Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 (28519 Views)

Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso / I Bought 15 Cars, Built 4 Houses With My Human Parts Business – 67-Year-Old Man / Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by kasheemawo(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2015
jabojafa:
so u hv nt heard of imam n herbalist dt hv done similar act or even worse
so me one link and i show you 101 cases of pastors raping underage
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by deebrain(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2015
That's good. I kind of agree with him.

So, while the police go looking for that devil, he should be in police custody till the devil-at-large is caught.

Who knows? This pastor must have some vital information.
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by kasheemawo(m): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
thorpido:
Read Matthew 19:1-11 to understand the full story.

'Haven't you read',he replied,'that at the beginning the Creator made them male and female' and said,'for this reason shall a man leave his father and his mother and be united with his wife,and the two shall become one flesh?So they are no longer two but one flesh.Therefore,what God has joined together let no man put asunder'(Matt.19:4).

Notice it talks about one man and one woman and not many women.It also talks about two and not three or four.
i was expecting to see do not marry more than one wife hypocrisy is when you see Christians having one wife and 101 concubines
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by thorpido(m): 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
kasheemawo:
i was expecting to see do not marry more than one wife hypocrisy is when you see Christians having one wife and 101 concubines
What do you call a Christian having one wife and no concubine?Hypercrisy? grin
You people pay more attention to the deviation than the norm.

The scripture i quoted is self explanatory except when people don't want to see that.it simply says one man to one wife.
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
Make devil cut dat ur useless hand na
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Chrysz(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
They ll not no devil when they are in act bt when they got caught....... Devil is the first suspect.....
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by ArodewilliamsT: 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
coolitempa:

Very funny......NOT...... angry......being a product of a baby factory.....one would expect you to show some sensitivity on the subject.... angry

Are you a preacher?, I will always be here to sensitize your to concentrate against ritualism and rapefest. Nnamdi kanu speaks out against baby factory, when will you tajus start speaking out against ritualism, forgery, dirty old grandfathers raping children and all sorts of vices that pervades your yorrober clime.

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
when would people stop blaming the devil for their stupidity...
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by front247: 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
Fake pastors everywhere my people dt be gullible
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by nwadiuko1(m): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
Devil go be like...**** ahh pastor emi ke?, me wey dy maidugri since this week?***
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by 400billionman: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
Atmmachine:
OK.
What's his name ??
Adebayo ??

& he's from the most sophisticated & hard working tribe on earth.
# Yellow Bar.

In as much as I don't support tribalism.

I actually came to this thread to check the name. I wasn't disappointed..
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
d devil dat lead u insert ur finger in d small girlprivate part wil lead u to prision for live......what is going to sa is devil....M god help us in nigeria
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by ValentineMary(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
I am trying to visualise the devil lifting this dudes hand and inserting in the young girl genitals. Mtchewww
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Reference(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
Well since the police cannot arrest your accomplice in crime - the devil, I hope you don't mind receiving a double sentence, one for you and one for the devil.

Now, when growing up I often heard pastors preach that satan is the accuser of the brethren. But in these end times the brethren are fighting back. It is now satan who gets the rap for all the bad moves.
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by smuth(m): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
Freemanan:
SO DEVIL DIDN'T SEE FIRE OR SHREDDER TO GIVE YOU SO YOU PUT YOUR FINGERS?

YOU AND THAT DEVIL SURE NEEDS JESUS

Na only that place devil dey like send people go na. grin
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
smuth:

Na only that place devil dey like send people go na. grin
Devil get issues.
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by histemple: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
yorubatic:
My people are simply anything bad...diabolic, fetish, backstabber,betrayer, gossiper, incestuous, adulterous, cowarder, and many more....thank God, I am a true yoruba born again christian who has seen the light of God and speak up..

Atrocious acts are never peculiar to any tribe, religion or group. It has to do with the individual involved, that is why it is found everywhere.

Anytime you come across any human being ascribing to, or passing derogatory remarks against a particular group for the devilish acts of its member, just know that fellow needs more education.

Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Christians, Muslims and Pagans have both good and bad people amongst them. Anybody who thinks otherwise, certainly needs a paradigm shift to stop deceiving his/herself.
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by NAJALYN: 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ode. That devil that made him commit the offence will send him to prison. What a disgrace to the Church!
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by lurlah2014(f): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
NA THE DEVIL STILL PUSH U GO KIRIKIRI, SO HAPPY HE WAS CAUGHT
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Eljay24(m): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
montestic:
A 67‎-year old pastor and grandfather, Felix Adebayo, has been nabbed by operatives of the Edo State Police Command for allegedly defiling a 10-year old girl in Ubiane community, Aviele, Etsako West local government area of the state.

The suspect who was arrested on Thursday last week, was paraded on Tuesday at the Command’s headquarters in Benin, alongside 35 other suspects arrested for various crimes.

The Command’s Public Relations Officer, DSP Stephen Onwochei, who paraded the suspects,‎ said the detained cleric unlawfully had carnal knowledge of the little girl when she was sent to collect a mobile phone from his apartment.

“He carried the child and started whatever he felt like doing,” Onwochei said.

However, Adebayo who claimed to be a pastor, confessed to his crime, but blamed the act on the handiwork of the “devil.”

“‎I have a wife. I do not know what happened that led me to insert my hand in her private part. It is the devil,” he said.

Earlier while addressing journalists in his office, the State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Samuel Adegbuyi, announced that a total of 117 suspects were arrested between July and August for various crimes.

A breakdown of the figure shows that 35 suspects were apprehended for armed robbery; 20 for kidnapping; 33 for cultism; 10 for unlawful possession of firearms; 6 for murder and 13 for rape and defilement.

Adegbuyi who commended members of the public for giving useful information to the police in its effort to combat crime, assured that officers and men of the command are ready to confront and tame an expected rise in crime in the ember months.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/08/26/pastor-67-arrested-for-defiling-girl-10-in-edo/

Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Catalyst007(m): 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
PASTOR, PLEASE LEAVE THE INNOCENT DEVIL ALONE. YOUR DIIICK MADE YOU DO IT
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by empals: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
I wonder y ppl lie against the devil knowing so well he is the greatest liar.
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by tonimenia: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is not good!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by crisycent: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
If the man is not a Yoruba man make Nairaland crash. Cursed people.
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
blaming devil for his stupidities!
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by bheemz(f): 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Na dat same devil go kill u eleriibu!
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by flokii: 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
D same devil that will make you burn in d lake of fire.. seriously I doubt the chances of we blacks making Heaven, pastor or no pastor
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by belloabdulrazaq(m): 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
;DHefri bad tin na devu dis devu don soffa 4 naija
montestic:
A 67‎-year old pastor and grandfather, Felix Adebayo, has been nabbed by operatives of the Edo State Police Command for allegedly defiling a 10-year old girl in Ubiane community, Aviele, Etsako West local government area of the state.

The suspect who was arrested on Thursday last week, was paraded on Tuesday at the Command’s headquarters in Benin, alongside 35 other suspects arrested for various crimes.

The Command’s Public Relations Officer, DSP Stephen Onwochei, who paraded the suspects,‎ said the detained cleric unlawfully had carnal knowledge of the little girl when she was sent to collect a mobile phone from his apartment.

“He carried the child and started whatever he felt like doing,” Onwochei said.

However, Adebayo who claimed to be a pastor, confessed to his crime, but blamed the act on the handiwork of the “devil.”

“‎I have a wife. I do not know what happened that led me to insert my hand in her private part. It is the devil,” he said.

Earlier while addressing journalists in his office, the State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Samuel Adegbuyi, announced that a total of 117 suspects were arrested between July and August for various crimes.

A breakdown of the figure shows that 35 suspects were apprehended for armed robbery; 20 for kidnapping; 33 for cultism; 10 for unlawful possession of firearms; 6 for murder and 13 for rape and defilement.

Adegbuyi who commended members of the public for giving useful information to the police in its effort to combat crime, assured that officers and men of the command are ready to confront and tame an expected rise in crime in the ember months.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/08/26/pastor-67-arrested-for-defiling-girl-10-in-edo/
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by jaynuary(f): 6:12am On Aug 28, 2015
with all dis huge number of daily arest all over d country d cells nd prison never full? GOD help us d kind of people we consult for cancel nd prayers
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by missearlia(f): 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
when u do some tin on purpose u call d devil ..mad man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Children Abducted In Benue Found Dead (Photos) / Nnamdi Ezeigbo’s Mother Kidnapped (SLOT MD) / LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.