Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic - Webmasters (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic (46735 Views)

Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here / Drop Your Website Or Blog Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Darvel(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
pls review my blog http://www.vibes9ja.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by rogerbyy: 10:03am On Aug 02, 2016
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
alert("Bookmark the page to avoid missing our update"
</script>
<div><a target="_blank" href=" http://www./BRZaJv/"><span style="font-size: 11pt; text-decoration: none">Bookmark</span></a></div>

+The above code does wonder by alerting your visitors to bookmark your site and therefore, bringing them back to your site.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by toastmagazinenigeria: 10:26am On Aug 02, 2016
www.toastnigeria.com

honest review pls
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Josegood(m): 7:57am On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by izzy111: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2016
whats your take on www.colourcampus.com ?
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 03, 2016
Please review

www.reviewrites.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Glossyclick(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2016
Please review my blog.

www.glossyclick.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2016
Please review

www.streetajebo.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by TrendsVibes(m): 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
Kindas3325:
Lets all help ourselves in solving one or two corrections in our blog whether you are old or new to blogging drop your url and lets make the room fun
mine is www.bloggertasks.com

hey boss, created mine on Monday.. http://trendsvibes.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Naijjablog(m): 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
need advice av gotten AdSense but they re not showing up on naijja.. com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by flavourway: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
www.flavourway..com is the best nigeria blog to promote and download latest nigeria songs
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Toluwani113: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
oteneaaron:
check this out bro.... www.nairaonline.com.ng

i just started it early august...... thanks..
Hello can we do traffic exchange ?
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Toluwani113: 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
donwise1:
pls help me check and review mine www.wizytechs.com

tenx
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Toluwani113: 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
naijadreamjobs:
hi guys,

I manage a recruitment website.... http://naijadreamjobs.com.

suggestions on how to improve traffic is welcomed.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Toluwani113: 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
uanda:
Www.talktolove.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Toluwani113: 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
seyiowoseeni:
Please Op" I seriously need this review of a thing, my site is http://www.infobazes.com
Thanks
Hello can we do traffic exchange?
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Toluwani113: 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
uanda:
Www.talktolove.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Toluwani113: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
ballac:
www.breakingnews.ng pls give me an honest review and how I can improve...thinking of making it an aggregator like breakingnews.com am still the owner of the domain names breakingnews.com.ng and breakingnewsng.com am having 10k pageview per day..pls consider that when U advice me tanks in anticipation
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Toluwani113: 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
sherifos:
Your review is needed for http://
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Toluwani113: 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
enoch273:
http://www.enochtek.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Toluwani113: 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
kooffy:
http://www.gistend.com/
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Toluwani113: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
xenastar:
www.promonigeria.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Toluwani113: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
deturla:
Can someone please help me review this blog: www.deedeesblog.com

Thanks
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Toluwani113: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
eventsms:
RESEARCH WEBSITE FOR STUDENTS www.easyprojectmaterials.net
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Toluwani113: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
donluckybest:
www.jointgeeks.com - Today Technology News, Tips and More...
Hello can we do traffic exchange
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Toluwani113: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
DaVinciii:
www.brokenot.com
Mine's a finance website.. plus i started a new forum like nairaland there, where members can discus issues strictly related to business, career, education. members can alert other members of latest job openings, scholarships, etc. No Kim Kardashian or Wizkid vs Davido talk. Strictly biz or threads like this smiley

Please join at www.brokenot.com/join
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Toluwani113: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
sullivan6:
www.kokoarena.com

Health and fitness tips,news,fun etc

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Toluwani113: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
VocalWalls:
www.vocalwalls.com

Someone should give me a very very very sincere review.

Thanks.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Toluwani113: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
Omagzee:
www.pivotforum.com.ng
a bit crappy sha. How una see am?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift / Facebook Unveils Its New Logo / Internet Crocodile Browser Developed By Osine & Anesi, Nigerian Teenagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.