Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? (4408 Views)

Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War / Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" / See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by dinachi(m): 11:45am On Aug 29, 2015
I had expected when I opened the thread to have at least one Igbo supporter of Ijaw presidency of Jonathan to take up my challenge of naming one Ijaw supporter of Igbo presidency.
Very clearly, no single Ijaw man considers any Igbo man worthy of being president of Nigeria. To this end any Igbo man still talking about Jonathan is nothing but an Ijaw s1ave.

1 Like

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
dinachi:
I had expected when I opened the thread to have at least one Igbo supporter of Ijaw presidency of Jonathan to take up my challenge of naming one Ijaw supporter of Igbo presidency.
Very clearly, no single Ijaw man considers any Igbo man worthy of being president of Nigeria. To this end any Igbo man still talking about Jonathan is nothing but an Ijaw s1ave.

Your propaganda is not working. It is stale already! It is dead on arrival!
Go back to your paymasters and tell them that their message did not sail through and return back their money!

1 Like

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by cheruv: 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
AustineE1:

I will take your questions after the other,you should be ashamed of your people,was it not your brother Obasanjo who rather than hand over to Obafemi Awolowo,decided to change goal post over night and instead handed over to your Fulani Hausa master(Shagari)through an obnoxious electoral rule.Stating 'over his dead body will Awolowo rule Nigeria'.

Secondly,Inspite of the overwhelming support for Abiola yet he choose an Hausa-Fulani muslim as his deputy in a Muslim-Muslim ticket,rather than middlebelt christian,as never have been seen in a democratic Nigeria.This propelled some christians from the East,south south and middlebelt to rather support a Bashir Tofa with a christian deputy (left with a choice of choosing btw the devil and the deep blue sea).Yet your Hausa master still imprisoned Abiola,ridiculed and made jest of him,as usual.
Finally,Okadigbo choose to be a deputy to PMB but again as a self liberated tribe which Ndigbo are,we never voted for them,unlike the 'sophisticated' perpetual servants who lined up before him because he choose a 'mere commissioner' Osibanjo as a deputy,in the worst form of master-servant relationship.
Pls break it down the more.. This reply is too much for the sophisticated brain of raumdeuter and his ilk grin

1 Like

Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
AustineE1:

I will take your questions after the other,you should be ashamed of your people,was it not your brother Obasanjo who rather than hand over to Obafemi Awolowo,decided to change goal post over night and instead handed over to your Fulani Hausa master(Shagari)through an obnoxious electoral rule.Stating 'over his dead body will Awolowo rule Nigeria'.

Secondly,Inspite of the overwhelming support for Abiola yet he choose an Hausa-Fulani muslim as his deputy in a Muslim-Muslim ticket,rather than middlebelt christian,as never have been seen in a democratic Nigeria.This propelled some christians from the East,south south and middlebelt to rather support a Bashir Tofa with a christian deputy (left with a choice of choosing btw the devil and the deep blue sea).Yet your Hausa master still imprisoned Abiola,ridiculed and made jest of him,as usual.
Finally,Okadigbo choose to be a deputy to PMB but again as a self liberated tribe which Ndigbo are,we never voted for them,unlike the 'sophisticated' perpetual servants who lined up before him because he choose a 'mere commissioner' Osibanjo as a deputy,in the worst form of master-servant relationship.
Basically, you're always on the losing team.
Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by dinachi(m): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
xtrorse:

Your propaganda is not working. It is stale already! It is dead on arrival!
Go back to your paymasters and tell them that their message did not sail through and return back their money!
So you think everybody collects money the way you collect money to sell our Igbo brothers as Ijaw s1aves?
Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2015
dinachi:

So you think everybody collects money the way you collect money to sell our Igbo brothers as Ijaw s1aves?

Tell your paymasters that your mission was dead on arrival...give them back their money!

Bunch of greedy, hypocritical ingrates who have gained from the the great injustice and inequality in the polity and would rather the status quo remain.
Your days are numbered...
Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by dinachi(m): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2015
xtrorse:

Tell your paymasters that your mission was dead on arrival...give them back their money!

Bunch of greedy, hypocritical ingrates who have gained from the the great injustice and inequality in the polity and would rather the status quo remain.
Your days are numbered...
It is you who have to do stock taking after you people deceived Igbos to vote for the worst President in Nigeria's history just because you collected money. Go and return that money and maybe just maybe God may have mercy on your evil soul.
Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by Yeske2(m): 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
dinachi:
I've always told you to allow these eediots to continue in their misery by worshipping the Ijaws but you wouldn't listen, let them be.
If GEJ was an Igbo man, how many Ijaws would have voted him but they wouldn't answer such simple question.
Re: Open Question: How Many Ijaw Men Are Agitating For Igbo President? by dinachi(m): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Yeske2:
I've always told you to allow these eediots to continue in their misery by worshipping the Ijaws but you wouldn't listen, let them be.
If GEJ was an Igbo man, how many Ijaws would have voted him but they wouldn't answer such simple question.
You are right but it is sad that our people fail to learn from history. Ijaw people are useless to us politically.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Question asked: The Queen of Britain is asking buhari if Emperor Ademusiwaa came / There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye / Breaking: Lai Mohammed's Driver Decamps To PDP (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.