Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,316 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Graphic Photo Of Injury Guy Got After Eating Lady's Butt For The First Time - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Graphic Photo Of Injury Guy Got After Eating Lady's Butt For The First Time (9414 Views)

Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions / Man Holds His Lady's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photo Of Injury Guy Got After Eating Lady's Butt For The First Time by ROZZAYY(f): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
xynerise:
....and try again
DAD
Re: Graphic Photo Of Injury Guy Got After Eating Lady's Butt For The First Time by xynerise: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
ROZZAYY:
DAD
My prodigal daughter undecided
Re: Graphic Photo Of Injury Guy Got After Eating Lady's Butt For The First Time by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: Graphic Photo Of Injury Guy Got After Eating Lady's Butt For The First Time by tohphunmie(f): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:

No mind am when Toto sef dey give person sore throat
Sore throat for reals shocked shocked
Re: Graphic Photo Of Injury Guy Got After Eating Lady's Butt For The First Time by ROZZAYY(f): 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
xynerise:
My prodigal daughter undecided
were have u been
Re: Graphic Photo Of Injury Guy Got After Eating Lady's Butt For The First Time by xynerise: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
ROZZAYY:
were have u been
My house
Re: Graphic Photo Of Injury Guy Got After Eating Lady's Butt For The First Time by Toks2008(m): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Good for him. Next time you will think twice before sticking your face into a smelly butt hole. **pukes**

Yuck!

Do guys do that rubbish?

I can eat my woman snail endlessly but butt lai lai. Iranu and abacha combined

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Injury Guy Got After Eating Lady's Butt For The First Time by SeverusSnape(m): 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
Toks2008:

Do guys do that rubbish?

I can eat my woman snail endlessly but butt lai lai. Iranu and abacha combined
The guy is a filthy pervert.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Injury Guy Got After Eating Lady's Butt For The First Time by scribble: 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO.

If I was his GF/BF I was gonna be angry at this. Couldn't he have said something else, instead of revealing details about their sex life on social media? And people still wonder why they get fired over stuff they write on social media. I mean, these days, recruiters even go through your social media accounts just to get a feel of your personality. Some jobs require confidentiality & you might lose out on great opportunities if every detail of your life is documented on web pages for all to see. People seriously do not learn. Smh.

Some bosses would like that kind of experience

And I have a strong feeling that wasn't his girl booty he was dining on
Re: Graphic Photo Of Injury Guy Got After Eating Lady's Butt For The First Time by ROZZAYY(f): 12:35am On Aug 27, 2015
xynerise:
My house
undecided abeg come dis side
Re: Graphic Photo Of Injury Guy Got After Eating Lady's Butt For The First Time by Kenzico(m): 5:21am On Aug 27, 2015
Its obvious there's a thickly infection on the butt hole

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. / Choose One(pic) / She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.