Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) (52049 Views)

Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) / Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) / Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Acebrain28(m): 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by mmav(f): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
How come about ur story where u watchn when all dis was going on.
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Onlymewakacum(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
MadCow1:
Can you imagine Nigerians and their Mumu...

The Police has not even reached the scene and people are already contaminating and compromising the integrity of the crime scene.. angry

Tomorrow when police come arrest the whole community ontop this matter people go dey say the Police are wicked. angry

That guy standing next to the Corpse should be arrested.

The guy standing next to the corpse looks suspicious.
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Omooba77: 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
brainycute:
Kadiri Street of Fadeyi Lagos State was thrown into pandemonium as they were awoken to the sight of a dismembered corpse, who was brutally murdered late last night between the hours of 9pm and 10pm. Witnesses however said before the victim was murdered in cold blood, he was seen drinking at a joint located on brown-lane subsequently a brew ensured between him and the assailants. The assailants who where about six in number shot and repeatedly stabbed the victim to the chest stomach and face, before dragging him to the back of my house, where he was dismembered and dumped. Another witness had also reported that as at when the victim was been dragged, he was still breathing and pleading for mercy, but all his pleas fell on deaf ears. The witness also added, that having dumped his body behind my house one of the assailant suggested that the victim wasn't properly dead, the assailant therefore stabbed the victim repeated again to the chest, face, dismembered him and also suggested that his body be dumped on the rail track or in the carnal. Traces of blood could still be seen flowing from the scene where he was stabbed to where he was dumped. As at the time of filing this report, it has not been known what might have caused the rift between the victim and the assailants and his identity is yet to be ascertained. We are however excepting the police to come move the corpse.
Police never pack everyone wey dey your street finish?please be wise in your actions sir

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by ceejay80s(m): 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
If u love ur self ,no find house go fadeyi and mushin .no matter how the house cheap reach, even if the house is free,don't live there , that area is very dangerous, just pack go ur village if na for only fadeyi house remain for lagos

3 Likes

Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by dancoolD(m): 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
God of mercy have mercy on Nigeria
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by GodMode: 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Trypa:
End time is near it's a lesson to all don't argue with someone u don't know outside especially when u are alone u never can tell where the devil is hiding

RIP to the dead

This was what ginaz was trying to say earlier but couldn't structure the words correctly..

The OP brainycute has no sense of caution.. You put your location in the title, your blog name in your profile which means you can be tracked easily all in a bid to make front page..

I will also blame the mod that does not want to protect the OP identity and change the title and some words in the post.
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by juliuscarter(m): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
Who else will he be if not a rival cultist... undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
Always act the fool...cos your beg no go matter when d fight don set.

#always act the fool...it doesn't mean you're a coward...it simply means you're rational and choose to stay alive.

2 Likes

Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by ignis: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
peterovanski:
Dear God,
Pls let a day come that we will not hear that something bad happen anywhere on earth. And that this kind of tragic incident won't happen to me,my family,friends,nairalanders and my enemiessss. IJN
Yours faithfully
Me
Will it ever end?
It's the end of the world.
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
peterovanski:
Dear God,
Pls let a day come that we will not hear that something bad happen anywhere on earth. And that this kind of tragic incident won't happen to me,my family,friends,nairalanders and my enemiessss. IJN
Yours faithfully
Me
are u really faithful to God or u just don't know choice of words?no offence pls.
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by nikkiking(m): 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
brainycute:
Kadiri Street of Fadeyi Lagos State was thrown into pandemonium as they were awoken to the sight of a dismembered corpse, who was brutally murdered late last night between the hours of 9pm and 10pm. Witnesses however said before the victim was murdered in cold blood, he was seen drinking at a joint located on brown-lane subsequently a brew ensured between him and the assailants. The assailants who where about six in number shot and repeatedly stabbed the victim to the chest stomach and face, before dragging him to the back of my house, where he was dismembered and dumped. Another witness had also reported that as at when the victim was been dragged, he was still breathing and pleading for mercy, but all his pleas fell on deaf ears. The witness also added, that having dumped his body behind my house one of the assailant suggested that the victim wasn't properly dead, the assailant therefore stabbed the victim repeated again to the chest, face, dismembered him and also suggested that his body be dumped on the rail track or in the carnal. Traces of blood could still be seen flowing from the scene where he was stabbed to where he was dumped. As at the time of filing this report, it has not been known what might have caused the rift between the victim and the assailants and his identity is yet to be ascertained. We are however excepting the police to come move the corpse.
It could be cult members.
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Louislewis: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
Giving a vivid explanation on how this guy was murdered without proper videoing of the scene either from distance shows the level of involvement of this OP. I pray nemesis will not catch up with you.
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by purestone(f): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
cryGod Almighty,pls come to our rescue,and save us from sin,may God have mercy on him,and rest he's soul in perfect peace AMEN.
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by peterovanski(m): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
shadowgwalker:
are u really faithful to God or u just don't know choice of words?no offence pls.

Ask and it shall be given unto you.........I don't care about your philosophy but as for me and my family we are covered with the umbrella of God. But its a little selfish to ask only for yourself so I didn't ask for a year,month or week.....- only asked for a day for God shouldn't allow any tragic incident to happen to anybody in this world
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by armadeo(m): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^This is where forensics could have helped! Murderers and other criminals don't even bother covering their tracks after committing a crime in this country because they know the police have little or no CSI skills...and they couldn't be arssed to investigate to begin with! They'd probably write it off as a thief getting his just desserts and go back to harassing their next victim for some egunje! lipsrsealed

I tell you. It's disheartening
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
dis country is becoming too dangerous for my liking
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by RaptorX: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^This is where forensics could have helped! Murderers and other criminals don't even bother covering their tracks after committing a crime in this country because they know the police have little or no CSI skills...and they couldn't be arssed to investigate to begin with! They'd probably write it off as a thief getting his just desserts and go back to harassing their next victim for some egunje! lipsrsealed
With all that being said, most of you still believe the black man is equal to the white man, look at the mess we have made in just 50 years of independence.
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Donliv: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mr witness, you should have security agents since you were able to observe everything. RIP to the dead.
brainycute:
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
Too wicked & heartless people, their end is near. Op hope d police wont implicate u oooo. R.I.P 2 d man
so sad.
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by bernard1000001(m): 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
What do you guys means by OP??
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
mmav:
How come about ur story where u watchn when all dis was going on.
So naa every matter one go put ur mouth abi? I pity u ooo
wisdom is profit 2 direct.
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Louislewis:
Giving a vivid explanation on how this guy was murdered without proper videoing of the scene either from distance shows the level of involvement of this OP. I pray nemesis will not catch up with you.
Omo see enemy of progress.
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by ManTiger(m): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sagamite:

Do you understand English?

Do you know the meaning of "dismembered"?

You just use terms you have heard without understanding the meaning?
Except you have another definition because the victim's body was severely mutilated so "dismembered" as used by the op is correct.
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully you are not held responsible for this.
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by ManTiger(m): 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
Louislewis:
See reasoning. Chai... exactly how an average Nigeria Policeman will reason.
What gave you reason to held on OP's explanation as vivid? Haven't you heard of assumption, grapevine rumour?
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by adedayourt(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
OPs ACCOUNT HAD BEEN DEACTIVATED FOR SECURITY REASON
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by onatisi(m): 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
easyaccess123:
most especially Lagos state. We were made to believe earlier that Benin ,warri and ph were the most dangerous places in Nigeria. But since the beginning of this year, cult related violence has skyrocketed in Lagos state.to the extent that they even close down shops and business areas . If this continues I wont be surprised if ppl start moving out of Lagos to less violence prone areas or states

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by IYANGBALI: 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
Op you and the people in your area are in trouble o,Naija police go take una chop small

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by IYANGBALI: 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
easyaccess123:
my reason for relocating to iraq
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Shebarh(f): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aminat508:
Abi ooo
yes na
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Truckpusher(m): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sagamite:

Do you understand English?

Do you know the meaning of "dismembered"?

You just use terms you have heard without understanding the meaning?
Does it make any difference? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) / Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) / Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.