Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) (53754 Views)

Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore / Fuel Scarcity: White Man In A Danfo Bus In Lagos (photos) / Sylva Mocks Oshiomhole: What You Can’t Achieve, A Military Man Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by sledge001(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2015
It is rather unfortunate that most Nigerians prefer to be treated like animals. There too many lawless people in this country. The punishment is rather hash but this is the only law some people abide by and it should serve as a deterrent to others who think and behave like that Danfo driver. I bet you this man would act respectfully and responsibly when he's in another country, even Benin republic just @ our back yard, he dear not disobey the law. Common policemen will clear his doubts. FELLOW NIGERIANS PLS LET'S BE LAW ABIDING AND RESPONSIBLE TO MAKE OUR DEAR COUNTRY A GREATER AND BETTER PLACE TO LIVE. One Love

quote author=benedictnsi post=37348697]Though the law States that defaulters should be lambasted but I despise the way at which our military punish people. Handling and abusing people in the name of "THEY ARE BLOODY CIVILIANS".

in developed nations, you as a military can't start brutalising or bully you because they are feared or appears stronger than you due to the fact that they are under the umbrella of certain immunity. [/quote]
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by nicerichard05: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2015
allanphash7:
This is inhumane

BTW op if i were you i will come down and do d snapping not from the car

The pinshure no clear joor

Ware ni ye oo. So u want make dat soldier use slap change my career this mrn abi?. Lolz
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Keneking:

You mean he is a conductor in the Xterra SUV fairly used ... grin grin

no be for my mouth u go hear say rev. fada wear trouser! lipsrsealed cheesy grin
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2015
nicerichard05:

My Brother if u stay in lagos den u would knw that these Danfo drivers deserve even more dan wat he got. Hav u ever been embarrassed by a Danfo driver b4. Mtceww we need to commend the military here.

Bros I understand you perfectly but you don't expect me to Applaud the soldiers for the way they treat humans like animals..... Are there no other ways of punishing them Must it be that bully The soldiers hates defaulters but the abuse human rights which is wrong too

3 Likes

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2015
benedictnsi:
Though the law States that defaulters should be lambasted or sanctioned but I despise the way at which our military punish people. Handling and abusing people in the name of "THEY ARE BLOODY CIVILIANS".

in developed nations, you as a military can't start brutalising or bully someone because they are feared or appears stronger than you due to the fact that they are under the umbrella of certain immunity.

Dedicate this FTC to the victim jor!!!
tahhh shatap!!!

1 Like

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2015
saaedlee:
The useless soldier doesnt know that he his causing more traffic asking d danfo driver to park on the road, just to punish him.
u for no waste space to comment joor.

1 Like

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Sojebrand(m): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
op i am sure you tooked that photo from inside your car grin
no vex oo but dis ur signature grin
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by nicerichard05: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2015
yungkiz:
Broz whic fone re u using, from inside the car u snap d scheme, yet it is stil clear...

I use a nokia C2 cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Myself2(m): 11:47am On Aug 26, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
This is wrong. Nigerians I smh!!! Why on earth will a soldier force a driver to be rolling in the floor?? And the op is here saying "I want to use this medium to commend the Nigerian army blah blah blah..."

Even though the driver was wrong, the soldier has no right to pinish him like that. He could have simply handed him over to the police.

Nigerians know your right!!!

Nigerians have largely been psychologically brutalised and brainwashed to the point so many are ignorant of what rights they have and the way members of the armed forces are required by law to relate with the public

3 Likes

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 26, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
This is wrong. Nigerians I smh!!! Why on earth will a soldier force a driver to be rolling in the floor?? And the op is here saying "I want to use this medium to commend the Nigerian army blah blah blah..."

Even though the driver was wrong, the soldier has no right to pinish him like that. He could have simply handed him over to the police.

YES! because of this act of disccipline, my morale don high to join army sef. And nah bloody civilians I go deyy discipline

1 Like

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Mindfrick(m): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2015
eyah....someone's daddy

1 Like

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Military beating up civilians since may29
yeah! Its very romantic !

1 Like

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by nicerichard05: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
op i am sure you tooked that photo from inside your car grin

B4 nko u want mak dem slappp me. Honestly wat d soldier did was so right. grin cheesy
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2015
shadowgwalker:
tahhh shatap!!!

You don't expect me to exchange words with a hobo and peasanted rustic like you.... Bunkum

1 Like

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by MzzTega(f): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2015
silvermania:
i do and the government won't do anything about it

That's the problem.
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2015
Adema250:
someone should pls help a brother, i have severe eye problems https://www.nairaland.com/2552232/need-urgent-pls-eye-defect#37329957

Stupid scam u b goat
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by nicerichard05: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2015
benedictnsi:

Bros I understand you perfectly but you don't expect me to Applaud the soldiers for the way they treat humans like animals..... Are there no other ways of punishing them Must it be that bully The soldiers hates defaulters but the abuse human rights which is wrong too

Wat makes u feel dis Danfo driver is a human being? grin

Every right Tinking person wouldn't do such cos he was already abusing other users of the rout with his scrab danfo
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2015
allanphash7:
This is inhumane

yeah! Meant for those that behave like animals.

1 Like

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2015
allanphash7:
This is inhumane

yeah! Meant for those that behave like animals.

2 Likes

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by nicerichard05: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2015
4stylz:

What happened to fine or arrest? Must he bully him... the whole Nigeria Army is a disgrace.. I wonder what they will do to people if America sells weapon to us

Fine or arest in nigeria? Hmmm my brother use ur head oo
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Suntemi(m): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2015
refreshrate:

...could be a father brother to somebody, of course no doubt he didnt fall from the skies.
However respect begets respect.

Please what was so difficult in him just behaving himself and staying on the line, just like his passengers advised? You think hes the only one in a hurry abi?

If he goes you believe other motorists will stay in line and not further mess up the entire arrangement so everyone can get out of the traffic situation?

So the officer should have given him a ticket for driving like that abi?

You obviously dont know the psyche of the people youre defending.

When you buy your car and drive in Lagos come back after one month and repeat what you wrote here.

I have a car and drive in lagos. I've stayed in Lagos all my life.

Why do we have traffic rules?

2 Likes

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by OAMMB(f): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2015
i went to a miliary school and this is nothing....girls and boys did this with no qualms.
that said....some danfo drivers need not to be treated like human....they are animals in human skin and as such derserve no sympathy.

1 Like

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 26, 2015
kingarizona1:
Cool but this is an abuse of "military professionalism"_____ Things of this nature made the United State said it won't assist Nigeria with Arms to fight terrorism because they abuse Human Right______ Thou m not saying the Driver Did the right thing__# Meanwhile that Guy above me must be insane
go do research, there is no military in the world that won't discipline a 'bloody civilian ' that is out of order.
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 11:53am On Aug 26, 2015
nicerichard05:

Wat makes u feel dis Danfo driver is a human being? grin

Every right Tinking person wouldn't do such cos he was already abusing other users of the rout with his scrab danfo

Now let me ask you, what if you were the victim

1 Like

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Sojebrand(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2015
refreshrate:
ive been at a jucntion before barely wide enough for two cars to pass. You wont believe a danfo driver still stopped to pick up passengers at the bottle neck of the junction. Not a quick pick and drop (as if that one is even right) but actually waiting.

There was a policeman at the junction who feigned ignorance.
Other drivers were blaring their horn for this animal to move, guess what he did? He waved his hand that the cars behind him should pass on an almost non existent road due to his blockage and oncoming vehicles.

Managed to get beside him, my younger bro sat on the passengers seat. When the danfo driver brought his head out of the window towards my bro, he used the bottom of his palm slipper to tear the danfo drivers face.

That was one perfect moment i will never forget. Need i say the sound of that slap still remains one of the loudest i ever heard in my life!

Na so Danfo driver begin pursue us with danfo o.
He wasnt even speeding like he wanted to follow us to our destination and let all hell loose.

Me ke i just drove till i got to one street that had a cross bar preventing vehicles such as his being able to pass, turned out to look at his face as i drove off laughing my head to a migraine, the guy was red, not sure if it was the slap or the anger of losing out that got to him.

point of this, anyone who says the officer is wrong has never driven in Lagos traffic before.

As i type this im looking at my neighbors ash colored 2012 Honda accord, near pristine condition...front fender has a dent with signature yellow streak on most cars in Lagos.

Do you know how the yellow gets on the cars?
u said it all
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 26, 2015
phayvoursky:
ANIMALS IN HUMAN SKIN
the driver abi? No mind am! There are the nuisance in the society.
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by zendy: 11:56am On Aug 26, 2015
nicerichard05:
This happened this morning around Apapa Area while descending towards leventis, the Nigerian military and other agency were trying to control the traffic on the bridge by giving way for smaller vehicle to go through when this Danfo driver came from nowhere and started obstructing traffic, leaving the queue that was created by the task force.

He was already causing traffic when we eventually allowed him to enter in front of us, A one military officer came and told him park and then roll on the floor from the bridge down to Area B police station. cheesy grin

The scene was such an entertaining one cos even his passengers said they told him to follow the queue peaceful but he refused.

I wish to use this medium to commend the Nigerian Military and the joint task force for the good work they are doing in other to ease traffic in Apapa

To all Danfo drivers please always respect your self, Obey traffic rules and stayy out of troubles.

Cc Lalasticlala

So you are congratulating the military on this barbaric act? You are not ashamed of your self?
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by nicerichard05: 11:56am On Aug 26, 2015
benedictnsi:

Now let me ask you, what if you were the victim

I can never be the victim cos I always respect myself cos I am human. Lol grin
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by jagagbosa(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

your right does not says you should disobey the law, if the man did what was right soldier no go punish am and bside the soldier only did that to use him as a scapegoat to others...the danfo driver suppose do frog jump more...
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by tivta(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2015
Every one is forming civil rights, absolute rubbish. Only a mad man will disobey the law and also needs to be treated as such. I don't know why the hate for military men, after all our president is a retired general (lol) well military men don't act until provoked.
Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by holysina(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2015
Nigeria were military men have gone crazy, bunch of illiterates, when u wear army camouflage trouble, you talk to an army man about your right trouble.other countries you hardly see army men on the street and you can flaunt their wears any how you like, but Nigerian army are now acting the role of the police, manowar and even village vigilante groups, they are every were looking for who to intimidate while they are afraid of sambisa. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
almurtadha:
Nigerian army madness

And dats D only solution to danfo driver madness
Na d only pple wey dem respect be dat.
Police VIO FRSC sef noget mouth.
Come to ketu bstp anytime from 2pm evryday u will prefer to join d army cos of dis.
Not in surpport of impunity bt to danfo madness dis is d only way out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother / Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos / Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.