Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) (52081 Views)

Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) / Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) / Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
OP Panti is not far from fadeyi ooo. Una nor fit hala police when the thing dey happen abi? Now person don die the hin selfie come dey for news. Nonsense
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
What a horrible and violent way to die.
May his soul now find solace.
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Goddyj(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
With the power vested in me as a son of God, I hereby lay a curse on the people that committed this crime.
They will never see good thing in their lives;their children shall not live long but be killed and dumped at every refuse site. Their lifetime shall be filled with sorrow and agony. IYN
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Bollinger(m): 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
Kadiri Street of Fadeyi Lagos State was thrown into pandemonium as they were awoken to the sight of a dismembered corpse, who was brutally murdered late last night between the hours of 9pm and 10pm. Witnesses however said before the victim was murdered in cold blood, he was seen drinking at a joint located on brown-lane subsequently a brew ensured between him and the assailants. The assailants who where about six in number shot and repeatedly stabbed the victim to the chest stomach and face, before dragging him to the back of my house, where he was dismembered and dumped. Another witness had also reported that as at when the victim was been dragged, he was still breathing and pleading for mercy, but all his pleas fell on deaf ears. The witness also added, that having dumped his body behind my house one of the assailant suggested that the victim wasn't properly dead, the assailant therefore stabbed the victim repeated again to the chest, face, dismembered him and also suggested that his body be dumped on the rail track or in the carnal. Traces of blood could still be seen flowing from the scene where he was stabbed to where he was dumped. As at the time of filing this report, it has not been known what might have caused the rift between the victim and the assailants and his identity is yet to be ascertained. We are however excepting the police to come move the corpse.

OP...you sure you know the meaning of dismember so? All his extremeties look intact to me oooo.
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by dododawa1: 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
He that KILL by d SWORD die by d SWORD.
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by chachanga: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
OP, my advice for you

Go pay ur welder double money on your house Burglary Proofing

Get ur cctv &other security sturvs in place

& get ur Neighborhood Watch up and beefed.

As per that Beer Joint wey dey attract killers to ur area, y'all better know which kinda Otapiapia you gotta buy to flush dem out.

because, since I sighted this post, av bn praying for y'alls life expectancies!
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
Op has deactivated because people said police may call him for investigation grin grin grin
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Biggybogo(m): 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
These is really serious, wicked world.
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
my reason for relocating to iraq
u r safe my dear, may God help u
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by osenidvdg(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
peterovanski:
Dear God,
Pls let a day come that we will not hear that something bad happen anywhere on earth. And that this kind of tragic incident won't happen to me,my family,friends,nairalanders and my enemiessss. IJN
Yours faithfully
Me
It is not possible since some has deliberately sold their soul to devil only in a new jerusalem promised by God in Rev 21:1-8 such will not be heard any more .choose ur friend and determine ur life ,he died after he drinks with enemies he called friends. What will he tell his creator ?
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Spybradd: 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
op don disappear...op has become nobody..
grin
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by osenidvdg(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
gtim4uall:

What if he killed your fiance before you very eyes and just about to burn your credentials when you where waiting for a very cool job offer.

#at times you wouldn't know,

I'm not supporting a reckless killing, I'm just viewing your point from a different tangent

All the reasons suggested above does not commensurate all the vengeance he got .
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by fabulous01(m): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aminat508:
Abi ooo

Concur!!!

said it the way it Occurred...
hope you weren't Standing Near to give a well-Dressed witness in the court of law!!?
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by akigbemaru: 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
fadeyi death
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by WailingWailer00(m): 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
K undecided
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by julbeauty(f): 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
hmmmm iroyin kayefi l'otun l'osi....bi odun yii se nlo s'opin Oluwa iroyin aburu to kere to po won o ni gbo nipa emi ati eyin....amin
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Revolva(m): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Fadeyi somolu dat areaa is so full of cultist n agberos I swear
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Nicepoker(m): 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
Op I pray naija police won't accuse u. Cos those men in black are damn funny
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by djsturz(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
I won't be at the wrong place at the right time.
IjN
RIP to the dead...
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by luckyboss(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
op so you are living in the bush?
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Davecafary(m): 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Even if someone gives me a mansion in Fadeyi to live in without paying,I will turn it down without blinking an eye.That place is known for too many violent atrocities.And one thing is also common with the neighbourhood.They will just keep looking while the assailants attack you,without interfering or coming to your rescue.And that's exactly what the poor dead guy experienced.A friend of mine had almost a similar experience around that area.Around that Fadeyi area,waiting to get a bus,some guys started their usual fracas,abit confused about what was happening,some of the guys attacked and robbed him of his valuables in broad daylight and people in the area were just staring at them from a distance.Its that bad.But fortunately for him he wasn't injured.Lagos State govt really need to looking the security issue of that area.Killing your fellow human being like a chicken.can't even kill a chicken myself.May God have mercy on Nigeria.
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Davecafary(m): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
Even if someone gives me a mansion in Fadeyi to live in without paying,I will turn it down without blinking an eye.That place is known for too many violent atrocities.And one thing is also common with the neighbourhood.They will just keep looking while the assailants attack you,without interfering or coming to your rescue.And that's exactly what the poor dead guy experienced.A friend of mine had almost a similar experience around that area.Around that Fadeyi area,waiting to get a bus,some guys started their usual fracas,abit confused about what was happening,some of the guys attacked and robbed him of his valuables in broad daylight and people in the area were just staring at them from a distance.Its that bad.But fortunately for him he wasn't injured.Lagos State govt really need to look into the security issue of that area.Killing your fellow human being like a chicken.can't even kill a chicken myself.May God have mercy on Nigeria.
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Op, you need to be flogged in your "bumbum". You saw and heard the assailants saying all you mantioned and you couldn't alert the public or the police. And you claimed all these happened while you were watching as if it was American film. Na wa for you. The youngman's life might have been saved had you done the needful.
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by ZACHIE: 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sagamite:

Do you understand English?

Do you know the meaning of "dismembered"?

You just use terms you have heard without understanding the meaning?

Just like the chap who reported that his shop was BUNGLED this morning .
Oyinbo dey NL no be small
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by engrjacuzzi: 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
trust Nigerian police, you will be a suspect?
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by tonimenia: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Unfortunate incident!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by lastpage: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Op has deactivated because people said police may call him for investigation grin grin grin

Hahhahaha! grin grin grin
Run-fi Cover O!

Op, fear not. You are covered by the blood of Jesus!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
night life in some parts of lagos can be very dangerous....
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by redsun(m): 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lagos is becoming more and more lawless. That street use to be for normal families.
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by gmachine: 12:01am On Aug 27, 2015
@fadeyi bridge there is a dead body cut to pieces and stuck in sack
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by flokii: 12:15am On Aug 27, 2015
Kadiri Street of Fadeyi Lagos State was thrown into pandemonium as they were awoken to the sight of a dismembered corpse, who was brutally murdered late last night between the hours of 9pm and 10pm. Witnesses however said before the victim was murdered in cold blood, he was seen drinking at a joint located on brown-lane subsequently a brew ensured between him and the assailants. The assailants who where about six in number shot and repeatedly stabbed the victim to the chest stomach and face, before dragging him to the back of my house, where he was dismembered and dumped. Another witness had also reported that as at when the victim was been dragged, he was still breathing and pleading for mercy, but all his pleas fell on deaf ears. The witness also added, that having dumped his body behind my house one of the assailant suggested that the victim wasn't properly dead, the assailant therefore stabbed the victim repeated again to the chest, face, dismembered him and also suggested that his body be dumped on the rail track or in the carnal. Traces of blood could still be seen flowing from the scene where he was stabbed to where he was dumped. As at the time of filing this report, it has not been known what might have caused the rift between the victim and the assailants and his identity is yet to be ascertained. We are however excepting the police to come move the corpse.

I pity you this man.. you were busy taking pics when you are already a murder suspect.. my best advice fir you is to get a good lawyer if you dnt want to end up in kirikiri or panti... fear Naija Police o.. God help you
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by bamideleniayo(m): 4:04am On Aug 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Do you understand English?

Do you know the meaning of "dismembered"?

You just use terms you have heard without understanding the meaning?
English Proffessor..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS / Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) / In Abia: Man Butchers Sister,Buries Brother Alive, Then Runs Away(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.