Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ?? (5354 Views)

Sniper Is Not Killing People!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

?? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Re: ?? by KingSatan: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
Sure! You can use a rope on your neck
Re: ?? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
Can u briefly tell me why u want to end your life?
Re: ?? by Nigga44: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
I really hope you're just kidding cos suicide is for losers
Re: ?? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
KingSatan:
Sure! You can use a rope ok your neck
where I go tie the rope. I know get ceiling fan sef. And I stay with people.
No high rise building to jump from sef. All these 1/2 storey building no fit kill me. I no wan paralyze, na die I want.
I just need a means that kills 100%.
Re: ?? by KingSatan: 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
Squillaci:

where I go tie the rope. I know get ceiling fan sef. And I stay with people.
No high rise building to jump from sef. All these 1/2 storey building no fit kill me. I no wan paralyze, na die I want.
I just need a means that kills 100%.

Then you are not ready to die my son.

If you are so keen on taking your life, then let's start from. knowing your area of residence. Only then can I suggest the easiest way to die based on the statistics of human data I get from that area
Re: ?? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
KingSatan:

Then you are not ready to die my son.

If you are so keen on taking your life, then let's start from. knowing your area of residence. Only then can I suggest the easiest way to die based on the statistics of human data I get from that area

Nigeria? South-south.
Re: ?? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nigga44:
I really hope you're just kidding cos suicide is for losers

Is there any award for being a 'winner'?
Re: ?? by sisisioge: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
I hope you don't kill yourself but Sniper is still very much around. Stay alive fa.
Re: ?? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
sassysure:
Can u briefly tell me why u want to end your life?

I am stuck. I have a crippling depression and some other acquired disorders that won't let me work, or school. And my family have not been helpful at all.
I have not been able to sustain treatment at the psychiatric hospital. So basically I stuck with disorders which prevent me from working to pay for treatment of the disorders which worsen without treatment...
And living in a dysfunctional society like Nigeria with no support system for the 'disabled', and coming from dysfunctional home, I am totally fvcked.
Re: ?? by LordKO(m): 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
sisisioge:
I hope you don't kill yourself but Sniper is still very much around. Stay alive fa.

Make you use your church mind help the OP solve ihm small problem nah! OP na wetin you want make she do for you?
Re: ?? by sisisioge: 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
LordKO:

Make you use your church mind help the OP solve ihm small problem nah! OP na wetin you want make she do for you?

You speak pigin! Oh my grin grin grin grin

No mind the OP, e no know say na this naija all of us dey dey manage o grin
Re: ?? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
Squillaci:

I am stuck. I have a crippling depression and some other acquired disorders that won't let me work, or school. And my family have not been helpful at all.
I have not been able to sustain treatment at the psychiatric hospital. So basically I stuck with disorders which prevent me from working to pay for treatment of the disorders which worsen without treatment...
And living in a dysfunctional society like Nigeria with no support system for the 'disabled', and coming from dysfunctional home, I am totally fvcked.

I have read some of ur posts and discovered u are very intelligent and depressed that was why I asked u to briefly share.

So sorry u are sick. Let's talk about the acquired disorders. Could it be that u suffer from them because u were depressed?
A highly depressed one suffer from many secondary ailments introduced to the body through depression when the brain can no longer hold it together. Most times the immune system, thought pattern of such individual are always under severe attack unless the cause of the depression is addressed first.

The best and most important support group u should have is your family and they are not there for u so more depressed thoughts and actions.

Can u tell me why u are depressed?
When it started, what triggers it.

But I know that for every depressed person, there is one important thing missing, love.
Self love and the feeling that your people don't care.
So why continue living.

We will continue when u answer the questions above.

I was almost asleep when the question I asked u flashed on my mind.
Had to check to see if u answered it. Was actually happy u did.
Will be happier if u continue to answer.
Saw the mathematics u solved and something about siwes.
U are in engineering final year, right?
Re: ?? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
Squillaci:

lol.
Just say money no dey,no dey use big words for boys.
See em mouth like acquired disorders grin
Wetin owu dey cause ehn...lol.my guy don turn to doctor by force.
Just dey spit disorder anyhow.
Bros buy phone,data and US line and start yahoo.na wetin people weh end for them dey do be that.
Las las you fit receive pay!

2 Likes

Re: ?? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
The alternative is to keep living

2 Likes

Re: ?? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
nwanneni:
lol.
Just say money no dey,no dey use big words for boys.
See em mouth like acquired disorders grin
Wetin owu dey cause ehn...lol.my guy don turn to doctor by force.
Just dey spit disorder anyhow.
Bros buy phone,data and US line and start yahoo.na wetin people weh end for them dey do be that.
Las las you fit receive pay!
Will u stop that!
U don't know what acquired disorders are.
What do u know about depression?

A psychiatric Dr after reading what is up there knows he or she have a very strong case at hand.

I joke sometimes with some stories I see here but when I see a real one, I know. That guy is in deep shit.
Very very deep shit. There is no way he will know anything about acquired disorders if he has not been in a psychiatric ward. Impossible. U don't read such up unless u are a medical student or have been around such individual and have seen his case file.

3 Likes

Re: ?? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
sassysure:

Will u stop that!

A psychiatric Dr after reading what is up there knows he or she have a very strong case at hand.

I joke sometimes with some stories I see here but when I see a real one, I know. That guy is in deep shit.
Very very deep shit. There is no way he will know anything about acquired disorders if he has not been in a psychiatric ward. Impossible. U don't read such up unless u are a medical student or have been around such individual and have seen his case file.
Are you serious?I no know O... lipsrsealed
But try wire am 50k first make we see whether e disorder go continue or not or better still give guy man small breast make e lick cheesy
If the disorder continue make I bend!
You think say Nigeria na US? undecided
E be like you be better ajebo sha,see as you just dey talk like omo butty

3 Likes

Re: ?? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
sassysure:

Will u stop that!

Re: ?? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
nwanneni:
Are you serious?I no know O... lipsrsealed
But try wire am 50k first make we see whether e disorder go continue or not or better still give guy man small breast make e lick cheesy
If the disorder continue make I bend!
You think say Nigeria na US? undecided
E be like you be better ajebo sha,see as you just dey talk like omo butty
Stop using gutter words.
It doesn't make u more manly.
When u are refined in the manner with which u speak, it affects the way u act too and attract such people around u.

U can be streetwise but classy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ?? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
sassysure:

Stop using gutter words.
It doesn't make u more manly.
When u are refined in the manner with which u speak, it affects the way u act too and attract such people around u.

U can be streetwise but classy.
come on now,no vex.
But I know exactly what is going on in the brother's life.
We've all been there,probably seen worse but wrestled out of it will full force and aggressiveness.
I urge him to power out of it and not be a weakling.
As for the bolded,this is a faceless forum,not my place of business.
I can be whoever I want here and get away with it,no face attached to the moniker for a reason. kiss
Have you also thought that maybe I don't want to belong to what you term as class?
We all have different things that makes us fulfilled my dear,perhaps your perception of life isn't one of them.

2 Likes

Re: ?? by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 03, 2019
nwanneni:
come on now,no vex.
But I know exactly what is going on in the brother's life.
We've all been there,probably seen worse but wrestled out of it will full force and aggressiveness.
I urge him to power out of it and not be a weakling.
As for the bolded,this is a faceless forum,not my place of business.
I can be whoever I want here and get away with it,no face attached to the moniker for a reason. kiss
Whatever and whomever u want to be here affects u outside here. Bear that in mind. That is how the brain works.

If u feel U know what is wrong with him, are u helping by mocking him?
Does that make u a good person?
We complain about the insensitivity of the government but are we better?
Ur words were cruel. When I called u out, u become vulgar.
I might not be as old as your mum but u are definitely my junior yet u didn't think about that when u replied my post.
U couldn't even apologise when I called u out.

I visit and interact with people on other forums, they don't use vulgar and gutter language like us. They speak like humans that blood flow in their system. That majority uses gutter language and are very insensitive doesn't mean u should be.
No wonder we are the unofficial suicide capital of the world.

2 Likes

Re: ?? by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 03, 2019
sassysure:

Whatever and whomever u want to be here affects u outside here. Bear that in mind. That is how the brain works.

If u feel U know what is wrong with him, are u helping by mocking him?
Does that make u a good person?
We complain about the insensitivity of the government but are we better?
Ur words were cruel. When I called u out, u become vulgar.
I might not be as old as your mum but u are definitely my junior yet u didn't think about that when u replied my post.
U couldn't even apologise when I called u out.

I visit and interact with people on other forums, they don't use vulgar and gutter language like us. They speak like humans that blood flow in their system. That majority uses gutter language and are very insensitive doesn't mean u should be.
No wonder we are the unofficial suicide capital of the world.

Do u know, few yrs ago, I lost a child and as some people here were aware that I put to bed, I announced it.
One young unmarried lady feeling funky with herself cos she uses gutter language didn't know that there are times if u don't know what to say, it's best not to open ur mouth.
The way this lady dismissed the news and went ahead to make some ugly statement shocked the hell out of me. She even mocked my dead child.
I quickly deactivated my account. I loathed myself so much and was wondering what I didn't to warrant that. Was deeply depressed. Though lots of people called her out and even apologised on her behalf, the damage has already been done.

I was never the same again.
Anytime I want to register again, my spirit will be against it until I finally had the courage to register. She has deactivated too but has a new moniker. But still the same old her so I noticed and fished her out. She of course has forgotten. I told her any thing that I can think of so I can move on. At a point, I wanted to pay some boys to get her for me as I have her details but decided not to lower my standard. I just moved on.
Can u see what gutter language can cause?

Sorry about your ordeal,such a sad experience.
But I believe you didn't get me clearly.
I am a 100% sure of what the OP lacks that put him in such a situation which I urged him to do other things than commit suicide.Look the chances of a man with money to kill himself is very slim.
Also,point how I insulted you,mocked you directly or something of that sort please.
I said if you doubt me,wire him money or give him breast make em lick(clearly a joke for anyone that has sense of humour).
If you take life that serious,then I'm sorry.But for me,I don't.
Sad hearing about the loss of your child tbh...But relax a little,lest you might hurt yourself.
I'm sorry ma'am.much love kiss
It's like I was right about you being a butty lady sha because they way you take offence amazes me.
Banana island brown skin girl cheesy
Re: ?? by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 03, 2019
nwanneni:
I am a 100% sure of what the OP lacks that put him in such a situation which I urged him to do other things than commit suicide.Look the chances of a man with money to kill himself is very slim.
Also,point how I insulted you,mocked you directly or something of that sort please.
I said if you doubt me,wire him money or give him breast make em lick(clearly a joke for anyone that has sense of humour).
Sad hearing about the loss of your child tbh...But relax a little,lest you might hurt yourself.
It's like I was right about you being a butty lady sha because they way you take offence amazes me.
That isn't a joke. I'm not a man but a mother and u are telling me to give him my boobs to suck.
That's the worst I have ever heard here.

Hurt myself, okay o.

U didn't urge him to do any other thing except mock him.
That was why I called u out.
I take offence how a normal healthy person should. No pretence.
We act too aggressive and insensitive towards our fellow humans and sometimes I wonder if that has constituted to how we behave as a country.
Look at us, so out of tune with the rest of the world.

If that guys is lying, that's his cup of tea. But if not, u will be happy that u helped a stranger. Isn't that the best help one can render?

Nwanneni, it pays to be cultured. U don't know where it might take u. It differentiate u from the rest. There are guys here who command my respect cos of the way they speak.
It set them aside from the rest of the people here.
There lives outside here we may not know about but one may be convinced to meet them or have transactions with them based on their conduct here.
Remember, multinationals, people of all works of life come here. Nothing is a secret online.

Nneni is close to my aunt's town adazi.
U can see why I'm still here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ?? by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 03, 2019
sassysure:

I have read some of ur posts and discovered u are very intelligent and depressed that was why I asked u to briefly share.

So sorry u are sick. Let's talk about the acquired disorders. Could it be that u suffer from them because u were depressed?
A highly depressed one suffer from many secondary ailments introduced to the body through depression when the brain can no longer hold it together. Most times the immune system, thought pattern of such individual are always under severe attack unless the cause of the depression is addressed first.

The best and most important support group u should have is your family and they are not there for u so more depressed thoughts and actions.

Can u tell me why u are depressed?
When it started, what triggers it.
It started around 2013 and has gotten worse. I can't point to any specific cause. I just started having slurred speech, sluggish movement, difficulty thinking. Began losing interest in my hobbies: reading, playing/watching soccer, etc. unwillingness to do anything, anhedonia.

But I know that for every depressed person, there is one important thing missing, love.
Self love and the feeling that your people don't care.
So why continue living.

We will continue when u answer the questions above.

I was almost asleep when the question I asked u flashed on my mind.
Had to check to see if u answered it. Was actually happy u did.
Will be happier if u continue to answer.
Saw the mathematics u solved and something about siwes.
U are in engineering final year, right?
yea, I am in engineering, penultimate year tho.
Re: ?? by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 03, 2019
Squillaci:

It started around 2013 and has gotten worse. I can't point to any specific cause. I just started having slurred speech, sluggish movement, difficulty thinking. Began losing interest in my hobbies: reading, playing/watching soccer, etc. unwillingness to do anything, anhedonia.

yea, I am in engineering, penultimate year tho.
Thank u for sharing.
Can I discuss more with u some hrs ahead pls.
I'm feeling sleepy and will have to prepare to work early in the morning kiss
Re: ?? by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 03, 2019
sassysure:

That isn't a joke. I'm not a man but a mother and u are telling me to give him my boobs to suck.
That's the worst I have ever heard here.

Hurt myself, okay o.

U didn't urge him to do any other thing except mock him.
That was why I called u out.
I take offence how a normal healthy person should. No pretence.
We act too aggressive and insensitive towards our fellow humans and sometimes I wonder if that has constituted to how we behave as a country.
Look at us, so out of tune with the rest of the world.

If that guys is lying, that's his cup of tea. But if not, u will be happy that u helped a stranger. Isn't that the best help one can render?

Nwanneni, it pays to be cultured. U don't know where it might take u. It differentiate u from the rest. There are guys here who command my respect cos of the way they speak.
It set them aside from the rest of the people here.
There lives outside here we may not know about but one may be convinced to meet them or have transactions with them based on their conduct here.
Remember, multinationals, people of all works of life come here. Nothing is a secret online.

Nneni is close to my aunt's town adazi.
U can see why I'm still here.
Madam it's like the boobs part got to you so bad,I apologise.i never meant anything bad,it was just a harmless sex joke to me atleast.
Didn't know you were going to take offence this much.
Also madam sassy,I don't think there is any place in the world I might want to go today that I wouldn't go on my own.
Also as for the multinationals part,I really no send.I have a good business(built since I was 22) that I am very proud of and my clientele is not even Nigeria,let alone NL.
I am not a fool sassy,I know where business can come from for my betterment and that of whoever I will render the service or commodity to,definitely not here.. grin grin
I am not some lose kid on the streets hoping for imaginary miracle so please spare me the "multinationals are here" talk...that time don pass tey tey.
All this culture and class thing weh you dey talk ehn,save it for banana island kids,it didn't work for us and today,men don dey alright still.
Sorry once more for hurting your feelings,was just a bad joke.

6 Likes

Re: ?? by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 03, 2019
Suicide should never be an option.
Re: ?? by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 03, 2019
sassysure:

Thank u for sharing.
Can I discuss more with u some hrs ahead pls.
I'm feeling sleepy and will have to prepare to work early in the morning kiss

Ok ma.
Re: ?? by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2019
Squillaci:

Ok ma.
Don't use honorific.

Are u a sensitive and an emotional person?

Also can u tell me whom u love most in your family and why?
Same as the person u hate most.

My questions might not make sense but we will soon get to the root. Happy u didn't say u are possessed by evil spirit.
I will be breezing in and out. So do bear with me.
( I have handled worst case than yours here. I didn't ev3n know what to say to the lady and believe me, he situation was beyond normal and she is as intelligent as u. She challenged me so much and made me question my sanity cheesy but I was able to get to her and she is currently outside Nigeria doing well the last time I checked. Some people doubted her so much but I went through moat of her posts and discovered a pattern so I confronted her with it. The shock that I discovered the real her made her open up. It was indeed messy. Contacted her offline and we continued from there.) So try and be very open with me pls. Don't fake it and don't lie as I will pick that up if I start adding the pieces together.
Re: ?? by ahnie: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin
You just clue him in!
Re: ?? by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 03, 2019
sassysure:

Don't use honorific.

Are u a sensitive and an emotional person?

Also can u tell me whom u love most in your family and why?
Same as the person u hate most.

My questions might not make sense but we will soon get to the root. Happy u didn't say u are possessed by evil spirit.
I will be breezing in and out. So do bear with me.
( I have handled worst case than yours here. I didn't ev3n know what to say to the lady and believe me, he situation was beyond normal and she is as intelligent as u. She challenged me so much and made me question my sanity cheesy but I was able to get to her and she is currently outside Nigeria doing well the last time I checked. Some people doubted her so much but I went through moat of her posts and discovered a pattern so I confronted her with it. The shock that I discovered the real her made her open up. It was indeed messy. Contacted her offline and we continued from there.) So try and be very open with me pls. Don't fake it and don't lie as I will pick that up if I start adding the pieces together.

I am not emotional at all. In my family, I can't say I love or hate anyone. I hardly have feelings for anybody. Unable to form relationships with people.
Re: ?? by Theflint1(m): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
nwanneni:
You talk too much... don't take life serious yet you wanted to commit suicide because of a girl that owed you nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please This Is Strictly For MARRIED MEN ONLY / Respect That Woman! / Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.