Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Women-the Most Complex Creatures. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women-the Most Complex Creatures. (1084 Views)

Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? / Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? / Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women-the Most Complex Creatures. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Yes!...til tommorow you still wont understand the female species of the homosapiens,with a lot of swings that sometimes gets the smartest of guys confused,if you do too much its a sin,if you dont,another sin...i tire o....well,a lil brk down of some of the things they do that plunges d bigboys in the ocean of confusion,well too much of everything we do is bad,same as too less.
*if you kiss her,you no get sef control.if you dont,you no be man.
*if you praise her,you are lying and after something.if you dont,you dull over.
*if you agree to all her likes,you be correct wimp.if yu no gree,you are nt understanding arol!.
*if yu want bleep evrytime,you be addict.if you dont,you get anoda source outside.
*if you sabi swag,yu be playboy.if you dont,you be old skool.
*if you jealous,na very bad tin.if you r nt,you no love am.
*if you attempt romance,she go say yu no respect am.if yu dont,yu no like am be dat.
*if yu are a minute late,she complains its hard to wait.if na she late,na so girls dey do.
*if yu visit yur guy man,you r nt putting quality time into yur relationship.if na ha gals visit am,its natural,na girls stuff.
*if you kiss her once in a while,she says yu dry.if you do it often,yu r taking advantage.
*if yu stare at another woman,she accuses yu of flirting.if she's stared by other men,they r just admiring her.
*if yu talk,she wan mek yu listen.if yu listen,she wan me yu talk.
*if yu are proud of yur achievements,yu too dey ambitious.if you are nt,yu no get future.
This girls ehn...
So simple,yet so complex.
So weak,yet so powerful.
So confusing,yet so desirable.
Women!!! UNA TOO MUCH.

1 Like

Re: Women-the Most Complex Creatures. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
tongue
Re: Women-the Most Complex Creatures. by shaiba(f): 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Bros na wa to you o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women-the Most Complex Creatures. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
shaiba:
Bros na wa to you o cheesy
na wa within you o...lol.
What i do...abi na lie?? :p
Re: Women-the Most Complex Creatures. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Still searching for the sense in this _shit.
Re: Women-the Most Complex Creatures. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aisha95:
Still searching for the sense in this _shit.
search for YOUR senses first,before you start to comment anyhow,or you go see anyhow.
Re: Women-the Most Complex Creatures. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
Davhid:

search for YOUR senses first,before you start to comment anyhow,or you go see anyhow.
You deluded fools who can't even meet up to half of what is required of a real dude, likes coming to NL effortlessly to whine about the female folks.
Work on yourself first before castigating.
Low self-esteemed mofo.
Re: Women-the Most Complex Creatures. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aisha95:

You deluded fools who can't even meet up to half of what is required of a real dude, likes coming to NL effortlessly to whine about the female folks.
Work on yourself first before castigating.
Low self-esteemed mofo.
so this is what your SENSES can do....well done.
Re: Women-the Most Complex Creatures. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
Davhid:
so this is what your SENSES can do....well done.
You lack a brain talkless of sense. Inferior dimwit.
Re: Women-the Most Complex Creatures. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aisha95:

You lack a brain talkless of sense. Inferior dimwit.
maka why!!!...hu send ghost give me....i got nufin to tell yu bae,cos it'll just be a waste.
Re: Women-the Most Complex Creatures. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Davhid:

maka why!!!...hu send ghost give me....i got nufin to tell yu bae,cos it'll just be a waste.
You got nothing to opine cause you are empty up-stairs, _retard.
Re: Women-the Most Complex Creatures. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aisha95:
You got nothing to opine cause you are empty up-stairs, _retard.
Re: Women-the Most Complex Creatures. by 400billionman: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
When you wan toast them, toast like 10 of them and forget them, the ones meant for you will call you later.

No time.

1 Like

Re: Women-the Most Complex Creatures. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
400billionman:
When you wan toast them, toast like 10 of them and forget them, the ones meant for you will call you later.

No time.
this brother is dope....true bruh.

(1) (Reply)

My Galfriends Nipples / “I Can’t Get My Ex-boyfriend Out Of My Mind” / 6 Reasons Why You Should Cheat On Your Nigerian Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.