Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

What To Offer Him Asides Your Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Offer Him Asides Your Body (1710 Views)

"Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by pinkpebbles(f): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2015
They say that ladies have nothing to offer in relationships these days apart from sex.
Truly,they are not wrong. Infact,most women do not even know that there are other things to offer in their relationships asides their precious bodies. Each time they come in contact with their partner,the only thing they come with is their body.
This is not good for women because they turn themselves into objects for the men and really,no one can blame the men.
Ladies,if you are tired of offering him your body and you are wondering what else you could offer him,we are here to guide you and give you options.
1). Offer him support. Let him know that you are a pillar of strenght for him. Support him in all endeavours of his and when he is down,do not open your legs,instead try opening your arms and let him rest on your shoulder. Trust me,the peace and quiet he would get doing this would help him do a lot of thinking and probably come up with a better solution of how to move ahead.
2). Offer him advice. Let him know that you also have a brain not just a vagina. Please do not spew rubbish. Equip your self with knowledge.If you do not know what to say,just listen. Always try and come up with suggestions as to how to handle issues. He might not go with your advice,but he sure would be grateful he has someone like you.
Click link to complete reading:
http://parrothouz.com/2015/08/24/1-57/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by deniyor: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2015
true, companionship and partnership are very important.
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2015
i wish they can all understand this, then earth would be a better place to live in...
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by adedayourt(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2015
TRUE but the only support MOST nig ladies can offer is

supporting u in spending ur money

den

advice u on the best place to shop for dem undecided

1 Like

Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 25, 2015
Good if only they will listen,yet if you care, you can take to this advice even when you haven't offered yours at all
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by vizkiz: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2015
now a lady has spoken! Just watch those hoes will come nowhere near this thread grin
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by misspicy(f): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2015
If only he deserve it
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2015
YOU'RE THE WIND BENEATH MY WINGS. Simple. That's all you have to be when you love someone.
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by naijaboiy: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2015
I Hope this works. undecided
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by deniyor: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2015
misspicy:
If only he deserve it

It's not about the guy, its about what the lady brings to the table. Why any man would want to choose her above every other.
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2015
misspicy:
If only he deserve it

Don't sleep or be with him then. If he doesn't deserve your time etc, he shouldn't deserve any part of you. Period. Only roll with deserving people. We aren't under a contract in this world. Let people agitate the gravel.
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by pinkpebbles(f): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2015
Exactly,d guy doesnt have to deserve it. It should be a mindset in evry relationship. Women shouldnt go into relationships wit d notion that wat lies btw dia legs is a solution to the world's problem
deniyor:

It's not about the guy, its about what the lady brings to the table. Why any man would want to choose her above every other.
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by falconey(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2015
misspicy:
If only he deserve it

so he'll have to deserve it? I thought love in unconditio
al.

Its a good thing God is not a woman

1 Like

Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by deniyor: 10:48am On Aug 25, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Exactly,d guy doesnt have to deserve it. It should be a mindset in evry relationship. Women shouldnt go into relationships wit d notion that wat lies btw dia legs is a solution to the world's problem

Relationships involve a lot of hardwork. Many people like to go the easy way - just provide sex, maybe cook and clean too, and hope that's enough for the guy.
A lady that can reach and satisfy a guy emotionally is more likely to keep the guy to herself.

1 Like

Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by deniyor: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Don't sleep or be with him then. If he doesn't deserve your time etc, he shouldn't deserve any part of you. Period. Only roll with deserving people. We aren't under a contract in this world. Let people agitate the gravel.

Exactly! A guy who doesn't deserve your all doesnt deserve your time in the first place.
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2015
deniyor:

Exactly! A guy who doesn't deserve your all doesnt deserve your time in the first place.

Pretty much!
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 25, 2015
Op..in as much as i respect your opinion....i think enjoying sex is mutual to both patners..it is very ugly trying to paint men as the sole winner and beneficiary of a sex act.....punkyveer hon..how far?
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2015
Randyhot:
Op..in as much as i respect your opinion....i think enjoying sex is mutual to both patners..it is very ugly trying to paint men as the sole winner and beneficiary of a sex act.....punkyveer hon..how far?

*waves* smiley
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

*waves* smiley
..mmm..why the distant wave..ok..*waves back*
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by pinkpebbles(f): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
No one is sayin sex is nt an essential ingredient. It jst shudnt b d only ingredient. Buh seriosly,aint men d sole beneficiary?
Randyhot:
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Buh seriosly,aint men d sole beneficiary?
...u can say that again..
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by MrsChima(f): 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
What do a man offer in a relationship?
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by falconey(m): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
MrsChima:
What do a man offer in a relationship?

isn't that a rhetorical question

Go sit your ass down!!!! You know it!!!
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by pinkpebbles(f): 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin.
Randyhot:
...u can say that again..
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by MrsChima(f): 11:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]√

If you couldn't answer the question...just say so. It looks better.
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 26, 2015
OP nice one, that's lovely but I always wonder why you ladies make it look like its only the guys that wants or enjoys sex in a relationship. Most times the ladies wants it more. Its time you ladies stop playing the victim always please.
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by porozhniy(m): 12:47am On Aug 26, 2015
what do u guys want the ladies to bring to the table in a relationship?
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by xpac01(m): 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Exactly. This is the reason I cherish my girl. She's just one of a type in the world. She always gives me reason to succeed and I find myself going at it just to make her proud. She's my inspiration. And the truth is that, with her I never find anytime to think of s.ex. We cuddle we ki$$ but believe me I feel so satisfied.
Now the Irony is that, with other ladies I start thinking how to get into the orifice between their legs, but when I remember my sweet babe, I get my discipline back. TRUTH!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Vs Davido Vs Wizkid / Friends With Benefits...how Can I Stop?? / Kissing Thread, Share Pictures Of Your Best Kisses Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.