Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Who Naughty Pass Between Ibadan And Lagosgirl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Naughty Pass Between Ibadan And Lagosgirl (786 Views)

NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] / Abeg Who Fine Pass Between Me And My Brother(pic) / Who Hustle Pass Between YAHOO BOYS And OLOSHO?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Naughty Pass Between Ibadan And Lagosgirl by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
What u guys think am sure Ib girls are holy
Re: Who Naughty Pass Between Ibadan And Lagosgirl by vani86: 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ibadan ke.

You did not mention Calabar or ph when comparing to lagos.

Anyway to reply your question, i will say lagos
Re: Who Naughty Pass Between Ibadan And Lagosgirl by sseunth(m): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ib girls are very nasty but it depends on who they are dealing with....
Lagos girls no send anybody
So I wil say lagos
Re: Who Naughty Pass Between Ibadan And Lagosgirl by nochildsplay(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
All the girls from other tribes now claim "I am from Lagos".
Re: Who Naughty Pass Between Ibadan And Lagosgirl by sseunth(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
nochildsplay:
All the girls from other tribes now claim "I am from Lagos".
cus it is hard to see a girl who is a native of lagos
Re: Who Naughty Pass Between Ibadan And Lagosgirl by nochildsplay(m): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
sseunth:
cus it is hard to see a girl who is a native of lagos
bros you will know them. When you see them ......

& you know we lagos boys ........ Ah mola towo koooo

Ok SNEH !!!
Re: Who Naughty Pass Between Ibadan And Lagosgirl by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
question for d gods
Re: Who Naughty Pass Between Ibadan And Lagosgirl by sseunth(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
nochildsplay:
bros you will know them. When you see them ......

& you know we lagos boys ........ Ah mola towo koooo

Ok SNEH !!!
well, I am nt a lagos boy....the last time I was in lagos was 14years ago......bt in my uni, mst girls claiming to be lagos babe are nt native of lagos.....
Re: Who Naughty Pass Between Ibadan And Lagosgirl by nochildsplay(m): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
sseunth:
well, I am nt a lagos boy....the last time I was in lagos was 14years ago......bt in my uni, mst girls claiming to be lagos babe are nt native of lagos.....

if any girl claims to be a Lagos babe again ask of her name and her compund in Lagos. Then check google.

Most Lagos people has an English name like Julius, William, Anderson, philip as their surname. Not like other native names are not included o. But these one has their forefathers being enslave from when the whole of Lagos hasn't been named LAGOS by the colonal masters
Re: Who Naughty Pass Between Ibadan And Lagosgirl by sseunth(m): 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
nochildsplay:
if any girl claims to be a Lagos babe again ask of her name and her compund in Lagos. Then check google.

Most Lagos people has an English name like Julius, William, Anderson, philip as their surname. Not like other native names are not included o. But these one has their forefathers being enslave from when the whole of Lagos hasn't been named LAGOS by the colonal masters
hmmmm.....thanks
Re: Who Naughty Pass Between Ibadan And Lagosgirl by nochildsplay(m): 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
As a matter of fact Ibadan girls learn from Lagos girls niiii.......... While their boys are the agbero you will find in garages, motor parks , conductors and igbo smokers. 25% of Lagos popullation is from IB

(1) (Reply)

Excuse Me!!!!!!!! I Am Love Struck / INSPIRATIONAL!! Something You Should Know About Yourself. / Wat Wiil U Do If Ur Bro/sis Brings Home A Physically Challenged Gal/boi As Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.