Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos (47556 Views)

Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" / Kudirat Odukanmi Eluyemi Returns From India After Suffering Partial Stroke / Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by goldrush112: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
Some years back, he was one of Nigeria’s finest actors with expert delivery of lines and character. There was no film worth a mention at that time that Ernest wasn’t featured. He was a darling to many Nigeria’s movie viewers until he disappeared from the screens and for a long time, nothing was heard of him.
He also enjoyed a strong relationship with another actress, Obot Etuk at the time to the extent that Ernest moved in to live with Etuk in her Okota, Lagos house. Anyway, that was way back. For those who have been asking questions on the whereabouts of Ernest, news of his present position may not interest his fans.

This is because Ernest cuts a pitiable sight right now as he is said to be suffering for stroke which has taken over almost half of his body. Ernest told a national newspaper recently that he has been down with stroke and was even admitted to the hospital as a result. However, in his characteristic manner, Ernest was quick to blame someone else for his predicament, the Nollywood industry and AGN President, Ibinabo Fiberesima.

According to him, “I was in LASUTH for 2 months, 3 days and for that long, nobody from Nollywood, not even Ibinabo visited me. And she heard that I was admitted there. My friends told her that I was down with stroke and she pretended as if she didn’t hear.

I am a human being too. I am limping right now because I have stroke and my people don’t care. I’m limping because the industry is already messed up. A few weeks ago, He was spotted on Samuel Ekunola Street, along Ago Palace Way, what we saw was baffling. The once upon a time actor struggled to walk and he looked a pale shadow of his old self. Although, he could still talk, he nonetheless struggled to make use of his whole body.

When we probed further, it was gathered that Ernest had come to visit an Uncle of his who had just passed on in the area. On enquiry, a source said that Ernest is a regular visitor to the house even before the Uncle died.

The source added that Ernest had been in that condition for months and that people who know him are as surprised as anyone else on the change in his health condition.

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2015/08/nollywood-bad-guy-ernest-asuzu-suffers-partial-stroke-in-lagos/

1 Share

Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by Unsad(m): 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
Wow. Saddening. But when will they stop blaming the industry Work hard, live healthy, yu failed now you blaming the industry. I'm not saying the industry haven't also failed but man, fucc this shit talk of the industry is this and that

33 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by shaiba(f): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Not again!

Its about time this Industry should have a HES Department and their own hospital for regular checks, some process in place to check their well being as they work.

It really sad!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by pretydiva(f): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Awww..dis is so sad. His fellow colleagues should come 2 his rescue

Pls save Ernest,he must not die

4 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by chomytex(f): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
crynot again.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by Shebarh(f): 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
The lord is ya strength.. wish u divine healing from above

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by lordtech(m): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Wishing him quick recovery in JESUS name (Amen)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by adonbilivit: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by olufemimajek: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
God heal him... dis shit happened to my Dad last year! 9day later he passed on

7 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by kennyman2000(m): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
No.. Not again..
Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by gokay11(m): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
What happen to be your brothers keeper?

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by Dottore: 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Oh sorry
Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
No wonder I've not been seeing him in movies lately
Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by ladyF(f): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Oh my....hope he gets well soon.

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again cry cry cry
Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by victornwaru(m): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
goldrush112:
Some years back, he was one of Nigeria’s finest actors with expert delivery of lines and character. There was no film worth a mention at that time that Ernest wasn’t featured. He was a darling to many Nigeria’s movie viewers until he disappeared from the screens and for a long time, nothing was heard of him.
He also enjoyed a strong relationship with another actress, Obot Etuk at the time to the extent that Ernest moved in to live with Etuk in her Okota, Lagos house. Anyway, that was way back. For those who have been asking questions on the whereabouts of Ernest, news of his present position may not interest his fans.

This is because Ernest cuts a pitiable sight right now as he is said to be suffering for stroke which has taken over almost half of his body. Ernest told a national newspaper recently that he has been down with stroke and was even admitted to the hospital as a result. However, in his characteristic manner, Ernest was quick to blame someone else for his predicament, the Nollywood industry and AGN President, Ibinabo Fiberesima.

According to him, “I was in LASUTH for 2 months, 3 days and for that long, nobody from Nollywood, not even Ibinabo visited me. And she heard that I was admitted there. My friends told her that I was down with stroke and she pretended as if she didn’t hear.

I am a human being too. I am limping right now because I have stroke and my people don’t care. I’m limping because the industry is already messed up. A few weeks ago, He was spotted on Samuel Ekunola Street, along Ago Palace Way, what we saw was baffling. The once upon a time actor struggled to walk and he looked a pale shadow of his old self. Although, he could still talk, he nonetheless struggled to make use of his whole body.

When we probed further, it was gathered that Ernest had come to visit an Uncle of his who had just passed on in the area. On enquiry, a source said that Ernest is a regular visitor to the house even before the Uncle died.

The source added that Ernest had been in that condition for months and that people who know him are as surprised as anyone else on the change in his health condition.

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2015/08/nollywood-bad-guy-ernest-asuzu-suffers-partial-stroke-in-lagos/
may god heal him
Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by jamesbanjo(m): 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
embarassed
Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by jamesbanjo(m): 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
God take control sad
Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by jamesbanjo(m): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
God take control

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by Pavore9: 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Wishing him a quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by eleko1: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
embarassed sad Restoration to him. Make una go for medical check Up rather than drinking Ogidiga,Ori malu/those useless concoction to cure pain.All will be well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by qualityovenbake(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
What's the role of AGN. It seem that the welfare of actors and actresses are not taken care of by the guild. Google AGN, what will display on the computer screen, is that Ibinabo is their president or she recently tie the knot. There is no other useful information or any laudable project taking place.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by RexTramadol1: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Africa Magic Yoruba,igbo, or hausa

Get well soon, PMB will probe your sickness

It won't take time like GEJ's committees
Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by wordcat(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Make money----Save money

Ihe n'ato uto adi ami ubochi obula.

When the going was good, u leave ur people go stay with woman now things don change u com dey say ur family abandon u.

In as much as am wishing u a quick recovery, I've no pity on u.

3 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by Sweetyie(f): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
Chai. God please heal him. Amen
Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lets be realistic anyone that is relying on Nollywood is not really smart... our film industry is not really standardized. Ernest should have focused on a side business when the going was good. There is just too much uncertainty in nollywood for any right thinking person to rely on nollywood.

5 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by myners007: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Get Well soon Bro
Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by natddon(m): 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
If there is a man to pray there is a God to answer. By His stripes you are healed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
May God in Jesus Christ our Redeemer and Saviour save him and give him an awesome testimony to the glory of Almighty God JEHOVAH RAPHA alone who is our Lord our healer. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Surviving R. Kelly' Documentary On Sex Abuse Scandal: All You Need To Know / Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.