Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf (43646 Views)

Nigerians Blast Jimoh Ibrahim Over "Goodluck Jonathan Is An Armed Robber" Tweet / Ebikabowei Victor "Boyloaf" Child's Dedication In Pictures / FULL Video: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by fulanimafia: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
francizy:

If you had checked my mentions, I had stated clearly that my only problem with GEJ is his inability to liberate his people from suffering and then damn the consequences (because I know that you same lots gallivanting on this thread would have been quick to call him a bigot if he helped his people).

I try to be as reasonable as I can and stated clearly on several occasions when I see a failure on the part of GEJ.

Good you finally agree GEJ failed his people. The military regimes (incidentally northerners) have been roundly condemned by all Nigerians, I inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by winniz: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
oyinkuro87:
that's why I keep saying: Nigerians have short memories.
Am from Bayelsa and I can beat my chests boldly to disagree with Boyloaf for saying there was no federal presence during GEJ's tenure. Bayelsans were recruited into federal parastatals/agency more in his tenure than any other periods. Also, Nigeria Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) and Federal University Otuoke were set up under his. We should know that Bayelsa isn't the only state in Nigeria.a

But the charlatan said GEJ did nothing for you guys cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by shaqhead: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Leopardd:
Who doesn't know Boyloaf?

When I was in Abuja, Boyloaf would come to party with plenty of babes and pop the most expensive wines.
The guy is a charlatan, who is only after his own pocket.
I know under Jonathan he used to receive millions of naira monthly without doing anything, he would boast that his brother is on seat and that nothing is gonna happen.
See fool.
Truth even from the mouth of a drunk madman is still truth u kno...can u pick out the falacy in what he has opined?

If he had said such back then a whole lot of folks like would have said "Why ds man they fight im broda?" or " because e no dey chop for govt" or somtin more senseless.

Does an Amaechi who kept shouting himself hoarse, even b4 switching sides, ring a bell?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by PentiumPro(f): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Don't mind them.
They think Buharists are blind supporters like GEJites who will support anything GEJ does. Most of them see this as football club fan kind of game where you stay loyal to your club no matter what. I will always support Chelsea but that's because Chelsea does not owe me no infrastructural developments, security, or economic stability. So I can afford to gamble all I want with Chelsea.

At the risk of a 14 years jail term, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by lawnreigh(m): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
donpope1:
Fear an Ijaw...
..they betray even their own, how I wish Biafra can be as Igbo, Akwa Ibom and Cross River affair, excluding Ikwerres ooh..
guy stop mastubating Biafra is only for the Igbo's no other ethnicity will join you, including the one's you listed above talkless of Niger Delta people

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by francizy(m): 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Don't mind them.
They think Buharists are blind supporters like GEJites who will support anything GEJ does. Most of them see this as football club fan kind of game where you stay loyal to your club no matter what. I will always support Chelsea but that's because Chelsea does not owe me no infrastructural developments, security, or economic stability. So I can afford to gamble all I want with Chelsea.

You're been hypocritical Mr! I'd rather say that it is you people on the other divide who place a god tag on Buhari as you make him seem like an alpha and omega. Y'all like to transfer your attitudes to the camp of your opposition. Buhari has messed up on several cases and many of y'all never condemn him so just shush with the hypocrisy!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
Boyloof no get level. E pain say GEJ no give am attention wen him give others. the only guy wen stillm commad street na the government. na jealousy dey warri am. he is hoping to become another amaechi
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by francizy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
fulanimafia:

Good you finally agree GEJ failed his people. The military regimes (incidentally northerners) have been roundly condemned by all Nigerians, I inclusive.

Mr. I have condemned Jonathan on several ocassions. Go thru Mizmycoli's thread where she talked about power distribution and increase in supply of it in recent times then you see one of my critisms of Jonathan.

This is how I live. When I see him err, I either condemn or avoid such thread unlike many Buhari loyalists that praised Buhari even when he said the govt is open for boko haram negotiations.

On Abacha's matter, the death of Abacha was celebrated all over Nigeria apart from north. Till date, when you take buses up north, don't you see pics of Abacha placed as stickers on windscreen of vehicles as though he's a role model?

IBB isn't celebrated much in the north because he took power from a much more "northern" loved Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by shaqhead: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
Bizibi:
Wait,was Jonathan the president of Nigeria or president of Niger-delta,once buhari leaves that seat and his village is not developed,is it not the same thing we will say here........
Nope...actually you should consider Boyloafs statement in the backdrop of policy initiative that concern the Niger Delta.

For example, the UNEP report that gathered dust on GEJs table for the whole time he ws there. What about the east-west road? It took the death of his inlaw on that road for contractors to b mobilised to site.

Gej isnt goin to go puttin boreholes in evryones sitting room but his proactiveness on issues that border the region the birthe him shdnt b neglected e.g He cd hv asked what NDDC, Ministry of Niger Delta were doin wt funds for d ND and go an extra length to see the judicious utilisation of dose funds to touch d common Niger deltan.

For PMB, policy on Agric, education etc wl do d magic!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by fulanimafia: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
francizy:

Mr. I have condemned Jonathan on several ocassions. Go thru Mizmycoli's thread where she talked about power distribution and increase in supply of it in recent times then you see one of my critisms of Jonathan.

This is how I live. When I see him err, I either condemn or avoid such thread unlike many Buhari loyalists that praised Buhari even when he said the govt is open for boko haram negotiations.

On Abacha's matter, the death of Abacha was celebrated all over Nigeria apart from north. Till date, when you take buses up north, don't you see pics of Abacha placed as stickers on windscreen of vehicles as though he's a role model?

I don't understand how you expect me to account for a bus driver's actions, everyone knows Abacha was a dictator.

Goodluck Jonathan's failures as you correctly submitted, are worthy of several condemnations as you did.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
dayo23:
Bad news to to PDP E-rodent, their Ex recruit has turn his back against them
I'm not surprised, even Judas once denied Jesus Christ. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Sall(m): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
NOTE...... Biafra is not been mentioned... but Niger Delta state. Bad market.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Jesusloveyou: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
CR77:
grin God bless GEJ
for misleading u saTANist, for been clueless and corrupt,

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by fulanimafia: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Jesusloveyou: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
francizy:

If you had checked my mentions, I had stated clearly that my only problem with GEJ is his inability to liberate his people from suffering and then damn the consequences (because I know that you same lots gallivanting on this thread would have been quick to call him a bigot if he helped his people).

I try to be as reasonable as I can and stated clearly on several occasions when I see a failure on the part of GEJ. But how many of you speak without bias when analysing Buhari? You lots liken him to god which is ludicrously appalling.

Even till date, some of the bigots on here will never agree that OBJ failed his people just because his their own. But I know where GEJ wrong footed and where he didn't. Lemme ask you, how many of you Hausa/Fulani criticized your failed leaders? Is it safe to say that you completely absorb your own but criticize others?
hahahaha, did u think PMB wil only help his people from northwest?no, all d trillions stolen, mismanage and misappropriated, would have be enough to put smiles on d faces of Nigerians, not only his people from otuoke or bayelsa or Niger delta, but Nigeria,

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Reference(m): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
What he said is totally expected but shouldn't stop there. They should raise the bar and improve the quality of leadership in that region. If Jonathan wasn't President no one will know just how poor the pool of leadership actually is. That is why it is important for the minorities to be empowered. That is why the GEJ presidency was the best thing to happen to Nigeria and that is one of the reasons he remains the best president so far. Nigeria wants to reap where it did not sow and expect miracles from the marginalised. People are speaking of little development after 5 years of S.S presidency. What will they say about the northwest after Murtala, Shagari, Buhari, Abacha and how many decades??
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by melzabull(f): 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Boyloaf is a Yolobar man angry
goat! this is the kind of thread where you will open your smelly mouth. idiaaaaat
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by April4th(m): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Leopardd:
Who doesn't know Boyloaf?

When I was in Abuja, Boyloaf would come to party with plenty of babes and pop the most expensive wines.
The guy is a charlatan, who is only after his own pocket.
I know under Jonathan he used to receive millions of naira monthly without doing anything, he would boast that his brother is on seat and that nothing is gonna happen.
See fool.

I wonder! Is dis not d same boyloaf GEJ gave a house in Wuse and a bullet-proof Range Rover sport suv? because he's no longer in power,u can now open ur dirty mouth to call him names. Smh
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by melzabull(f): 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sweetlemon:

In your wildest dreams baby!
foolish goat! stop feeling important cos you are grossly inconsequential. And I mean you personally
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by dantori(m): 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
aoshi:

https://www.naij.com/528930-goodluck-jonathan-wicked-man-boyloaf-exclusively-naij-com.html
YOU NO GO SCHOOL DEM DE GIVE YOU 65K ME WEY FINISH 4 YEARS AGO I NEVER GET EVEN JOB YOU STILL DE COMPLAIN SAY WETIN 65K FIT DO
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by marv1: 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
MuhdG:
NO NO NO

Buhari is a fraud. Everyone hate him. I don't know why he want to repair nigeria. He should leave us to suffer. Na by forca? angry
You are the only person who has sufering as second name. And u shall remain there.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

"..........he is not only wicked to Bayelsa, he is also wicked to himself shocked. Go to the community where he came from, Otuoke. You will not see any infrastructure there. It is a blessing he is no longer in power shocked shocked.

Jonathan sef grin

Anyway sha, I have moved on with Al B. Sure's ...Night and Day song...singing and enjoying myself cheesy
if he had infrastructures in his home town u wd hv also said something different.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by kotv: 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
Boyloaf have since turned to ameachi who doesn't know that. he's opinion on johnathan changed the second gmb won and have since been trying to gain his favour just to continue his current lavish lifestyle. do you expect him to say another thing? the guy is only looking out for himself and that is why he is currently losing respect in town
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by ElFenomeno1: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
midolian:
...And who doesn't know Jonathan is a wicked man? grin

But mr Boyloaf, i don't agree with you on the issue of negotiating with bokoharam and granting the bastards amnesty. These pple are faceless killers who have no moral justification for their killings. If you grant them amnesty now, it means we should be expecting another blood-thirsty group to spring up soon(with the expectation of bn granted amnesty in the long-run).

The way BH was allowed to fester and get out of hand wont be tolerated ever again in this country
The ineptitude and complacency of the GEJ administration will never happen in this country again

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Excellentmind: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
A ranting of a fool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Yellowbaa media at work again, betrayals!! All of u will die like una papa awolowo who drink poison grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by shammah1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
Don't mind the useless APC sympathizers
1MCN:
Ok

He obviously certainly did not get a fair portion of the oil pipeline surveillance contract.

I thought I once saw a thread here on NL where the OP posted a google map image of Otueke as a scanty and shanty ghost town before Jonathan became president and another image of the same place in late 2014 with several multiple storey buildings and several other modern buildings, and people were lambasting the man as a clannish despot who has used the entire wealth of the country to develop only his hometown?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Sweetlemon(f): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
melzabull:
foolish goat! stop feeling important cos you are grossly inconsequential. And I mean you personally

Odikwa very serious. Meaning you have personal issues with me?
Since you kept referring to the Miss NL at some point, I'm thinking you're one of those girls who sat on my case earlier on NL after that unfortunate pageant. Itzmodella or Tasha, one of those lepacious dry bones looking girls or maybe that Linda something girl who contested with us then at the Miss NL thing then turned around to hate me after the bed guy gists. I saw that one's pic. Shapeless orobo like that. I know this your moniker is a new one, most of you miserable low-self esteemed things that only found the tiniest sense of self-worth by hating on me, including ogugua who taunted me then have all deactivated their monikers in shame. But guess what? Sweetlemon is still standing strong wink and I'm not like before when I allowed you guys get to me you're damn lucky I don't know which of them you are cos baby I can be nastily mean when I'm pushed to the wall. I hit you right in your most sensitive spot! Just look at you hiding behind a new moniker just to attack me!
But let me indulge you. Keep ranting like a tortured baby tormented by evil spirits in the middle of the night ok? It is well.

Cheers!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by melzabull(f): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Odikwa serious. Meaning you have personal issues with me?
Since you kept referring to the Miss NL at some point, I'm thinking you're one of those girls who sat on my case earlier on NL after that unfortunate pageant. Itzmodella or Tasha, one of those lepacious dry bones looking girls or maybe that Linda something girl who contested with us then at the Miss NL thing then turned around to hate me after the bed guy gists. I saw that one's pic. Shapeless orobo like that. I know this your moniker is a new one, most of you low-self esteemed things including ogugua who taunted me then have all deactivated their monikers in shame. But guess what? Sweetlemon is still standing strong wink and I'm not like before when I allowed you guys get to me you're damn lucky I don't know which of them you are cos baby I can be nastily mean when I'm pushed to the wall. I hit you right in your most sensitive spot!
But let me indulge you. Keep ranting like a tutored and baby tormented by evil spirits in the middle of the night ok? It is well.

Cheers!
I am not any of the afformentioned you disgusting thing.

Secondly and FYI I actually supported and voted you up to the last round. Even when you were being hounded for your sauciness and incorrigible attitude, I merely stayed back and watched hoping you would see reason with those who admonished you but no! your ITK won't let you....and you don't even know if i was a contestant. Even on romance and family you've made complete nuisance of yourself, why did you run away from there? Fooool! cheesy

Thirdly, I barely remembered your moniker until recently when I started seeing your hateful comments against anything Igbo. I observed for a moment to see if its a one-off thing but No, it was habitual. You get moist on sighting 'Igbo'. I'm only keeping my promise of keeping an eye on you wink

look at this thing. Why have you always dogged my mentions? you chose to respond on this thread but shied away from others, foolish coward, you think you can have reprieve here? I will respond to you here and will still send links to others....useless fool even bragging... lmao I deactivated partly cos of the NL data loss then and for other reasons too

useless thing...you think you'll get support here...coward cheesy

...and yes its personal cos I can't be silly enough to attack/insult every akwaibomites/criverians because of one silly b1tch called bitterdemon. Get that?

https://www.nairaland.com/2550418/south-south-region-guide#37316518

https://www.nairaland.com/2549349/anioma-asaba-people-not-igbos/1#37304955

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
marv1:
You are the only person who has sufering as second name. And u shall remain there.
I was being sarcastic
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Sweetlemon(f): 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
melzabull:
I am not any of the afformentioned you disgusting thing.

Secondly and FYI I actually supported and voted you up to the last round. Even when you were being hounded for your sauciness and incorrigible attitude, I merely stayed back and watched hoping you would see reason with those who admonished you but no! your ITK won't let you.

Thirdly, I barely remembered your moniker until Patel when I started seeing your hateful comments against anything Igbo. I observed for a moment to see if its a one-off thing but No, it was habitual. You get moist on sighting 'Igbo'. Im only keeping my promise of keeping an eye on you

look at this thing. Why have you always dogged my mentions? you chose to respond on this thread but shied away from others, foolish coward, you think you can have reprieve here? I will respond to you here and will still send links to others....useless fool even bragging... lmao

Yeah, yeah. That's what they all say. Like I'm supposed to stil care about it!
I have long since stopped trying to explain myself to people like you that what I hate is the way you play your politics and not your tribe itself. If you are so determined to believe that I hate you, if you are so determined to keep carrying the us-against-the-world load on your head, then please be my guest. I no jus send una anymore.
And oh! If remembering how beautiful I looked makes you so depressed that you have decided to come all out for me in particular, of all the other vile Igbo haters on NL, then please do. I don't want be responsible for anyone committing suicide ok? smiley whatever makes you feel better about your shapeless, loveless self suits me just fine. wink

See ya lerra girl!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by melzabull(f): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Yeah, yeah. That's what they all say. Like I'm supposed to stil care about it!
I have long since stopped trying to explain myself to people like you that what I hate is the way you play your politics and not your tribe itself. If you are so determined to believe that I hate you, if you are so determined to keep carrying the us-against-the-world load on your head, then please be my guest. I no jus send una anymore.
And oh! If remembering how beautiful I looked makes you so depressed that you have decided to come all out for me in particular, of all the other vile Igbo haters on NL, then please do. I don't want be responsible for anyone committing suicide ok? smiley whatever makes you feel better about your shapeless, loveless self suits me just fine. wink

See ya lerra girl!
ode, who cares about your hate? is that why you keep creating senseless threads here and there? hypocrite

You are a dunce! what gives you the impression that you are as beautiful as me? self consolation. suit yourself bItch. I have obliged you on this thread, next time be bold enough to return the favour, stop running and picking where to show your st√pid self, the links are there madam bitterdemon wink

How many of them has opened useless threads like you? you keep having nightmares over people that don't give a sh1t about you even taking your hate to twitter (according to you) lmao...unlike you that sleep, drink and eat igbo, b1tch!

just go sleep, yeye thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) / 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father / PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.