Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th (5308 Views)

‘My Husband No Longer Ejaculates Inside Me During Sex’ / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by aigjoey(m): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
Please advice a Friend
She got married 7years ago with a girl and a boy to show for it. It was the suggestion of my husband not to have kids again which I kindly oblige to. But after my last child I have had six abortion because he wouldn't want me to deliver the baby and now I am pregnant for the 7th time he still wants me to abort it. But I said no to him and he has threatened to throw me out of his house if I don't do as he had instructed. I think this is wrong and what do I do. Note that I will never abort this one. And also note that he had refused all forms of birth control I suggested to him. PLEASE I NEED UR ADVICE AS I AM SO CONFUSED.
Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Oh
Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by axiliborha(f): 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
:O
Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
U have decided to keep it at all cost... what do u want us to do for u
Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by olaafirst: 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
T
Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by IamforGod: 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Oooooh nnnoooo!!!

This are the things that piss me off about men, they are selfish! What if u die? What if the baby will be ur helper in future?what if there's a complication?

And h doesn't buy the idea of contraceptives

He's mad!

He definitely wants to kill u

Am so pissed right nw

11 Likes

Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by olaafirst: 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
U have aborted councillor,chairman,governor,house,senator, and president DAT want to come and repair d remaining Nigeria (ki lo Ku)

4 Likes

Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by RAKITIC: 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
I think it is consent not concept
Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by Mariecakes(f): 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
God is great..some people are just too blessed while some are searching for such blessings...7 children am sure its the same child seriously trying to find its way into this world..Abeg let it come, it just might bring real good blessings

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by olafum1(m): 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
If this is true... Then d man must be related to devil himself. Beware.

Report him to his Pastor/Imam/native doctor, parents/friends and your doctor.

1 Like

Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by MzPynQ: 11:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
aigjoey:
Please advice a Friend
She got married 7years ago with a girl and a boy to show for it. It was the suggestion of my husband not to have kids again which I kindly oblige to. But after my last child I have had six abortion because he wouldn't want me to deliver the baby and now I am pregnant for the 7th time he still wants me to abort it. But I said no to him and he has threatened to throw me out of his house if I don't do as he had instructed. I think this is wrong and what do I do. Note that I will never abort this one. And also note that he had refused all forms of birth control I suggested to him. PLEASE I NEED UR ADVICE AS I AM SO CONFUSED.

Knowing how fertile you are, you should have insisted on contraception after the first d&c, making him understand you will never terminate again if he insists on no birth control.

Na wa for some men o!

3 Likes

Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by MRBrownJ: 12:02am On Aug 26, 2015
aigjoey:
Please advice a Friend

if you knew fully well that your husband didnt want any more kids then why didnt you start taking contraception?! you guys make no damn sense but i guess you will soon be OYO. good luck then!

2 Likes

Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by Bootylicious(f): 4:33am On Aug 26, 2015
Why dint you get family planning :s sad
aigjoey:
Please advice a Friend
Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by cococandy(f): 5:25am On Aug 26, 2015
He refused birth control and yet doesn't want any more kids?

Where do people find these kinds of partners who have garri where their brains should be?
No thoughts for your well being whatsoever. undecided

After you have this baby, You better go by yourself to your nearest family planning centre and get contraceptive shots or an IUD/ implant before you kill yourself with incessant abortions.

Pissed.

7 Likes

Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by focus7: 5:49am On Aug 26, 2015
Madam you should have acted wisely before you begin to get pregnant every now and then. If your hubby has refused you birth control, you should have done one without his knowledge, remember your life and not his is at risk here. Well on the matter at hand, involve his family members and your own to interfere. Involve his friends and the family pastor.

7 Likes

Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by mutter(f): 6:09am On Aug 26, 2015
You are a very irresponsible woman.
That you can abort a life six times is crazy. I have friends that have spent over 20 years praying for God to bless them.with just one. I have a friend in coma for 2 years from an op to enable her conceive. How can your husband tell you not to abort and not to take precautions. Those two are contradictory. You should have resolved it. Anyway I find this hard to believe because no man is that stupid. Unless he wanted to just kick you out or kill you.
The only advice I have for you is that you seek forgiveness from the giver of life.

9 Likes

Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by babygirlfl: 6:41am On Aug 26, 2015
How did you get to this point in your life? How did you get to love your husband more than you love yourself. You are an adult and should be able to make decisions that affect you. Yes, this is a decision about you because its not like the problem is that he wants more kids and you don't. The problem here is that you either use contraceptives or you have an abortion. This decision is entirely yours to make. If you die today while having an abortion, despite the fact that you were doing as he said, people will blame you and curse you and maybe even add that you were pregnant for someone else. The society we live in will not blame him because he is a man. They won't care if you did what you did because you were being a good wife. If you are strong enough to go ahead with this pregnancy against his instruction, I don't understand why you were not strong enough to get a contraceptive in the first place.

6 Likes

Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by aigjoey(m): 7:16am On Aug 26, 2015
IamforGod:
Oooooh nnnoooo!!!

This are the things that piss me off about men, they are selfish! What if u die? What if the baby will be ur helper in future?what if there's a complication?

He's mad!

Am so pissed right nw
He does not but takes delight in me aborting. Funny enough he has a doctor he takes me to. Could my husband be an occultist . my thought any way

3 Likes

Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by aigjoey(m): 7:18am On Aug 26, 2015
olaafirst:
U have aborted councillor,chairman,governor,house,senator, and president DAT want to come and repair d remaining Nigeria (ki lo Ku)
You are absolutely right. If only God can forgive me.

1 Like

Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by aigjoey(m): 7:19am On Aug 26, 2015
Mariecakes:
God is great..some people are just too blessed while some are searching for such blessings...7 children am sure its the same child seriously trying to find its way into this world..Abeg let it come, it just might bring real good blessings
he does not see it that way . something is definitely wrong
Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by bukatyne(f): 8:06am On Aug 26, 2015
Hmmmmmm

All hail the Good wife

Don't worry, your reward is waiting for you in the 'Good wives' Heaven'

Next cool

4 Likes

Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by IamforGod: 8:13am On Aug 26, 2015
aigjoey:
He does not but takes delight in me aborting. Funny enough he has a doctor he takes me to. Could my husband be an occultist . my thought any way

My dear I am right behind you.

No more abortions pls, I beg u in God's name. Don't abort this one oooo. Pls it's dangerous. I understand the economy nw and all dat but he shud av thought Of it before rejecting contraceptives.

Btw,are u sure this man loves u? Cos I can't allow someone I love go through this ooo.

The more reason I get scared of marriage each day. May God help us.
Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by aigjoey(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2015
babygirlfl:
How did you get to this point in your life? How did you get to love your husband more than you love yourself. You are an adult and should be able to make decisions that affect you. Yes, this is a decision about you because its not like the problem is that he wants more kids and you don't. The problem here is that you either use contraceptives or you have an abortion. This decision is entirely yours to make. If you die today while having an abortion, despite the fact that you were doing as he said, people will blame you and curse you and maybe even add that you were pregnant for someone else. The society we live in will not blame him because he is a man. They won't care if you did what you did because you were being a good wife. If you are strong enough to go ahead with this pregnancy against his instruction, I don't understand why you were not strong enough to get a contraceptive in the first place.
He wouldn't dear.. I may consider leaving the marriage. I think there is a motive to his behavior. He actually took me to the his doctor this last time for the baby to be aborted but I ran away.. To be candid with you I think my husband is a cultist.. am just thinking
Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by aigjoey(m): 10:47am On Aug 26, 2015
IamforGod:

My dear I am right behind you.

No more abortions pls, I beg u in God's name. Don't abort this one oooo. Pls it's dangerous. I understand the economy nw and all dat but he shud av thought Of it before rejecting contraceptives.

Btw,are u sure this man loves u? Cos I can't allow someone I love go through this ooo.

The more reason I get scared of marriage each day. May God help us.
My dear don't be scared. its a beautiful experience just that mine turned out like this. At the moment he doesn't talk to me.

3 Likes

Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by Pidggin(f): 11:06am On Aug 26, 2015
Hmmmmm no more killings please.
Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by GodnGold: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2015
whatever your instincts tell you,the truth is not far from it.Op run oooo! I usually don't ask women to leave their marriage but abor...tion. ..6 ti....cheeeeeiiiii;umu Uwa bia oooo! !!!Don't type this thing again oooo.Go back to your people.6 ti....kai!!!Some people are really devils.
Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by cococandy(f): 11:14am On Aug 26, 2015
aigjoey:
He wouldn't dear.. I may consider leaving the marriage. I think there is a motive to his behavior. He actually took me to the his doctor this last time for the baby to be aborted but I ran away.. To be candid with you I think my husband is a cultist.. am just thinking
Why does your username have an 'm'

Hope this story ain't a tale.

1 Like

Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by aigjoey(m): 11:18am On Aug 26, 2015
cococandy:

Why does your username have an 'm'

Hope this story ain't a tale.
Definitely not a low tale... used a brother's registered account.. He is fully aware of it and advice me to bring the subject to this forum
Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by cococandy(f): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2015
aigjoey:
Definitely not a low tale... used a brother's registered account.. He is fully aware of it and advice me to bring the subject to this forum

Ok.

Well goodluck.
Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by GHoJes: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
mutter:
You are a very irresponsible woman.
That you can abort a life six times is crazy. I have friends that have spent over 20 years praying for God to bless them.with just one. I have a friend in coma for 2 years from an op to enable her conceive. How can your husband tell you not to abort and not to take precautions. Those two are contradictory. You should have resolved it. Anyway I find this hard to believe because no man is that stupid. Unless he wanted to just kick you out or kill you.
The only advice I have for you is that you seek forgiveness from the giver of life.
You are beginning to churn out meaningless posts, life was better when you laid low.
It is very possible for her to be irresponsible yet impossible for any man to be stupid.

2 Likes

Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by freecocoa(f): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is either a joke, a lie or you are crazy.

What do you mean by he refused all forms of birth control?

3 Likes

Re: I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th by thorpido(m): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
IamforGod:
Oooooh nnnoooo!!!

This are the things that piss me off about men, they are selfish!
What if u die? What if the baby will be ur helper in future?what if there's a complication?

He's mad!

Am so pissed right nw
Women also can be selfish.How can a woman marry a man that takes her through six abortions?Can't she think?Doesn't she have a brain?
I hope enlightenment and empowerment of women will keep growing so they can make the right decisions for themselves rather than just being a house furniture.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me / ?? / Child Adoption - The Nigerian Factor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.