Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

<< Article Writing Service || Satisfaction Guaranteed! >>(Closed) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / << Article Writing Service || Satisfaction Guaranteed! >>(Closed) (640 Views)

Professional Writing Service / Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. / My Journey To Make $1000 On Fiverr, Article Writing & Proofreading B4 Dec 31st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

<< Article Writing Service || Satisfaction Guaranteed! >>(Closed) by dayus444: 6:31am On Aug 26, 2015
Sorry, this offer is now closed.

Re: << Article Writing Service || Satisfaction Guaranteed! >>(Closed) by SPG4U(m): 6:33am On Aug 26, 2015
brb
Re: << Article Writing Service || Satisfaction Guaranteed! >>(Closed) by SPG4U(m): 6:37am On Aug 26, 2015
i analyzed one of the articles u uploaded ....plagiarized, not unique

Re: << Article Writing Service || Satisfaction Guaranteed! >>(Closed) by dayus444: 6:49am On Aug 26, 2015
SPG4U:
i analyzed one of the articles u uploaded ....plagiarized, not unique
Well i don't know what tool you are using but all the articles were checked and screened with copyscape before delivering to clients. Even clients go extra mile to further screen the articles. Those are just the few i could upload at a time.

If the article is no longer unique it could be that the client who got the article syndicated it to other sites or places online.

It is the duty of a writer to write and deliver unique content to a client but what the client does with the content is not within the powers of the writer anymore. The articles i uploaded have been written months ago and might not be unique anymore. Uniqueness of an article is best checked when delivering to clients. I hope you understand this?

(1) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Gets New CEO Mr Phuthuma Nhleko. / Heart Breaking Last Words Of Steve Jobs / How Can I Fund My Forex Trading Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.