Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Pls I Need Your Advice Should I Leave Or Go On - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls I Need Your Advice Should I Leave Or Go On (988 Views)

Should I Leave Or Stay? / Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? / Should I Leave Or Stay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Advice Should I Leave Or Go On by Bolajihefty(m): 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
Am a 31 years old guy dating a 24 years old lady,I graduated 5years back after searching for job for 2 to 3 years I decided to go into my own small scale business which I believe is going to get bigger in the nearest future.
My parent and siblings expect me to settled down and start my own family very very soon like this year or latest next year,
The lady am dating told me she will like to complete her education which will take her up to 3 to 4years to achieve it and every attempt to persuade her is not yield anything good, with my age to add another 4 years I think is a bit late moreso I like to settle down this year or the coming one
Pls ADVICE me should I leave her or should I wait for another 4years would I regret my action later on in the future moreso am I into a wrong relationship
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Should I Leave Or Go On by kukuruku156(f): 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
If you cannot wait for her, then let her go and look for another person that is ready to marry.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Should I Leave Or Go On by olaafirst: 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Bros is beter u carry on wit your life if u have ever experience any disappointment from ladies of today u will not try to wait for her u hardly see 5percent out of 100 DAT keep to promise

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Should I Leave Or Go On by sseunth(m): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
if u leave her now, will u now look for a girl and still marry her this year?
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Should I Leave Or Go On by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ha!
Why not get her pregnant?
Tell her parents she's pregnant for you and you won't forgive her if she dares terminate
It will lead to an uproar.... During whichj you'll let her parents know you're not ready to have a kid out af wedlock .... She won't have any option iF you are smart and know how to play this kind af game. wink
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Should I Leave Or Go On by ArchEnemy(m): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
olaafirst:
Bros is beter u carry on wit your life if u have ever experience any disappointment from ladies of today u will not try to wait for her u hardly see 5percent out of 100 DAT keep to promise
lol
Make Bro no enter one chance
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Should I Leave Or Go On by ArchEnemy(m): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Ha!
Tell her parents she's pregnant for you and you won't forgive her if she dares terminate
It will lead to an uproar.... During whichj you'll let her parents know you're not ready to have a kid out af wedlock .... She won't have any option iF you are smart and know how to play this kind af game. wink
shocked
Baba ooo
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Should I Leave Or Go On by Bolajihefty(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Ha!
My religion does not allowed pregnant b4 nikkah
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Should I Leave Or Go On by Samfigo1(m): 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
You completed your own education, you don't her to complete hers? Bro... You better swerve unto the the fast lane, Do you think she would concur to marry you after 4yrs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Should I Leave Or Go On by Bolajihefty(m): 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
sseunth:
I don't believe in long time relationship if a lady fit into my own want 3month its okay to settled down with her
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Should I Leave Or Go On by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
Bolajihefty:
My religion does not allowed pregnant b4 nikkah
Be sincere wd me, have you guys EVER had sex?
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Should I Leave Or Go On by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
ArchEnemy:
shocked Baba ooo
grin cheesy Afi ka sa ma se daada!
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Should I Leave Or Go On by Bolajihefty(m): 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Be sincere wd me, have you guys EVER had sex?
I have not even touch her breast not to talk of sex, I just hold her hand
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Should I Leave Or Go On by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
Bolajihefty:

I have not even touch her breast not to talk of sex, I just hold her hand
Mashallah! You shouldn't even hold hands, you know?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Should I Leave Or Go On by JoyPaulLaw(m): 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
sseunth:

Bros, U really made sense sir. But let me add this to it. The Op said and I quote 'my parents and siblings expect me to settle down' meaning the Op isn't even ready yet. Pls don't take this as an insult Dear OP sir,... U should be taking decision(s) on ur own and not anyone influencing your decision(s). Nobody will be there to enjoy/endure the aftermath of any decision(s) you take. If you are convince and ready to get married, speak to ur fiance and let her see the reason for this but if you are still unsure basically for financial reasons, please try to work more and save more.
May the Almighty God give you the wisdom to take the right step sir.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Should I Leave Or Go On by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 26, 2015
Bolajihefty:
Am a 31 years old guy dating a 24 years old lady,I graduated 5years back after searching for job for 2 to 3 years I decided to go into my own small scale business which I believe is going to get bigger in the nearest future.
My parent and siblings expect me to settled down and start my own family very very soon like this year or latest next year,
The lady am dating told me she will like to complete her education which will take her up to 3 to 4years to achieve it and every attempt to persuade her is not yield anything good, with my age to add another 4 years I think is a bit late moreso I like to settle down this year or the coming one
Pls ADVICE me should I leave her or should I wait for another 4years would I regret my action later on in the future moreso am I into a wrong relationship
Left to me a 24 year old girl that still has 3-4 years to graduate is an olodo. I graduated at 21! I can't deal with such backwardness/liability or allow it impede my shine. My advise is to ditch her and get an asset of a lady.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Should I Leave Or Go On by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 26, 2015
3doursdown:

Left to me a 24 year old girl that still has 3-4 years to graduate is an olodo. I graduated at 21! I can't deal with such backwardness/liability or allow it impede my shine. My advise is to ditch her and get an asset of a lady.

Very silly way of thinking.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice Should I Leave Or Go On by MRBrownJ: 12:34am On Aug 26, 2015
Bolajihefty:

- does this lady have the same religious beliefs as yours?
- how long have you guys dated?
- what do you know about this lady?
- obviously you guys dont have the same aim in life, so why want to marry her?
- if these are the reasons why you want to get married then, i am sorry to say that you want to get hitched for the wrong reasons... what do YOU want?!
- you are desperate due to family pressures, and subsequently, pressuring a lady who barely knows you. marriage is not a gamble, beware of what you wish for.
- there is only ONE thing to do here, and thats to take it easy and get married when you will find the RIGHT lady... this one aint it!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

... / What Would You Do In This Scenario?? / Chinese Mother Abandoned her Triplets - See What the kids are doing to find her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.