Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,456 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje (23720 Views)

A’court Upholds Ondo PDP Rep’s Election / A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje / Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by dayo23(f): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Firefire:
na so u confuse reach? grin grin grin see humiliation abeg! Shame on agbaje with his yeebos clown supporters

3 Likes

Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Oya I'm on my way to Oba of Lagos palace, we must celebrate this, baba na Orijin I dey drink oo

1 Like

Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by meritt: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
The timing of the judgement wins my heart not the parties involved...
atleast the guy Ambode would settle down now for governance no excuse of any kind...

1 Like

Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by femmycares(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jagaban must hear this ;DAgbaje can't be governor of lagos state.He has no buz in governance.He should face his chemist business.

1 Like

Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by VISTIN(m): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Let him have his peace. Though I voted him, I think it's time to move on and support the guy there.

The election result wasn't that perfect but I believe things are getting better in Nigeria.
Good luck Ambode! Long live Lagos and Anambra my lovely state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by Numerouno111: 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
midolian:
The Lagos Division of the Court of Appeal on Wednesday affirmed the verdict of the Lagos State Governorship Election Petitions Tribunal which upheld the declaration of Akinwunmi Ambode as the winner of the April 11, 2015 governorship election in Lagos State.

The appellate court aligned with the July 1, 2015 decision of the Justice Muhammad Sijaro-led tribunal which declared as incompetent and therefore struck out the petition by the second runner-up in the said election, Jimi Agbaje, candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party.

The five-man appeal panel, after dismissing Agbaje’s appeal on the grounds of incompetence, ordered him to compensate each of the respondents in the sum of N50,000 each.

Ambode had been returned winner of the April 11, 2015 poll by the Independent National Electoral Commission having polled 811,994 votes ahead of Agbaje who polled 659,788 votes.

http://www.punchng.com/news/acourt-upholds-ambodes-victory-fines-agbaje/

Lalasticlala

Slavery continues.

2 Likes

Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by Lamasta(m): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Agbaje its not over until you win
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by popcykaylah(m): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
i thought FFK the basket mouth said pdp will win this case..agbaje should accept defeat and probably constest as local govt chairman for isolo..

1 Like

Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by joseph1832(m): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
I'm sure those who voted for him and use tribalism to pursue their selfish aim will be cooling off in Lagos Lagoon now. gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by Aurelius1(m): 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Good for Ambo.
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by shamecurls(m): 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
[size=28pt]Wailing Wailers! Food is ready ooo...Come and eat oooo[/size]

5 Likes

Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by biafranqueen: 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rilwayne001:
cool

LAGOONERS, how market?
Keep supporting evil... When will you people show us the trillions Fashola spent in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by Manchelsea(m): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wow... Another big win, congratulations to all our members. We have experienced 3 straight win within the last 3 days. Join us on www.90minutesprediction.com and win big...for free
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
midolian:
lool.. Reminds me of my role model(Oba akiolu) and the lagoon drama cheesy cheesy
Like role model like who is looking up to him touts
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by IsiCaterpillar(f): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
when the bush meat catch the hunter
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by Firefire(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
dayo23:
na so u confuse reach? grin grin grin see humiliation abeg! Shame on agbaje with his yeebos clown supporters

Teni begi loju, bo pe igi aruwe.

Odi ojo aale ki oloburela yin to mo pe eru lohunru. undecided

1 Like

Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by Billygee2u: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
naija Justice
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
Oba lilwayne is involved...
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by midolian(m): 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Like role model like who is looking up to him touts
grin grin
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by Rotimi47: 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
Agbaje may never be governor of Lagos State due to the ethnic card he played alongside PDP; he will never be forgiven except he apologize.

3 Likes

Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by Leyemoshood: 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
hahahahahahaha Agbaje,sorry grin

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by okpor2(m): 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ambo o!Ambo! Eko sese bere ni o Ambo

1 Like

Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by Rilwayne001: 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
biafranqueen:
Keep supporting evil... When will you people show us the trillions Fashola spent in Lagos?

2030, after his tenure as the Nigerian President.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by bishop4life(m): 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
midolian:
lool.. Reminds me of my role model(Oba akiolu) and the lagoon drama cheesy cheesy

Role model, IPY
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by Metrofox(m): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
I guess they fined him for being such a bad loser grin grin
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by biafranqueen: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rilwayne001:

2030, after his tenure as the Nigerian President.
You think this is a joke right, this country has shown not a single improvement, policy, or progress in 100 days and you see it as a comedy. God does not sleep, keep supporting evil!
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by mercytim: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
instead of agbaje to accept his fate he just wasted his time money and energy o ga ooo
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by caprini1: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
shaddoww:
Just kidding, sorry Jaykay killed his chances wen he portrayed himself an Ibo candidate, it annoyed even d yorubas who wanted to vote for him n made dem go for ambode, and with way Ambo is constructing road in d mainland instead of d Island, PDP no get chance for 2019
Especially that isolo ikotun road construction will single handedly win him 2019.

1 Like

Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by kenny987(f): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
coolitempa:
Agbaje....the ibo candidate....Dia is God o...... cheesy

U mean the Igbos alone gave him over 659,000 votes! That's impressive! He was an 'Ibo' candidate indeed!
And Ambode's 811,000 plus votes were strictly from Yorubas as the popular candidate? That was a close one then...wow!
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by ibedun: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
Firefire:

Teni begi loju, bo pe igi aruwe.

Odi ojo aale ki oloburela yin to mo pe eru lohunru. undecided

En? Omo-Igbo!!! Lenu E? For ya mouth?

ISorrite.

1 Like

Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by shaddoww: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
caprini1:
Especially that isolo ikotun road construction will single handedly win him 2019.
If he continues to focus on areas like that, I think he would av a lot of converts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Of You Still Remember Our Beautiful And Wonderful Coin / Saraki, Dogara’s Emergence May Alter Buhari’s Cabinet List / Court Grants Endsars Protesters N50000 Bail Each In Abuja After 5 Days In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.