Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,760 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari (27191 Views)

Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now / 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News / Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by magzey: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
So we have WAILIING WAILER in the bar Chei Chei the cry cry you people are making.Dare is God oooooooo!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
WHO WILL SACK WHO? THAT THREAT WOULD HAVE HAD MORE WEIGHT IF ZAKARI'S NAME WERE DIZEANI-ALLISON...
Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by TopHand: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
RollingStones:
You claim to be Man of integrity yet you appoint your relation into such a sensitive position despite the fact that the immediate past INEC chairman already handed over to the man next to him.

Even now that her tenure has expired you still did not deem it necessary to relieve her off her illegal position.

Mr Integrity my black A.ss.

I've got no faith in your administration Old Foolish Senile Daura Tyrant.

#Proudly_5%
No problem Mr 5% you know the way to lagoon, go jump or else look for transformer
Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by Eazydeek(m): 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
RollingStones:
You claim to be Man of integrity yet you appoint your relation into such a sensitive position despite the fact that the immediate past INEC chairman already handed over to the man next to him.

Even now that her tenure has expired you still did not deem it necessary to relieve her off her illegal position.

Mr Integrity my black A.ss.

I've got no faith in your administration Old Foolish Senile Daura Tyrant.

#Proudly_5%

Stop crying the 2015 elections are over & GEJ lost woefully to Sai Baba
Swallow your pride & face reality

1 Like

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by alabiyemmy(m): 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Goke7:
Some guys can't just get used to the fact the PDP is no longer in power, Mr Ozhekome, you can't have a party who is the ruling party and the opposition the same time, they must pick one.

So funny PDP wants to have a say in the appointments made by the ruling party
$

Foolish talk

1 Like

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by Eazydeek(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Yes, we reject her as INEC Chiarman.. Buhari must not keep forcing his kith and kin on Nigerains, First was daura in SSS now INEC chairman

Go and die if you don't like it
GEJ did worst !!!

Its PMB time, you shall weep for 4yrs
Get enough handkerchiefs .... Hehe

A.sswhipes

1 Like

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
Barrister abi Kolinton abeg shut your phucking mouth..
Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by alabiyemmy(m): 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
vedaxcool:

Whenever you guys delve into your sanctimonious wailing, one might be fooled that you really mean well, her credibility is only being questioned by PDP dejects who having lost relevance in the scheme of things, resort to blaming imagined enemies for their downfall. Until PDP learns to behave like a resposnible memeber of the society, Nigeria will continue to give them scornful look at whatever they say.

Some people are still wise u know.....

1 Like

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by alabiyemmy(m): 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
Eazydeek:

Go and die if you don't like it
GEJ did worst !!!

Its PMB time, you shall weep for 4yrs
Get enough handkerchiefs .... Hehe

A.sswhipes

Just because he has a different opinion from you? Haba!
Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Yes, we reject her as INEC Chiarman.. Buhari must not keep forcing his kith and kin on Nigerains, First was daura in SSS now INEC chairman

You and ur Co wailers should try contribute 1k each and Hire d Man instead of wasting ur MB for nothing.
Tell him to sue PMB on ur behalf lolzzzz
Abi na so una go wail for 4yrs?
In GEJ tone NA u go Tire oooo

1 Like

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by Icon4s(m): 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
RollingStones:

Why do i perceive your rotten smelly menstrual flow all the way from my habitat?

Are you that DIRTY??

Dnt mind dat he goat disguising himself as a woman.Ngene-Ekwensu, or what is dat his moniker again, claims he is Igbo bt from d kind of comment he made here he is obviously nt.
Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by wellmax(m): 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
RollingStones:

Why do i perceive your rotten smelly menstrual flow all the way from my habitat?

Are you that DIRTY??

You know the smell of her menstrual flow? Na wa for you, na menses you dey observe and smell every where. Better get a life.
Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by BabaO2: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
erunz:
Acting Senior Advocate of Nigeria shocked, Mike Ozekhome, has again called for the resignation of Amina Zakari as the acting Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission.

His call followed speculations that President Muhammadu Buhari may make her substantive head of the commission.

Zakari, who was National Commissioner at INEC, replaced Prof. Attahiru Jega, whose five-year tenure as the INEC chairman ended on June 30.

Ozekhome in a chat with Sunday Punch said Zakari should resign or be dismissed.

According to him, her credibility as acting INEC chairman should be called to question by law and based on the allegations brought against her.

“The Constitution only allows for a substantive chairman of INEC, never an acting one. Whether or not Mrs. Zakari is PMB’s (Buhari’s) in-law, the fact that her bona fides for the job, her credibility, impartiality and independence in handling the job have been vigorously questioned are sufficient reasons for her to resign honourably, or get sacked by PMB.

“What helped Jega at the most critical of times was the general public perception that he was not compromised. The doubts already raised about Mrs. Zakari can never make her deliver credible, free, fair and acceptable elections

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/23/resign-or-be-sacked-from-inec-ozekhome-warns-amina-zakari/?wt=4

1 Like

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by godwin120alex: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hahahaah@Mr intergrity
Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by bigerboy200: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Na wa ohh..so every Nigerian must be in agreement with all appointments b4 d appointments can stand?.. I see..
Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by tinsel: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Resign or be sacked-these people are still sleeping and dreaming and still thinking Jonathan is still in power. Anyway, I feel for them.
Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by gsalami: 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
It's baffling and so sad that Mike Ozhekhome has shamelessly relegated the exalted office of the Senior Advocate of Nigeria by stupidly turning himself into a willing tool for politicians. He should pls emulate his other senior lenearned collaegues who have distinguished themselves in the noble profession and have remained nonpartisan
Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by omolami: 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
nigerians were warned about Buhari during campaign, but they won't listen. Buhari is a bigot, nepotism runs in his blood and vendetta is his thinking. Leopard does not change its skin. I will advise that the Senate who must confirm her do the needful. Once credibility issue surfaced over an inec boss, such person should not be appointed. That is what brought in Jega to the post. However Jega disappointed Nigerians when he rigged for Buhari. God will judge Jega. The Senate should throw her confirmation to the dustbin at the appropriate time. Shio.

1 Like

Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by omolami: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
nigerians were warned about Buhari during campaign, but they won't listen. Buhari is a bigot, nepotism runs in his blood and vendetta is his thinking. Leopard does not change its skin. I will advise that the Senate who must confirm her do the needful. Once credibility issue surfaced over an inec boss, such person should not be appointed. That is what brought in Jega to the post. However Jega disappointed Nigerians when he rigged for Buhari. God will judge Jega. The Senate should throw her confirmation to the dustbin at the appropriate time. Shio. Confirm.
Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by front247: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:
this buhari is ruling Nigeria like a military dictator
Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by front247: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Mike Ozekhome should be mindful else he will be seen as an enemy of the state by the people. He is the same lawyer that took up the case on the alleged forgery of certificate by Buhari.
is he not telling the truth. How can u appoint ur inlaw as d inec chair while gej appointed a core northerner
Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by omolami: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
I wonder why CSO are docile nowadays. Could it be some are looking /waiting to secure appointment under Buhari or what? I remember that in the search for Jega these CSO were actively engaged such that credibility was in the front burner. Today CSO are docile. Are they afraid of Buhari or what? I expect them to condemn in totality what is wrong and be part of the choice of the Inec boss base on real credibility of the person NOT relation of one Buhari. Surely she will rig in favour of buhari's party. Zakari not credible, period
Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
nationwide1:

Do you mean appointing an in-law ( a junior officer in lieu of a senior officer) into such a sensitive position is wise move?

I'm sure you know the meanings of 'nepotism' and 'insensitivity'.
Maurice Iwu also appointed Attahiru Jega, the "senior officer?"
Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by okeyumez(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
ozekome or whatever he calls himself is only seeking for attention. He is a greedy lawyer who only fight for his personal pocket. He should come out and tell Nigerians what he has been able to do for Nigeria. He is a big fool. This same man pocketed millions of Naira from GEJ to the detriment of the people
Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by IYANGBALI: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
Another attention seeking lawyer
Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by IYANGBALI: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
okeyumez:
ozekome or whatever he calls himself is only seeking for attention. He is a greedy lawyer who only fight for his personal pocket. He should come out and tell Nigerians what he has been able to do for Nigeria. He is a big fool. This same man pocketed millions of Naira from GEJ to the detriment of the people
no mind am
Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by IYANGBALI: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
front247:
this buhari is ruling Nigeria like a military dictator
we like it that
Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by cabaliciouscabal: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
Is Been long dat I know dat dis guy called odekome meaning dounce , is original Mumu made in Japan, always desperate to seek for relevance , if per adventure she didn't resign and PMB did not sack her, Wat will u do, a mere disgrace to d law profession. At tyms u leave pple with no oda option but to doubt d authenticity of ur so call result.
Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by IYANGBALI: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
omolami:
nigerians were warned about Buhari during campaign, but they won't listen. Buhari is a bigot, nepotism runs in his blood and vendetta is his thinking. Leopard does not change its skin. I will advise that the Senate who must confirm her do the needful. Once credibility issue surfaced over an inec boss, such person should not be appointed. That is what brought in Jega to the post. However Jega disappointed Nigerians when he rigged for Buhari. God will judge Jega. The Senate should throw her confirmation to the dustbin at the appropriate time. Shio. Confirm.
rigged for Buhari?if the election is conducted one million times by Jonathan he will always lose,so forget it that the election was rigged,Nigerians just got tired of jonah
Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by siaco(m): 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Mike Ozekhome should be mindful else he will be seen as an enemy of the state by the people. He is the same lawyer that took up the case on the alleged forgery of certificate by Buhari.

So He should not say the truth again cos He is involve in ur dullard president forgery case.
Re: Resign Or Be Sacked From INEC – Ozekhome Warns Amina Zakari by fyneguy: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin Ozekhome again? Clown!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeleke Suffers Gaffe, Appoints Commissioner As ‘Minister’ / Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support / Ifeanyi Ubah: I Have Not Been Sacked As Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.