without talking about marriageofcos not...funniest part Dey even went to same higher institution
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by bobolizim(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2015
bg0074real:
i mean no insult but dating for ten years !? thats sex slave niyen oo
I doubt that though....cos even d guy wanna be a pastor.....he attends cac though...sex slavenot everyone wants have urge for sex like that....though I didn't exclude the fact Dey might have had sex ooo
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 25, 2015
bobolizim:
the problem here ,if he truly loves her,ten good years...now she's getting old if not that she has small stature ni....27 years for God sake...if he had known that why couldn't he have told her earlier on why now?and he's dating someone else now
certainly ,he has shown no sign of love.my advice,not until ten yrs has past,looks wicked, she should find Christ, for He alone give her good things of life
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by christinie(f): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2015
bobolizim:
he promised by inference. She can sue him for breach of promise of marriage.
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by bobolizim(m): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2015
nseke:
certainly ,he has shown no sign of love.my advice,not until ten yrs has past,looks wicked, she should find Christ, for He alone give her good things of life
yes bro....we r hoping for the best for her....she was just trying to be strong but we all know it really got her
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by bobolizim(m): 10:08am On Aug 25, 2015
christinie:
he promised by inference. She can sue him for breach of promise of marriage.
Lols...abi oo...but that doesn't solve anything....she left him and she hopes she gonna find someone bera off Dan him sha
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2015
10yrs! Op no offence but ur Aunt no wise at all. This days 3 months is enough for me for two ppl to get married
Re: After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! by christinie(f): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2015
bobolizim:
Lols...abi oo...but that doesn't solve anything....she left him and she hopes she gonna find someone bera off Dan him sha
all the best to ya!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Cool To Date your Sister's Friend? / Sex Or Football / Can U Date Ur Ex Again?....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.